Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (34183 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by pisces20: 11:07am On May 26, 2007
Man na Man whether tall or short. simple

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by fellow(m): 11:38am On May 26, 2007
tollu:

At 5"4, marryin a guy shorter than me would result in my kids hatin me(because chances are the wuld also be short). And also the images darkmanzero's talkn about have been firmly imprinted in my brain. Short men are usually rude and obnoxious, marryin 1 mite be short lived, no pun intended. (myopic view? I know).

Thats not true. Are you sure you thought about what you wrote before putting it down on here? dont think so angry
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 11:54am On May 26, 2007
i kuku talk am say na myopic view (as insurance, grin), Boyfriend!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dakmanzero(m): 12:00pm On May 26, 2007
@seun

aromatic nonsense?! thats a new one!

I'm sorry, but your flesh IS more inclined to fornication than that of women.
A woman becomes more and more attached to you the more you sleep with her. You on the other hand become less and less attached, in most cases.
Similarly, A woman's sexual prime ends early, yours does not. You will still be aroused by attractive 20 year olds when you are sixty.

So yes, it is. Learning to accept that fact is an important step to accepting your responsibility as a man to curb your animal instincts.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by fellow(m): 12:05pm On May 26, 2007
dakmanzero:

@seun

aromatic nonsense?! thats a new one!

I'm sorry, but your flesh IS more inclined to fornication than that of women.
A woman becomes more and more attached to you the more you sleep with her. You on the other hand become less and less attached, in most cases.
Similarly, A woman's sexual prime ends early, yours does not. You will still be aroused by attractive 20 year olds when you are sixty.
So yes, it is. Learning to accept that fact is an important step to accepting your responsibility as a man to curb your animal instincts.

Another aromatic nonsense!

Where do you get all this nonsense from?
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dakmanzero(m): 12:09pm On May 26, 2007
lol! instead of blowing grammar that has no meaning, PROVE that it is aromatic nonsense! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HAH! you can't! See? Accept thy fate, slave of the one-eyed trouser snake! It rules your being! Muwahahahahaaaaaaa!!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by fellow(m): 12:23pm On May 26, 2007
dakmanzero:

lol! instead of blowing grammar that has no meaning, PROVE that it is aromatic nonsense! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

HAH! you can't! See? Accept thy fate, slave of the one-eyed trouser snake! It rules your being! Muwahahahahaaaaaaa!!

so you want prove? i would give you prove. Just wait for me
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by pek(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2007
i agree with floodlight totally! the ladies here are not being sincere!give them a chance and they would jump for this so called short men if the man is loaded. i was in abuja few months back and we had an influx of nollywood 'stars'.but when aki arrived, the hall broke loose and you would see the ladies flocking around him shouting i love you, i want to marry you.all said, it is money that makes a man and not his looks.with the money, he can get any woman he wants.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dakmanzero(m): 4:27pm On May 26, 2007
@pek\

even with money, for the short guys it can still be a bit hard

even with money it will be hard to find a girl that will claim to love him. Shell han around him, bang him, etc but behind his back she'll tell her friends shes just playing him for a mugu (to save face)

What a short guy needs is *charisma*, and charisma is something a nollywood star is NOT lacking in AT ALL.

Like i mentioned above, its the whole 'picture' thing. Once a short guy distinguishes himself as a leader and surrounds himself with taller subordinates, he is immediately more attractive to women.

Remember Napoleon? Ladies treated him like a rock star, fainting if he looked at them, etc. Its not *just* money.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nella(f): 5:50pm On May 26, 2007
dakmanzero:

@pek\

even with money, for the short guys it can still be a bit hard

even with money it will be hard to find a girl that will claim to love him. Shell han around him, bang him, etc but behind his back she'll tell her friends shes just playing him for a mugu (to save face)

What a short guy needs is *charisma*, and charisma is something a nollywood star is NOT lacking in AT ALL.

Like i mentioned above, its the whole 'picture' thing. Once a short guy distinguishes himself as a leader and surrounds himself with taller subordinates, he is immediately more attractive to women.

Remember Napoleon? Ladies treated him like a rock star, fainting if he looked at them, etc. Its not *just* money.

LOOOL!!! Peace out u too!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Gamine(f): 5:51pm On May 26, 2007
I cant marry a guy shorter than me. period!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nella(f): 5:54pm On May 26, 2007
@ dakmanzero ---srry I clicked on ur post instead of another!

Ok sooo wat is it wid u guys hitting on ladies?? All a guy has to b is goodlooking-----n smart ( but not too smart )------u know wat i mean wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Kaliyat(f): 5:59pm On May 26, 2007
Whether short or tall, a man is a man. All I need is a man that will love, cherish and understand me. I am 5.9" and my guy is 6.2" we are a perfect couple and I believe I will still love him if he was 5.5". It's not just the physical appearance that matters, it is the inner man, what that person entails. Ladies lets not be so so decieved by all those M&B characters and fail in being happy in life. Peace y'all. wink wink wink grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by temmyabby(f): 6:18pm On May 26, 2007
undecided its depends ooo, I'm 5'11 aw would i be if i ve a short man beside my, plus my dad and bros are tall so i'm used to veing tall men beside me, so i dunno
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2007
Temmy, I am just above 2ft & I'll marry you! grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by temmyabby(f): 7:14pm On May 26, 2007
shocked shocked , 2ft abeg oh which kind thing be dis na, r u swearing 4 me grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 7:31pm On May 26, 2007
No now! Won't I get married because I'm short? Pls now, Inlove you, buhaha
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mrmayor(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2007
How typical,all of a sudden Nigerian women are 6'0 ft tall angry,nobody  be 5ft anymore!  shocked shocked shocked How tall una Papa be? don't tell me him be Goliath abi no be so? and before una start yab, I'm 5'9 ft
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by temmyabby(f): 8:44pm On May 26, 2007
lol, take is easy oo, haba my dad was 6"5, i don't ve probs with ppl my height n a couple of inches shorter and i wonder y u're bothered its my problem
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by snazzydawn(f): 8:49pm On May 26, 2007
I am 5"3, not on the tall side so to save my generation, I would like to marry a tall guy. I like tall, lean guys,they are my preference, though,man proposes,God disposes(hope I am correct).
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by finemocha(f): 9:26pm On May 26, 2007
no i wont
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mushki: 9:37pm On May 26, 2007
i would but thats not my plan A
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mrmayor(m): 9:43pm On May 26, 2007
temmyabby:

lol, take is easy oo, haba my dad was 6"5,

Of course he is,and he plays baskekball for Eko Yankees. grin grin grin grin grin grin.

I don't have a problem with you,its just the ladies here everyone except just two honest ones,all claim to be 6fters and all the men are 4ft tall.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by finemocha(f): 10:26pm On May 26, 2007
geez

that question is like asking can i marry a man poorer than me.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by uyai(f): 11:02pm On May 26, 2007
All this talk about marrying anything that has money happens mostly in nigeria.

In the states, i'm more likely to have more money than any guy that comes to me except if the guy is in the medical field too. So here, we are more scared that the guys are shinning their eyes because of money.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by easimoni(m): 11:02pm On May 26, 2007
finemocha:

geez

that question is like asking can i marry a man poorer than me.

So I guess your answer is no!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 26, 2007
I don't want a shorter man for I am not so tall myself.

Although they are loaded in you know where! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 12:05am On May 27, 2007
@Michelin89 Who told u dat? Every 'veteran' knows that the tall and slim guys gat it!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 12:07am On May 27, 2007
No, thankyou wink

When i see such couples, It doesn't look appetizing to me, but let me not say "NEVER" yet, but i wouldn't want to, not on my "what do you want in a guy" list grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 27, 2007
tollu:

@Michelin89 Who told u that? Every 'veteran' knows that the tall and slim guys gat it!

but it's more common among the shorties! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 12:18am On May 27, 2007
michelin89:

but it's more common among the shorties! grin

So you've been dealing and specializing on shorties?? tongue

"Experience they say is the best teacher" grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 12:19am On May 27, 2007
@ Michelin89 I seriously doubt that. wink trust me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / A Special Message For Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.