Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27220 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
this where you get it wrong ,its not feminisim to refuse to be put through heart ache. I tire for you o,so domestic violence and phillandering is a character flaw that women have to put up with? Lol . i have heard you ,but you see as i dey so, i wasn't built like that.Make we rest for the matter,i am sure there are men out there that are the complete opposite of Gucci like Russell and ciara , Cassie and her man, well those are the people i choose to look at. I am not cut out for the bonnie and clyde life. Those who are good luck to them ,and goodluck to me too.
Your interest in Entertainers tho!!
You seems to have an affection for celebrities in entertainment industry!!

All i know is that, no matter how mild , we will have to cope with each other in Marriage..

It is not always smooth sailing dear!! wink
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by BigJoe19: 2:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
this where you get it wrong ,its not feminisim to refuse to be put through heart ache. I tire for you o,so domestic violence and phillandering is a character flaw that women have to put up with? Lol . i have heard you ,but you see as i dey so, i wasn't built like that.Make we rest for the matter,i am sure there are men out there that are the complete opposite of Gucci like Russell and ciara , Cassie and her man, well those are the people i choose to look at. I am not cut out for the bonnie and clyde life. Those who are good luck to them ,and goodluck to me too.
So if get married, your husband must not make any mistake because you are not ready to tolerate anything, uhmmm....
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Your interest in Entertainers tho!!
You seems to have an affection for celebrities in entertainment industry!!

All i know is that, no matter how mild , we will have to cope with each other in Marriage..

It is not always smooth sailing dear!! wink
lol sure i choose to cope with what life throws at me and minor flaws that will not cause me bodily harm, drain my mental health and give me high bp.I will hold him down and be his pillar so long as he is not the source of my troubles and travails.

Lol this topic is centered around gucci and snoop who are both celebrities so i dont understand your assumption that i have affection for celebs,lol. You said it the first time and now you are saying it again forgetting who the topic is about.So me knowing about Celebs means i have an affection for them, lol thats a new one,lol ,alright , have a nice day .
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol sure i choose to cope with what life throws at me and minor flaws that will not cause me bodily harm, drain my mental health and give me high bp.I will hold him down and be his pillar so long as he is not the source of my troubles and travails.

Lol this topic is centered around gucci and snoop who are both celebrities so i dont understand your assumption that i have affection for celebs,lol. You said it the first time and now you are saying it again forgetting who the topic is about.So me knowing about Celebs means i have an affection for them, lol thats a new one,lol ,alright , have a nice day .
I like your first paragraph!!!

Just be yourself dear wink

Toke has nothing on you!!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 2:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
BigJoe19:
So if get married, your husband must not make any mistake because you are not ready to tolerate anything, uhmmm....
once is a mistake but repeatedly is a pattern. On my part i am sure i wont make a mistake that will cause him bodily harm or put his mental health at risk,so expect same from his either ,those types of mistakes are not mistakes but pattern toxic behaviors.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 2:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
I like your first paragraph!!!

Just be yourself dear wink

Toke has nothing on you!!!
take care, enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
take care, enjoy the rest of your day.
I wish you the same same dear wink
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
You can only speak for your self..

There are women that can cope with men flaws and therefore get the best out the relationship..

Don't try to discourage them..

That is what Toke and her cohort are doing...

Men cope with wife's with Temperament flaws, stubbornness flaws, verbal abuse flaws all the time and they get the best out of them.. Eventually having a good family because the lady was able to get corrected... Old habits or personalities don't die easily..

I don't see how a wife can not do the same for her husband flaws..

Most women just want a marriage without any form if stress?? How is that possible??

Even biological sisters can be irritating sometimes, talk less of 2 individuals from different backgrounds that agree to marry..

There is no way, you will not have to put up with flaws until your partner get corrected..

But if due to health or psychological reason, you can't cope. Just get a divorce...

And please, don't discourage those that are matured and sound minded enough to deal with their partners flaws and eventually get the best out of the Marriage!!!

I
Now I've understood where the misunderstanding is stemming from. Nobody said that marriage is a bed of roses just like we all know but you are just mentioning flaws that must be encountered in relationships . A quick question though , would you stand your wife publicly and unremorsefully sleeping with different men, going on dates with them? Not secretly but publicly ? I guess you are thinking about it !!! Yeah right ... That's exactly what the man whom the so called woman stood by and is being glorified by Snoop Dog did .The truth is ... Most women who listened to your kinda of men didn't make it out alife to tell their stories! Surely one day you will retract all you just wrote. Besides, I'm 17 years old in marriage and I can tell you that truly no human is without flaws but they are life threatening flaws that shouldn't be tolerated! Besides that man still cheats regardless. A habitual cheater always does let alone a proud cheater at that !

If a man or a woman being subjected to such treatment doesn't live, you either die by heart attack or by STDs given to you by your partner whom you were trying to save .

Your opinion is your opinion. Good luck with that but pray you don't get such as a partner in life , then you will understand the difference between writing and Reality .
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Zane2point4(m): 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
Real life talk.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Elliot2(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Do you know history? Through all civilizations? How women have been treated?

If women had 'unshakable' power --- why aren't they allowed to put in to use? Why were they not at helm of institutions and things in the society?

I mean, it only makes sense for someone with supposed power, intuition, an ability to build and fix things, and all special characteristics to be at the front, be the first and driving change.
Nobody has been maltreated throughout history cos of their gender,but because of their weaknesses. Men equally as women, had suffered due to the weakness of mind and body. Blacks became slaves due to weakness of mind and body;women were looked down due to the weakness of the mind and body. It is same for everything. Any man who has the soundness of body and mind can and will control the weak. Victim mentally and blame games will solve nothing.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Pseudo science and feminist lore. Lol. That's from the same narrative that claim men have dysfunctional penis when they reach 40 and that there's no biological difference between men and women.
Sex with different men loosen vagina facts don't care about what you want to be true
I can educate someone open minded to facts not an ignorant person....browse top notch science sites if you doubt me. Lilbest unwillingness to learn will not stop fact from being fact.the fact does not care about your unwillingness to accept it
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Psalm2423(m): 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
It seems like people are no longer making standard opinions, but just spewing hate on the thread. We should end the matter; Toke and girls have won. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
ericsmith:

I believe that moniker "ginaz" said it all .... ladies need to stop makin comparism becos men n women are not wired d same way.
its not just about what men do, 95% of ladies would prefer to settle for the man they got pregnant for ... regardless of an existin bf somewhere
Asides from maybe feelin she is promiscuous or irresponsible, men avoid such gf becos her kid will be a liability sooner or later. who wants to be a 2nd choice
pregnancy can been seen on a promiscuous GF buh it not the same for a promiscuous BF.
A baby mama as responsibility of custody buh baby daddies is free asides financing ..people might nt even know
women are @ disadvantage in all ways because of nature & societal expectations no elightenment can override

There was a time twins were killed but not anymore... people are wiser now, except those that chose to still be achaic and bigoted! Time will not wait for them

An intelligent person knows that having a child ain't being promiscous,and would of a matter of fact hail them for not terminating the child in the presence of many options. Intelligent people know that it is wrong to slut sham one gender and spare the other!
Intelligent people know that if the lady is capable and wishes to Carter for her child herself nothing should hinder her from living and marrying normally..

People who chose to be left behind in stereotype are free to do so, same society that makes us a third world country...
Same society that have made more than 50% of couples endure horrific marriages for decades...let them remain in bigotry!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
Classyuniquebae:
Now I've understood where the misunderstanding is stemming from. Nobody said that marriage is a bed of roses just like we all know but you are just mentioning flaws that must be encountered in relationships . A quick question though , would you stand your wife publicly and unremorsefully sleeping with different men, going on dates with them? Not secretly but publicly ? I guess you are thinking about it !!! Yeah right ... That's exactly what the man whom the so called woman stood by and is being glorified by Snoop Dog did .The truth is ... Most women who listened to your kinda of men didn't make it out alife to tell their stories! Surely one day you will retract all you just wrote. Besides, I'm 17 years old in marriage and I can tell you that truly no human is without flaws but they are life threatening flaws that shouldn't be tolerated! Besides that man still cheats regardless. A habitual cheater always does let alone a proud cheater at that !

If a man or a woman being subjected to such treatment doesn't live, you either die by heart attack or by STDs given to you by your partner whom you were trying to save .

Your opinion is your opinion. Good luck with that but pray you don't get such as a partner in life , then you will understand the difference between writing and Reality .
I can't argue with someone who is married for 17 years..
Your points are noted!!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by djon78(m): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.

Story as long as this earth remains, marriage will still be done very well. Marriage has been practiced over 6000years of human documented history.
Even this women liberation philosophy came into existence 40years ago.
And very small percentage of women are subscribed to it.
Marriage is from God
God ordained marriage to regulate the earth
So nothing will change that
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by djon78(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

My dear, in the western world women have multiple kids from different fathers. A particularly man will move in with a lady who already has 3 kids from previous relationships, the both have a baby and trouble set in, she chases him out and the cycle continues. If I lie ask cococandy what's goes on in the USA

And do you know the psychological mindset of children raised like that.
Mostly common among African Americans.
I can recollect Mary j blige in one of her interviews saying she was raised fatherless, her mum did drugs, messed up sexual life, that it even affected her.

Rapper Jay Z had infidelity issue with his wife Beyonce, but he had to work on himself to get better for his family because his own Dad walked out on them. He grew without a fathers love, and it tormented his psychological mindset, and he didn't want his children to suffer the same thing, that's why he had to seriously work on his infidelity life. And he is a better family man.

Children raised in those kind of scenario you painted grow up to be hurt psychological unlike children raised by a loving Father mother relationship in marriage.
Marriage is of God
God put it to regulate humanity
Those who go against that suffer repercussions even if it takes long because God cannot be mocked.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by liliandrew: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
crackhaus:
Has the Toke Makinwa found love with or without suffering?

maybe u should ask her directly, u never can tell
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I can educate someone open minded to facts not an ignorant person....browse top notch science sites if you doubt me. Lilbest unwillingness to learn will not stop fact from being fact.the fact does not care about your unwillingness to accept it
pseudo science and feminist nonsense to promote promiscuity among women and plant the idea that there is no physical repercussion to being promiscuous.
Have you or have you not heard or seen girls in their mid twenties using all sort of things to try and tighten their vaginas, including toothpaste?
Are you saying that's due to age and childbirth?
To feminist lapdogs like you basic laws of biology and elasticity is false

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Do you know history? Through all civilizations? How women have been treated?

If women had 'unshakable' power --- why aren't they allowed to put in to use? Why were they not at helm of institutions and things in the society?

I mean, it only makes sense for someone with supposed power, intuition, an ability to build and fix things, and all special characteristics to be at the front, be the first and driving change.
women were never maltreated in any history in fact 98% of all the societies have always valued female lives more than male lives. Even up till today, if war breaks out now, I will be forcefully conscripted to die and you won't. You people have zero idea how the world work or worked to get to this stage you just want to cry victim and oppression.

People don't just get to the helm of affairs, they work to get there majority of them fail terribly and the ones who made it to the top got there because they worked extremely hard to get there and not because they are men and they are not even up to 1% of the male population.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by emmaodet: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
women were never maltreated in any history in fact 98% of all the societies have always valued female lives more than male lives. Even up till today, if war breaks out now, I will be forcefully conscripted to die and you won't. You people have zero idea how the world work or worked to get to this stage you just want to cry victim and oppression.

People don't just get to the helm of affairs, they work to get there majority of them fail terribly and the ones who made it to the top got there because they worked extremely hard to get there and they were not even up to 1% of the male population.

Gbam!!!!!!
Fact bro, preach on

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
pseudo science and feminist nonsense to promote promiscuity among women and plant the idea that there is no physical repercussion to being promiscuous.
Have you or have you not heard or seen girls in their mid twenties using all sort of things to try and tighten their vaginas, including toothpaste?
Are you saying that's due to age and childbirth?
To feminist lapdogs like you basic laws of biology and elasticity is false
Your ignorance is disgusting! Shut the Bleep up! Did I tell you it's to promote promiscuity amongst ladies?why is the truth so bitter for you to swallow?nothing like pseudo science here,it is a FACT ,do research on it m0ron! Stop fighting facts because it will halt you from dropping your queer stereotype! Wtf do you think you are to disprove a scientifically proven fact? Ladies tighten their vaginas because they have a wide vagina. Vaginas come is sizes,just like penis come in sizes...why do guys still enjoy some ha.rlots that have slept with dozens of guys?
Rot in your ignorance because you can't bare to see ladies as being equally treated with men when it deals with slut shamming...but the fact doesn't care about your feelings! Call it whatever you wish pseudoscience,lies,etc....until you do your research don't mention me ! The wise ones are indeed learning the foolish ones like you are pained...don't mention me until you have researched!
VAGINAS COME IN VARIOUS SIZES(JUST LIKE PENIS),FROM BIRTH SOME ARE WIDER THAN OTHERS ...THE TWO FACTORS THAT CAUSES A VAGINA TO WIDEN MORE THAN ITS NATURAL SIZE IS CHILDBIRTH AND AS SHE AGES (WHEN I TALK OF AGING I DONT MEAN TILL SHE IS A GRANDMA,AS YEARS GOES BY IT WIDENS...HER VAGINA AT 21 IS DIFFERENT FROM IT AT 24 WHETHER SHE HAS SEX OR NOT)
Lastly,what humans do their bodies ain't your business,since you focus it on females . You ain't sheriff over people's pant...who gave you the right to decide there is repercussion for sex within the confines of the law?

Get it to you skull plate,I didn't say vaginas don't widen with frequent sex because I wanted to applaud promiscuity,nah! I said it to correct someone who was spreading that myth.he made a post about it,I saw it and corrected it, just like correcting someone who says 1+2=6. I never tell girls that so they don't use it as leverage to disrespect their body,I only say it when it's used to slut sham a lady
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Your ignorance is disgusting! Shut the Bleep up! Did I tell you it's to promote promiscuity amongst ladies?why is the truth so bitter for you to swallow?nothing like pseudo science here,it is a FACT ,do research on it m0ron! Stop fighting facts because it will halt you from dropping your queer sham a lady

you be confirm mumu. Which research did you do? On Google? Lmao you see how foolish you are. Google and YouTube is a feminist cesspit full of feminist /leftist lies and narratives. The same fools writing rubbish for you to swallow are the same fools who claimed men and women are the same and not different biologically. So you stupidly believe law of elasticity is a lie lol.
Ladies are shamed when they are promiscuous,boys are shamed when they are unable to get a mate with rubbish like Incel, gays, virgin boys etc. Everybody gets shamed differently you people are so foolish that you don't know how the world work. You want to live in fantasy.
Who told you prostitutes don't use vagina tightening substances? Vagina is also subjected to the law of elasticity, overuse it, it turns to borehole there's nothing you can do about it
The beauty of this world is that after deceiving yourself here, you will still log out and rub toothpaste on your loosed vagina.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
you be confirm mumu. Which research did you do? On Google? Lmao you see how foolish you are. Google and YouTube is a feminist cesspit full of feminist /leftist lies and narratives. The same fools writing rubbish for you to swallow are the same fools who claimed men and women are the same and not different biologically. So you stupidly believe law of elasticity is a lie lol.
Ladies are shamed when they are promiscuous,boys are shamed when they are unable to get a mate with rubbish like Incel, gays, virgin boys etc. Everybody gets shamed differently you people are so foolish that you don't know how the world work. You want to live in fantasy.
Who told you prostitutes don't use vagina tightening substances? Vagina is also subjected to the law of elasticity, overuse it, it turns to borehole there's nothing you can do about it
The beauty of this world is that after deceiving yourself here, you will still log out and rub toothpaste on your loosed vagina.
F grin grin L
This is a fool post.
Where did i say check Google or YouTube? Where did i say so? Ask doctors around you,check textbooks, they are top notch health websites like mayoclinic,healthline,etc....they talk of all health issues,am not talking of asking random question or typing on your browser "what widens a vagina", if not its the opinions of mor0ns like you that you may find there.
Whoever you sold your head to go and collect it back, anyway I doubt someone will buy your empty head in the first place.
We know how the world works and we are tryna make it a better place by removing stereotype,it's animals like you that draw us back.
Before twins were killed, if Mary slessor didn't stop the killing of twins,....
We know how the world works and we don't accept such mediocrity we make it a better place. No humans deserve to be shamed for their choices(except to be foolish), whether male or female and for your information I don't do pro-man or pro-woman. When I see wrong I call it out! I have quarreled with gals for broke shaming guys....I fight injustice!
If you chose to accept the queer way Africa is then that's your business....
If you don't want to start reasoning but rather depend on stereotype ,that's your business...
I am glad that they are many sane guys and women that are awaking to address issues that bother us....
A typical Nigerian IQ is deficient,we say buhari doesn't have certificate yet the Nigerians that are graduates reason like you...

Stay behind in medieval-thinking, the truth doesn't care of your stereotype....

Men and women are different,but none surpasses another,and both should be given fair judgement and opportunity!
Sad that anyone who speaks truth you call feminist.
Bury your head in shame,Mofo!

If some one calls out wrong and the wrong was done against a female,you will open your useless mouth to say feminist or pu.ssylicker

You all run to science when it backs up your stereotype,but when it exposes your ignorance you will accuse science of being pro-woman.

Like the hypocrite ubunja,in his thread once said ladies fertility reduces with age and that science never lies...
In that same thread, fuministicqueen told him to ensure he gets his fact right and confirm that some of the points (like vagina widening due to sex) made are scientifically proven...and guess what? Ubunja said "science is pro-woman" and he will not rely on it....the same person that said science never lies when he was tryna nail females down with scientifically facts was the same clown who was Changing his mouth..

Truth is no longer hidden,rather people hide from the truth.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

ode, é really pain you. Lol. There are thousands of articles on "certified" science websites claiming men and women are the same and that gender is a social construct. It's only a goat like you who need textbooks and websites to tell you that body parts normally deprecate with age. To claim that sex does not widen vagina with all the empirical evidence before you, and claiming that it is only age and childbirth that do shows you are a complete idiot and a waste of your parent's time and money.
Shaming is the only reason the world got to this stage. People behave well when they know they will be socially hanged when they go against the norm. Fools like you think the world is a bubble you can float around. The world doesn't give a shít about what you think, if you whõre around you will be called a whõre if you like kill yourself we'd be better with a slowpoke like you rotting away and feeding termites underground.

The same idiots that are making up fake stats and false narratives on a daily basis are whom a brainless ape like you are sucking shít from their anus.
The same fools who recently said men are more than women ( lol this nonsense was said in UN) are whom you suck their lies at the expense of your grain size brain. Those idiots you worship will say anything to make you lowlives women feel a little self worth about your wasted bitter life (not talking about all women).
Ordinary law of elasticity is too complex for an airhead simpleton like you to comprehend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by emmaodet: 10:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
ode, é really pain you. Lol. There are thousands of articles on "certified" science websites claiming men and women are the same and that gender is a social construct. It's only a goat like you who need textbooks and websites to tell you that body parts normally deprecate with age. To claim that sex does not widen vagina with all the empirical evidence before you, and claiming that it is only age and childbirth that do shows you are a complete idiot and a waste of your parent's time and money.
Shaming is the only reason the world got to this stage. People behave well when they know they will be socially hanged when they go against the norm. Fools like you think the world is a bubble you can float around. The world doesn't give a shít about what you think, if you whõre around you will be called a whõre if you like kill yourself we'd be better with a slowpoke like you rotting away and feeding termites underground.

The same idiots that are making up fake stats and false narratives on a daily basis are whom a brainless ape like you are sucking shít from their anus.
The same fools who recently said men are more than women ( lol this nonsense was said in UN) are whom you suck their lies at the expense of your grain size brain. Those idiots you worship will say anything to make you lowlives women feel a little self worth about your wasted bitter life (not talking about all women).
Ordinary law of elasticity is too complex for an airhead simpleton like you to comprehend

grin grin grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:

Your ignorance is at the peak! You deny any fact if it doesn't support your misogyny....UN based on statitics said the population of men and more than women and a pig like you is debunking it because you feel it aids women....
Organs do depreciate doesn't mean it widens! Those a penis shrink after numerous sex?look at this scumbag?
You are so daft! Even in secondary we were taught that as long as a material is loaded beyond elastic limit (Hooke law) it will return to it's size....

Who sounds pained here? Me or you that is running from facts because it counters your societal-stereotype!
You are now hating on science because it doesn't support your misogyny.....
Yet you copy the white man technology, worship the white man God,wear his clothes, speak his language,the only thing you reject is the fact that he doesn't support your misogyny because it poses a threat to your ego as a man...SMH

Get it to your skull plate that gender is different from sex,sex is male and female. Gender is what asses like you classify humans with.

While people are improving themselves,innovating and inventing,some pigs are shaming others. . Calling out others....why do you think Africa is less developed? People who should have been busy creating ideas are talking of how others should leave their lives...no wonder buhari said Nigeria youths are lazy. .if Mark zukerberg,been Carson,bill gates were busy talking of how people should live their lives and broke/slut shaming people,will they be were they are?
I can bet that someone with a job or business to attend to will be less concerned of how another lives his life...if you don't know I am pro LGBTQ!
Let the society you idolise get rid of poverty,terrorism,hunger,etc first before deciding what people do with their lives!

It's obvious you have a problem with people doing what they wish with their bodies,you should be concerned of where your next meal will come from and not other people life ..I judge based on character and brain and not on petty stuffs like sexuality.
Modified @lilbest4:
You talk of shaming being the only way people will behave themselves. So why don't the society sham guys that sleep around? Are women the only people that should behave themselves as regards to sex??

Cc: magnoliaa, Martinez79, libchick, budaatum, fuministicqueen, ubunja,blackivy,antibrutus, lilwetdick, MJbolt, CAPSLOCKED

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
number 1. You are a fool
Number 2 misogyny is a lie
Look at the idiot calling someone ignorant, you that can't even spell the most basic of words correctly, how did I even expect you to understand anything
UN is full of women worshipping clowns.
Fools who cheered a crazy delusional girl called Greta.
So you think since UN said something then it's true lol.
There's 0% chance of men being as many as women.
78% of suicide are men 99% of combat death are men 93% of workplace deaths are men, majority of children that are born are women and women live longer than men by at least 6 years on average. The UN is full of leftist fools. The sensible ones don't talk about these lies because of crazy leftist controlled media backlash, they just laugh at the stupidity.

It's only an airhead that will compare a pipe to a hole. The white men that gave us these civilization never believed in these leftist nonsense. The west have been regressing and losing power since they started all these madness and the ones promoting these rubbish are mostly never do wells
Who met a very comfortable country with zero idea of how it was built.
Lmao grin why are you calling your crew? Having cold feet and needing support? grin grin you could just beg me to stop but I'd really like it if you drink sniper tonight I've had enough of fools like you running around regurgitating lies they swallowed from fools who want to live in a fantasy world.
China don't believe in all these nonsense and they are just as developed as most western countries so your claim that it's because we don't subscribe to leftist nonsense that we are back is pure garbage which is the best one can expect from a human sewer like you
1) you are a cesspool
2) auto correct and hasty typing is what is responsible for the typos...I owe your sorry ass no explanation.
3)I didn't call my crew,amongst the people I mentioned are pro-men like mj.bolt, cap.locked,u.bunja, Martinez39...those are tagged are a mixture of feminists and people like you.
We aren't talking about whether they worship women or not,we are asking if they provide facts!
I refuse to waste my brain on a tripe like you, equality and fair treatment of all is already here,your bitterness and bigotry can't hinder it...you will seat with your withered hands on you bald head in dismay to see a nation transform and gnash your teeth in pains...

Omo, you are dumb o,chai! When you were born did you leave your brain in your mother womb?
Pipe and hole? Moronn, I guess you refer to the vagina as hole and penis pipe.... I asked if penis shrinked,I didn't ask if a penis widens,so where is the comparison? Chai! Just go on your knees this night in prayers and ask whatever you worship to come to your aid.if you aren't less than 12 and you typed this,there is urgent need for your mental evaluation!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

1) you are a cesspool
2) auto correct and hastily typing is what is responsible for the typos...I owe your sorry ass no explanation.
3)I didn't call my crew,amongst the people I mentioned are pro-men like mj.bolt, cap.locked,u.bunja, Martinez39...those are tagged are a mixture of feminists and people like you.
We aren't talking about whether they worship women or not,we are asking if they provide facts!
I refuse to waste my brain on a tripe like you, equality and fair treatment of all is already here,your bitterness and bigotry can't hinder it...you will seat with your withered hands on you bald head in dismay to see a nation transform and gnash your teeth in pains...

Omo, you are dumb o,chai! When you were born did you leave your brain in your mother womb?
Pipe and hole? Moronn, I guess you refer to the vagina as hole and penis pipe.... I asked if penis shrinked,I didn't ask if a penis widens,so where is the comparison? Chai! Just go on your knees this night in prayers and ask whatever you worship to come to your aid.if you aren't less than 12 and you typed this,there is urgent need for your mental evaluation!
I already knew you had no sense. Penis is like a pipe and vagina is like a hole. Penis doesn't receive any external stress that force it to elongate but vagina receive that stress during sex that's simply what I meant and that they're not comparable but I knew you wouldn't get it. Anything at all that get stretch due to external force and then get released will definitely slack with time if the process is continued. This is the most basic law in whole world.
The world has always been fair, everybody had it pretty rough. Equality is 100% impossible. People are being treated fairly already but there's still corruption and abuse of power which will never stop as long as humans still exist.
If you think feminism will make the world a better place then you are an even bigger slowpoke than I suspected

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
I already knew you had no sense. Penis is like a pipe and vagina is like a hole. Penis doesn't receive any external stress that force it to elongate but vagina receive that stress during sex that's simply what I meant and that they're not comparable but I knew you wouldn't get it. Anything at all that get stretch due to external force and then get released will definitely slack with time if the process is continued. This is the most basic law in whole world.
The world has always been fair, everybody had it pretty rough. Equality is 100% impossible. People are being treated fairly already but there's still corruption and abuse of power which will never stop as long as humans still exist.
If you think feminism will make the world a better place then you are an even bigger slowpoke than I suspected
Where in all my talks did I mention feminism?to your ignorance you add lies! People are being treated fairly? And guys are broke shammed? Widows opressed? Only men are sent to war torn areas? FGM?See I quit any further conversations with you based on your analogy. We are seeing things from different prism ...SMH
To be honest,you have got personal issues...I corrected someone who made a wrong assertion with a clean mind and not to start any gender argument or to support any gender and you popped calling it a feminist lore designed by me to say there are no drawbacks of promiscuity without confirming if am a feminist or not. I told you to do your research properly you accused Google and YouTube of feminism,I told you check textbooks,and ask doctors still looked for excuse to fault them for being pro-woman. All efforts to avoid a scientifically proven fact because they will be nothing to use to nail women. I do encourage ladies not to sleep around because of STDs, unwanted pregnancy, etc and not for myths like wide vaginas....but you have an unsatiable urge to nail ladies with wrong assertions because of stereotype and not learn...how much can someone flee from the fact?
Is it such a bitter pill? Why are you so incorrigible? To save men ego or what?
I blame myself for engaging you this far,I should have let you be since you aren't open to facts but faulting facts if it doesn't concide with your wrong thinking...the fact does not care about your feelings.
May you find your own path and let others live theirs,may I also find my own path and let others live theirs...
Bye!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2019
This is the most basic law in whole world.
like I said you run to science when it backs up your point but if not you begin to call it pro-woman and fault it.... SMH .you are selective of scientifical facts to accept and decline. You aren't typing from an objective mind. I can't continue further discussion with you based on my discovery of this...if you can't reason beyond stereotype then I can't continue this discussion.
The mark of education is to question existing practices and norms, reason beyond conformity...I wish you luck on your path...bye

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Magnoliaa(f): 9:20am On Oct 18, 2019
lilbest4:

People don't just get to the helm of affairs, they work to get there majority of them fail terribly and the ones who made it to the top got there because they worked extremely hard to get there and not because they are men and they are not even up to 1% of the male population.

You talk so much balderdash with confidence, and even proudly display how off tune you're, how.... unaligned you are with reality. Probably still living in a man-cave or in the jungle with wild animals.

You have a very micro- scope view of the world. Simplistic, and narrow-minded. You pick the lines, parts of 'truths' you want to believe, and dismiss the ones that do not sit well nor agree with you.

Can you read? Like, really READ, and for long, and to comprehend, not just skim or scan through, but for a deeper understanding to learn?

Read the article below then, and patiently. Read until the very end before you come back to dismiss its points or my stance - that women have been maltreated throughout history.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violence_against_women

And you, too, @Elliot2 should do same.

You are just being biased, for you to deny the fact that a male child automatically does not get conferred with privileges from birth over a female child who hadn't even been allowed her FIRST breath.

All I have to say to you is everything that link contains. And for everyone touting the lines of the female child's unseen power and influence in the society, blah blah blah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Niaraland's Prettiest Babe! / Girl Leaving Boyfriend Because He Doesn't Have A Job? / Why Did Your Last Relationship End??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.