Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,971 members, 7,828,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore (8940 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:

GAME ON BABY cheesy cheesy cheesy

Like i said,,, no party loss... All equal 50/50
dats fair......right!!!!
That's not what true relationship should be about. I know ur heart has been shattered before but then, these things happen to teach us life ain't all rosy
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by tunjilana: 10:33am On Aug 09, 2019
Mudisolo2:
My first and only relationship ended 5years ago,it was based on mutual agreement. since then I decided to go solo for sometime.

I had so many challenges during this period of time, avoiding any emotional attachment and even ended up with a couple of female friends.

Things have been going on fine until January this year, I met this lady on my way back from work,we phone tagged before I alighted from the bus.funny enough she called me as soon as she got home,we chatted like we'av known for years.

We went out on a date in April and just like the first time we met, she was still decently dressed and with no makeup on. Got to know alot about her that day and we have been chatting frequently since then. I got to know some of her family members when she invited me for a Thanksgiving ceremony.

She can hardly go a day without talking to me. somehow I developed feelings for her,but when I did ask her out she said No. last month we were on another date, I asked her about Marriage and a possibility of being with her forever.she told me to stop dreaming. instead of a response,she keeps tormenting me with her care and affection without requesting anything in return. she will be telling me how handsome I am, and how any girl can fall for me.

Am beginning to think she is dating someone.but even if she is we ain't knacking neither am I spending money on her. so am confused
WHAT DOES SHE REALLY WANT FROM ME?
If u are not clear with what u are doing with a woman and she is not giving u sex or business transactions....cut her off immediately....u look weak wen u lean on such women for emotional support and u always act lovey dovey anytime she acts up....
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by goodnewscliff(m): 10:39am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's not what true relationship should be about. I know ur heart has been shattered before but then, these things happen to teach us life ain't all rosy
Only when its fair,, thats when it should be close to being TRUE ..... I hope guys like us get married some day grin grin grin grin Nd for the record,, i shatter hearts b4 mine hits d rock,, since they keep coming ma way,, i keep adventuring
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Suddenly he doesn't wanna waste time eh? You just want d op to blackmail d lady into a relationship. What stops d op from flowing with the tide and see where things go? Did he even bother to ask her if she has a relationship or something? Or you guys assume any lady that gives u number and attention has no relationship
I did ask her that question during one of our discussion.she said she have admirers but no relationship
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Jgoldie: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2019
Op..do what makes you happy
Love and friendship is a beautiful thing...
I once had a guy but i couldn't fvck him....i knew i was going to start acting like a witch....but i liked n loved him...
I told him all this but we remained good friends....there are some people you would meet and you will not want anything intimate with them than friendship,when he met his gf now wife,i was jealous but i let it go because I didn't want him either...
We are still friends till date...

P:S we hv been friends now for 10yrs ,laughing and sharing memories of the good old days.....femi...you are a rare gem....
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 11:19am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You know you can't fool me Ubunja, saw through your miseducations long time ago. Anyways, try to be happy in it all. Shit happens but we all gotta move on and try to be happy. Happiness is a free gift.
Listen to this one "I saw through your Miseducations"

I'm believing more and more that Nigerian feminist women have a mental disorder.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 11:21am On Aug 09, 2019
You know times are hard when NL women have to fight claw and nail to win over the heart of 1 amateur guy in love. Lmfao.

3 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by HolyTitus(m): 11:24am On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

Then a couple of dates later you talk marriage?
Again, what the actual fvck??

Why ask a girl out who is already going out with you?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.
My man

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Five years is too much brethren!
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by overdrive(m): 11:55am On Aug 09, 2019
Ghggg
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Stillthebest: 11:58am On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Suddenly he doesn't wanna waste time eh? You just want d op to blackmail d lady into a relationship. What stops d op from flowing with the tide and see where things go? Did he even bother to ask her if she has a relationship or something? Or you guys assume any lady that gives u number and attention has no relationship
kiss
Reasons the guy should distance since he already complained about him being unable to cope.

No reason being a friend with someone who u think the best u want from is dating him or her. Further friendship without any hope will only hurt the more and it can cause emotional damage.

Besides, i actually advised him on what i would do if it were me. I don't do friendship with a female. It is strictly dating or not. I have tried it severally and never working.

Call it African, yeah I am African plus the white do it too..

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

kiss
Reasons the guy should distance since he already complained about him being unable to cope.

No reason being a friend with someone who u think the best u want from is dating him or her. Further friendship without any hope will only hurt the more and it can cause emotional damage.

Besides, i actually advised him on what i would do if it were me. I don't do friendship with a female. It is strictly dating or not. I have tried it severally and never working.

Call it African, yeah I am African plus the white do it too..
That's simply being selfish
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Stillthebest: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Why even waste time with a lady that could turn out not worth it later?? Babe ladies are plentious out there if a man isnt a weakling.

Just be a cool, correct, gentle guy with stuffs in your pocket ehn... And don't throw away your good home training, u shall have what you want in no time.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Stillthebest: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
That's simply being selfish

It is allowed when it comes to you.. World is even selfish.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:

Listen to this one "I saw through your Miseducations"

I'm believing more and more that Nigerian feminist women have a mental disorder.
I'm now a feminist? I'm as traditional as it can get... Don't b deceived
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
Mudisolo2:
I did ask her that question during one of our discussion.she said she have admirers but no relationship
Perhaps she's taking her time before agreeing to one.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm now a feminist? I'm as traditional as it can get... Don't b deceived
then act it

What part of the Miseducations did you see through ??

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

Why even waste time with a lady that could turn out not worth it later?? Babe ladies are plentious out there if a man isnt a weakling.

Just be a cool, correct, gentle guy with stuffs in your pocket ehn... And don't throw away your good home training, u shall have what you want in no time.
Being friends with the opposite sex is wasting time? This Op could simply win this lady's heart without asking. Let action speak. In the end, he wouldn't need to ask her out or what not.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
then act it

What part of the Miseducations did you see through ??
Don't worry. We go dey alright las las
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by slimay(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Babymama sighted. You are asking the wrong question dude
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Ekakamba: 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
Nope! You ain't just forking a lotta 'em but you're also drilling without a raincoat. grin
ubunja:
what? I must be giving them only money?
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Stillthebest: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Being friends with the opposite sex is wasting time? This Op could simply win this lady's heart without asking. Let action speak. In the end, he wouldn't need to ask her out or what not.

Because he's an option lol.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Skmoda(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

Then a couple of dates later you talk marriage?
Again, what the actual fvck??

Why ask a girl out who is already going out with you?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.
Gbayi!!! grin
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
Ekakamba:
Nope! You ain't just forking a lotta 'em but you're also drilling without a raincoat. grin
lol I'm not even fvcking that many women lately cause time is scarce. Right now I'm at about 1 girl a week. My game is so greenlight driven it's rediculous.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by rosy1992(f): 12:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
I really cant fathom, can't there be a mutual relationship between opposite sex. Must sex be involved always , although the lady over step her limit by saying stuff that were so emotional to him. My take on this is that you should avoid her for sometime, if she wants you, she would open up to you.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
rosy1992:
I really cant fathom, can't there be a mutual relationship between opposite sex. Must sex be involved always , although the lady over step her limit by saying stuff that were so emotional to him. My take on this is that you should avoid her for sometime, if she wants you, she would open up to you.
Yes ma'am.

A man benefits zero from friendship with a girl

7 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jgoldie:
Op..do what makes you happy
Love and friendship is a beautiful thing...
I once had a guy but i couldn't fvck him....i knew i was going to start acting like a witch....but i liked n loved him...
I told him all this but we remained good friends....there are some people you would meet and you will not want anything intimate with them than friendship,when he met his gf now wife,i was jealous but i let it go because I didn't want him either...
We are still friends till date...

P:S we hv been friends now for 10yrs ,laughing and sharing memories of the good old days.....femi...you are a rare gem....
so touching. nice one
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Ekakamba: 12:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
lol I'm not even fvcking that many women lately cause time is scarce. Right now I'm at about 1 girl a week. My game is so greenlight driven it's rediculous.
1 girl a week, 4/5 a month, 52/53 a year. grin grin grin grin grin grin
And he said not many lately, your penis no go sore? Ubunja slow and steady man.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
rosy1992:

Chaiiii. If only I tut about this earlier,wont have fell for all those I care about you attitudes from her.
Time to move on then.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2019
Dear Op, I will advice you have a heart to heart talk with the lady. Ask her yes or no questions to avoid being manipulated because you sound like one whose brain can be easily fingered. What ever she says, respect and accept it. Although I would have suggested you steer clear off her because she seem like a player (a very good one at that) and you are of no match.
You are too responsible for her games, just move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Mcslize: 1:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Almost all gals know how to play mind games.... Guys should learn how to outsmart or dump d ass of u aint getting shit outta it..... Omo no time to waste ohhh.... Hustling ti take Over

Exactly!
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Appreciation Appreciation Appreciation

Haven taken my time to go through all my NL family and friends have written,I have decided to simply cut ties with her. if she is ready she should come to me, because she already know what I want.
I don't wanna be part of A list possible suitors for one lady playing a game of tag along .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Twinne Will Choke Me, Fans Go Gaga Over Massive Cleavage. (photos) / What Is It With Ladies And Teddy Bears? / My Collection Of Hilarious Posts On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.