Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore (8937 Views)

"That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / She Wants To Ruin Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
ubunja:
and the Red Pill wins the day.
Thanks man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Adeniyi33(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Rosement(f): 5:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
My first and only relationship ended 5years ago,it was based on mutual agreement. since then I decided to go solo for sometime.

I had so many challenges during this period of time, avoiding any emotional attachment and even ended up with a couple of female friends.

Things have been going on fine until January this year, I met this lady on my way back from work,we phone tagged before I alighted from the bus.funny enough she called me as soon as she got home,we chatted like we'av known for years.

We went out on a date in April and just like the first time we met, she was still decently dressed and with no makeup on. Got to know alot about her that day and we have been chatting frequently since then. I got to know some of her family members when she invited me for a Thanksgiving ceremony.

She can hardly go a day without talking to me. somehow I developed feelings for her,but when I did ask her out she said No. last month we were on another date, I asked her about Marriage and a possibility of being with her forever.she told me to stop dreaming. instead of a response,she keeps tormenting me with her care and affection without requesting anything in return. she will be telling me how handsome I am, and how any girl can fall for me.

Am beginning to think she is dating someone.but even if she is we ain't knacking neither am I spending money on her. so am confused
WHAT DOES SHE REALLY WANT FROM ME?
Would you date a lady you don't have interest in, even she is interested in you? There is nothing wrong with what she did, some people are just so friendly, she might just see you as a friend. I also have many male friends that are close to me, I introduced them to my family as friends but I use to allow them know their boundaries. It is good she is making it clear to you.

Love is not something that you can force but if you truly love her and you feel she is worth the chase, you can try to make her fall in love. Maybe she is even in love you but she is playing hard to get or maybe she has decided to put you in the friend zone for sometimes to study you. Just try to prove your love to her. I wish you the best.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Jeremani: 7:02pm On Nov 22, 2021
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

Then a couple of dates later you talk marriage?
Again, what the actual fvck??

Why ask a girl out who is already going out with you?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.

This wisdom can only come from ubunja.
Na man u be grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by wealthtrak: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
ubunja:
So a girl meets with you, invites you to family gatherings etc AND STILL YOU ASK HER OUT??

What the fvck is this?

And why chase marriage as a man? Dude, chase sex. Let her bring that marriage stuff up herself. Don't do a woman's job for her. Let her ask "So where is this going....?". Not you.
grin wink
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Pumpumking: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rosement:

Would you date a lady you don't have interest in, even she has interested in you? There is nothing wrong with what she did, some people are just so friendly, she might just see you as a friend. I also have many male friends that are close to me, I introduced them to my family as friends but I use to allow them know their boundaries. It is good she is making it clear to you.

Love is not something that you can force but if you truly love her and you feel she is worth the chase, you can try to make her fall in love. Maybe she is even in love you but she is playing hard to get or maybe she has decided to put you in the friend zone for sometimes to study you. Just try to prove your love to her. I wish you the best.

angry
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Pumpumking: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2021
Rosement:

Would you date a lady you don't have interest in, even she has interested in you? There is nothing wrong with what she did, some people are just so friendly, she might just see you as a friend. I also have many male friends that are close to me, I introduced them to my family as friends but I use to allow them know their boundaries. It is good she is making it clear to you.

Please describe yor sef...u gots yansh please? smiley
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by siofra(f): 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

Please describe yor sef...u gots yansh please? smiley

Voluntarily deactivate your account and leave nairaland. Everybody is tired of you.

Shebi you were bashing me on the other thread that I only talk about 'prickkk and pucy' shebi you're talking about the Bible on this thread? And you even lied that you don't talk about 'prikkk and pucy'

Pumpumking God will punish you. Thunder fire that your tiny dick.
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by Pumpumking: 12:42pm On Nov 24, 2021
siofra:

Voluntarily deactivate your account and leave nairaland. Everybody is tired of you.

Shebi you were bashing me on the other thread that I only talk about 'prickkk and pucy' shebi you're talking about the Bible on this thread? And you even lied that you don't talk about 'prikkk and pucy'

Pumpumking God will punish you. Thunder fire that your tiny dick.

0000000 gadd..Why u stalking me nah....is yor name Rosement? undecided
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by siofra(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pumpumking:

0000000 gadd..Why u stalking me nah....is yor name Rosement? undecided

I'll continue to stalk and mention you. As long as I'm on this forum. MUMU!!!

GORILLA FACE!!
Re: Help: Don't Know What She Wants Anymore by drnoel: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2021
ubunja:

What the fvck is this?

Lol, don't listen to this guys right up. He is only right in one thing and that is never do a lady's job for her. Some ladies may use it against U.
But it's always good to know where U stand with her. So asking her to date U is not bad at all. Ofcos U want to be certain she ain't dating anyone else so that's ok.
Am sure we all agree she is already dating you from what U wrote but it's never ok to assume anything.
So ask her again one more time. If she gives U the same brush off she has been doing then give her some distance. Tell her if U can't be sure what U guys are, then U would rather be alone.
U will her her profess whatever she needs to to keep U. That too is doing the lady's job for her but it seems you are that type of a guy and that ain't bad.
I on the other hand would move first to see Jericho i.e. if I like her enough for keeps or to wed I haven't met any Nigerian lady so far that won't ask U what U guys after to eachother after u've slept with her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Seriously Need A Husband, Don't Be Afraid To Approach Me - Police Officer / SEE Top 5 Most Ugly Nigerian Female Celebrities - Tiwa Savage On List (PHOTOS) / End Time Male Tailor Measure Female Client Touching Her Private Part, Spark Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.