Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (34178 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Vitastraka(m): 1:18am On May 31, 2007
I see na WOMEN and WOMEN alone get this thread. This topic has really struck a chord,

'Shortness' can be a very serious matter, grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OgaMadam(f): 3:51pm On May 31, 2007
Short women need to marry tall men.

Tall women need to marry short men.

If both parents are itty bitty short, the babies will hate their parents for that.

If both parents are really really tall, the babies will hate them too.

You need both to balance out. so it may be a short woman is not for you. chase the taller ones abi.

i found this and i think it will help you.

http://www.geocities.com/tallershorter/couples.htm

with love from madam (im already married O, im jus being friendly)
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by kyd4lyf(f): 4:26pm On May 31, 2007
i know a woman that married someone shorter then her. right now she treats her hubby like a slave. sad so i guess its better to marry some one taller than you as a lady. though, people vary but it has some psychological effect.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dakmanzero(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2007
@babyosisi

We were talking about obgyns, not doctors in general

The neighbours' wife I mentioned earleir was a pediatrician and she led a life similar to the one you describe- she was at home all the time, and grateful patients in big cars were always sending her gifts.

However, my dad was always opn call, the Ambulance was always coming to the house to pick hi up cos some woman was in labour, and people forget the doctor that delivered their child/saved their wife from miscarriage INSTANTLY. No gifts, no thanks, no gratefulness. If anything they try to worm out of paying by trying to skip antenatal or whatever.

In the beginning when I still thought I was going to be a doctor, i was quite sure: NEVER NEVER NEVER gynaecology. NEVER. Later on that resentment spread to the whole profession. I still felt I neeeded to marry a doctor, tho, since Im used to having a doctor in the family, but most girls in the medical profession are (no offense) , ppsstsbsbbrttrtr. lets forget that ok? Lets just say its unlikely I'll marry a doctor chick now.

Anyway, on topic:

@vitastraka

Yep, its a big deal for them! I guess I feel the way all those busty girls feel on the 'big breast' threads cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dumi(f): 10:08am On Jun 01, 2007
it is no big deal for your man to be shortter than you.since there is what we call l=o=v=e=
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by oatgold20(f): 2:49pm On Jun 01, 2007
Every man's dreamwoman is a weird bitch in bed,a caring mother for himself,a woman for his name,a baby for him to pamper likewise the same for every woman they desire weird monster in bed,a caring father for herself and the kids,a babyboy for her to pamper,a hubby to change her name,and a generous dude.

so, of what use is any tall guy without all this and and impotent man.So i feel that's less important.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Banderas(m): 2:50pm On Jun 01, 2007
^^^

That is not my dreamwoman, speak for yourself,
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OgaMadam(f): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2007
Oatgold: you hit the nail on its head.

Every man's dreamwoman

-- is a weird bitch in bed,
-- a caring mother for himself,
-- a woman for his name,
-- a baby for him to pamper

likewise the same for every woman they desire
-- weird monster in bed,
-- a caring father for herself and the kids,a
-- babyboy for her to pamper,
--a hubby to change her name,and a generous dude.

so, of what use is any tall guy without all this and and impotent man.So i feel that's less important.

HOT!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by angelchi(f): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2007
Am nt too tall myself so, i cant marry someone shorter.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Qby: 4:29pm On Jun 01, 2007
Na wa o. This thread is serious grin

@dude4love: cosmic streams grin just kiddin!

Men have a lot to ponder, if its not d size their bank account, it is the size of their wallet and pocket(for immediate spending), then the size of their "tool" and now, its the size of their whole being grin

Eku suru! No wonder men live shorter years grin grin grin grin grin

My father once likened man to drip. He said women hang men in the air and run the IV cord, plug it into their veins and keep draining them till the once robust pack is all gone! and then they shed crocodile tears and say, why, why has he gone, meanwhile they mean, more more!!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mrmayor(m): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2007
@QTB,

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You forgot that these days,women don't want sex before wedding,the man must have 13 Phd's,face like Babyface,must have a recognized name, the list goes on and on.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2007
mrmayor:

@QTB,

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You forgot that these days,women don't want sex before wedding,the man must have 13 Phd's,face like Babyface,must have a recognized name, the list goes on and on.
If all all does have all this what is the use of him .

I want a guy with at least a Master degree, handsome, rich. e.t.c cheesy cheesy cheesy that is what i call a real man
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 12:04am On Jun 02, 2007
In short you want debosky! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 12:07am On Jun 02, 2007
haywhy:

In short you want debosky! grin
abeg oh i got my own husband grin grin grin grin, so if u don't want any wahala stop it now cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 12:08am On Jun 02, 2007
hahhahahahahah, debosky get plent concubine, one above me shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by chiegemba(f): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2007
@ayefele200; how u take know? u b security abi na bodi guard? tongue

@hayway; this your kin conclusion sef
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele done come oh, baba wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 12:12am On Jun 02, 2007
chiegemba:

a fool would?if u aint, then u good to go
Omo Eko:

ayefele done come oh, baba wahala cheesy cheesy cheesy.
IYA oni wahala,
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 12:19am On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

abeg oh i got my own husband grin grin grin grin, so if u don't want any wahala stop it now cheesy
Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, den go to bed cos its cold grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

chiegemba:

@hayway; this your kin conclusion sef
because i no talk ur own abi? ookay ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 12:20am On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele200:

IYA oni wahala,
I know jare can't help it wink wink

haywhy:

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, den go to bed because its cold grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

About if i said no and who told u it was cold grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 12:28am On Jun 02, 2007
Don't go oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by chiegemba(f): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2007
@ayefele200 & haywhy; hahahahahahahaha. abeg jare una sef?
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2007
U don dey fall 4 ayefele toooooo! okay ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by chiegemba(f): 12:40am On Jun 02, 2007
hahahahahahahaha! u sure tongue oya ayefele200; talk ur own side? wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 12:42am On Jun 02, 2007
haywhy:

U don dey fall 4 ayefele toooooo! okay ooo grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue
why include me?, abeg hit ur own track, keep on the right lane i own the left pls
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by OmoEko1(f): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2007
ayefele200 and haywhy abeg take it easy grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 12:43am On Jun 02, 2007
Omo Eko:

ayefele200 and haywhy abeg take it easy grin grin

i no know foir the guy ooooo, COWARD,
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 12:45am On Jun 02, 2007
omo ina don put words in to ur mouth, grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by chiegemba(f): 12:52am On Jun 02, 2007
hahahahahahahahaha grin i still dey wait una oooo

@haywhy; ayefele200 never confirm ooo cheesy

@ayefele200; where una b meet grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 12:55am On Jun 02, 2007
@chie
meet who?abeg oooooooo
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 02, 2007
Look  at little Richard,the late James brown,even the effeminate singer,prince ,how tall are they and women are swarming like bees around them.
Even the Obong of Calabar who could find his jeans with ease at the boys section at "Target". grin

These men are lacking in height but are highly attractive to women for other reasons.
If a man distinguishes himself,his height will be a non issue.
So my short brothers,there is hope,just buy a hummer and you'll be taller than the rest grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by haywhy(m): 3:08am On Jun 02, 2007
Nice one! I'll buy one if you stay by me grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Pregnant Lady Who Scaled Fence To Escape Fire Outbreak In Lagos, Gives Birth / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.