Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,261 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

She Failed My Test - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Failed My Test (4156 Views)

How My Girlfriend Failed My Fidelity Test. / Man Divorced His Wife After She Failed To Answer His Whatsapp Message / My Test (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Failed My Test by Tinksh(f): 11:23am On Oct 19, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Tink-sh
Tink is that really you talking to me? I hope you can still remember me. That wasn't a nice way to treat a friend dear. I could not believe it to the point that I did not know what to say but keep mute.

Pardon I received your last message to me. My sister had my pc while i was incapacitated. Not sure what i have done wrong. I was supporting your message! If i have done you wrong i dont think here is they way to approach it.
Re: She Failed My Test by Ivynwa(f): 11:29am On Oct 19, 2010
@Tink-ish
Were you sick or something? Sorry ooo-oo Ojare, I am sure you know what that means as you are almost Naija now. Gotta run to work, Take care of yourself okay.
Re: She Failed My Test by Tinksh(f): 11:42am On Oct 19, 2010
Hehehe almost Naija!! grin  Long story. Take care too.
Re: She Failed My Test by Ifedisky(m): 4:31pm On Oct 19, 2010
Lots of very revealing posts here. I always believe that anybody that makes a play for termites should not be surprised to attract lizards. Every woman is different for sure,  I do not have to pull that kind of Chioma stunt on my girlfriend to know how she'll react to a situ. No, that wud be an indictment on me for even dating her. Everybody should have reasonable expectations given their peculiar situations. That is why I do not subscribe to long distance relationships cos I do not have the discipline to "keep body" Now if my girl too cannot keep to herself when I'm not around in, a non conjugal relatioship,why should  I cry? It's a thing of the mind really, if any one has a long distance thing they should condition their expectations for the worst, if they get the best it's a bonus. A lot of people, male- female cannot survive a month without getting down yet they expect others to personify the pope, realistic? No. In my part of the world, I do not think peeps are loose or less loving when they give in to the yearns of the flesh in a dating situation where seeing one's beau is not definite. Now , except the  OP tells me he is living a celibate life in Spain why should he realistically expect such from the gurl? Because you pick her bills? Common!  If you guys are married, then she has a motivation for keeping still, not in what you have now that does not provide any security at all to her beyond your fine words and long promises. People have heard promises  so too have they seen same broken, so?
@ op i'd just say you should free that girl and stop being sanctimonious. Your method of "testing" her is inconclusive. A posse of women will fall for that. I do not think it'll make them less deserving of trust- love. Tone down your expectations and take things one at a time. Talk to your girl. If you want her to keep herself, impress it upon her why you think itz best for you guys and make her realise you are on the same page on the abstinence bit too.  Give her security beyond rhetorics. If she's convinced about your intensions then the pressure will be less for. Coming from a guy I know it's not easy at all for a girl to cope in a long distance situ. Most of my female friends on FB are like this and I know how maleable they are. Do not put too much pressure on her .you might just find out that girl is not the worst of a bad bunch. Regards
Re: She Failed My Test by LOVE4BUG(f): 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
the same thing happen to me with an ex gf (although not engaged)
here is the low down:
tell her that you fell in love wit her bla bla bla and that you will come to 9ja and explain to her that you will take her on shopping spree etc BUT that you expect to be "physical" afterwards.
or better yet, tell her that you will pay her ticket to come on a week holiday in some exotic location with you but that there will be only ONE hotel room and only ONE BED. her answer will let you know what kind of woman she truly is.

then when you have all the proof that she is willing to go and meet some other guy, ask her(as her fiance) who that new person on her FB is. if she is honest about it then fair enough but if she lies about who that mysterious person is then better watch out for what more you may uncover!

Poster this will not work!!!

I HAVE HAD A SITUATION WHERE I TOLD A GUY I WAS COMING TO HIS HOUSE WHILE I WAS ON THE BED WITH MY GUY cool cool cool he called several time and i was still assuring him of my coming (from 6pm-12pm) and then i switched off my set.

Just travel back to naija and invite over to a hotel (as the new guy) If she comes then right in front of her call off the engagement.

Period!!!!!!! angry angry
Re: She Failed My Test by annawhite(f): 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2010
*strolls in *shake my head
MOBO AND MR CORK----------
SEE YA HANDWORK
Re: She Failed My Test by Wislet(f): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2010
@OP- Take heart. Bt u have to tread carefully my brother. Women can play mind games & can play men for fools at times. I for one don't talk dirty wit any guy as a single lady, how much more when am engaged- any guy that tries that I'll kick out the door. Wat nonsense. Yes, know that some women can go the extent of even meeting the guy at his choice of location 'with the intent of giving him a piece of their mind' if he was the type that disturbed them night and day. But in your case, i don't know which way she might be going since u probably dnt 'disturb' her, and she mails & calls u?? Just try and find out if she's falling into temptation with this 'sweet guy' while at the same time still sincerely in love with you, ok? You can use the suggestions above, but use another-trusted- person (in case she comes). Then see wat she says/how far she'd go. Wish u well dear.
Re: She Failed My Test by LOVE4BUG(f): 8:40am On Oct 20, 2010
yes!!!
Re: She Failed My Test by MOBO444(f): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Poster remenber i told you how i got about 15 ladies in Nigeria and slept with some of them when i went to Nigeria for my vacation, and my phone kept rining all day and night from Nigeria black women, well you sure this girl of your was not on that my 15 ladies list, well we never know do we.
If i can add you on facebook you might just check my facebook friends list and there she might be somewere down the list, well good luck and a word is enough for the wise.
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

Poster this will not work!!!

I HAVE HAD A SITUATION WHERE I TOLD A GUY I WAS COMING TO HIS HOUSE WHILE I WAS ON THE BED WITH MY GUY cool cool cool he called several time and i was still assuring him of my coming (from 6pm-12pm) and then i switched off my set.

Just travel back to naija and invite over to a hotel (as the new guy) If she comes then right in front of her call off the engagement.

Period!!!!!!! angry angry

what does your story has to do with the trap i advised him to set?! you were in bed with some other guy claiming that you were on your way: different settings, different traps, different lies all together!
btw, what mugu will expect you for 6 hrs and then call to see if you are still coming?! oh lawd, some of these desperate dumba$$es are a disgrace to the men population!

as for what you advised the poster to do: why should he WASTE a plane ticket to come and see this "possible" rat?! abeg!!!!!
Re: She Failed My Test by LOVE4BUG(f): 12:13pm On Oct 21, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

what does your story has to do with the trap i advised him to set?! you were in bed with some other guy claiming that you were on your way: different settings, different traps, different lies all together!
btw, what mugu will expect you for 6 hrs and then call to see if you are still coming?! oh lawd, some of these desperate dumba$$es are a disgrace to the men population!

as for what you advised the poster to do: why should he WASTE a plane ticket to come and see this "possible" rat?! abeg!!!!!

did you call that a waste? no its not!!! just to confirm his fears!! on a second tot, why will he waste time and energy complaining instead of going down there to settle this once and for all.
Re: She Failed My Test by sohiemi(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2010
Re: She Failed My Test by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 22, 2010
LOVE.4BUG:

did you call that a waste? no its not!!! just to confirm his fears!! on a second tot, why will he waste time and energy complaining instead of going down there to settle this once and for all.

as you so well portrayed it on your earlier post, some women are DAMN GOOD LIAR!!!! wasting a plane ticket for this "supposed" rat is not advisable. better WASTE the time online to bust her silly a$$ (not complain) rather than wasting money traveling to 9ja and being confronted with the exact same situation as the one when YOU were fukcing a guy and telling another that you were on your way (imagine if the guy calling was the poster freshly arrived from abroad).

he doesnt have to catch her red handed to have a confirmation of his Cinderella's "rat status"!
Re: She Failed My Test by chines4(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2010

Period!!!!!!! Angry Angry

GBAM!!!!
Re: She Failed My Test by kokoletz(m): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
yeah! set a bigger trap if she falls then zap.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Speak Your Mind: My Experience And My Mistake / How To Tell If A Girl Is A Runs Girl, Prostitute, Gold Digger And More? / All The Finest Girls And Women Are In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.