Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,054 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27110 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by robertmugabe: 11:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by cococandy(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nnemuka:

Do you know me?
How did you conclude I.am a feminist
why call me stupid?

Your people did a bad job raising you
Las las na internet beggar or yahoo got you
tueh, I spit on u
you are a feminist because you don’t agree to the suffering of women.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2019
True!

Funny thing they say women are confused. How do you expect me to baby you and still respect you as the "head of the house" seriously how does that even work.
AntiBrutus:
That is for women who want to. Later you wonder why women age faster than men. When they spend their useful years fixing the supposed head of the home.

Anyone that wants to do that, it is her business.

I remember a guy once telling me "men are like babies", I cut him short. Men are not babies, please. I don't spend my time fixing or rewarding a man with such issues. When there are responsible men out there. God forbid!!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by don4real18(m): 11:15pm On Oct 15, 2019
A dumb post from Toke and it isn't a surprise. It isn't surprising either that many ladies are jumping on the post to support her. Saying that she hasn't seen a man who will stand by a woman bla blah blah is uncalled for. Snoop didn't mean to create a competition between genders with his post but trust the self acclaimed feminist to always turn things to remain relevant.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Respect55(m): 11:16pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Most men can't stand half of the shiit most women go through when they misbehave, but they want ladies to stick to their sorry asś when they cheat and so on, rubbish.
Why are u so bitter

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
But the Bible said men and women are equal before God.

Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by adonis89(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Look at this stupid ugly Toke Makinwa, if u like blast SNOOP DOGG on nta, ait, channels, u will get no reply. Ur blasting won't even pass SNOOP's security or body guards. U are not even worth his toe nails, ur not even worth d amount SNOOP uses to feed his dogs. Just go back to that ur local career ur doing & stop seeking attention. SNOOP is a rap legend & Hollywood actor with a star on the wall of fame. Wetin mumu toke & Juliet ibrahim don accomplish 4 nollywood

11 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mstick:
True!

Funny thing they say women are confused. How do you expect me to baby you and still respect you as the "head of the house" seriously how does that even work.

I don't know why blacks make love look like suffer. Watch a white romantic movie and you will see them going for dinner and all...

Watch a Nigerian one and it must have people crying or a woman catching her husband pants down... grin grin

18 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by AstroG1: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Most men can't stand half of the shiit most women go through when they misbehave, but they want ladies to stick to their sorry asś when they cheat and so on, rubbish.

Rubbish talk undecided

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
don4real18:
A dumb post from Toke and it isn't a surprise. It isn't surprising either that many ladies are jumping on the post to support her. Saying that she hasn't seen a man who will stand by a woman bla blah blah is uncalled for. Snoop didn't mean to create a competition between genders with his post but trust the self acclaimed feminist to always turn things to remain relevant.

Would you stand by a woman who does drugs, cheats on you, did jail time and all?

When the truth hits you people in the face, you start calling feminism.

But would still call same loyal women "fish brains"... Na woman wey no know una dey follow una mouth.

15 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by jaxxy(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Toke is absolutely right! No woman shud stay with a douchebag. I will never let my sisters do that.

I’m not saying a lady can’t help a struggling man Bt she can’t change a man, unless a man that wants to change and a man willing to help himself. The woman in the snoop dog post took a risk probably cos she saw smtn and a hope or possibility of a will to change, not all men are like this however, sm are ready to sink u along with them. U shud not be responsible for saving such men plssss. Let their maker save them. Even their maker will require them to save themselves first or make an attempt b4 he saves them.

I will not stick with a gal that has dedicated herself to failing or nonchalant attitude. I will try to help her bt if she isn’t willing it’s adios. There are many gals I can pick from quite easily.

Don’t fall for the Emotional blackmail from self destruct and confused people. Pls

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
In as much as i would have loved to remain neutral on this topic I think I need to elucidate on the emboldened. This isn't about equality, or proofing rights. I do not know your impression of Toke Makinwa but I will advise you separate the message and the messenger. Because you are allowing your impression of the messenger get into the interpretation of her message.

A woman who has made the decision not to suffer, or be maltreated, cheated and extorted by a guy didn't do so out of claiming rights or equalities or rubbing shoulders with Men but out of self realization, self love, esteem, confidence, self respect and self worth. She sees herself as human that deserves respect, love, attention and care. She has realized that she is a human being and should be treated as one. And that is very healthy.

That said, I will emphasis this: I am not against compromise in a relationship, as a matter of fact it very important and it should be mutual. However it should never be at the detriment of any of the partners.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Fisher007: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ginaz:

At least you know the pure truth, unlike other ladies on this thread. Psssh.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
Have you forgotten "African men are polygamous in nature"

Spreading their seed is pretty much the only thing they can contribute to the growth and development of the world. They feel women are sub humans because they paid a dowry that was asked for by their fellow MEN!

I bet that meme was created by a black man,shared by a black man and would be applauded by black men.
AntiBrutus:

I don't know why blacks make love look like suffer. Watch a white romantic movie and you will see them going for dinner and all...

Watch a Nigerian one and it must have people crying or a woman catching her husband pants down... grin grin

11 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2019
kurupt1:
This Toke Makinwa is a very dumb girl and it's a pity a lot of women take her advice seriously.
In summary ,Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty and friendship, but you and I know that slay queens like Toke have no moral values,so it's like foreign language to them
shut the fuc .k up?

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by doitforyou(f): 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
That’s not what this is about though, this is about double standards. The woman is been praised and celebrated but a man would have been mocked.

Ginaz:

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Nnemuka:

and then another demented fellow mentions me...
You guys are many in here
You think alike angry angry
Ok bye

undecided innocent guys are here but we prefer to be silent.
Not all men are like that.
I respect decent,well trained and hard working
women.

The respect I give to women with these qualities is different from the respect I give to lazy girls who prefer slay queening

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Memphitz537(m): 11:30pm On Oct 15, 2019
Snoop Dog spoke about his hip hop culture. Only African American hip hop artists understand.

Even Beyonce that has real talents stood with her man.
Keysha Cole, Mary J, Rihanna are all part of this culture. They understand the culture and they flow with it.

Toke should face front with her unbalanced yansh

7 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by moshino(m): 11:33pm On Oct 15, 2019
liliandrew:

but she still has a point in what she's saying

No, she doesn't, she totally missed the point Snoop Dogg was making, and she is giving wrong and disastrous advise to women/ladies. And btw, she's in no moral position, nor have the wisdom to give advise to young women/ladies - she bleached her skin to attract a man, she had surgical implant to enhance her butt, to attract men, she sleeps with old married men for cash so she can live above her means, so why would ANYONE even listen to her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
Mstick:
Have you forgotten "African men are polygamous in nature"

Spreading their seed is pretty much the only thing they can contribute to the growth and development of the world. They feel women are sub humans because they paid a dowry that was asked for by their fellow MEN!

I bet that meme was created by a black man,shared by a black man and would be applauded by black men.

If you want to get the truth out of a Nigerian man, make a man the victim. They give themselves the most rational advice. Most don't do same when advising women, they give her the best advice that indulges one of their own.

Make this same post about a man sticking by such a woman and watch them change mouth. Wicked people them grin

11 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by adonis89(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
kurupt1:
All these stupid feminists.....una eye go clear Las las grin
feminists wey still de depend on men for bills et al, that one na feminist? Na mumu and copy copy dey worry them
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Psalm2423:

Toke didn’t even understand Snoop’s post, and I don’t think you read it either. Snoop Dogg was addressing the things that the woman is enjoying at the moment. She stuck with Gucci through thick and thin, and so he’s praising her for doing that, and letting everyone know that she deserves all that she’s enjoying today.

As for your case on men sticking with promiscuous women; I’ve seen many of them. If all of you guys take up the male responsibilities, and let us enjoy like females, do you think that I won’t stick with you when you’re in jail? So I’d spend my life on you, and stick allow you misbehave by sleeping with all my brothers?

Please you ladies should read and understand before you jump to conclusion. Don’t always be as dumb as Toke.

Ah, that’s a good simile: “as dumb as Toke.” grin grin
Or rather they should not be as bigoted as you are..
Snopp dog point was that you shouldn't envy the girl if you didn't go through what she did, meaning that only those who put up shitt with guys deserve the best...

No human deserves to suffer before getting love, except you chose that part.
Surprising that guys who claim redpill and tell simps not to tolerant poo from ladies expect ladies to stick by them when they do trashy stuffs..

Sadly Toke is oblivious of your existence,she is living life to the fullest!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
condemn:

Prick nor lose size oh but totoo dey turn to borehole after numerous pounding. No man go want to marry such a woman.
Get your facts right,sex doesn't widen a vagina,it's childbirth and aging that widens a vagina....this is science

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
kurupt1:
All these stupid feminists.....una eye go clear Las las grin
moronn!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 11:40pm On Oct 15, 2019
True, now they're saying Snoop Dogg is talking about loyalty meanwhile most of them cannot even be loyal to their wives when she's on her period.

Ah by now this thread will be on page 3000,with insults flying left and right. Only men deserve to "ride or die" with but a woman just make a mistake and you're already out.

AntiBrutus:

If you want to get the truth out of a Nigerian man, make a man the victim. They give themselves the most rational advice. Most don't do same when advising women, they give her the best advice that indulges one of their own.

Make this same post about a man sticking by such a woman and watch them change mouth. Wicked people them grin

10 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Or rather they should not be as bigoted as you are..
Snopp dog point was that you shouldn't envy the girl if you didn't go through what she did, meaning that only those who put up shitt with guys deserve the best...

No human deserves to suffer before getting love, except you chose that part.
Surprising that guys who claim redpill and tell simps not to tolerant poo from ladies expect ladies to stick by them when they do trashy stuffs..

Sadly Toke is oblivious of your existence,she is living life to the fullest!

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
moshino:

No, she doesn't, she totally missed the point Snoop Dogg was making, and she is giving wrong and disastrous advise to women/ladies. And btw, she's in no moral position, nor have the wisdom to give advise to young women/ladies - she bleached her skin to attract a man, she had surgical implant to enhance her butt, to attract men, she sleeps with old married men for cash so she can live above her means, so why would ANYONE even listen to her.
But you are in moral position to play judge and jury because you have a diick and data, right?
One question: would you stay by a woman who cheats, disrespect you, offers nothing aside sex and demands a lot? would you?

12 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:43pm On Oct 15, 2019
Anything una like make una do, women do this, do that, no be every man gats time for those una problems.

my own be say if I love u, don't betray it. if u do shit, I kick u off my life and I move on.

by, the way, I'm not of the support of a woman having to go through thick and thin with a man before a man can approve her as a true wife material, a man should go and hustle, suffer alone and become stable on his own, get a woman when u are ready.

u mess up, you get lost, like Lost Angeles.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by seunmohmoh(f): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
I agree
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ginaz:

Your bible applies to Christian's,how about non Christian ladies?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands / What's The Easiest Way To Win A Woman's Heart / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.