Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27096 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by 12inchess: 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
We should be taking advice with people with successful marriages and not those with broken down ones. Let someone with 20 years of marriage experience give us advice then we may listen. Experience is the best teacher

4 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
Anything una like make una do, women do this, do that, no be every man gats time for those una problems.

my own be say if I love u, don't betray it. if u do shit, I kick u off my life and I move on.

by, the way, I'm not of the support of a woman having to go through thick and thin with a man before a man can approve her as a true wife material, a man should go and hustle, suffer alone and become stable on his own, get a woman when u are ready.

u mess up, you get lost, like Lost Angeles.
Fair deal! You mess up, you get lost. grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Izuboy92(m): 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
Noted!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

If you want to get the truth out of a Nigerian man, make a man the victim. They give themselves the most rational advice. Most don't do same when advising women, they give her the best advice that indulges one of their own.

Make this same post about a man sticking by such a woman and watch them change mouth. Wicked people them grin
Ubunja, Martinez79, AstroG1, illekokonit what do you have to say about this?

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by InvertedHammer: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
/
In life, what works for X may not work for Y.

If you keep using the same standard and yardsticks to measure your lives, depression will set in.

Live your life like you are unique.

/

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by jaxxy(m): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I don't know why blacks make love look like suffer. Watch a white romantic movie and you will see them going for dinner and all...

Watch a Nigerian one and it must have people crying or a woman catching her husband pants down... grin grin

It’s not a black or white thing. There are many white men in movies and real life who where abusive to their women. White generally had a head start and where comfortable than the blacks due to many social/economic factors so they struggled less economically than most blacks bt that doesn’t make them better relationships wise.

Also don’t believe everything Hollywood tells u. Just an advice.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by generationz(f): 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I don't know why blacks make love look like suffer. Watch a white romantic movie and you will see them going for dinner and all...

Watch a Nigerian one and it must have people crying or a woman catching her husband pants down... grin grin

This kind of love was the status quo for the white woman over 150 years ago. Before brave women began to stand up and fight for women's rights.

It's just a matter of time , the term strong black women would be done away with.

Black women would be seen as goddesses not becuase they break their backs sacrificing for nothing but because they treat themselves with respect and dignity.

It's just a matter of time. Black women are waking up.

8 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
Ariza:
Fair deal! You mess up, you get lost. grin

that's how it should be.

nobody gets time to be wagging his/tail to attract any asslicker.

be it the woman or the man, be yourself and make your choice.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 15, 2019
12inchess:
We should be taking advice with people with successful marriages and not those with broken down ones. Let someone with 20 years of marriage experience give us advice then we may listen. Experience is the best teacher
Nobody cares if you listen or not....Toke is the best to talk of this because she was in such a relationship...her marriage crash was because of her husband cheating and pregnanting another lady.
You value someone suffering in marriage for 20 years to someone who ran for her life?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2019
generationz:

This kind of love was the status quo for the white woman over 150 years ago. Before brave women began to stand up and fight for women's rights.

It's just a matter of time , the term strong black women would be done away with.

Black women would be seen as goddesses not becuase they break their backs sacrificing for nothing but because they treat themselves with respect and dignity.

Amen babe! I can't wait for that time.

Can't someone enjoy relationship and marriage without going through draining test all to prove herself as wife material?

Anyway, it is fast changing. Some ladies are not falling for the emotional blackmail and guilt tripping anymore.

9 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 15, 2019
Magnoliaa:

They don't want to have opinions, but they want to enjoy what feminism fought for abi?

Maybe they do not even think/know it is a benefit of feminism. They think men of those days were magnanimous enough to grant them those rights on a platter.

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
don4real18:
A dumb post from Toke and it isn't a surprise. It isn't surprising either that many ladies are jumping on the post to support her. Saying that she hasn't seen a man who will stand by a woman bla blah blah is uncalled for. Snoop didn't mean to create a competition between genders with his post but trust the self acclaimed feminist to always turn things to remain relevant.
Are you educated?do you read? Did you see a commenters declare herself as feminist?
So anyone who speaks against suffering and injustice against people (in this case study female) is called feminists?
If it's a guy that goes through all the poo for ladies will you repeat this?

No matter how pained you guys are,or how you try to fight it, feminism is gaining grounds and women are waking up to oppression....there is nothing you can do about it

11 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Mstick: 11:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Not with the type of black women in this country, did you see ginaz comment?

It will take a century for that to happen but we shouldn't stop speaking out.

You're not better than me just because you have a penis.
generationz:

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
Easybela:
undecided most times, those treatments are karma in disguise, so I don't pity them. I only pity the few good ones that fell for scam
You self na man hiding under a female moniker

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 11:59pm On Oct 15, 2019
Yes, Fake love bah shocked
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by mujibson(m): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
Lady with oil in her her head... I rarely see ladies as sensible especially on NL

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by generationz(f): 12:02am On Oct 16, 2019
Mstick:
Not with the type of black women in this country, did you see ginaz comment?

It will take a century for that to happen but we shouldn't stop speaking out.

You're not better than me just because you have a penis.

Yes.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 12:06am On Oct 16, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2019
mujibson:
Lady with oil in her her head... I rarely see ladies as sensible especially on NL
Oil dey her head because she talk say woman no equal men. grin grin Sha tell her make she pass me small oil, I wan take am fry akara. grin grin Yeye dey smell. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:
I think the mistake women always make is they try to compare themselves in all aspects when it comes to men.

The Bible said women are helpers . We are not equal and can never be equal to men. Until women learn this hard and naked truth they will always be at the receiving end of pain!

Nobody will force you to do what you don’t want to do. If you love a guy but wanna leave cos he hurts you then fine. Don’t leave on the message that men doesn’t take bullshit so you won’t take bullshit .

Women have a lot of influences over men, if they could focus their energy in trying to better their lives and instill a good influence over their men, they will be better off than becoming a bitter , over sabi, I know my right deranged psycho.

Be careful of the type of advise you take as a woman. Physical violence of any kind should not be taken though. In that area I suggest you walk away.
Thank you sis! you sound so matured and experienced, more wisdom to you in jesus name!
am not a Misogynist but i believe women shouldn't spend their lives comparing themselves to men, it makes no sense....
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Amen babe! I can't wait for that time.

Can't someone enjoy relationship and marriage without going through draining test all to prove herself as wife material?

Anyway, it is fast changing. Some ladies are not falling for the emotional blackmail and guilt tripping anymore.

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.

3 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by goldman777: 12:09am On Oct 16, 2019
Toke is suffering from post traumatic depression from her broken marriage is ready to condemn anything that has to do with man woman relationship but likes to pretend she is enjoying her single life from her words you will feel her inner pain she hasn't let go mentally.She better go and see a shrink before her hidden depression takes over her mental wellbeing

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 16, 2019
freshvine:

The time is fast approaching when marriage will be no more. We'll become too wise and independent men will automatically stop marrying and only uses us for making babies. A lady will have kids from different fathers, less pressure on the men to shoulder responsibility.

The time we pray for to assert our independence is almost here. Religion has really kept us women subjugated since the creation of the world, it's time to scatter and redefine that order.
Sis don't ever mistake an Enlightened Woman for a who.re. Make babies with you and who? grin Shu! all these slay queens! What are you scattering and redefine? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by jaxxy(m): 12:11am On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Movies or not, their way of love is way different from ours. They cheat and abuse their women too and their women do same - but it isn't acceptable or overlooked like we do here. That is the difference, that is my point.

So, I still think it is mostly a black thing.

Is cheating the only issue or problem with a relationship? Ok he doesn’t cheat on u bt he beats u black and blue and it’s fine?

Many white ladies tolerated abusive partners for a longtime and even decades b4 social enlightenment came on these issues. Their society has only evolved because they address their issues better than we blacks do.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Ginaz:

Did you miss the verse that we are all equal in the sight of God
No one seek equality does not mean one should be treated as trash or any how because they are female...
Need I tell you we are to complement each other and not one-sided complement
You were also deceived with that "women have hidden powers"

You are too high...interact with women (married) and also those in rural areas you will understand that a lot a suffering because they are women..Did they create themselves?

Even when Mary Magdalene was caught fornicating, she was about to be stoned... Do only one person fornicate..where was the man she was fornicating with??

We will fight for a better tomorrow not for us but for our daughters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2019
Memphitz537:
Snoop Dog spoke about his hip hop culture. Only African American hip hop artists understand.

Even Beyonce that has real talents stood with her man.
Keysha Cole, Mary J, Rihanna are all part of this culture. They understand the culture and they flow with it.

Toke should face front with her unbalanced yansh

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Get your facts right,sex doesn't widen a vagina,it's childbirth and aging that widens a vagina....this is science
Bros how? undecided
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Donlexino(m): 12:16am On Oct 16, 2019
Easybela:
undecided most times, those treatments are karma in disguise, so I don't pity them. I only pity the few good ones that fell for scam
Madam,where you waka go the very day when God, chukwu abiama dey create yansh... this one na elele signboard oh
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2019
goldman777:
Toke is suffering from post traumatic depression from her broken marriage is ready to condemn anything that has to do with man woman relationship but likes to pretend she is enjoying her single life from her words you will feel her inner pain she hasn't let go mentally.She better go and see a shrink before her hidden depression takes over her mental wellbeing
No let her come and see you since you are specialized at diagnosing traumatic depression. Nl Chief Psychiatric Analyst grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by mhizsuzzy(f): 12:17am On Oct 16, 2019
cococandy:
you are a feminist because you don’t agree to the suffering of women.
Add when you also stand up to your right regardless of your gender

5 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by freshvine(f): 12:18am On Oct 16, 2019
Ariza:
Sis don't ever mistake an Enlightened Woman for a who.re. Make babies with you and who? grin Shu! all these slay queens!

My dear, in the western world women have multiple kids from different fathers. A particularly man will move in with a lady who already has 3 kids from previous relationships, the both have a baby and trouble set in, she chases him out and the cycle continues. If I lie ask cococandy what's goes on in the USA
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by SendAbroad: 12:19am On Oct 16, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.