Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,142 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) (23384 Views)

" All I Want Today Is A Dick In Between My Perky Boobs" Slay Queen Says. (video / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
khiaa knows what she wants... she actually washed her hands before choosing me... she knows I fancy her type very much....

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘⚘⚘
⚘⚘

khiaa accept my flower, will u?

That's beautiful, thanks. cheesy
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:36am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

That's beautiful, thanks. cheesy
Khiaa are you trying to purposely make me jealous or what undecided
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Khiaa are you trying to purposely make me jealous or what undecided

No, but he's romantic.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 9:44am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

No, but he's romantic.

You find someone that is scared to express his feelings towards you romantic undecided you might feel irritated when his scared to hit your G spot when you finally give him to chance to grin

1 Like

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 9:55am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

You find someone that is scared to express his feelings towards you romantic undecided you might feel irritated when his scared to hit your G spot when you finally give him to chance to grin

But he gave me flowers. Only my baby can get that close to me.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 11:39am On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

But he gave me flowers. Only my baby can get that close to me.

Anyone can give you flowers, but not everyone can take you to climax you know grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Anyone can give you flowers, but not everyone can take you to climax you know grin

Making me climax is the responsibility of my baby. wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Hmm your baby might lack the stamina to take you there you know wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm your baby might lack the stamina to take you there you know wink

I doubt that.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

I doubt that.
Don't be too confident either, some guys talk tough but do little, some guys talk little but do it big
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by khiaa(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Don't be too confident either, some guys talk tough but do little, some guys talk little but do it big

I'm happy. wink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

No, but he's romantic.
and u re my precious pearl in shining armour...
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

very correct my sweetheart

Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

stop trying Mr deepfeel... dont be a terrorist, there s nothing u can do to stop our love story
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

deepfeel is interested in sex... but it actually goes beyond that cos when a man truly loves a woman, her heart is what he aims & cares for not pussie.☺☺☺☺
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

while u re busy aiming for the clouds, I will be taking my khiaa to the moon then we stop by and take pictures with the stars, we go further to grab some cupcakes & candy in venus before we return to earth.grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

I'm happy. wink
Happy about what?
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 2:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
deepfeel is interested in sex... but it actually goes beyond that cos when a man truly loves a woman, her heart is what he aims & cares for not pussie.☺☺☺☺
Lol continue writing love poems like Williams Shakespeare las las the one women feel in bed the most always wins their hearts grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
stop trying Mr deepfeel... dont be a terrorist, there s nothing u can do to stop our love story
Which story, all you have achieved in this story so far is giving khiaa flowers grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
u better return to Amatarasha... khiaa knows about ur affair, u can eat ur cake and have it... khiaa is interested in Chenzen.

The way I doubt this issue , is complicated. Let's see
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2019
khiaa:

Just dump that loser lmatrasha, you are too good for that re.tard. grin

It's hard ooo if u love the person too. No replacement. If there is one then I rethink
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Amazingman(m): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
very correct my sweetheart

We no go gree. Me sef don dey fall in love
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

We no go gree. Me sef don dey fall in love
wait until Amatarasha catch you
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2019
Amazingman:

The way I doubt this issue , is complicated. Let's see
lol
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Which story, all you have achieved in this story so far is giving khiaa flowers grin
flowers carries a lot of weight and love with it. the receiver knows... u cant possibly understand the undertone of our love language
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol continue writing love poems like Williams Shakespeare las las the one women feel in bed the most always wins their hearts grin
a woman of worth such as khiaa who has a heart made of gold wouldnt make out with the likes of U Mr Deepfeel when all u care about is ur shaft gracing her warm spray... lolgrin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
a woman of worth such as khiaa who has a heart made of gold wouldnt make out with the likes of U Mr Deepfeel when all u care about is ur shaft gracing her warm spray... lolgrin

So women of worth will choose a finger battery over a horse prick that will give her multiple orgasms grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

So women of worth will choose a finger battery over a horse prick that will have her multiple orgasms grin
not how big, it's more about efficiency & skill
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Deepfeel(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
chenzen:
not how big, it's more about efficiency & skill
Dey there na undecided grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:
Dey there na undecided grin
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Bigcowhorn: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

Chenzen stop sending flowers without telling khiaa what you want from her Biko tell her already

Na Chinese robot be that one. Him don migrate form him first love Amatarasha to Khiaa no problem. I go see who go borrow am money to take flight to Los Angles for his first day.

Fucking mofo.
Re: How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Na Chinese robot be that one. Him don migrate form him first love Amatarasha to Khiaa no problem. I go see who go borrow am money to take flight to Los Angles for his first day.

Fucking mofo.
amebo, jealousy no go kill u Mr Big Cow Horn☺

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Reasons Ladies In Diaspora Should Marry African Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.