Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore (8947 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2019
EditLord:
grin I don't think it applies in all situation. She may be passing a subtle message of interest. Why friend zone someone you've recently met and showers attention on?
because the Friendzone is a man-bank. A place women store men for future use. As husbands. Plan Bs. The Substitutes Bench.
Meanwhile the "starting 11" (Read Bad boys etc) get to enjoy that pussy fresh.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Mudisolo2:
so I will do just this and keep you guys updated.

But if you want to sustain a healthy relationship that isn't built on bullshit & mind games, you will not listen to any of these dateless wonders who've never had a relationship last longer than a bottle of milk. Do you have to resort to being a manipulative asswipe to get a woman even remotely interested in you? Think about that. Look, you win some, you lose some. Who the fùck cares if one woman doesn't like you enough or whatever the case may be in your situation? Simply pack up your little bag of tricks & try your luck elsewhere. I don't know where most of you get the time to be a show dog, trying all different kinds of maneuvers just to get someone to take notice. A person with healthy self-respect & boundaries, moves the fùck on instead of putting on a show. Because at the end of the day, all these little tips you get from these men here are still a perfomance. A woman with no time to waste, will quickly drop you flat on your ass if you play too many games or she'll tire of it over time. These aren't new things, we're very aware of them & they aren't attractive in the very least.

My advice to you, state your case one last time with her & if she doesn't yield/reciprocate... sayonara, bìtch. Life doesn't have to be that trying.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by SendAbroad: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
technically she wont dump you cause you not dating. It's like you still don't understand what is happening.

Ubunja, these boys need some Masterclass dating game lectures..we should offer lectures 20k per head to attend.. What's your take?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by eddyghali(m): 7:15am On Aug 09, 2019
Mudisolo2:
Don't fancy ladies spending the night at my corner but I guess.Monday and Tuesday break will be a nice time to have her over. Event planners in the house your ideas will be welcome for a two day indoor activities.
Did you block her from NL? heheheheheheh

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:18am On Aug 09, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So many relationships wahala after all of us have claimed Alpha men. We are all almost weak men when we are with the ones that make us drop our defences..

Don't be surprised Ubunja and ilegend have relationships problems too

They have bigger challenges, I tell you. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:
Show her I-dont-care-attitide and act like you have many options. Ladies treat men who they feel as "not-hard" like this.

Stop picking her calls. You ain't losing. She either leaves or give in.

She will want to know why. Tell her exactly why you did that and that you are not ready to waste your time with her.

Watch her back as she leaves you now and forever or leaves temporarily then come back later or stays. Don't waste your time man.

@Mudisolo, this is what I think will work.

Trying to sleep with her will only make you look like a fool, trust me.

And if she's anything like me... that's where the road ends.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2019
SendAbroad:

Ubunja, these boys need some Masterclass dating game lectures..we should offer lectures 20k per head to attend.. What's your take?

20k comes in at just under a thousand South African rands. That's fair dollar.

And it would be for the good of society since Incels have reached breaking point and are now killing people as they are doing in America. So we save as many as we can. But not for free
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 7:30am On Aug 09, 2019
I think I need to write a full Miseducation explaining what the Friendzone is to guys here who still think friendship with a woman you're not fvcking is okay.

5 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

Then a couple of dates later you talk marriage?
Again, what the actual fvck??

Why ask a girl out who is already going out with you?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.
I personally will not go out with the guy I love on a date,will ignore his messages for hours while I pay more attention to "flings"...will be cold towards him. Why:
1) because I dread getting hurt
2) to avoid "see finish"....
I am a subtle being...
Doesn't necessary mean I am sleeping around with other dudes but I hold you like an egg and fear I can't handle it

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 7:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I personally will not go out with the guy I love on a date,will ignore his messages for hours while I pay more attention to "flings"...will be cold towards him. Why:
I am a subtle being...
Doesn't necessary mean I am sleeping around with other dudes but I hold you like an egg and fear I can't handle it
either way that's bad news for the guy. My way or your way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2019
@xhosaNostra you do have a point there . am grateful

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 09, 2019
eddyghali:

Did you block her from NL? heheheheheheh
I summoned alot of courage to post this and don't mind if she sees this right now.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
20k comes in at just under a thousand South African rands. That's fair dollar.

And it would be for the good of society since Incels have reached breaking point and are now killing people as they are doing in America. So we save as many as we can. But not for free
You must be from the east.They can smell business from everything and anything
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 09, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

@Mudisolo, this is what I think will work.

Trying to sleep with her will only make you look like a fool, trust me.

And if she's anything like me... that's where the road ends.
Thanks a million

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Mcslize: 8:36am On Aug 09, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I am a subtle being...

If you try this with me I will think that you are not interested and I will delete your number right away and never reach out to you. Ignoring my message is a red flag to me. I won't waste time.

Don't be surprised when you don't hear from me for 6 months and you reach out to me and get the who is this question.

Like me, I no longer send messages on WhatsApp or chat new girls I newly meet up on WhatsApp, except guys.

Things work better for me when I call on the phone, and I do normally set a time target. If I set a target of 1 month for a girl and things ain't going, trying to play mind games with me, I just cut off reaching out to her and delete her number instantly and move on to the next girl.

Chasing a girl is fun but not when the girl keep on playing mind games. I go with the saying, you loose some, you win some. With that, as a guy, I won't feel hesitant to walk away or lose a girl.

There is no time playing hide and seek, thinking a guy will keep on chasing you when you are ignoring him. We will definitely reverse the process and you will be the one reaching out.

11 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Ekakamba: 8:44am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
the only relationship problems Ubunja has is "Who to impregnate next?".

As for "Does she love me or not?", that shît ain't happening since I switched my emotions off and dedicated me life to chasing pussy not hearts.
This man. grin grin grin grin grin
Hope say dem no go give you HIV sha.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
the only relationship problems Ubunja has is "Who to impregnate next?".

As for "Does she love me or not?", that shît ain't happening since I switched my emotions off and dedicated me life to chasing pussy not hearts.

Then you are not living life at all if you haven't loved or don't love.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 10:00am On Aug 09, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Then you are not living life at all if you haven't loved or don't love.
says who

3 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 10:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Ekakamba:

This man. grin grin grin grin grin
Hope say dem no go give you HIV sha.
what? I must be giving them only money?
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
says who
All I'm saying is that everyone at a point in time has loved or will love.

The difference is that some people can love permanently while others temporarily..

And lest I forget a weak man is the man who doesn't have a heart to love

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 10:09am On Aug 09, 2019
GutsOverFear:

All I'm saying is that everyone at a point in time has loved or will love.

The difference is that some people can love permanently while others temporarily..

And lest I forget a weak man is the man who doesn't have a heart to love
the only girl I ever loved was my first love back in Secondary School. now it's all a game and pretence.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by goodnewscliff(m): 10:11am On Aug 09, 2019
Guys should be getting wiser by now.... Know how to play ur cards nd play em well grin grin grin grin

At d end of d 50/50 game,, no losses grin grin
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
the only girl I ever loved was my first love back in Secondary School. now it's all a game and pretence.
You have loved once. At least you know what it feels like to be in love.

You will fall in love again eventually
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by goodnewscliff(m): 10:16am On Aug 09, 2019
Mcslize:

If you try this with me I will think that you are not interested and I will delete your number right away and never reach out to you. Ignoring my message is a red flag to me. I won't waste time.

Don't be surprised when you don't hear from me for 6 months and you reach out to me and get the who is this question.

Like me, I no longer send messages on WhatsApp or chat new girls I newly meet up on WhatsApp, except guys.

Things work better for me when I call on the phone, and I do normally set a time target. If I set a target of 1 month for a girl and things ain't going, trying to play mind games with me, I just cut off reaching out to her and delete her number instantly and move on to the next girl.

Chasing a girl is fun but not when the girl keep on playing mind games. I go with the saying, you loose some, you win some. With that, as a guy, I won't feel hesitant to walk away or lose a girl.

There is no time playing hide and seek, thinking a guy will keep on chasing you when you are ignoring him. We will definitely reverse the process and you will be the one reaching out.
Almost all gals know how to play mind games.... Guys should learn how to outsmart or dump d ass of u aint getting shit outta it..... Omo no time to waste ohhh.... Hustling ti take Over

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 10:17am On Aug 09, 2019
GutsOverFear:

maybe in high school not now that I fully know what women are truly like.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:
Show her I-dont-care-attitide and act like you have many options. Ladies treat men who they feel as "not-hard" like this.

Stop picking her calls. You ain't losing. She either leaves or give in.

She will want to know why. Tell her exactly why you did that and that you are not ready to waste your time with her.

Watch her back as she leaves you now and forever or leaves temporarily then come back later or stays. Don't waste your time man.
Suddenly he doesn't wanna waste time eh? You just want d op to blackmail d lady into a relationship. What stops d op from flowing with the tide and see where things go? Did he even bother to ask her if she has a relationship or something? Or you guys assume any lady that gives u number and attention has no relationship
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by goodnewscliff(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Na force angry angry angry

It doesn't pay to be stucked with one person in d name of love grin grin grin

In a game of 50/50,,both patners understand nd move on....
Mbok
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Guys should be getting wiser by now.... Know how to play ur cards nd play em well grin grin grin grin

At d end of d 50/50 game,, no losses grin grin
With this mentality, you might keep meeting people who would wanna play you.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
what? I must be giving them only money?
You know you can't fool me Ubunja, saw through your miseducations long time ago. Anyways, try to be happy in it all. Shit happens but we all gotta move on and try to be happy. Happiness is a free gift.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by goodnewscliff(m): 10:24am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
GAME ON BABY cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like i said,,, no party loss... All equal 50/50
dats fair......right!!!!
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Don't mind them

Most of them can write more than they can do in real life.

Who are the ones falling prey to women since all of us claim to be alpha males on social media

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by goodnewscliff(m): 10:30am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You know you can't fool me Ubunja, saw through your miseducations long time ago. Anyways, try to be happy in it all. Shit happens but we all gotta move on and try to be happy. Happiness is a free gift.
Different things give people happiness

Could be weird for some

Crazy for others
risky for some too...... Depends on what gives ya ultimate satisfaction grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / Finally The Day I Press Tiwa Savage Bress In Mavin Studio (picture) / Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.