Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27185 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

You talk so much balderdash with confidence, and even proudly display how off tune you're, how.... unaligned you are with reality. Probably still living in a man-cave or in the jungle with wild animals.

You have a very micro- scope view of the world. Simplistic, and narrow-minded. You pick the lines, parts of 'truths' you want to believe, and dismiss the ones that do not sit well nor agree with you.

Can you read? Like, really READ, and for long, and to comprehend, not just skim or scan through, but for a deeper understanding to learn?

Read the article below then, and patiently. Read until the very end before you come back to dismiss its points or my stance - that women have been maltreated throughout history.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women

And you, too, @Elliot2 should do same.

You are just being biased, for you to deny the fact that a male child automatically does not get conferred with privileges from birth over a female child who hadn't even been allowed her FIRST breath.

All I have to say to you is everything that link contains. And for everyone touting the lines of the female child's unseen power and influence in the society, blah blah blah.
so, after screaming all over the place how oppressed you are, you had to spend how many days researching how you are actually oppressed lol.
Look Wikipedia is not even credible source for anything at all, anybody can edit a wiki article and fill it with sentiments.
WOMEN WERE NEVER OPPRESSED. both gender were at the receiving end of certain things that weren't pleasant. Both genders have certain " previleges" (I don't even think previlege is an accurate word to describe it).
How do you counter the facts that 80% of the men in France died in Ww2 to protect women and children?
How do you explain 78% of suicide being men?
How do you explain explain bottom 20% of the society (homeless, incarcerated etc) being men?
How do you explain 93% of workplace death being men?
How do you explain men being sentenced to 3 times more prison time than women for committing the same offence?
All you uninformed unintelligent feminists wannabes shout is top 1% ( the presidents CEOs etc) being men you never talk about the 99% of men who don't have anybody to complain to.
Does that sound like previlege to you?

You only talk about rape, how many men rape women? 95% of men will risk losing their lives to protect women you never talk about that
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2019
kurupt1:
This Toke Makinwa is a very dumb girl and it's a pity a lot of women take her advice seriously.
In summary ,Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty and friendship, but you and I know that slay queens like Toke have no moral values,so it's like foreign language to them
Answer the question she asked na, list 10 men that stick to their wives in all these situations. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:
like I said you run to science when it backs up your point but if not you begin to call it pro-woman and fault it.... SMH .you are selective of scientifical facts to accept and decline. You aren't typing from an objective mind. I can't continue further discussion with you based on my discovery of this...if you can't reason beyond stereotype then I can't continue this discussion.
The mark of education is to question existing practices and norms, reason beyond conformity...I wish you luck on your path...bye
so, you reported me after getting a dose of your own medicine lmao. Such a weakling screaming all over this forum.

I never said science was pro-women. What I said was that majority of the articles you will read these days were written by vagina worshipping snowflake Simps and feminist lapdogs.
Science has always proved every single leftist ideology to be false.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Where in all my talks did I mention feminism?to your ignorance you add lies! People are being treated fairly? And guys are broke shammed? Widows opressed? Only men are sent to war torn areas? FGM?See I quit any further conversations with you based on your analogy. We are seeing things from different prism ...SMH
To be honest,you have got personal issues...I corrected someone who made a wrong assertion with a clean mind and not to start any gender argument or to support any gender and you popped calling it a feminist lore designed by me to say there are no drawbacks of promiscuity without confirming if am a feminist or not. I told you to do your research properly you accused Google and YouTube of feminism,I told you check textbooks,and ask doctors still looked for excuse to fault them for being pro-woman. All efforts to avoid a scientifically proven fact because they will be nothing to use to nail women. I do encourage ladies not to sleep around because of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, etc and not for myths like wide vaginas....but you have an unsatiable urge to nail ladies with wrong assertions because of stereotype and not learn...how much can someone flee from the fact?
Is it such a bitter pill? Why are you so incorrigible? To save men ego or what?
I blame myself for engaging you this far,I should have let you be since you aren't open to facts but faulting facts if it doesn't concide with your wrong thinking...the fact does not care about your feelings.
May you find your own path and let others live theirs,may I also find my own path and let others live theirs...
Bye!
you don't have to mention feminism. Are you really dumber that I assumed?
Look, if a terrorist enters an aeroplane with explosives, he doesn't have to announce that he's a terrorist, Boko Haram don't announce that they are terrorists, actions is what define you. All the people you call misogynist did any of them say they were misogynist?

The only reason the world got developed was broke shaming. People didn't want to be laughed at for being poor so they worked in construction companies to build roads and bridges. Do you think anyone like Labouring under scorching sun?
The reason you have nairaland is because Séun didn't want to be broke, because brokenness come with shame so he worked hard and built something for himself which is what you enjoy today.
If nobody will look down on you for using Nokia 3310 in 2019 companies will have no reason to improve and build all the futuristic gadgets you see today because nobody will buy since we are all fine with mediocrity.
You don't know how the world work, you want to live in a bubble
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:
so, you reported me after getting a dose of your own medicine lmao. Such a weakling screaming all over this forum.

I never said science was pro-women. What I said was that majority of the articles you will read these days were written by vagina worshipping snowflake Simps and feminist lapdogs.
Reported who? I don't know what you are talking about ...
People waking up to equality ain't vagina worshippers. People fighting stereotype ain't vagina worshippers. New discoveries that counter stereotype or myths are not fostered by vagina worshippers...
Everyday scientists make new discoveries,find cures to diseases....but when it has to deal with females,and especially if it doesn't support your patriarchy you call it vagina worship!
When science said that a woman fertility reduces with age, you guys had no objection to it and Applauded science but when is says something that you percieve speaks Against oppression of females you cry foul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Reported who? I don't know what you are talking about ...
People waking up to equality ain't vagina worshippers. People fighting stereotype ain't vagina worshippers. New discoveries that counter stereotype or myths are not fostered by vagina worshippers...
Everyday scientists make new discoveries,find cures to diseases....but when it has to deal with females,and especially if it doesn't support your patriarchy you call it vagina worship!
When science said that a woman fertility reduces with age, you guys had no objection to it and Applauded science but when is says something that you percieve speaks Against oppression of females you cry foul
Real science has never opposed the law of elasticity, it's only pseudo science that come up with those nonsense. The same pseudo intellectuals that said men and women were biologically the same and that there's no difference at all. The same fools who said men were now more than women.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:
so, after screaming all over the place how oppressed you are, you had to spend how many days researching how you are actually oppressed lol.

I was not online. I knew this and posted it now when I had access to the internet.

Look Wikipedia is not even credible source for anything at all, anybody can edit a wiki article and fill it with sentiments.

See why I told you to really read the article? Till the end? If you did, you'll see references to credible sources, facts, and pages, other websites.

WOMEN WERE NEVER OPPRESSED.
Seriously??

So you're going to deny the fact of all the rapes, forced marriages, violence, FGM, child marriages, legalized torture, etc? Ok.

So, what will you call these then? If not, oppression, what are they?

both gender were at the receiving end of certain things that weren't pleasant.

I'm not denying this. I'm talking about women's issues and their treatment here. Don't bring in this that happened to men to push aside women's problems. Women were generally treated lowly than men were. Men being drafted to to do this, create things and all that arises from the superiority complex of and value attached to men.

You were believed to be the better sex, so you'll be called to do important things.

Both genders have certain " previleges" (I don't even think previlege is an accurate word to describe it).

What are they 'privileges?' Who have them more?

How do you counter the facts that 80% of the men in France died in Ww2 to protect women and children?

Please, post your own sources oh. For these figures, since we don't trust data on the Internet anymore. Those percentages were probably falsified also. If this happened, am I denying happening? Were men the only one to suffer in these wars? Women sat down, propped up their feet and watched you all go out? After the wars, were these women not shared as booties, raped, maimed, killed?

Who fight wars? Is it not men? Have there ever been any wars in the history of the world led by women? So y'all scatter, oppress, do unimaginable things not only to women, but to yourselves. You perpetrate violence against your own selves.

How do you explain 78% of suicide being men? how do you explain explain bottom 20% of the society (homeless, incarcerated etc) being men?
How do you explain 93% of workplace death being men?

Where is your source for these figures?

These things happening do not discredit feminism or its cause.

Who run things in the society?

It's common sense that the people who make up the work force will be the ones to face its problems and challenges. Who made it so that men had to go out to work?

For the physical deaths and harms y'all face, women experience theirs emotionally and in health.

How do you explain men being sentenced to 3 times more prison time than women for committing the same offence?
All you uninformed unintelligent feminists wannabes shout is top 1% ( the presidents CEOs etc) being men you never talk about the 99% of men who don't have anybody to complain to.
Does that sound like previlege to you?

You only talk about rape, how many men rape women? 95% of men will risk losing their lives to protect women you never talk about that

No. Rape is not the only issue talked about. Seriously. Educate yourself.

Keep touting lies and throwing figures all over the place.
Is it the women they treat as properties and base objects?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2019
Psalm2423:

I would have loved to say more, but some folks will call it female bashing. I don’t care though.

This third wave feminism is crap. Women always love shouting inequality and whatnot. I still don’t believe that people can be so dumb in this decade.

If you actually consider stats, you'll see that equality is far from being achieved.

Men work longer than women on an average.
That's because they've been conditioned to do only that, and women not only work in the office but at home, at social gatherings, so they have to share their time. Is this really a fair comparison? What other things are men burdened with that women don't get like 3x of it?

This doesn't change the fact that of women's oppression.

The money they get from this work is shared with the family. Women work, and the average lady bags her money for herself, and feeds on the husband. If we want equality, let both parties bring equal amounts, and let the woman add more since the man provides shelter.

So, is feminism against this? This man working for the woman and the woman 'enjoying' is a very unbalanced narrative. That average lady is no feminist.

All women have their opinion. The law court allows women to divorce, and in more often than not, go with a huge sum as alimony, and also receive periodic payments in the case of a children born in wedlock.

This is because a woman is more qualified, suited for childcare. Raising them up and providing the emotional support they need. If you are not going to be in the picture, why won't you support with money?

Why can’t men take the children, and women pay the money needed to train the child?

When it comes to sexual harassment, it doesn’t matter if a girl kisses me out of the blue. If I report to the cops, they’ll simply laugh at me and ask if I didn’t enjoy it. When I do same to a girl, Twitter will bash me, I will have a hard time building relationships and my career, and the church will come to my house to advise me. Where’s the equality for the man?

Blame patriarchy for putting you above a woman and calling you a strong man who cannot be hurt in any way. The cops laughing at you is because of their indoctrination, upbringing of seeing a man as superior to man - so why should they believe you? Another fact also is that, women are more vulnerable, at a disadvantage, so they'll get more protection. A women complaining of assault (any kind) is most time right. Note: I didn't say every woman. And all the complaint is not against all men.

A man has to ask a lady out, take care of her, feed her, and do all sort of things for her.
Well, I'm not a kid. I don't wait on any man to do all these. And neither do any feminist expect so 'cos she's a female.

@magnoliaa Have you ever worked hard only to give the money to your boyfriend or husband sitting lazily in the house? Don’t talk about house chores, a civilized bachelor’s home is neat. But no, you guys demand that we work, and give to you at your request. Where’s the equality in that?

I'm a feminist. I don't know you're talking about. A man who sit down and expect me to work is no feminist.
That is not feminism.

Feminists don’t know what they want. You want to be heard, but we can already hear you. You vote, you work, you flaunt around town, you have pastors, politicians, governors. Can you name one thing that men enjoy today that you don’t enjoy? And can you not name numerous stuffs that you enjoy on the health of a guy?

Which women are these? Are they Feminists? Or gold-diggers?
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I was not online. I knew this and posted it now when I had access to the internet.

See why I told you to really read the article? Till the end? If you did, you'll see references to credible sources, facts, and pages, other websites.

Seriously??

So you're going to deny the fact of all the rapes, forced marriages, violence, FGM, child marriages, legalized torture, etc? Ok.

So, what will you call these then? If not, oppression, what are they?

I'm not denying this. I'm talking about women's issues and their treatment here. Don't bring in this that happened to men to push aside women's problems. Women were generally treated lowly than men were. Men being drafted to to do this, create things and all that arises from the superiority complex of and value attached to men.

You were believed to be the better sex, so you'll be called to do important things.

What are they 'privileges?' Who have them more?

Please, post your own sources oh. For these figures, since we don't trust data on the Internet anymore. Those percentages were probably falsified also. If this happened, am I denying happening? Were men the only one to suffer in these wars? Women sat down, propped up their feet and watched you all go out? After the wars, were these women not shared as booties, raped, maimed, killed?

Who fight wars? Is it not men? Have there ever been any wars in the history of the world led by women? So y'all scatter, oppress, do unimaginable things not only to women, but to yourselves. You perpetrate violence against your own selves.

Where is your source for these figures?

These things happening do not discredit feminism or its cause.

Who run things in the society?

It's common sense that the people who make up the work force will be the ones to face its problems and challenges. Who made it so that men had to go out to work?

For the physical deaths and harms y'all face, women experience theirs emotionally and in health.

No. Rape is not the only issue talked about. Seriously. Educate yourself.

Keep touting lies and throwing figures all over the place.
Is it the women they treat as properties and base objects?

number 1 I never said you can't use statistics from Internet I was only talking about Wikipedia. I can open that link you posted, edit and fill it with rubbish. Wikipedia cannot be used as valid source for any argument.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2018/12/19/fatal-employment-men-10-times-more-likely-than-women-to-be-killed-at-work/amp/

https://afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/

https://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/genderinc.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.statista.com/chart/amp/11573/gender-of-inmates-in-us-federal-prisons-and-general-population/

So if I die protecting you, it's because I think you are less human lol una no just wan get sense

The same way men fought and died to protect women and children were exactly the same way they rose to power, you never talk about the struggles you only talk about the few people who made it to the top.
So you know men face more physical violence than women why exactly do you people paint some kind of picture that men got all the previlege and power and oppress women with it?

All living things, including humans are naturally hostile. For humans to survive the the hostility of earth, the society had to be designed How it was designed was simple, women risk their lives giving birth, men risk their lives protecting and providing for the mother and child
Men are naturally stronger than women physically, it was only logical that men protect women, this is not in anyway related to superiority complex, it was simply common sense and that was how humans survived.
Men shoulder their struggles and responsibility women continue to whine about their part. Nobody is oppressing you. The world is naturally tough.
You talking female genital mutilation lol
Male genital mutilation is a normal thing everywhere nobody classify that as oppression

I am not part of the people who run the society. The fact that a politician won an election does not impact my life specifically in any way.
Top 1% elite run the society that does not include the average man
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:

What are these ideologies (of leftist groups) that have been proven to be false?

And, they have to be ideologies that were presented as 'science.'
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:
number 1 I never said you can't use statistics from Internet I was only talking about Wikipedia. I can open that link you posted, edit and fill it with rubbish. Wikipedia cannot be used as valid source for any argument.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/chuckdevore/2018/12/19/fatal-employment-men-10-times-more-likely-than-women-to-be-killed-at-work/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.statista.com/chart/amp/11573/gender-of-inmates-in-us-federal-prisons-and-general-population/

Wikipedia cites these links you posted as sources duh!

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

What are these ideologies (of leftist groups) that have been proven to be false?

And, they have to be ideologies that were presented as 'science.'
that fetus aren't humans, men and women are the same biologically, that there is no difference between men and women too numerous to count
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Wikipedia cites these links you posted as sources duh!

what is so difficult for you to understand? I can edit the article you posted as we are talking right now
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Elliot2(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2019
Ladycewhy:
this where you get it wrong ,its not feminisim to refuse to be put through heart ache. I tire for you o,so domestic violence and phillandering is a character flaw that women have to put up with? Lol . i have heard you ,but you see as i dey so, i wasn't built like that.Make we rest for the matter,i am sure there are men out there that are the complete opposite of Gucci like Russell and ciara , Cassie and her man, well those are the people i choose to look at. I am not cut out for the bonnie and clyde life. Those who are good luck to them ,and goodluck to me too.
Lol. Those who are opposite of Gucci are only so until one or two or repeated ermm...silly mistake(s)— or mental breakdown! And the lamentations of "all men are scum" continues. Look,nobody can fall in love with another for all the good reasons in the world. Some just do so for that funny joke that made them laugh;for that white teeth,for that dimple in the face;for that timely help rendered to them; even for that imperfections that scare others. These peculiar reasons are enough for some to tolerate every other acts that irritates them. Those who stay and persevere with the ones they love despite their flaws are those who practise "true love".
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:

So, what are the reasons for these things happening? Favouring men over women? Are women the cause (directly or indirectly)?

So if I die protecting you, it's because I think you are less human lol una no just wan get sense

Don't this yourself into this. Please. Let's stick to conventions here. And don't misquote me. I said men. Secondly, y'all doing everything was fit for the past times. Women did things, too. Humans were developing, conquering the physical world and because you are equipped with the strength to do so, you did. Doesn't change how treated women SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY.

The same way men fought and died to protect women and children were exactly the same way they rose to power, you never talk about the struggles you only talk about the few people who made it to the top.

Right. How about looking at how kingdoms were ruled in time past? How a make child being born is this joy of everyone and automatically put up to become the king? The ones that weren't given such opportunities, learned to rise and get to the top - but still they were taught, favored.

Why do you think a woman is mocked if she cannot give birth to a make child? Why are women subjected to devilish, traditional practices when their husbands die?

Men generally have it easy, COMPARED TO women. And that's fact. I am not saying men don't/didn't have their own issues here.

So you know men face more physical violence than women why exa do you people paint some kind of picture that men got all the previlege and power and oppress women with it?

I am not painting any image. Seriously? What's wrong with you?

Women were never oppressed? Are you kidding me?

Yes, they had all the power. So many privileges by just being born a male. So many narratives tilted towards them, to back them up. This doesn't mean they were immune to violence or struggling and whatnot. But it's not on the same level with a woman's.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

So, what are the reasons for these things happening? Favouring men over women? Are women the cause (directly or indirectly)?

Don't this yourself into this. Please. Let's stick to conventions here. And don't misquote me. I said men. Secondly, y'all doing everything was fit for the past times. Women did things, too. Humans were developing, conquering the physical world and because you are equipped with the strength to do so, you did. Doesn't change how treated women SOCIALLY, ECONOMICALLY.

Right. How about looking at how kingdoms were ruled in time past? How a make child being born is this joy of everyone and automatically put up to become the king? The ones that weren't given such opportunities, learned to rise and get to the top - but still they were taught, favored.

Why do you think a woman is mocked if she cannot give birth to a make child? Why are women subjected to devilish, traditional practices when their husbands die?

Men generally have it easy, COMPARED TO women. And that's fact. I am not saying men don't/didn't have their own issues here.

I am not painting any image. Seriously? What's wrong with you?

Women were never oppressed? Are you kidding me?

Yes, they had all the power. So many privileges by just being born a male. So many narratives tilted towards them, to back them up. This doesn't mean they were immune to violence or struggling and whatnot. But it's not on the same level with a woman's.

I have edited my first post read the end.
I know your estrogen are starting to leak out but I don't care. The only thing I gain from being a man is knowing that if I don't work hard I will be homeless I won't even be able to get a wife talk less of children but my sister, for being a woman even if she fails completely has an almost 100% chance of living her dream life, all she needs is just choose the right partner. How is that being born with previlge?

You think the world was always this peaceful and safe?
Some humans are psychos.
Those men ruled the kingdom sleeping with one eye open, heirs needed to be strong and warriors, women who proved strong ruled kingdoms.
I wish I could record this whole thing and upload typing is tiring because it appears to me that you don't even have the most basic idea of how the world was in the past

The reason it's imperative for a male child to be born was simple.
My sisters are married, they are expected to live with their husband but me, no matter where I am or what I achieve, when I'm grown I will have to go back to the village to take care of my ancestral land and deity. If you don't have a male child grass will take over ancestral home because your daughter is with her husband building another family.

Everything you see was somehow division of labour and responsibilities. Dumb women parading themselves as feminists choose a certain area that didn't favour them and whine about it with bitterness

Editted
Cc Magnoliaa

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Elliot2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Answer the question she asked na, list 10 men that stick to their wives in all these situations. Rubbish
Samson stuck with Delilah despite being aware of her intentions to have him killed; also,King Rehab stuck with Jezebel despite her wickedness. All that befell those men were due to the manipulations of their women. Men stick to bad women and tolerate them all the time. They do incredibly foolish things for them. But,you all can't.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 1:25pm On Oct 18, 2019
Magnoliaa:

If you actually consider stats, you'll see that equality is far from being achieved.

That's because they've been conditioned to do only that, and women not only work in the office but at home, at social gatherings, so they have to share their time. Is this really a fair comparison? What other things are men burdened with that women don't get like 3x of it?

This doesn't change the fact that of women's oppression.

So, is feminism against this? This man working for the woman and the woman 'enjoying' is a very unbalanced narrative. That average lady is no feminist.

This is because a woman is more qualified, suited for childcare. Raising them up and providing the emotional support they need. If you are not going to be in the picture, why won't you support with money?

Blame patriarchy for putting you above a woman and calling you a strong man who cannot be hurt in any way. The cops laughing at you is because of their indoctrination, upbringing of seeing a man as superior to man - so why should they believe you? Another fact also is that, women are more vulnerable, at a disadvantage, so they'll get more protection. A women complaining of assault (any kind) is most time right. Note: I didn't say every woman. And all the complaint is not against all men.

Well, I'm not a kid. I don't wait on any man to do all these. And neither do any feminist expect so 'cos she's a female.

I'm a feminist. I don't know you're talking about. A man who sit down and expect me to work is no feminist.
That is not feminism.

Which women are these? Are they Feminists? Or gold-diggers?

You must be a rare feminist then.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:
I have edited my first post read the end.
I know your estrogen are starting to leak out but I don't care.

Rubbish!!
What are you mentioning this for?? Seriously?? grin grin grin

The only thing I gain from being a man is knowing that if I don't work hard I will be homeless I won't even be able to get a wife talk less of children but my sister, for being a woman even if she fails completely has an almost 100% chance of living her dream life, all she needs is just choose the right partner. How is that being born with previlge?

All these are still because of the patriarchal culture. The traditional way of life! And you still are against it being changed? Yes. Women have it easy getting married especially to a rich man because they were sold the narrative of only aspiring to be a wife and mother. So, all of her childhood, adolescent years were used to groom her, bring her up. The society says a woman had no other role than being a wife, cooking at home and things were put in place for this to be achieved.

But you know Feminists generally do not support men being the head and taking sole responsibility? They want equal partnership. In the marriage. It's okay for you to stay at home and have kids (because, technology, who needs physical strength? Things we mostly combat now are mental, imginative. Software, programming, writing, and these kind of jobs are gradually taking over the manual and labour-intensive ones. You're not protecting your family from any physical dangers anymore - but emotional ones, like self-esteem, neglect, abuse).

Do you fear being amongst ten guys? If you wear boxers outside, what will happen to you? If your wife, God forbid, dies - will you be blamed? Other than circumcision, do you have your balls cut off to stop you from having sex? Do you get shamed for having sex? Are 26, if you're unmarried how will people generally see you? Are you more likely to be raped and kept at home to do nothing? So much more I can't start to type.

I am even agreeing to the fact that men face some issues, but you, no! You blatantly deny women having any problems. Feminism addresses these issues, even some Feminists are focused on men. In it not in feminism's place to fight for men.

You think the world was always this peaceful and safe?
Some humans are psychos.
Those men ruled the kingdom sleeping with one eye open, heirs needed to be strong and warriors, women who proved strong ruled kingdoms.

Those psychotic humans, were they women? You said nothing about the male child being more valued than the female. You are only telling me how things were. Okay, agreed. Heirs of Kings needed physical strength. Those born into peasant families nko? Or were all nobles and Kings?

I wish I could record this whole thing and upload typing is tiring because it appears to me that you don't even have the most basic idea of how the world was in the past

The reason it's imperative for a male child to be born was simple.
My sisters are married, they are expected to live with their husband but me, no matter where I am or what I achieve, when I'm grown I will have to go back to the village to take care of my ancestral land and deity. If you don't have a male child grass will take over ancestral home because your daughter is with her husband building another family.

This is your only reason for a male child being treated as more valuable than a female?

See, women were considered less worthy for the same reasons your sisters are married. Because, they'll soon be a part of another family. Sold off.

It's actually a privilege people think, if you don't know. That you are male and "mentally matured" to take responsibility.

See? You're even spinning the narrative more and more. Trying to enforce it and then you come back to cry and complain.

A woman is no one's property. She's still her father's child whether married or not and she's very capable of taking care of the family's affairs. Too simplistic a view.

Just strength to cut grass? Dazall?

Everything you see was somehow division of labour and responsibilities. Dumb women parading themselves as feminists choose a certain area that didn't favour them and whine about it with bitterness

I don't get why you keep repeating these lines. Dumb. Stupid. Unintelligent? To infuriate me? Who's the intelligent one here?

Division of labor, bla bla bla. Does it change the fact of women's oppression?
There's a practice in India, too, of women burning themselves with their dead husbands. Women were accused of witchcraft and tortured publicly.

Sure, each gender had their roles to play in this wicked system. They co-existed. Women working and still being oppressed.
Men leading and oppressing too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2019
Psalm2423:

You must be a rare feminist then.

I am not a rare feminist. Feminists are feminists. All I know believe the same thing.

Y'all conflate a feminist with other kind of women (especially a traditional one, a sex worker). You think every feminist is traditional, 'bad,' lack morals/values, sleep around with men and so on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2019
If my wife dies, I will be blamed, they'll say I used her for ritual.
Men and women get shamed differently. A woman is shamed for having sex while a man is shamed for not having sex. A woman is called a whõre for having sex, a man is called involuntary celibate or virgin boys for not having sex.
Yes I fear when I'm among some kind of people, there are streets I can't take at night, rape is not the only violence in this world.
When I was circumcised my testicles weren't removed female genital mutilation doesn't also include removal of the vagina or center of gravity.
Society needed to be organised everybody cannot cram into one small place, that was the role women had to play, it was not oppression it was the role they had to play just like men fighting in wars wasn't oppression.
Women aren't oppressed. There are ssues facing women, it's not oppression

My sisters weren't sold off, they got married and are building their families.
My sisters having to get married wasn't because they were thought to be less human, who will risk his life for someone who is less human?

As you rightly pointed out, technology has made life easier, that's why you people are ranting.
So have you ever thought about how life was when everything was crude?
This is why I said you people have zero idea of how the world work, you live in a Bubble

Cc
Magnoliaa

Some of the psychos were women, they didn't have to be at the vanguard of battles, all they need do was whisper and and manipulate their lovers to do the dirty work.
Some queens sent men to battle, research has shown that women are almost as violent as men
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2019
Elliot2:
Samson stuck with Delilah despite being aware of her intentions to have him killed; also,King Rehab stuck with Jezebel despite her wickedness. All that befell those men were due to the manipulations of their women. Men stick to bad women and tolerate them all the time. They do incredibly foolish things for them. But,you all can't.
Who told you these men were aware? back it up with bible scriptures.

You only gave me 2 examples, I am waiting for the remaining 8
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2019
Lilbest3:
Real science has never opposed the law of elasticity, it's only pseudo science that come up with those nonsense. The same pseudo intellectuals that said men and women were biologically the same and that there's no difference at all. The same fools who said men were now more than women.
Seriously the choice to accept knowledge or remain ignorant can only be made by you.
The fact doesn't care about your feelings or acceptance of it. This is a case of conscious rejection of fact because it doesn't suit your myth...the few that will learn will learn.
The vagina is temporarily more open before, during, and after sex. This is similar to the mouth stretching to yawn or eat, then returning to its usual shape.
You can argue till rapture or call people fools,that's your cup of tea....
Am done with all this ... thanks for your time
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Rubbish!!
What are you mentioning this for?? Seriously?? grin grin grin

All these are still because of the patriarchal culture. The traditional way of life! And you still are against it being changed? Yes. Women have it easy getting married especially to a rich man because they were sold the narrative of only aspiring to be a wife and mother. So, all of her childhood, adolescent years were used to groom her, bring her up. The society says a woman had no other role than being a wife, cooking at home and things were put in place for this to be achieved.

But you know Feminists generally do not support men being the head and taking sole responsibility? They want equal partnership. In the marriage. It's okay for you to stay at home and have kids (because, technology, who needs physical strength? Things we mostly combat now are mental, imginative. Software, programming, writing, and these kind of jobs are gradually taking over the manual and labour-intensive ones. You're not protecting your family from any physical dangers anymore - but emotional ones, like self-esteem, neglect, abuse).

Do you fear being amongst ten guys? If you wear boxers outside, what will happen to you? If your wife, God forbid, dies - will you be blamed? Other than circumcision, do you have your balls cut off to stop you from having sex? Do you get shamed for having sex? Are 26, if you're unmarried how will people generally see you? Are you more likely to be raped and kept at home to do nothing? So much more I can't start to type.

I am even agreeing to the fact that men face some issues, but you, no! You blatantly deny women having any problems. Feminism addresses these issues, even some Feminists are focused on men. In it not in feminism's place to fight for men.

Those psychotic humans, were they women? You said nothing about the male child being more valued than the female. You are only telling me how things were. Okay, agreed. Heirs of Kings needed physical strength. Those born into peasant families nko? Or were all nobles and Kings?

This is your only reason for a male child being treated as more valuable than a female?

See, women were considered less worthy for the same reasons your sisters are married. Because, they'll soon be a part of another family. Sold off.

It's actually a privilege people think, if you don't know. That you are male and "mentally matured" to take responsibility.

See? You're even spinning the narrative more and more. Trying to enforce it and then you come back to cry and complain.

A woman is no one's property. She's still her father's child whether married or not and she's very capable of taking care of the family's affairs. Too simplistic a view.

Just strength to cut grass? Dazall?

I don't get why you keep repeating these lines. Dumb. Stupid. Unintelligent? To infuriate me? Who's the intelligent one here?

Division of labor, bla bla bla. Does it change the fact of women's oppression?
There's a practice in India, too, of women burning themselves with their dead husbands. Women were accused of witchcraft and tortured publicly.

Sure, each gender had their roles to play in this wicked system. They co-existed. Women working and still being oppressed.
Men leading and oppressing too.

To be honest there is no need going on this lane with any guy, talk more of a guy that accuses science of being pro-woman for revealing sex does not widen vagina.
There is no doubt men are opressed, they are oppressed as well but are comfortable with it and want women to be likewise.
It's a case of bullying two fellows,one feel she shouldn't be bullied, the other feels that since he is also bullied then you should not complain. Whenever a lady brings up an issue of oppression we have things like "men are also opressed". .True ,they are,but they embrace it wholeheartedly,they love stereotype...it's fine if they never speak up,but they should not hush the mouth of those who chose to speak up or start shaming them. It's not by force to join feminism neither is it by force to believe in patriarchy...I don't let society define me or religion (am an atheist)...I make my rules and abide by them as long no one is getting hurt. Some people have issues with others living their lives. They feel so insecure that if people don't follow some norms they will be moral decadence. I believe in the greater good of all,loving others as myself. But there must be some dweebs that must bully me for doing something that is not norm...

To be honest, males trying to play they are the victims and females trying to play they are the real victims is running circles because both genders feel cheated in one way or the other.. when you pop out an injustice meted on a gender, there will be someone from opposite gender to pop out an injustice meted on his/her own gender to counter yours and the debate will never end...
I just feel we should fight for our genders or both genders if you wish(like me) and if you are comfortable with the Injustice meted on your gender(like most males) then it's fine to accept such injustice wholeheartedly but don't stop those who wanna fight against their oppression....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 12:11am On Oct 19, 2019
Magnoliaa:

I am not a rare feminist. Feminists are feminists. All I know believe the same thing.

Y'all conflate a feminist with other kind of women (especially a traditional one, a sex worker). You think every feminist is traditional, 'bad,' lack morals/values, sleep around with men and so on.

Nah. There’s second wave and third wave. Third wave gals are quite different, and seem to act contrary to all what you said above.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

To be honest there is no need going on this lane with any guy, talk more of a guy that accuses science of being pro-woman for revealing sex does not widen vagina.
There is no doubt men are opressed, they are oppressed as well but are comfortable with it and want women to be likewise.
It's a case of bullying two fellows,one feel she shouldn't be bullied, the other feels that since he is also bullied then you should not complain. Whenever a lady brings up an issue of oppression we have things like "men are also opressed". .True ,they are,but they embrace it wholeheartedly,they love stereotype...it's fine if they never speak up,but they should not hush the mouth of those who chose to speak up or start shaming them. It's not by force to join feminism neither is it by force to believe in patriarchy...I don't let society define me or religion (am an atheist)...I make my rules and abide by them as long no one is getting hurt. Some people have issues with others living their lives. They feel so insecure that if people don't follow some norms they will be moral decadence. I believe in the greater good of all,loving others as myself. But there must be some dweebs that must bully me for doing something that is not norm...

To be honest, males trying to play they are the victims and females trying to play they are the real victims is running circles because both genders feel cheated in one way or the other.. when you pop out an injustice meted on a gender, there will be someone from opposite gender to pop out an injustice meted on his/her own gender to counter yours and the debate will never end...
I just feel we should fight for our genders or both genders if you wish(like me) and if you are comfortable with the Injustice meted on your gender(like most males) then it's fine to accept such injustice wholeheartedly but don't stop those who wanna fight against their oppression....

Come and f*ck this d*ck for just one month straight whether you p*ssy will remain the same.

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Seriously the choice to accept knowledge or remain ignorant can only be made by you.
The fact doesn't care about your feelings or acceptance of it. This is a case of conscious rejection of fact because it doesn't suit your myth...the few that will learn will learn.
The vagina is temporarily more open before, during, and after sex. This is similar to the mouth stretching to yawn or eat, then returning to its usual shape.
You can argue till rapture or call people fools,that's your cup of tea....
Am done with all this ... thanks for your time
opening of the mouth isn't due to external force. Can you "yawn" with your vagina?
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I never said science is pro-woman, you can screenshot where I said that or scurry back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of with your tails between you leg like the dumb coward you are
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2019
Lilbest3:
I never said science is pro-woman, you can screenshot were I said that scurry back to whatever hellhole you crawled out of with your tails between you leg like the dumb coward you are

You de mind her. She's trying to say a prostitute that has fvcked more than 500 different size of d*cks her vagina will still be as tight as a virgin girl. grin grin

Nothing we no go read for nairaland. grin

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 19, 2019
Korllami007:

You de mind her. She's trying to say a prostitute that has fvcked more than 500 different size of d*cks her vagina will still be as tight as a virgin girl. grin grin

Nothing we no go read for nairaland. grin
that faggôt no just get sense
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ryan03(f): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2019
Michellekabod2:

one of the few sensible ones on nl, RESPECT!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Regret Marrying Nigerian Women In The USA / My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023 / ‘See How My Sister-in-law Displays Her Big Butt On The Bed. What Does She Want?’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 196
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.