Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,188 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (34188 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 12:23am On May 27, 2007
tollu:

@ Michelin89 I seriously doubt that. wink trust me.

And you on the other hand have been practising "tallies" tongue grin

Please ooh, let me leave the building before you two girls spoil me embarassed grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 12:24am On May 27, 2007
@cute_ass, i'll like to know which 1 u been practising grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 12:26am On May 27, 2007
tollu:

@cute_ass, i'll like to know which 1 u been practising grin

Hmm, I'm innocentia, what was your question again?? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 12:27am On May 27, 2007
cute-ass:

So you've been dealing and specializing on shorties?? tongue

"Experience they say is the best teacher" grin

One is not enough to tell. I am speaking from what I have seen (pictures)  grin

tollu:

@ Michelin89 I seriously doubt that. wink trust me.

Chei this girl don spoil me finish!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 12:29am On May 27, 2007
U've been spoilt from too many shorties, not me grin cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 12:36am On May 27, 2007
tollu:

LMCAO grin grin Bia this girl don't kill me here ooh. My boss won't take it lying down with you ooh grin

michelin89:

One is not enough to tell. I am speaking from what I have seen (pictures)  grin

Bring the pictures let me see too grin
Or they're meant for your eyes only?? tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 27, 2007
cute-ass:

Bring the pictures let me see too grin
Or they're meant for your eyes only?? tongue

Just go to uhumhum.com and you'll see as many as u want! grin

tollu:

Na only one I don date ooo. shocked
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 12:46am On May 27, 2007
michelin89:

Just go to uhumhum.com and you'll see as many as u want! grin

The name of the web-site na wah grin
Infact I'm not seeing again ooh, before I'll see one that would render me blind for life grin

michelin89:

Na only one I don date ooo. shocked

Hmmm, his lipsrsealed must really be "eye-popping huge" for you to draw your conclussion based on his grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 1:04am On May 27, 2007
cute-ass:

Hmmm, his lipsrsealed must really be "eye-popping huge" for you to draw your conclussion based on his grin

He told me some tales about his days back in a male school.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by cuteass1(f): 1:14am On May 27, 2007
michelin89:

He told me some tales about his days back in a male school.

Tales ke??

Nne abeg share the "tales" with me now grin

Maybe after hearing the tales, I'll change my mind on marrying a short(er) guy tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by spoilt(f): 4:50am On May 27, 2007
luckily my husband is like a mountain. me and my eleven kids can hide behind him in times of danger!
a short man will hide behind his wife for protection. grin

ok i was just kidding.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 11:21am On May 27, 2007
[quote][/quote]

oooohhh *[sub][/sub]smackin lips* do tell please.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by DewDrop(f): 10:04pm On May 27, 2007
Hell NAW!!!
Shallow as it may seem,
We all have our limitations.
I'm 5'11" and tend not to be attracted to people under 6'2"
To each, its own
right?
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 27, 2007
na tall tall giants full nairaland.
Hmm.
Thank God my Oga is taller that me but even if he weren't I doubt if that would have been an issue.

I hope no woman writes off a good man just because he's vertically challenged smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by neelsel(f): 10:13pm On May 27, 2007
My teacher turned lover is shorter than moi, but it's ok, I shall get him some platforms, grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 27, 2007
babyosisi:

I hope no woman writes off a good man just because he's vertically challenged smiley

You talk true! Wetin man go do if he small?! grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by vronnie(f): 10:30pm On May 27, 2007
yes I can marry a man shorter than me height does not have anything to do with him being a man .
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 27, 2007
michelin89:

You talk true! Wetin man go do if he small?! grin

My sister.
In the younger unmarried days most young girls care about  showing off the tall dark and handsome man but in marriage,I'm not saying one throws taste to the winds,but a stable man of substance is more desirable and his height or lack thereof should not be top on the list.

Actually financial status and ability to provide should come before height.

Hope I don't get crucified
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mezainab(f): 11:58am On May 28, 2007
There is nothing to it except that BRIEF men usually have inferiority complex, and think that people will cheat them or bully them just because of their height. So, they then go for bogus things to prove they are "big", i.e. Huge houses, large cars and women with thunder thighs!!(d more robust, d better), maybe even extra wives. They may also be unneccesarily Wicked/opininated/quarelsome/stubborn etcetcetc, just to drive their existence into your brain.

@poster
you are absolutely right!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tasiana(m): 1:48pm On May 28, 2007
Cant say realy tongue
depending on how the love shak me reach grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by richylaw(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2007
If ladies are this choosy I'd rather go for "BONESTRECHOTOMY" no wonder they keeping running off grin just kidding o. I am like a mountain just like Spoilt's husband
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by brownbaby(f): 4:22pm On May 28, 2007
I can marry someone of my height but not shorter than me.

I am 5 ft plus and my guy is 6 ft 4" wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by godglory: 4:45pm On May 28, 2007
i can mary some one shoter than me love 'll add up d hight
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by DewDrop(f): 5:21pm On May 28, 2007
Lies Lies Lies!!!
All this crap about marring a guy shorter than you cuz the love will make up for it!
The yabbing you'd face from your friends wouldn't even get ya'll past the toasting stage!
Abeg don't decieve yourself, No woman that is 5'11", loooves heels, sees a man that's like 5'6" and immediately thinks marriage with kids.
Let's be real ladies!
Laws of attraction DO apply here and as big as his heart is, tall & handsome generally works better for most women.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by tollu: 5:24pm On May 28, 2007
Thank u jare. smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Seun(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2007
The yabbing you'd face from your friends wouldn't even get ya'll past the toasting stage!
Anyone who yabs me because my partner is too short is not my friend. One shouldn't keep such "friends".
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by gbengu(m): 5:30pm On May 28, 2007
Qby, I gbadu you, but your "brief" is very funny.

Anyway, to every female is programed with a male. It all depends on accepting the offer giving buy your creator or rejecting it as a result of shape i.e height, beauty, gross or thin, handsome or ugly etc which to me is a parcel or a wrapper that God used in covering your gift.

What matter most is the gift inside the wrapper. The real man (innerman) which tantamounts or entails his intellects, loyal, loving / caring, godliness, integrity and principles, vision about future and YOU who is in the relation-SHIP with him.

However, how do you fancy or appreciate the gift you recieved. What do you see about the gift, how could you bring out the best of your gift, how can you manage it.

To me inner is far more glorius than outside. What if your tall handsome guy got affected in an accident that claims one of the leggs. Altimately he's disfigure for life. Will you still like / love him?

Listen to your heart concerning him, consider his temparement and look ahead for his future. "You will not choose the wrong person at the right time"

Gbenga  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by DewDrop(f): 7:52pm On May 28, 2007
I'm guessing you don't have many friends? @ Seun??
Friends yab each other on everything!
from what you're wearing to what your girl looks like.

Don't be so naive as to think they don't and if your friends don't- well, they're just not doing it to your face!
LoL
but seriously, NO WOMAN (unless, you like short men) will look around a club and go chat it up with the short dude!?

Now people getin all philosophical with the ish,
Look, the question is "Can you marry a man shorter than you?"
(4" or more bare feet- you're 5'6" and he is 5'2"wink

The answer is of course you can! but would you want to? would that be your ideal choice? Of course it isn't!

Keep it real!
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by elrufai2(m): 10:47pm On May 28, 2007
no wonder the tall guys are humping 'em girls (as many as desireth tall guys) and letting them loose as soon as they're done! too sad
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dinnerm(f): 11:51pm On May 28, 2007
why not,if God wishes,i will.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by RichyBlacK(m): 7:38am On May 29, 2007
Assuming a lady (5'6"wink likes/loves/respects her man (5'1"wink and her friends yab her regarding how short her man is, if she changes her opinion of the guy solely based on the yabs from her friends, then she is simply a fickle-minded-emotionally-insecure-neurotic that needs to be saved from herself. Pathetic angry
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dakmanzero(m): 8:07am On May 29, 2007
Richyblack

Theres such a thing as peer pressure.

Sneer at it if you will, but it affects women as well as men. Women moreso, because to them, appearances are far more important than they will ever admit to.

Thats why they are so crazy about tidying up their boyfriends even though that will just make him more liable to be snatched.

A woman that changes decisions based on her friends opinions is not a

fickle-minded-emotionally-insecure-neurotic

rather, she is just a normal person. Please change your opinion or a lot of women are going to dissapoint you in the future, hopefully before you marry them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / A Special Message For Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.