Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement (37298 Views)

Sale Mamman: Nigerians Now Enjoy 18 To 24 Hours Of Electricity Daily / Ore Residents Get Electricity After 20 Years Blackout / Do Not Pay For Electricity After 2 Weeks – NERC Announces New Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by jaybee3(m): 7:34am On Aug 26, 2019
ajl:

There should be equal access. Access should not be based on whether you can pay higher tariff.

Competitive pricing will increase access and in turn improve customer experience

Think about the Telecoms model of open market
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by ADMAF(m): 7:39am On Aug 26, 2019
Raysleek:

So we are using free light in Nigeria? What is wrong with you people.. We're you born yesterday? Nigeria is generating less than 3500Mw and it isn't even steady. Our power requirement is over 20000Mw that is if each person is entitled to 100 watts. Pls is the additional mW available and we didn't pay for it, or is it generated in your house and we don't know about it or are you the one paying the bill of people in fagba that pay 25000 per month.
I just laugh. I guess u think cos u prob use prepaid, it has to be same in every house? A disproportionate number of Nigerians try to cut corners to avoid paying, either by underpayment on the prepaid meters, illegal reconnection to the grid or lack of meters.
Likewise, power generation may be insufficient I admit, but If we all desire constant elect generation, we Can't help but make the kinds of comp made by residents of Magodo.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 7:47am On Aug 26, 2019
ADMAF:

I just laugh. I guess u think cos u prob use prepaid, it has to be same in every house? A disproportionate number of Nigerians try to cut corners to avoid paying, either by underpayment on the prepaid meters, illegal reconnection to the grid or lack of meters.
Likewise, power generation may be insufficient I admit, but If we all desire constant elect generation, we Can't help but make the kinds of comp made by residents of Magodo.
Ahn ahn that's a diff argument.. People have been saying we don't pay enough for electricity.
I called a friend in the US and they pay 0.07 dollars per kwh equivalent to 25naira per kwh.. In Nigeria the tariff is also 25naira per kwh. So where is the difference. Individuals even buy transformers and pole.. Individuals buy infrastructure just to get this electricity. Yet they still pay bills.. So Nigerians are trying.. Our power guys really need to step up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 7:49am On Aug 26, 2019
ADMAF:

Oga, if you don't know by now that a ridiculous number of Nigerians either try to bypass or negotiate underpayments with officials then u may not understand my point. The problem is nt d price, the problem is that payment burden that should have ordinarily been borne by the majority would simply have to be carried by a few who know the value of the service.
seems you don't know that phcn now put the prepaid meters in the poles.. How can you bypass that.
Besides its the responsibility of the provider to ensure that this doesn't happen.

3 Likes

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by dataking: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2019
ADMAF:

Oga, if you don't know by now that a ridiculous number of Nigerians either try to bypass or negotiate underpayments with officials then u may not understand my point. The problem is nt d price, the problem is that payment burden that should have ordinarily been borne by the majority would simply have to be carried by a few who know the value of the service.

Shut up. Ladder man

2 Likes

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by dataking: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2019
Raysleek:

Ahn ahn that's a diff argument.. People have been saying we don't pay enough for electricity.
I called a friend in the US and they pay 0.07 dollars per kwh equivalent to 25naira per kwh.. In Nigeria the tariff is also 25naira per kwh. So where is the difference. Individuals even buy transformers and pole.. Individuals buy infrastructure just to get this electricity. Yet they still pay bills.. So Nigerians are trying.. Our power guys really need to step up

Don’t mind that idiot

1 Like

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by ADMAF(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
dataking:

Shut up. Ladder man
grin grin what If I owned a crucial stake in Nig's Genco or Disco's sectors? Well, I'd probably still be a ladder man sha. You're absolutely crect. Sha pay r electricity bills Ogbeni.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by stormborn28(m): 10:23am On Aug 26, 2019
Mutemenot:
Very Biased approach, soon they will stop giving power to others
exactly my thinking
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Seyeblessed: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Divit:

No mind them bros. I tire for these clueless people.

It costs $177 a month to maintain a 24/7 constant electricity supply for a two bedroom apartment in garry, Indiana. That’s roughly 61k NGN here.

Monthly postpaid data and cellular subscription of 30gb costs $80 monthly on verizon! That’s about 29,740 NGN! 30gb on Glo costs 16k here. If you’re ready to pay for services you wish to utilize, I don’t see any reason for it not being rendered. So we are actually enjoying fair services in Nigeria, our real problem is that we are too poor to afford them.

I think you are making a mistake here. The cost structure or model that resulted in the figures you are quoting has to factor in the cost of labour and services that the said electricity and telecoms company procure in order to function properly. I think the minimum wage in Indiana is $7 per hour, that is, NGN 2,500 per hour (NGN 20,160 per 8-hour workday and NGN 403,200 per month). The federal minimum wage in Nigeria, even with the recent increase is NGN 30,000 per month. Did you consider this in your analysis?

Electricity cost in china and India is 8 cents (NGN 29.2 per Kwh), Argentina is 1 cent per kwh (NGN 3.65per kwh) these are countries with comparable minimum wages.... Apples to apples man

6 Likes

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 11:38am On Aug 26, 2019
blaise26abj:
An era will come with this stupid initiative that people will have meters but no electricity. An era where electricity is sold to the highest bidder to the detriment of the poorer Nigerians. The discos will have no motivation to improve as long as a segment of the populace can pay. Whoever implemented that initiative is the enemy of the people.

Solutions. Why not grant licenses to independent companies that can use gas to generate for small clusters to operate instead. Estates like Magodo can get a company to produce and distribute electricity for them. Stupid and selfish people in position of power

1. I see a lot ignorance in your submission
2. Reality check - Landing cost of a Unit (KWh) of Power = ~N40. End user price for domestic consumers= ~N27. The margins hitherto were subsidised by the industrial clusters, many of whom have now "resorted" generating their own power.
3. The decision to privatise power means that we are expected to pay for what we end up consuming; "rich" or "poor". What we are experiencing today is actually a transition to a willing-buyer-willing-seller & free market business. Investors will shy away from markets where you subsidize over-regulate as it signals problems to recoup investments.
4. This arrangement with Magodo residents is not new. It is part of what was in the privatisation arrangements that was not activated by the previous governments. If Gencos have excess power to sell, and Discos are not taking it, and there are clusters willing to pay for it, it does stand logic on its head not to bridge this gap
5. Pray tell, how will metered-people have no electricity as you suggested? You left this hanging. How will people that are paying "equitably" for power will not be supply power? It does not make sense.
6. How will power be sold to the highest bidder at the expense of "poor Nigerians"? You want power to continue to be subsidized yet you alluded that an era is coming where power will not be available. How can power be available when people cannot pay up to the landing cost of a unit of power?
7. The Discos now have an incentive to collect more power from the GENCOs and sell. Prior to now Discos had been "dropping" (load-shedding) power supplied from GENCOs under various excuses of under-recovery, Metering gaps etc. When people sign-on to schemes like these, it is an incentive that both the Gencos & Discos will break even and make profit.
8. Why not license independent companies to provide power for small clusters you ask. First off there is already of provision for that in NERC regulation, that independent companies can be licensed up to 2MW to provide power for small clusters. The big question is, aside from few, why are companies not taking the option at the moment? When you consider the additional investments in terms of laying their own off-grid infrastructures (they cannot use Disco's infrastructure except they sell their produced power to the Discos) and the landing cost of such power, you will realize that this current one is probably a cheaper deal.
9. Finally, it seems abusing government almost all the time is one of the easiest thing to do, but I suggest we something check our knowledge gaps sometimes before we do so.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2019
Exponental:
How much do they pay per Kwh?
I want to put this straight..... With N24.97Kwh we pay, electricity cannot be stable. There are many IPPs in Lagos, non collect less than N50.00kwh. How many people pay N24.97 righteously? How many people don't bypass with the poor tariff? People who pay, don't leave electricity unused.
The question is.... Are you ready to pay 'at least N20,000 per month' for electricity of 12hrs daily?
How much do you pay monthly to run your generator for 12hrs daily for a month?
Electricity is expensive!
Those who really want it, pay heavily!!

Thank you very much. Some Nigerians at times appear bereft of deep thinking. You want power, yet you do not want to pay the cost.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2019
TGMISKY:
There was a time, some years ago when a wealthy man in my place of residence (Mgbuoba in Port Harcourt, Rivers State) wanted to bury his mom, he payed N100,000 (or so we heard) to the Power Holders and we had light in the community from 12pm on Friday till 4pm on Sunday.
This showed that the country can make 24hrs of power a reality but has been playing 'politics' with it.

Have you considered that the power that was made available for the burial was probably redirected from some others?

1 Like

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by seunmsg(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2019
Raysleek:
Electricity in Nigeria is no more a right and a social amenity but a commodity that is now being sold by the govt to the highest bidder.. If this is true then it's a shame

What kind of fuckery is this? How can electricity be a social emenity? All over the world, users of electricity pay for what they use. It is never a free social service.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 12:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Raysleek:

asapeola: :

Better you wake up and accept that fact! Electricity is business everywhere in the world. If u want top power then b ready to pay top dollar
If the power is available even though expensive people are a liking to pay no matter what for it. The poor are being bullied based on estimation while the rich are rightly metered. Seems you are the one still sleeping. Pls make sense and don't make noise. FYI I work in a natural gas delivery company.. Supplying natural gas to big companies and camps like Rccg camp for example. They have generating capacity of 30mw. Constant electricity 247 and everyone in the camp is metered with prepaid meters.. The facility has been running since your sense left you. Same with winners camp. Sumal foods in oluyole estate Ibadan just to mention a few. So even if you are a disco official.. You met people working there. You don't know shii

Such a irony! You work in a natural gas delivery company and you make arguments with so much gaps?
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Divit(m): 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Seyeblessed:

I think you are making a mistake here. The cost structure or model that resulted in the figures you are quoting has to factor in the cost of labour and services that the said electricity and telecoms company procure in order to function properly. I think the minimum wage in Indiana is $7 per hour, that is, NGN 2,500 per hour (NGN 20,160 per 8-hour workday and NGN 403,200 per month). The federal minimum wage in Nigeria, even with the recent increase is NGN 30,000 per month. Did you consider this in your analysis?

Electricity cost in china and India is 8 cents (NGN 29.2 per Kwh), Argentina is 1 cent per kwh (NGN 3.65per kwh) these are countries with comparable minimum wages.... Apples to apples man

$7 per hour doesn’t mean the US labor rights authority and fair equality of all citizens will allow anyone work more that 48 hours per week? Man, I’m still standing on my point. In nigeria here, our costs of living is still very fair. What we ought to be saying here is that, government just need to provide more infrastructure and employment to push up the livelihood of all Nigerians by providing more employment opportunities and equally overseeing to the ridiculously low wages paid to workers by regulating and advocating the fair labour treatment by increasing the minimum wages in both private and public sector.
Even in USA, employment opportunity are getting shrinker and shrinker every day because of the evolution of Artificial intelligence and robotic assistant in major industries. Countless of homeless and jobless people over there. Not all greener pastures are green. Some are rotten.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Divit(m): 12:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmsg:

What kind of fuckery is this? How can electricity be a social emenity? All over the world, users of electricity pay for what they use. It is never a free social service.

Thank you bro.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Divit(m): 12:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
mapet:

2. Reality check - Landing cost of a Unit (KWh) of Power = ~N40. End user price for domestic consumers= ~N27. The margins hitherto were subsidised by the industrial clusters, many of whom have now "resorted" generating their own power.
3. The decision to privatise power means that we are expected to pay for what we end up consuming; "rich" or "poor". What we are experiencing today is actually a transition to a willing-buyer-willing-seller & free market business. Investors will shy away from markets where you subsidize over-regulate as it signals problems to recoup investments.
4. This arrangement with Magodo residents is not new. It is part of what was in the privatisation arrangements that was not activated by the previous governments. If Gencos have excess power to sell, and Discos are not taking it, and there are clusters willing to pay for it, it does stand logic on its head not to bridge this gap
5. Pray tell, how will metered-people have no electricity as you suggested? You left this hanging. How will people that are paying "equitably" for power will not be supply power? It does not make sense.
6. How will power be sold to the highest bidder at the expense of "poor Nigerians"? You want power to continue to be subsidized yet you alluded that an era is coming where power will not be available. How can power be available when people cannot pay up to the landing cost of a unit of power?
7. The Discos now have an incentive to collect more power from the GENCOs and sell. Prior to now Discos had been "dropping" (load-shedding) power supplied from GENCOs under various excuses of under-recovery, Metering gaps etc. When people sign-on to schemes like these, it is an incentive that both the Gencos & Discos will break even and make profit.
8. Why not license independent companies to provide power for small clusters you ask. First off there is already of provision for that in NERC regulation, that independent companies can be licensed up to 2MW to provide power for small clusters. The big question is, aside from few, why are companies not taking the option at the moment? When you consider the additional investments in terms of laying their own off-grid infrastructures (they cannot use Disco's infrastructure except they sell their produced power to the Discos) and the landing cost of such power, you will realize that this current one is probably a cheaper deal.
9. Finally, it seems abusing government almost all the time is one of the easiest thing to do, but I suggest we something check our knowledge gaps sometimes before we do so.

Here goes another thoughtful human.

I wonder how people will just want government to do everything for them. I haven’t in my lifetime heard that Electricity is a social amenity that’s ought to be financed and footed by the government. Very soon, Nigerians will want government to even pay for their transport fare by the time the light rail system is finally lauched in nigeria grin
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Seyeblessed: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Divit:

$7 per hour doesn’t mean the US labor rights authority and fair equality of all citizens will allow anyone work more that 48 hours per week? Man, I’m still standing on my point. In nigeria here, our costs of living is still very fair. What we ought to be saying here is that, government just need to provide more infrastructure and employment to push up the livelihood of all Nigerians by providing more employment opportunities and equally overseeing to the ridiculously low wages paid to workers by regulating and advocating the fair labour treatment by increasing the minimum wages in both private and public sector.
Even in USA, employment opportunity are getting shrinker and shrinker every day because of the evolution of Artificial intelligence and robotic assistant in major industries. Countless of homeless and jobless people over there. Not all greener pastures are green. Some are rotten.

My monthly submission was based on a 40-hour workweek so I still stand by it. That aside, I agree infrastructure needs to be greatly improved, especially power and roads. These two areas directly impact the economy and if they improve significantly, we may have a basis for advocating for minimum wage increase in the private sector.

Personally, I believe in increased infrastructure followed by increasing tax and VAT. I don't mind paying 30 or 35% tax and paying more for services if everything works.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by TGMISKY(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
mapet:

Have you considered that the power that was made available for the burial was probably redirected from some others?
Isn't that corruption?
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 4:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmsg:

I think your child in primary school is in a better position to teach you about social amenities not me. Kindly ask if you have one. Also ask your younger ones or children how many Mw Nigeria is generating and how many Mw Nigeria actually needs.
Also ask your younger ones out of the little that is being generated how many mega watts the discos are rejecting while claiming they don't have the capacity to distribute.

2 Likes

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
mapet:

Such a irony! You work in a natural gas delivery company and you make arguments with so much gaps?
Sorry to say but the gaps are in your reasoning and your touch with reality.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by blaise26abj(m): 4:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
mapet:

1. I a lot ignorance in your submission
Well no one can know it all. I have already acknowledged my error regarding independent Gencos. However, I stand by my initial assertions. And it’s very simple. Encouraging major discos to sell to clusters @ higher rates outside the tariff system will snowball into better supply to higher bidders than poorer Nigerians. It will no longer be equitable. The initiative should be strictly for independent companies.
Lastly ,This is Nigeria where a lot of our systems don’t work and the blame rests mainly on the government and leadership.

1 Like

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Divit(m): 5:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Seyeblessed:

My monthly submission was based on a 40-hour workweek so I still stand by it. That aside, I agree infrastructure needs to be greatly improved, especially power and roads. These two areas directly impact the economy and if they improve significantly, we may have a basis for advocating for minimum wage increase in the private sector.

Personally, I believe in increased infrastructure followed by increasing tax and VAT. I don't mind paying 30 or 35% tax and paying more for services if everything works.

Finally. This was exactly my point. We just need to keep praying and doing our little right as good citizens in this country. We may soon get there.

1 Like

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
Raysleek:

Sorry to say but the gaps are in your reasoning and your touch with reality.

Whatever rocks your boat...... For someone with "pedestrian" knowledge and exposure in Gas-2-power business......hmm
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 11:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
blaise26abj:

Well no one can know it all. I have already acknowledged my error regarding independent Gencos. However, I stand by my initial assertions. And it’s very simple. Encouraging major discos to sell to clusters @ higher rates outside the tariff system will snowball into better supply to higher bidders than poorer Nigerians. It will no longer be equitable. The initiative should be strictly for independent companies.
Lastly ,This is Nigeria where a lot of our systems don’t work and the blame rests mainly on the government and leadership.

So simple questions, how do you think the landing cost of power can be paid for? How do you think Discos should recoup.

Fyi most of the independent companies that hitherto subsidized for domestic consumers had over time built their power plants and deals directly with Gas Transportation Companies.

Finally, how do this blame in question rest on government?
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2019
mapet:

Whatever rocks your boat...... For someone with "pedestrian" knowledge and exposure in Gas-2-power business......hmm
Lol mr highway knowledge. Nothing to prove to you really, a basket can never hold water no matter how much you pour in.
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2019
mapet:

With all these points tell me what is the distribution capacity we have?
The discos keep rejecting the little generated power claiming they don't have the capacity to distribute.
If you want to compare Nigeria with other advanced countries pls do your research and find out how much electricity is in US, france, Egypt and other top continent countries. A private investor not willing to invest in structural improvement but they want profits to be rolling in the moment they purchase the discos. Haba. In many places people buy transformers, they buy poles and wires.. They also pay in full for the meters provided by the discos.
Go to mowe Ibafo and find out how much the residents spent before they could get light after 5 years.. Or you can just search on youtube for their interview with channels tv.
Fact is the discos don't want make capital investments and just like any private organization that purchases the country assets, THEY JUST WANT TO COLLECT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE NATIONAL CAKE.
This is a glimpse of what some residents in mowe, Ibafo axis had to go through before they could have power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkLB5FuYRq4

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by mapet: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Raysleek:

With all these points tell me what is the distribution capacity we have?
The discos keep rejecting the little generated power claiming they don't have the capacity to distribute.
If you want to compare Nigeria with other advanced countries pls do your research and find out how much electricity is in US, france, Egypt and other top continent countries. A private investor not willing to invest in structural improvement but they want profits to be rolling in the moment they purchase the discos. Haba. In many places people buy transformers, they buy poles and wires.. They also pay in full for the meters provided by the discos.
Go to mowe Ibafo and find out how much the residents spent before they could get light after 5 years.. Or you can just search on youtube for their interview with channels tv.
Fact is the discos don't want make capital investments and just like any private organization that purchases the country assets, THEY JUST WANT TO COLLECT THEIR OWN SHARE OF THE NATIONAL CAKE.
This is a glimpse of what some residents in mowe, Ibafo axis had to go through before they could have power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VkLB5FuYRq4

I think I will have to rest it here with you. I'm not seeing any intellectual value in discourse with you
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2019
mapet:

I think I will have to rest it here with you. I'm not seeing any intellectual value in discourse with you
watch that video as an example of many much more and gather your points of argument next time. Your one directional thinking will always make you rest from future arguments. And your intellectual value can actually be in reality intellectual trash. Better rest
Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by Raysleek: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2019
Someone is saying industries are paying more for power hence subsidizing the power for domestic users and with this many industries rather generate their own power.
I want to enlighten that brain a bit
-industries rather generate their own power not because the tariff is to expensive for them to pay but rather because the power supply is epileptic.Many of us that work with industries know that industries are process based. And if the process isn't complete you can't even start production. Some industries need days to even a week for the process to be complete and if the power supply is cut off they incur huge losses so they rather generate their own reliable electricity. Tiles for example takes days for the kiln temperature to rise to the required temp before production can start. So the reason why industries are not using your PHCN light is not because it's expensive (they can afford it 10times over without blinking) it's because your power supple is epileptic and no serious business man or industry will rely on phcn light

Many industries that don't have the capital to buy generators prefer pay as you use electricity and they rather not invest in Nigeria as no stable power means additional capital which they might not have

2 Likes

Re: Magodo Residents Now Enjoy Stable Electricity After Signing An Agreement by CeterisXVII: 2:36am On Aug 28, 2019
jaybee3:
Competitive pricing will increase access and in turn improve customer experience

Think about the Telecoms model of open market
The telecoms industry should never be compared to the electricity sector. Both of them are totally different from each other.

The barriers to entry in the power sector are infinitely higher, than those in the telecoms sector. The mode of operations are different, and even the returns on investment are poles apart.

It would take the power sector about 6 times the number of years it would take the telecoms sector, to upgrade and overhaul its' infrastructure.....not to mention the prohibitive cost of doing so.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Attend Buhari’s Meeting With Governors - Fayose / Why I Didn’t Discuss ‘shithole’ Comment With Trump – Buhari / Rotimi Amaechi: 'I Don't Drink Or Smoke, What Do I Need Money For?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.