Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore (8948 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
Imagine keeping her as friend and one day she will introduce one guy to me as her husband to be. I no mind beat that guy blue black.

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Useku(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Dear Op, I will advice you have a heart to heart talk with the lady. Ask her yes or no questions to avoid being manipulated because you sound like one whose brain can be easily fingered. What ever she says, respect and accept it. Although I would have suggested you steer clear off her because she seem like a player (a very good one at that) and you are of no match.
You are too responsible for her games, just move on.

Hmm, how will this work when ladies say no when they actually mean yes.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by vivalavida(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
Lord but those are the worst words a woman can say to a guy bro.

That's the start of a Friendzone right there. That Husband-Material business.
Lmao
I swear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

Then a couple of dates later you talk marriage?
Again, what the actual fvck??

Why ask a girl out who is already going out with you?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.

Ubunja ,I just hope u wont die of Sense poisoning. Wisdom won finish uu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
Lmfao.

Ubunja, I send you a mail to seek permission to use some of your material posted on NL.

I await your feedback and how to properly give you credits for the work when used outside Nairaland.

Thanks
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
TheCar:

Ubunja, I send you a mail to seek permission to use some of your material posted on NL.

I await your feedback and how to properly give you credits for the work when used outside Nairaland.

Thanks
get me on WhatsApp bro and we talk. Contacts on profile.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Maxxim: 3:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
says who
Bros U be rare gem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 3:59pm On Aug 09, 2019
Maxxim:

Bros U be rare gem.
thanks maxxim.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Maxxim: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
thanks maxxim.
You wlc boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:
Show her I-dont-care-attitide and act like you have many options. Ladies treat men who they feel as "not-hard" like this.

Stop picking her calls. You ain't losing. She either leaves or give in.

She will want to know why. Tell her exactly why you did that and that you are not ready to waste your time with her.

Watch her back as she leaves you now and forever or leaves temporarily then come back later or stays. Don't waste your time man.

Hahaha except she is a lady who knows not what she wants, perhaps your advice might work.

To the OP, don't dare try this with a woman who has defined her life and what she wants in a man, she will so disappear and never return.

If you like her, simply be honest and come clean. Let her also say what she wants, if there is no syncing it's best to pack things up.

No point playing mind games that add more problems and woes to issues!

My 2 cents!

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Stillthebest: 5:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Iamdazzle:

Hahaha except she is a lady who knows not what she wants, perhaps your advice might work.

To the OP, don't dare try this with a woman who has defined her life and what she wants in a man, she will so disappear and never return.

If you like her, simply be honest and come clean. Let her also say what she wants, if there is no syncing it's best to pack things up.

No point playing mind games that add more problems and woes to issues!

My 2 cents!

Well he said she kept telling him not to try it. That she can't date him or marry him... Girls are confused always. Has nothing to do with class.. I had dated a pharmacist and also a banker. They all think same way.

Else, she won't be saying that and still being close to the op so dearly. If I were him that's what I would do. If she leaves it is an emotional relief! Is she stays it is a prayer accepted.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Starz825(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.
chop am...u are a bad guy...but u gas give ur life to Christ soon o grin
@op...wetin u dey her ask her out for again...she is into you already... somebody that can't go a day without talking to you...
Someone that's telling u aw handsome u are...aw some sort of other girls could fall for u at first sight..
Oga she love you already...she was even the one that called first after ur exchange of numbers... Whether she has another boyfriend..me no Know oo...but wat I Know are two things...
1. She is trying to check ur reaction- looking at aw responsible u are
2. Or she has a man who is not interesting her that much...so she is thinking of switching.. Don't blame her though...if she's someone u like beyond her physical appearance stick with her...na she go remind u of wedding
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

Well he said she kept telling him not to try it. That she can't date him or marry him... Girls are confused always. Has nothing to do with class.. I had dated a pharmacist and also a banker. They all think same way.

Else, she won't be saying that and still being close to the op so dearly. If I were him that's what I would do. If she leaves it is an emotional relief! Is she stays it is a prayer accepted.

Its in the Ops best interest to leave the confused lady alone!

No need trying to get her attention by distancing himself, it's counter productive for him.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by luvyaself95(m): 5:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jgoldie:
Op..do what makes you happy
Love and friendship is a beautiful thing...
I once had a guy but i couldn't fvck him....i knew i was going to start acting like a witch....but i liked n loved him...
I told him all this but we remained good friends....there are some people you would meet and you will not want anything intimate with them than friendship,when he met his gf now wife,i was jealous but i let it go because I didn't want him either...
We are still friends till date...

P:S we hv been friends now for 10yrs ,laughing and sharing memories of the good old days.....femi...you are a rare gem....
And you're still single roaming about...
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Elimon(m): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Its a fucking friend zone that's not healthy for u,look for someone else till she decides what she wants.

1 Like

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by 2rez: 6:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Push-pull strategy, u 've ever heard of that? If no, u just did. So why not give the strategy a shot? Dude, it works almost all the time. All the best.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
2rez:
Push-pull strategy, u 've ever heard of that? If no, u just did. So why not give the strategy a shot? Dude, it works almost all the time. All the best.
good
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by maak400: 7:21pm On Aug 09, 2019
vingeophysicist:
I think she knows you are a marriage material that is why she had the boldness to introduce you to her family. But she really loves someone else that is why she finds it hard to agree to date you. She is using you as a second option in case the other guy she really loves disappoint her.
100% true.
Oga poster this is her game plan!
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by TERFAU(m): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2019
ubunja:

What the fvck is this?

Nice one bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by phenzy(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
2rez:

Please tell me about this strategy bro
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ComputerOperato: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2019
Useku:

Tell her about this your new nice female friend after which you cut all attention by half.then if she really wants you,she will start asking questions then you take back your place and do the needful ASAP.

Mudisolo2! Mudisolo2!! Mudisolo2!!!
How many times did I call you?
No long story.
Here's the answer you are looking for.
Respect @ Useku, ubunja et al.

Modified!
Today is Saturday right?
Don't pick her call throughout today.

Then when you eventually do tomorrow, tell her you forgot your phone with the girl you just met when you went to visit her.
And cut attention by half immediately.

Warning: If this girl eventually fall for you and you come here to create a thread about how to dump her after 2 years, Oloun gbo, I go cuss you oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Useku(m): 7:59am On Aug 10, 2019
ComputerOperato:

No long story.
Respect @ Useku et al.

Tnks boss ,much rep for you too
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 10, 2019
ComputerOperato:

No long story.
Respect @ Useku, ubunja et al.

Modified!
Today is Saturday right?
Don't pick her call throughout today.

Then when you eventually do tomorrow, tell her you forgot your phone with the girl you just met when you went to visit her.
And cut attention by half immediately.

Warning: If this girl eventually fall for you and you come here to create a thread about how to dump her after 2 years, Oloun gbo, I go cuss you oo grin
baba ero ra na diedie. Emi grateful for the plan. but about dumping her later.. is not part of my initial plan
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 10, 2019
She gave me three miss calls yesterday, eventually picked fourth and simply told her I was busy. she was surprised though cuz she knows that no matter how busy I used to be I do attend to her first. Am getting myself back and at the same time keeping the respect she always had for me
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 10, 2019
[b][/b] Ubunja ,legend ,vingeophysicist ,Vicyo , cenaman, gutsoverfear ,cosmicphoenix, Vincentjk,
XhosaNostra, stillthebest, Editlord, useku, PrimaDonna,michellekabode,mcslize,Awkaetitibaby,goodnewscliff,overdrive,jgoldie,2rez. Thanks a million for your care and devotedly assisting me. Jah bless.

2 Likes

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
not far from what I'm thinking myself. I would only differ and say she's FVCKING someone.

But we're on the same track.

Also, once a woman thinks you're marriage material that means NO SEX FOR YOU. Cause she's "saving" you for marriage.

Also that hot/cold stance is her "keeping the engine running", so to speak. She doesn't want him running off to some girl. Yet she can't give him play. For now.

That's how Nice Guys hang around a woman for years. While she screws the whole world except him.

ubunja. I have to say this. You're shockingly 99% accurate!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ubunja MISEDUCATION is a must read for all young boys. wish I read them in my early twenties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:
so touching. nice one

look. do you want to be her friend or her lover? if you only want friendship, then carry on but if you want a relationship, you have to look elsewhere
We drag our feet when we are not really into a guy but we don't want to hurt his feelings by saying no.
She is not attracted to you. You have to move on.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
kneehighbootz:

look. do you want to be her friend or her lover? if you only want friendship, then carry on but if you want a relationship, you have to look elsewhere
We drag our feet when we are not really into a guy but we don't want to hurt his feelings by saying no.
She is not attracted to you. You have to move on.
Honest truth is I have moved on already. I neither want friendship nor relationship from her anymore.

Am back to my solo life.No space for emotional attachments
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:
Ubunja MISEDUCATION is a must read for all young boys. wish I read them in my early twenties
it's never too late bro.

As long you still alive it's time.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by ubunja(m): 3:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mudisolo2:
Honest truth is I have moved on already. I neither want friendship nor relationship from her anymore.

Am back to my solo life.No space for emotional attachments
and the Red Pill wins the day.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Become A Millionaire [Picture] / The Level Of Insult I Got From A Girl Today Is Shocking / Sugar Daddy Trends After Girl Uploads Video Of Herself Being Fondled By Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.