Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27104 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Wendybrown:

You know this can be likened to Tyler Perry's Acrimony. These were major reasons coupled with the wife's ( I've forgotten her name) her temperamental issues that drove her mad, I don't know if you've seen d movie. It was like despite all d storms she weathered with him,now d big question is, Couldn't she have walked away? Well basically I'll say different strokes fr different folks and like u rightly said it shouldn't be a yardstick fr other women to emulate,we'll should just do whatever works for us.
How's your day going sis.?
Exactly my point, but the picture snoop is trying to paint here is "she is a ride or die if she stays through your bullsh1t". So if i decide to see through a mans bullsh1t and not put up with it ,it makes me a bad person lol.

My day is going well dear .
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 16, 2019
mhizsuzzy:

Did you miss the verse that we are all equal in the sight of God
No one seek equality does not mean one should be treated as trash or any how because they are female...
Need I tell you we are to complement each other and not one-sided complement
You were also deceived with that "women have hidden powers"

You are too high...interact with women (married) and also those in rural areas you will understand that a lot a suffering because they are women..Did they create themselves?

Even when Mary Magdalene was caught fornicating, she was about to be stoned... Do only one person fornicate..where was the man she was fornicating with??

We will fight for a better tomorrow not for us but for our daughters
equity is not the same as equality!!
A man is the head of the house..

The moment he pays your bride price, he is your head automatically... He may be a good head or a bad leader.. But that's what he is!!!

Mother of feminism got this understanding before she died... I hope our feminist get this before it is too late!! !

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Beverlyjean(f): 10:18am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The 12 disciples of jesus were men, abraham father of nations was a man, Adam was a man and all the movers and shakers of christendom were men except when babies were to be made like the birth of jesus and Cain and abel at all. Here the Christian God believes men are head of the women.

The Muslim God same, Buddhist same, Judaism same, traditionally cultural institutions same and you said you're fighting the Male headship of women.

What angle are you fighting from, satanism?

U have said it all.... The devil is using women and changing their ideology that was first created by God to destroy God's creation

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2019
crackhaus:
Come to think of it, see how the chics congregated themselves on this thread to support an over-sexed over-hyped expensively bleached specimen with no credible achievement, when on the very next thread two young women have been given wings and hailed for being the first women in the Nigerian Airforce to get it...yet these girls were no where to be found there in these same numbers. cheesy cheesy

I swear majority of young Nigerian girls/women are finished, absolutely nothing up there. Instead of focusing on real female achievements and celebrating giant strides, y'all prefer to sing praises of this yellow paw-paw with chicken legs who has no clue what thug-life is to American hip-hop culture before having an opinion.
All they know is how to liken themselves to men at homes..

Ask them what is the make of the woman who just won Nobel Prize?? They don't know! The woman who just manufactured a phone?? They don't know?? The woman who just make a new model of car?? They don't know, The woman who just led an attack to fight Terrorist?? They don't know!!! But behind their keyboard, they will be shouting 'equality'!!! Men!! Men!!

Feminists reek for low self esteem just like the "Mother of Feminism" herself!!

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 10:46am On Oct 16, 2019
lilbest4:
even toothpaste lol

grin

You dey mind them. If women want to mask promiscuity that's the route they go. They will be telling you that body differs as if some women have loose vaginas from birth or before they were disflowered.
Pussy is just like elastic and if you keep stretching it from original size, it will slack. If you stretch your boxers once, it will come back to its original size but if you keep stretching it for a long period of time, it will never come back to its original size. Just imagine Rick Ross force himself to wear your boxers and give it back to you and you wear it. Will it fit you? No. grin
The same thing is applicable to vagina. Vagina is not originally wide but it has the ability to stretch. Imagine a guy that has 12 inches d"ck wants have sex with a girl that have been f"cking 5 to 7 inches d"ck. Obviously, the girl will feel a lot of pain when having sex with the 12 inches guy because her vagina is forcefully accommodatiing the guy's 12 inches d"ck, which means the vagina is stretching beyond its limit to accommodate it but the vagina will get use to it with time. Let's assume the guy keep having sex with for a whole year and they later break up afterwards. If the girl go back and start having sex with 7 inches guys, those guys will know that something big has passed through her vagina. My brother, no be lie. grin grin grin grin

I have known about girls using Alum for vagina tightening back in 2012 during my university days. Na my guy first tell me and I was like...

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
Seriously I can't even deal.

They're already praising her for her "brain"

Madam please come and tell us the book you read about woman power and influence so we can also read.

grin grin grin grin

Even if you read, you will not agree because your mind is made up..

Obviously, your faith with not agree with whatever she reads to make her understand women power!!

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 16, 2019
kurupt1:
This Toke Makinwa is a very dumb girl and it's a pity a lot of women take her advice seriously.
In summary ,Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty and friendship, but you and I know that slay queens like Toke have no moral values,so it's like foreign language to them

Indeed she is but you just sounded dumber than her!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U have said it all.... The devil is using women and changing their ideology that was first created by God to destroy God's creation
leave the devil out of this. I am sure God has been watching women being told not to go to school ,not to vote ,not to work cos they were women
in those days and he didn't do anything about it, i am sure God saw widows being inherited by their late husbands brothers and never did anything about it. God even watched twins thrown into forests and left to starve until a woman stepped in.

If not for the demand these women made ,you should not even have access to a phone to have an opinion according to misogynistic society.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 11:01am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:

The moment he pays your bride price, he is your head automatically... He may be a good head or a bad leader.. But that's what he is!!!

Mother of feminism got this understanding before she died... I hope our feminist get this before it is too late!! !
no one is disputing whether a man is the head or not ,but when a man turns out to be a bad head ,it should never be a woman's responsibility to fix him and it should never be a standard for women who refuse to step in and become a fixer. If a so called head cannot fix himself and get his acts together ,how does he intend to lead his home?

If you understand what equity means then you will not encourage any woman to put up with a man who treats her like trash except you are being biased.

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:
oga in the context we are talking of putting up with stuffs like her sleeping with guys,dating other guys publicly,drugs,jail...,that's the OP focus, kindly glance through the OP. Can a guy put with this? We see men who have baby Mama's while having a gf and they are forgiven (example chioma $ davido, Annie $ tuface) can a guy put up with a gf getting pregnant for another guy?

Plus, this confirm my point,you always talk when you percieve guys are the victims!

I believe that moniker "ginaz" said it all .... ladies need to stop makin comparism becos men n women are not wired d same way.
its not just about what men do, 95% of ladies would prefer to settle for the man they got pregnant for ... regardless of an existin bf somewhere
Asides from maybe feelin she is promiscuous or irresponsible, men avoid such gf becos her kid will be a liability sooner or later. who wants to be a 2nd choice
pregnancy can been seen on a promiscuous GF buh it not the same for a promiscuous BF.
A baby mama as responsibility of custody buh baby daddies is free asides financing ..people might nt even know
women are @ disadvantage in all ways because of nature & societal expectations no elightenment can override
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by pansophist(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
All they know is how to liken themselves to men at homes..

Ask them what is the make of the woman who just won Nobel Prize?? They don't know! The woman who just manufactured a phone?? They don't know?? The woman who just make a new model of car?? They don't know, The woman who just led an attack to fight Terrorist?? They don't know!!! But behind their keyboard, they will be shouting 'equality'!!! Men!! Men!!

Feminists reek for low self esteem just like the "Mother of Feminism" herself!!

Bro, it's all about social points, to appeal to her fans as "woke" whom are predominantly women, to get likes, and feel like an activist, though, all I see in her is cowardice.

Firstly, she misinterpreted snoop dogs post as a victimisation of women, to have a kind of moral leverage and appeal to her audience. It's sad that people are becoming so dumb that they cant see shit for what it is. If she is a true feminist, she should be in the north fighting for women, sponsoring some in school, and have real life impact, not social media stunt. A fertile seed grow silently, but the fall of a tree makes a hell of noise. She is the latter.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
You're a just FISH BRAINED pick me. You can't even defend your own argument.

What is this magical women power you've been talking about, can you please name one?

You were asked to bring up bible verses that supported your initial comment about men and women not being equal and you pulled up verses about husband and wives.

You trying to trivialize real life issues women in Africa go through every day and calling it "victim card" shows how stupid and weak you're.

Using your religion as a back up further shows how useless you're because am sure you wouldn't appreciate if a Muslim lady uses the Quran same way.

I have every right to say I wouldn't take bullshît from any man because I am not going to do the same. Relationship is about partnership and respect and once respect is lost love follows.
Don't even mention Quran at all... Unless you are ready to accept polygamy as a blessing...

You don't have to argue with someone that is practicing the tenet of her faith...

Stick to your faith, If you have any!!

Irina Shayk was acting up as a feminist.. Cristiano put her where she belong!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 16, 2019
Magnoliaa:

Do you know history? Through all civilizations? How women have been treated?

If women had 'unshakable' power --- why aren't they allowed to put in to use? Why were they not at helm of institutions and things in the society?

I mean, it only makes sense for someone with supposed power, intuition, an ability to build and fix things, and all special characteristics to be at the front, be the first and driving change.
So, what position is Toke and her cohort now??
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:

You just said it all " Equity is not the same as equality" then why are you confusing yourself ? Whatever Toke said and what this person wrote is all about equity !!! Don't put a woman through emotional torture, pains and constant heart breaks because you are the head!!!! Nobody is dragging this stupid head position with you guys but simply treat your woman like a human! Treat her the way you would want her to treat you !!! Treat her the way you would love another man to treat your sisters and your mother ! Do not put her through what you can't tolerate and expect her to die in silence !!! You all are empty heads cuz real men don't make noise about being heads, they just do it and queens obey cuz the Kings rule them with love !!! Most useless men shouting I'm the head ! I'm the head are manipulatively controlled by their wives !!! It's only when it comes to Nigerian women, you all claim I'm the head! As soon as you all marry white women, you become loyal dogs even cooking and changing diapers! Thunder fire all of una . Empty Brains ....

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
no one is disputing whether a man is the head or not ,but when a man turns out to be a bad head ,it should never be a woman's responsibility to fix him and it should never be a standard for women who refuse to step in and become a fixer. If a so called head cannot fix himself and get his acts together ,how does he intend to lead his home?
The 2 options here, is that the woman should walk away by getting a divorce. .
Or cope with his flaws...

Some women has temperament flaws, verbal abuse flaws, stubbornness flaws etc but husbands are coping...

I don't see Marriage or life generally as a bed of rose... But if as a person, you can't cope due to health or psychological reason, it is better to call it quit...

But never discourage those that are capable of persevering and getting the best out of the relationship eventually!!!

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
no one is disputing whether a man is the head or not ,but when a man turns out to be a bad head ,it should never be a woman's responsibility to fix him and it should never be a standard for women who refuse to step in and become a fixer. If a so called head cannot fix himself and get his acts together ,how does he intend to lead him home?

when as human you av headache or magrine, why is it always the responsibilty of ur body to get the head fix. the annoying part is those bitter drugs you take 1st go through d stomach, why not to the head directly.
females are given so much training from childhood for a reason, as small boys the only training we had was education ... nothing happens btw father n son.
a gurl of 15 wil do so well in matrimony that a boy of 21 they're prepared 4 it. gurls mature faster
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
The 2 options here, is that the woman should walk away by getting a divorce. .
Or cope with his flaws...

Some women has temperament flaws, verbal abuse flaws, stubbornness flaws etc but husbands are coping...

I don't see Marriage or life generally as a bed of rose... But if as a person, you can't cope due to health or psychological reason, it is better to call it quit...

But never discourage those that are capable of persevering and getting the best out of the relationship eventually!!!
see i am not discouraging women who put up with trashy attitude men throw at them, if for anything i must commend those women, they must have a special support system ,i mean the cries to bed ,the times you are left wondering why you just cant be enough for him and so on, its just couldn't be me.

The point here is that it is being set as a standard, ride or die is toxic and if a woman dies while riding ,she will be replaced in no time.And if i as a person refuses to step in and ride till i am emotionally drained and broken in spirit i should not be looked at as a bad person. Suffer head nor be competition .
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 16, 2019
Classyuniquebae:

You just said it all " Equity is not the same as equality" then why are you confusing yourself ? Whatever Toke said and what this person wrote is all about equity !!! Don't put a woman through emotional torture, pains and constant heart breaks because you are the head!!!! Nobody is dragging this stupid head position with you guys but simply treat your woman like a human! Treat her the way you would want her to treat you !!! Treat her the way you would love another man to treat your sisters and your mother ! Do not put her through what you can't tolerate and expect her to die in silence !!! You all are empty heads cuz real men don't make noise about being heads, they just do it and queens obey cuz the Kings rule them with love !!! Most useless men shouting I'm the head ! I'm the head are manipulatively controlled by their wives !!! It's only when it comes to Nigerian women, you all claim I'm the head! As soon as you all marry white women, you become loyal dogs even cooking and changing diapers! Thunder fire all of una . Empty Brains ....
You can only speak for your self..

There are women that can cope with men flaws and therefore get the best out the relationship..

Don't try to discourage them..

That is what Toke and her cohort are doing...

Men cope with wife's with Temperament flaws, stubbornness flaws, verbal abuse flaws all the time and they get the best out of them.. Eventually having a good family because the lady was able to get corrected... Old habits or personalities don't die easily..

I don't see how a wife can not do the same for her husband flaws..

Most women just want a marriage without any form if stress?? How is that possible??

Even biological sisters can be irritating sometimes, talk less of 2 individuals from different backgrounds that agree to marry..

There is no way, you will not have to put up with flaws until your partner get corrected..

But if due to health or psychological reason, you can't cope. Just get a divorce...

And please, don't discourage those that are matured and sound minded enough to deal with their partners flaws and eventually get the best out of the Marriage!!!

I

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
see i am not discouraging women who put up with trashy attitude men throw at them, if for anything i must commend those women, they must have a special support system ,i mean they cries to bed ,the times you are left wondering why you just cant be enough for him and so on, its just couldn't be me.

The point here is that it is being set as a standard, ride or die is toxic and if a woman dies while riding ,she will be replaced in no time.And if i as a person refuses to step in and ride till i am emotionally drained and broken in spirit i should not be looked at as a bad person. Suffer head nor be competition .
Life is not a bed of Rose!!

Every relationship/Marriage MUST go through a teething problem!!

Whichever life throws at you just deal with it...

Or get a divorce if you can't cope due to psychological or health reason!!

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 11:29am On Oct 16, 2019
ericsmith:

when as human you av headache or magrine, why is it always the responsibilty of ur body to get the head fix. the annoying part is those bitter drugs you take 1st go through d stomach, why not to the head directly.
females are given so much training from childhood for a reason, as small boys the only training we had was education ... nothing happens btw father n son.
a gurl of 15 wil do so well in matrimony that a boy of 21 they're prepared 4 it. gurls mature faster
And that right there is the problem, no wife should be handed the responsibility to train a grown man, even educators will tell you there is a stage you mould a child once you miss that stage it will be difficult to change that child not to talk of a grown man.

As for your analysis on the brain and body,the brain controls actions of the body ,if the brain is useless (brain dead) the body is gone ,so also women should not put up with useless heads so it doesn't drag them down.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 11:31am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Life is not a bed of Rose!!

Every relationship/Marriage MUST go through a teething problem!!

Whichever life throws at you just deal with it...

Or get a divorce if you can't cope due to psychological or health reason!!
Exactly,that is the point.Those who refuse to put up with it are not bad people but only looking out for themselves.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Exactly,that is the point.Those who refuse to put up with it are not bad people but only looking out for themselves.
Yes!
Also those who are skilled at perseverance are not doing anything wrong..
They should not be discouraged by any fake movement!!

Toke and her cohort should just embrace their limitations and stop discouraging those that still believe in looking out for their partners until they get it right..

I believe that Marriage is a work in progress..
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
You can only speak for your self..

There are women that can cope with men flaws and therefore get the best out the relationship..

Don't try to discourage them..

That is what Toke and her cohort are doing...

Men cope with wife's with Temperament flaws, stubbornness flaws, verbal abuse flaws all the time and they get the best out of them.. Eventually having a good family because the lady was able to get corrected... Old habits or personalities don't die easily..

I don't see how a wife can not do the same for her husband flaws..

Most women just want a marriage without any form if stress?? How is that possible??

Even biological sisters can be irritating sometimes, talk less of 2 individuals from different backgrounds that agree to marry..

There is no way, you will not have to put up with flaws until your partner get corrected..

But if due to health or psychological reason, you can't cope. Just get a divorce...

And please, don't discourage those that are matured and sound minded enough to deal with their partners flaws and eventually get the best out of the Marriage!!!

I
lol ,i had to laugh at this ,so suffer head na maturity, did you bother to find out how she coped with all the trash he threw at her? Did you find out how many nights she went to bed in tears? Did you find out if she even had to abuse sleeping pills(americans are heavily medicated) to get over her ache ,did you find out if she even had to book appointments with therapist to keep her sanity? Lol of course not ,its the end we see , i guess Whitney houston wasnt matured enough and it sent her to her grave while bobby is still here enjoying his new wife.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 16, 2019
crazyABO:
whoever married you should be proud and glad he did kiss
Beni ooo..

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 16, 2019
Nnemuka:

so according to the book of good women, we all should suffer for love before we can get honored with marriage grin grin grin
No wonder they hate Regina Daniels who refused to date and suffer with any younger man.

But become the 5th wife!!! Murasi grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 11:47am On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Yes!
Also those who are skilled at perseverance are not doing anything wrong..
They should not be discouraged by any fake movement!!

Toke and her cohort should just embrace their limitations and stop discouraging those that still believe in looking out for their partners until they get it right..

I believe that Marriage is a work in progress..
Its not a limitation to demand for respect, if you call it a limitation then we can say demanding for women to go to school for woman to vote for twins not to be killed were all limitations that should never have been allowed to happen.

Demanding to be treated like a human being and refusing to be put to hell because of a man who refused to fix his flaws is not a limitation but self awareness and self love.

Read all the things she had to deal with, and i must say, she tried ,but you see ,i have seen women do all this and it didn't end well for them and i am sure there are millions of cases like that but na the happy ending own we go see ,lol

Yes marriage is a work in progress between two adults but when one is assigned the duty to fix the other it becomes a rehab center.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol ,i had to laugh at this ,so suffer head na maturity, did you bother to find out how she coped with all the trash he threw at her? Did you find out how many nights she went to bed in tears? Did you find out if she even had to abuse sleeping pills(americans are heavily medicated) to get over her ache ,did you find out if she even had to book appointments with therapist to keep her sanity? Lol of course not ,its the end we see , i guess Whitney houston wasnt matured enough and it sent her to her grave while bobby is still here enjoying his new wife.
Are you an entertainer or have you ever been on weed?? What is your business with Whitney Houston??

Some guys are level headed, gentle or calm/cool or whatever word you ladies use to describe them.. But end up marrying a lady with flaws of verbal abuse/temperament nonsense .. They can wake up the dead with verbal abuse... Some men can't cope with such.. They will say it point black, "I will rather get a divorce than become a beast because of your incessant verbal abuse".., While some will handle it with more maturity until the lady minimize her excesses...
You are a lady but I put it straight to you that there are some ladies you can not cope with as a room mate or flatmates...
But such ladies will marry someone and the husband will cope until she get corrected..

While some will see coping with such a lady as "suffer head"

The difference here is ability to tolerate and preserve.. That comes with a lot of maturity...

If you don't have it just accept your limitations

But never discourage those that have it!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by franchasng: 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
the demands made by women is the same reason women can go to school today, its the same reason women can vote ,its the same reason women can work and earn for themselves and not be locked up in a house all their lives ,its the same reason a widow can take over her husband's property without having to be transfer to the next male in her husband's family ,a woman is the same reason twins are allowed to live today and not thrown into an evil forest and so on.

And you are right men dont get pregnant, do you know hormones during pregnancy makes woman loose control over their body and the pain experienced from pushing out a baby is the same as setting a human being on fire.lets not even talk about menstral cramp that women have to go through every cycle

Dont you think after all this struggle no woman should have to add an ill raised man to her plate of troubles?Its tough being a woman already why does she have to be made to babysit a grown man and teach him how to get his sh1t together?why does the burden have to be put on her shoulders to fix a grown man so she can be happy as if she didn't have her own struggles to deal with?

lol
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Its not a limitation to demand for respect, if you call it a limitation then we can say demanding for women to go to school for woman to vote for twins not to be killed were all limitations that should never have been allowed to happen.

Demanding to be treated like a human being and refusing to be put to hell because of a man who refused to fix his flaws is not a limitation but self awareness and self love.

Read all the things she had to deal with, and i must say, she tried ,but you see ,i have seen women do all this and it didn't end well for them and i am sure there are millions of cases like that but na the happy ending own we go see ,lol

Yes marriage is a work in progress between two adults but when one is assigned the duty to fix the other it becomes a rehab center.
Women also come with flaws in marriage.. And men cope with those flaws just fine..

While some cannot cope with it...

Your example on schoolling, franchise or twin killing is not an example of happening in marriage or what spouse deal with..

Everything is not just Male vs Female.. That is a fundamental problem of feminism..

We are talking on the context of coping with the flaws of your spouse whom you claim to love and to spend the rest of your life with..

Some just don't have the mind and health to cope while some have it...

Those that don't have it, should just quit..

But should never discourage those that are matured enough to cope..

Let me give this example, a woman is not able conceive after 3 years of marriage and the test reveals that the husband Is fine but the woman has issues...

Some men cannot cope, after seeking fertility help for few weeks they give up.. Marry new wife, baby mama etc..

But some husband will stay for as long as that IVF is successful.. They are matured enough to deal with it

Toke and her cohort should stop discouraging spouse that stick to their partner, whatever it takes!!!

Those with limitations should just be themselves and stop promoting fake movements!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Are you an entertainer or have you ever been on weed?? What is your business with Whitney Houston??

Some guys are level headed, gentle or calm/cool or whatever word you ladies use to describe them.. But end up marrying a lady with flaws of verbal abuse/temperament nonsense .. They can wake up the dead with verbal abuse... Some men can't cope with such.. They will say it point black, "I will rather get a divorce than become a beast because of your incessant verbal abuse".., While some will handle it with more maturity until the lady minimize her excesses...
You are a lady but I put it straight to you that there are some ladies you can not cope with as a room mate or flatmates...
But such ladies will marry someone and the husband will cope until she get corrected..

The difference here is ability to tolerate and preserve.. That comes with a lot of maturity...

Are we not saying the same thing?.

I used Whitney cos she look many other women who are on the other side loosing or lost because they wanted to be in your words "mature" lol. How many more women had to go down that road tho is what i keep wondering.

You keep calling it limitations so i ask ,the trashy man dishing out the BS what do we call his behaviour? .

You know what i would rather be limited to taking BS, than put with years of torture, i am here wondering at what time he decided to change , how long did it take for him to finally man up?. Its was not just once or one area, he did it all and repeatedly over and over again. I certainly will not want to be in her shoes. I value myself too much,there are good men out there who wont make life as complicated as Gucci made it seem, and i choose that .If that to you is a limitation, then i choose it .
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by xerxes456(m): 12:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:

Ladies are bussy shouting their head off all over the place...

There are men who go through worse sh**t than this but you won't hear about it, their wives are drug addicts, Nymphomaniacs, bitches with high demands and expensive lifestyles, wouldn't want to contribute anything but expect the guy to still be there for them, yet you won't hear it on social media, cos guys have their self-respect and personality to protect, also if they say it, the society will put pressure on them to break up with such a lady, its his choice and it doesnt mean he's a fool, people should stop forcing what they think on others...

Finally, some workout but some don't, most that work out turn out to be a success but remains a family secret...

Toke Makinwa is very free to make her life decision, but saying people ( who went through hurt and finally get to a point where they can celebrate their breakthrough) should just shut up, is a sigh of that she is a sadist... and to me, SADISTS can go to hell, let people live and do their thing provided they do not come into your business... Pleeeasseee...

so it all boils down to tolerance levels, as you said "The difference here is the ability to tolerate and preserve... That comes with a lot of maturities...

If you don't have it just accept your limitations"
that's just it.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Are we not saying the same thing?.

I used Whitney cos she look many other women who are on the other side loosing or lost because they wanted to be in your words "mature" lol. How many more women had to go down that road tho is what i keep wondering.

You keep calling it limitations so i ask ,the trashy man dishing out the BS what do we call his behaviour? .

You know what i would rather be limited to taking BS, than put with years of torture, i am here wondering at what time he decided to change , how long did it take for him to finally man up?. Its was not just once or one area, he did it all and repeatedly over and over again. I certainly will not want to be in her shoes. I value myself too much,there are good men out there who wont make life as complicated as Gucci made it seem, and i choose that .If that to you is a limitation, then i choose it .
You are not the one that fell in love with Gucci?? Are you??
Sometimes, love give you strength to do what on-lookers will never be able to attempt!!

If you ask her, I am sure she will tell you that "it worth it afterall"

I don't see life as a bed of Rose.. Many ladies want no pain in life.... How is that even possible??
Even the rich cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.