Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? (34187 Views)

Ladies Can You Date A Guy Shorter Than You / Ladies, Can U Marry A Man That Is Shorter Than You? / Can You Marry Lady That Is Far Shorter Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by omoge(f): 7:20pm On May 29, 2007
small pin? what's that? i haven't checked.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by NymphoQin(f): 7:21pm On May 29, 2007
whistling-- ''don't wnat no short short man, dont want a short short, itsy bitsy, tiny winny short short man'' grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by omoge(f): 7:22pm On May 29, 2007
wetin i do now eh I man?
grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:23pm On May 29, 2007
omoge:

small pin? what's that? i haven't checked.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin  A calypsonian sang some years ago " small pin does chock hard"  

I need Debo and I-Man to answer to that o,
NymphoQin:

whistling-- ''don't wnat no short short man, don't want a short short, itsy bitsy, tiny winny short short man'' grin

You are too much, grin wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 29, 2007
medically speaking,size has absolutely nothing to do with performance.
Some "tools" can be weapons of torture for some wives.
bigger doesn't necessarily mean better.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by NymphoQin(f): 7:26pm On May 29, 2007
it's true lol grin ''still whistling
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by NymphoQin(f): 7:28pm On May 29, 2007
Some "tools" can be weapons of torture for some wives.
lmao tool , tools of ass mass destruction *ouch* cry or did you mean DIY tools? tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:29pm On May 29, 2007
NymphoQin:

it's true lol grin ''still whistling

Whistling with ya, " don't want no short short man, then again, "small pin does chock hard"

I think it depends on the driver at the wheel and not so much the price of the vehicle,  grin wink( Lord save me)
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by NymphoQin(f): 7:30pm On May 29, 2007
Islander:

Whistling with ya, " don't want no short short man, then again, "small pin does chock hard"

I think it depends on the driver at the wheel and so much the price of the vehicle, grin wink( Lord save me)

tools, drivers, wheels, price of vehicle? i can't keep up with you people , you all such foul minded individuals  grin tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by omoge(f): 7:31pm On May 29, 2007
nah, Natural Tools  grin with blood
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:32pm On May 29, 2007
NymphoQin:

tools, drivers, wheels, price of vehicle? i can't keep up with you people , you all such foul minded individuals grin tongue

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL grin grin grin

Chicken, come back here o, abeg grin cheesy
omoge:

nah, Natural Tools grin with blood
And I thought I was bad cry cry cry grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by omoge(f): 7:34pm On May 29, 2007
you are not bad. ofc we all know body part got blood. the short man got blood all over the body abi? so it's a simple thing to know.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:36pm On May 29, 2007
omoge:

you are not bad. ofc we all know body part got blood. the short man got blood all over the body abi? so it's a simple thing to know.

Muchas gracias la professora por el biologia leccion,   wink grin cheesy grin cheesy grin(thank you professor for the biology lesson)

Now I am so pissed I deliberately missed all my biology classes,  strupes cry cry wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by NymphoQin(f): 7:37pm On May 29, 2007
haha tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 7:38pm On May 29, 2007
he might be wearing gloves but his eyes still sees orisisiri
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:39pm On May 29, 2007
NymphoQin:

haha tongue

Not fair at all sad sad
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by omoge(f): 7:41pm On May 29, 2007
ummm you are much welcome. isn't that why NL is here? if you miss anything in Bio, you got it here, small pin, tools, etc grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:42pm On May 29, 2007
omoge:

ummm you are much welcome. isn't that why Nairaland is here? if you miss anything in Bio, you got it here, small pin, tools, etc grin grin

WORD!!!!!!!! grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mukina2: 7:55pm On May 29, 2007
short man shocked muki at 5ft 10

oya bring me a tall brother cooldo not need no shorties grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 7:58pm On May 29, 2007
mukina2:

short man shocked muki at 5ft 10

oya bring me a tall brother cooldo not need no shorties grin

Hey You, "smally",  get out of here,  angry grin cheesy grin

How's my" tally" doing? wink wink wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mukina2: 8:05pm On May 29, 2007
Islander:

Hey You, "smally",  get out of here,  angry grin cheesy grin

How's is my" tally" doing? wink wink wink

who you be calling smally angry tongue grin

your tally is doing cool wink cheesy grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2007
is this an unfinished business from another thread or offline
Which one be tally and smally shocked
abeg o
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2007
mukina2:

who you be calling smally angry tongue grin

your tally is doing cool wink cheesy grin

Keep my "tally" under heavy manners o abeg,
babyosisi:

abeg o

Wey eyes nah see, heart na grieve cry cry cry
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by mukina2: 8:14pm On May 29, 2007
babyosisi:

abeg o
grin tally na one fine thing grin you  wan sabi? tongue grin

@Islander
i locked ur tally up tongue akon style grin
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2007
@topic
if he's thingy is taller than him, no problem
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 8:18pm On May 29, 2007
ayefele200:

@topic
if he's thingy is taller than him, no problem

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy, me belly o
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by ayefele200(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2007
Islander:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy, me belly o
what now, all i need is satisfaction and pleasure , HEIGHT can't get me those
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Islander(f): 8:31pm On May 29, 2007
ayefele200:

what now, all i need is satisfaction and pleasure , HEIGHT can't get me those

Heard you loud and clear, wink
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by dakmanzero(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2007
babyosisi:

Hmmm.

I see. So women *do* believe gynaecoloists are loaded *sigh, shaking head*

They are well taken care of, but loaded they most definitely are not. Like chris rock said, Rich- not wealthy. The sacrifices their wives make are many. You will live around other medical personnel, majority of them being married (doctor+ nurse is commoncommoncommon), and you will have to deal with hardly ever seeing your husband. I think 90% of our 'family friends circle' consisted of medical personnel, they are so insular. We lived in doctors'quarters after doctors' quarters, then finally all the doctors began buying/building houses in the same area,

The nurse/doctor wives were all happy, cos they work similar hours and they know the drill, but all the 'outsiders' , well,

And yes, outsiders included men who were married to doctor wives. I mean, I'd see my dad discussing with the my mother, the neighbour and his wife who was a doctor - and the poor dude would just be there, clueless, unable to grok what they were saying.

Well, this was all a long long long time ago. Maybe things are different now. However, many of my friends are now Doctors,dentists, pharmacists,physiotherapists from LUTH,UCH and abroad, and I get firsthand frontrow seat views of their lives. Yep, still insular.

(of course the fact that many of my friends are in the medical profession is a direct result of the fact that most of the people I know are doctors or related to doctors in a way, and most of them treat it as some kind of family inheritance thing. Which I REJECTED wholesale. DEFINITELY Not for me.)
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 30, 2007
dakmanzero:

babyosisi:

Hmmm.

I see. So women *do* believe gynaecoloists are loaded *sigh, shaking head*

They are well taken care of, but loaded they most definitely are not. Like chris rock said, Rich- not wealthy. The sacrifices their wives make are many. You will live around other medical personnel, majority of them being married (doctor+ nurse is commoncommoncommon), and you will have to deal with hardly ever seeing your husband. I think 90% of our 'family friends circle' consisted of medical personnel, they are so insular. We lived in doctors'quarters after doctors' quarters, then finally all the doctors began buying/building houses in the same area,

The nurse/doctor wives were all happy, because they work similar hours and they know the drill, but all the 'outsiders' , well,

And yes, outsiders included men who were married to doctor wives. I mean, I'd see my dad discussing with the my mother, the neighbour and his wife who was a doctor - and the poor dude would just be there, clueless, unable to grok what they were saying.

Well, this was all a long long long time ago. Maybe things are different now. However, many of my friends are now Doctors,dentists, pharmacists,physiotherapists from LUTH,UCH and abroad, and I get firsthand frontrow seat views of their lives. Yep, still insular.

(of course the fact that many of my friends are in the medical profession is a direct result of the fact that most of the people I know are doctors or related to doctors in a way, and most of them treat it as some kind of family inheritance thing. Which I REJECTED wholesale. DEFINITELY Not for me.)

I totally understand.
I used to envy all you stuck up doctors kids and I was about 6 years old when I decided to be a doctor.
Dreamt of being a surgeon as a child but things changed when I left for America
I'm presently just a regular part time day time family practitioner in a small rural clinic,no emergencies no calls, I'm happy.,but no big bucks,free time to be on nairaland grin

My Oga does all the work,requires me at home part time so here I am.
It is amazing how doctors usually keep close friends as doctors,usually classmates from school.
It's a great profession,fulfilling and you feel you're helping someone.
Especially in my rural practice,I get tons of cakes and cookies.
I wonder why you decided not to follow in dad's footsteps.
The field of Medicine is very lucrative especially for those in their own practices not for salaried folks like myself
I hope I have a child that follows in my or my hubby's footsteps career wise.
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by uchetobi(f): 4:51pm On May 30, 2007
I have an open mind yeah. But if I had my way I’d rather marry a guy that is of basket ball height (6ft plus) ball height my boy friend is 6 ft 2
Re: Can You Marry A Man Shorter Than You? by hotchic1(f): 5:29pm On May 30, 2007
@ thief of heart, it hink its better for the rich midgets to spend their money on height surgery. Good advice, lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

What If A Girl You Don't Like Loves You And Stalks You? / Edet Okon Asim Impregnates 15-Year-Old Girl, In Abortion Scandal / A Special Message For Unmarried Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.