Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa (27100 Views)

All I Want In This Life Is Money And Love” – Toke Makinwa / 6 Things Nigerian Women Must Do To Make Themselves More Attractive To Men / Nawooh My woman Will Not Suffer In Cooking,best Chef On Nl(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Women also come with flaws in marriage.. And men cope with those flaws just fine..

While some cannot cope with it...

Your example on schoolling, franchise or twin killing is not an example of happening in marriage or what spouse deal with..

Everything is not just Male vs Female.. That is a fundamental problem of feminism..

We are talking on the context of coping with the flaws of your spouse whom you claim to love and to spend the rest of your life with..

Some just don't have the mind and health to cope while some have it...

Those that don't have it, should just quit..

But should never discourage those that are matured enough to cope..

Let me give this example, a woman is not able conceive after 3 years of marriage and the test reveals that the husband Is fine but the woman has issues...

Some men cannot cope, after seeking fertility help for few weeks they give up.. Marry new wife, baby mama etc..

But some husband will stay for as long as that IVF is successful.. They are matured enough to deal with it

Toke and her cohort should stop discouraging spouse that stick to their partner, whatever it takes!!!

Those with limitations should just be themselves and stop promoting fake movements!!
Now there are life challenges and there are character challenges we must learn to draw the line. Biological issues such as infetitility is not the same as a man publicly disrespecting and cheating on his lady, lets get that clear. We must learn to differentiate character flaw from life challenges, i am sure there are men out there suffering infertility issues but their wives are gladly taking the blame of a childless marriage just to cover the ego of her husband.

Like you rightly pointed out this a not a male vs female thread ,but let me tell you this ,it is not a limitation to refuse toxic behavior those women who listened to sermons like yours because they want to be mature are in their graves at worse.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2019
xerxes456:
Ladies are bussy shouting their head off all over the place...

There are men who go through worse sh**t than this but you won't hear about it, their wives are drug addicts, Nymphomaniacs, bitches with high demands and expensive lifestyles, wouldn't want to contribute anything but expect the guy to still be there for them, yet you won't hear it on social media, cos guys have their self-respect and personality to protect, also if they say it, the society will put pressure on them to break up with such a lady, its his choice and it doesnt mean he's a fool, people should stop forcing what they think on others...

Finally, some workout but some don't, most that work out turn out to be a success but remains a family secret...

Toke Makinwa is very free to make her life decision, but saying people ( who went through hurt and finally get to a point where they can celebrate their breakthrough) should just shut up, is a sigh of that she is a sadist... and to me, SADISTS can go to hell, let people live and do their thing provided they do not come into your business... Pleeeasseee...

so it all boils down to tolerance levels, as you said "The difference here is the ability to tolerate and preserve... That comes with a lot of maturities...

If you don't have it just accept your limitations"
that's just it.
Exactly bro
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
You are not the one that fell in love with Gucci?? Are you??
Sometimes, love give you strength to do what on-lookers will never be able to attempt!!

If you ask her, I am sure she will tell you that "it worth it afterall"

I don't see life as a bed of Rose.. Many ladies want no pain in life.... How is that even possible??
Even the rich cry cry cry
of course i am not the one that fell inlove with Gucci and i don't wish to be in her shoes either ,but does that make me a bad person ,no.

I am not cut out for torture love the same way not everyone is cut out for BDSM but you don't see people going around trying to guilt shame people who are not into it as being immature.

Ladies have painful life already make no mistake, menstral cramp every cycle is enough pain already, she doesn't have to add a bad man to her plate
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Now there are life challenges and there are character challenges we must learn to draw the line. Biological issues such as infetitility is not the same as a man publicly disrespecting and cheating on his lady, lets get that clear. We must learn to differentiat character flaw from life challenges, i am sure there are men out there suffering infertility issues but are gladly taking the blame of a childless marriage just o cover the ego of her husband.

Like you rightly pointed out this a not a male vs female thread ,but let me tell you this ,it is not a limitation to refuse toxic behavior those women who listened to sermons like yours because they want to be mature are in their graves at worse.
I don't ask them to force themselves to be mature.. They should recognize their limitations and take their decisions..

Women are not the same in mental strength. ..

Some are very sound and have a lot of emotional maturity, while some are very volatile..

A volatile partner will not tolerate anything outside the range of her capabilities... It is better for her to get out of that Marriage...

But she should not discourage those that can cope...

Toke is not a mouthpiece of all women.. She should stop discouraging those that are more emotionally mature than her....

And that fertility example, it is a very common phenomenon in marriage... Even families AKA womb watchers will begin to be worried once they can't see any sign after 1year of marriage..

The man' s maturity matters here...
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
of course i am not the one that fell inlove with Gucci and i don't wish to be in her shoes either ,but does that make me a bad person ,no.

I am not cut out for tortour love the same way not everyone is cut out for BDSM but you don't see people going around trying to guilt shame people who are not into it as being immature.

Ladies have painful life already make no mistake, menstral cramp every cycle is enough pain already, she doesn't have to add a bad man to her plate
Menstrual cramp and Labour.. I know... grin

But that is not the kind of pain I am talking about..

Marriage is not a bed of rose!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Any lady listening to these guys will just die before her time. Don't listen to the advice most men give women, it is always to indulge themselves.

To make you endure, call you wife material in your front and fish brain at your back.

The only reason they are supporting this woman/Snoop is because they think Toke is attacking men.

Create this topic on a neutral ground and they will never agree the woman stayed because she was BUILDING him. Rather they will say it was because of money or prick...

That is exactly how most are. Use your uppers AND good day...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
I don't ask them to force themselves to be mature.. They should recognize their limitations and take their decisions..

Women are not the same in mental strength. ..

Some are very sound and have a lot of emotional maturity, while some are very volatile..

A volatile partner will not tolerate anything outside the range of her capabilities... It is better for her to get out of that Marriage...

But she should not discourage those that can cope...

Toke is not a mouthpiece of all women.. She should stop discouraging those that are more emotionally mature than her....

And that fertility example, it is a very common phenomenon in marriage... Even families AKA womb watchers will begin to be worried once they can't see any sign after 1year of marriage..

The man' s maturity matters here...
lol, And snoop dog is a mouth piece for women i suppose? Making it cool that you have to suffer ,to struggle to put up with delibrate disrespect just to get a happy ending is nothing but encouraging women to have less value for themselves that to me is the real limitation.

Many people who see no problem with toxic behavior today likely learnt it at home,they now think its ok ,so i am not surprised people promote toxicity and call it loyalty. One thing i am glad about tho, women are no longer subjecting themselves to be guilt shamed. In your own words if you leave a toxic man you are immature and limited ,well i accept to be immature to an immature head of the house,let's all be immature. Case closed. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:38pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Menstrual cramp and Labour.. I know... grin

But that is not the kind of pain I am talking about..

Marriage is not a bed of rose!!
lol pain is pain oga, don't come and add to it for me, why cant we be partners instead like adults , working through what life throws at us instead of you bringing me pain with your excesses which you choose not to control.

I am down for a sensible man who know his direction but i cant come and sit you down as my husband and be advicing you like a teenager for wetin?
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:40pm On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Any lady listening to these guys will just die before her time. Don't listen to the advice most men give women, it is always to indulge themselves.

To make you endure, then call you wife material in your front and fish brain at your back.

The only reason they are supportig this woman is because they think Toke is attacking men.

Create this topic on a neutral ground and they will never agree the womam stayed because she was BUILDING him. Rather they will say it was because of money or prick...

That is exactly how most are. Use your uppers.

And good day...
lol you get the drift.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol, And snoop dog is a mouth piece for women i suppose? Making it cool that you have to suffer ,to struggle to put up with delibrate disrespect just to get a happy ending is nothing but encouraging women to have less value for themselves that to me is the real limitation.

Many people who see no problem with toxic behavior today likely leant it at home,they now think its ok ,so i am not surprised people promote toxicity and call it loyalty. One thing i am glad about tho, women are no longer subjecting themselves to be guilt shamed. In your own words if you leave a toxic man you are immature and limited ,well i accept to be immature to immature head of the house. Case closed. Have a nice day.
Come back here, we are not done!! cool

You can conquer anything if you are truly in love!!

Marriage is a work in progress...
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol pain is pain oga, don't come and add to it for me, why cant we be partners instead like adults , working through what life throws at us instead of you bringing me pain with your excesses which you choose not to control.

I am down for a sensible man who know his direction but i cant come and sit you down as my husband and be advicing you like a teenager for wetin?
Some ladies don't even know why they have that degree??
Should we stop supporting them because they are directionless??
It is a 2-way thing!!! We will continue to cope with each other till eternity... Feminism cannot do anything about that!! Even the "Mother of modern feminism" knows kiss
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol you get the drift.

No be today nyash dey back na. If this woman was a Nlder and created a thread;

"My bf cheats on me, does drugs and a jailbird"

Do you think they will sound as supportive as they are? I remember once making a post that it isn't always about money or pri k like they insinuate- but some women are obsessed with "fix it" mentality. The insults and objections I got that day ehn. Now they are supporting same thing, because they think this is an attack on men.

There are just very few rational men on NL. The rest change mouth depending on whose ox is gored... I can never take advice or compliments (when I say what they like of course) from these ones...

2 Likes

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Come back here, we are not done!! cool

You can conquer anything if you are truly in love!!

Marriage is a work in progress...
lol, you have made your point and i have made mine. Love can conquer anything except domestic violence and infidelity i have experienced both and i would not wish it on my enemy ,i felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest ,which is why i commended Gucci's wife ,but you see me ,i wasn't raised that way, i am not built that way ,growing up i didnt see such toxic behavior so having to put up with it is strange to me cos i took time to get my sh1t together ,i expect a man who claims to be ready for a relationship to do same ,from there we can begin to wriggle through the storms life throws at us not storm he throws at me that i have to wriggle through on my own ,that is my own definition of marriage in progress.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 12:54pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol, you have made your point and i have made mine. Love can conquer anything except domestic violence and infidelity i have experienced both and i would not wish it on my enemy ,i felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest ,which is i commended Gucci's wife ,but you see me ,i wasn't raised that way, i am no built that way ,growing up i didnt see such toxic behavior so having to put up with it is strange to me cos i took time to get my sh1t together ,i expect a man who claims to be ready for a relationship to do same ,from there we can begin to wriggle through the storms life throws at us not storm he throws at me that i have to wriggle through on my own ,that is my own definition of marriage in progress.

Wow. Perfect woman with no flaws. The same way all women in marriages have no flaws. grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:

No be today nyash dey back na. If this woman was a Nlder and created a thread;

"My bf cheats on me, does drugs and a jailbird"

Do you think they will sound as supportive as they are? I remember once making a post that it isn't always about money or pri k like they insinuate- but some women are obsessed with "fix it" mentality. The insults and objections I got that day ehn. Now they are supporting same thing, because they think this is an attack on men.

There are just very few rational men on NL. The rest change mouth depending on whose ox is gored... I can never take advice or compliments (when I say what they like of course) from these ones...

lol. the truth is Nigeria is a mysogistic society, there are still places till date where women are forbidden for getting an education. So its nothing new.

1 Like

Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 12:58pm On Oct 16, 2019
Korllami007:

Wow. Perfect woman with no flaws. The same way all women in marriages have no flaws. grin
for one i will not disrespect or cheat or cause bodily harm and expecting my partner to do same to me is not asking too much now is it?
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
lol, you have made your point and i have made mine. Love can conquer anything except domestic violence and infidelity i have experienced both and i would not wish it on my enemy ,i felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest ,which is i commended Gucci's wife ,but you see me ,i wasn't raised that way, i am no built that way ,growing up i didnt see such toxic behavior so having to put up with it is strange to me cos i took time to get my sh1t together ,i expect a man who claims to be ready for a relationship to do same ,from there we can begin to wriggle through the storms life throws at us not storm he throws at me that i have to wriggle through on my own ,that is my own definition of marriage in progress.
I knew it!!
You know what??

You will definitely find your kind of man that will treat you according to your heart desire!!

But don't discourage those that will pull through while sticking to that spouse of theirs...

As a guy I know my limits when it comes to perseverance.. I know those that are better than me. And those that I am better than

I don't discourage those that are more emotionally matured than me.. I see them deal with issue I can only dream of

And I don't force those that are explosive may be because they already sensitized to the same scenario or because that is just their nature..

They should be themselves.... unless they are open to some kind of improvement!!!

Be yourself dear!!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
And that right there is the problem, no wife should be handed the responsibility to train a grown man.

As for you analysis on the brain and body,the brain controls actions of the body ,if the brain is useless (brain dead) the body is gone ,so also women should not put up with useless heads so it doesn't drag them down.

when they say woman fix a man, its not literally means sit a man n the woman d goes to d chalk board like these is bad, that is wrong.
in the societal context, they meant a woman's presence n way of doing things can av great influence on a man... boiz av bin carefree all along and it majorly the presence of a woman that awakens the sense of responsibility n bin responsible in dem .. Ladycewhy u don't av to teach, ur endeavours alone will influence a normal guy.
surprisingly there is no useless head anywhere, handicap is limited to the body grin
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Some ladies don't even know why they have that degree??
Should we stop supporting them because they are directionless??
It is a 2-way thing!!! We will continue to cope with each other till eternity... Feminism cannot do anything about that!! Even the "Mother of modern feminism" knows kiss
this feminism you keep shouting here is what i don't know ,how does feminism relate with not putting up with bad behavior of a man tho?

Well let the ones who can go ahead, while you sit down and refuse to make conscious effort to work on yourself because you know she will take it and cope. Goodluck to you and the one who ends up coping with you as for me i am out for a man with a sense of responsibility who will join me to raise my kids not a man who i have to raise along side with my kids.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Korllami007: 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
do one i will not disrespect or cheat or cause bodily harm and expecting my partner to do same to me is not asking too much no is it?

Then is your choice.

You quit or you stay. Then stop making it to look like women don't have flaws in marriage or they all innocents and men are the real devils in marriage. They are women that are throwing shit to their husbands and their husband still decide not to divorce or chase them out. They have the choice to call it quit.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
this feminism you keep shouting here is what i don't know ,how does feminism relate with not putting up with bad behavior of a man tho?

Well let the ones who can go ahead, while you sit down and refuse to make conscious effort to work on yourself because you know she will take it and cope. Goodluck to you and the one who ends up coping with you as for me i am out for a man with a sense of responsibility who will join me to raise my kids not a man who i have to raise along side with my kids.
I understand you better from your other comments!!
Good luck to you dear.. .

That feminism topic has been over flogged on Nairaland tho!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2019
ericsmith:

when they say woman fix a man, its not literally means sit a man n the woman d goes to d chalk board like these is bad, that is wrong.
in the societal context, they meant a woman's presence n way of doing things can av great influence on a man... boiz av bin carefree all along and it majorly the presence of a woman that awakens the sense of responsibility n bin responsible in dem .. Ladycewhy u don't av to teach, ur endeavours alone will influence a normal guy.
surprisingly there is no useless head anywhere, handicap is limited to the body grin

there has been useless heads my dear which is why brain dead people are pulled off the plug.

As for the bolded i am temped to ask the duty of his parents in all this especially his mother.

I tried doing that,but it nearly gave me a blind eye from beating. A man will change because he wants to not be of any woman's presence ,that is a misconception that has landed many women in their grave because they thought "he will change".
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2019
Korllami007:

Then is your choice.

You quit or you stay. Then stop making it to look like women don't have flaws in marriage or they all innocents and men are the real devils in marriage. They are women that are throwing shit to their husbands and their husband still decide not to divorce or chase them out. They have the choice to call it quit.
Exactly, but the issue here is women who choose to quit are tagged "not loyal" . If you read what she has to go through i am sure no man will stick around for such tho. Anyway like you rightly said , its a matter of choice and i personally will not take all she went through repeatedly to get a ring ,she is a hard worker, she really worked hard to earn the ring, but me ,i am just too lazy, i want a man who already has his shit together so we can both weather through the storms of life together.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
I knew it!!
You know what??

You will definitely find your kind of man that will treat you according to your heart desire!!

But don't discourage those that will pull through while sticking to that spouse of theirs...

As a guy I know my limits when it comes to perseverance.. I know those that are better than me. And those that I am better than

I don't discourage those that are more emotionally matured than me.. I see them deal with issue I can only dream of

And I don't force those that are explosive may be because they already sensitized to the same scenario or because that is just their nature..

They should be themselves.... unless they are open to some kind of improvement!!!

Be yourself dear!!!
isn't that what i have been saying since tho? undecided. To each his own ,there is no competition for who is the most tolerant and one person's level of tolerance should not be a bench mark for other people. Simple
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
isn't that what i she been saying since tho? undecided. To each his own ,there is no competition for who is the most tolerant and one person's level of tolerance should not be a bench mark for other people. Simple
Exactly dear..

And someone level of intolerance should not be a benchmark too..

Toke Makinwa definitely overreacted to Snoop's post!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Exactly dear..

And someone level of intolerance should not be a benchmark too..

Toke Makinwa definitely overreacted to Snoop's post!!
no she didn't, snoop made it cool and made it look like she as was a wife material for staying lol. My own wife material is reserved for life challenges not a man still on a teenager self destruct mode
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
no she didn't, snoop made it cool and made it look like she as was a wife material for staying lol. My own wife material is reserved for life challenges not a man still on a teenager self destruct mode
No be Toke?? She is fond of blowing man-woman issue out of proportion.. in order to create an impression that women are maltreated in marriages!!

Men are also coping with women flaws on daily basis... They will not just blow any trumpets!!
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
No be Toke?? She is fond of blowing man-woman issue out of proportion.. in order to create an impression that women are maltreated in marriages!!

Men are also coping with women flaws on daily basis... They will not just blow any trumpets!!
but the reactions on that topic from white, Latina and black Americans shows its not just Toke who disagrees if you want i can give you screen shots of different women from different races and what they had to say, but you are concerned about Toke because you dont like her for reasons best known to you . reply me if you want screen shots of women of different races and what they had to say.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by xerxes456(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
This whole gist is like a guy saying "Why Must I Suffer to make money", Siddon dey looks money go fall from heaven...

Women and Men who want Love must work for it, you can give what you dont have, but you can give something in exchange for what you dont have, what are you willing to give to get love...

According to Ravi Zacharias "Love creates a possibility for Pain, Pain creates a Possibility for a Saviour, a Saviour creates the Possibility for Redemption"

Love and Pain always go hand in hand, when there is Love, there's vulnerability and this may create pain, but its all good cos this is life.

To those who choose to Love, Please go ahead and Love, don't let anybody shame you, those who have issues with Love most often are the ones that destroyed their chances at love, they took it for granted when it came their way and followed other shiny stuff, now the shine is gone, the true meaning is out in the open, and Love is not there, they feel wasted, used, dejected and then go all out to poison the minds of those who are truly in love.

If you're in Love and you have the level of tolerance to handle it, handle it, Only try and not lose your life when it gets to it, but when you get there you will know, until then Love demands work from both sides, if one party is not ready to work, its like a Horse pulling a broken cart, the other party will eventually get worked up.

Ladies, love if you can, and if you're getting it in return Congrats, if not persevere till you feel you've tried enough, get a counselor and leave when its time, if it works out congrats... Do your thing don't let the media deceive you.

same to guys, Love like mad, and when all else fails you can walk out, don't be abusive and don't take ladies for granted, try and get some emotional intelligence it will help...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Nothing Good comes easy even when it's free, No two people can work together unless theres an agreement somewhere, you must be ready to give for you to receive, there must always be a ballance...
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Realhommie(m): 1:42pm On Oct 16, 2019
crackhaus:
Come to think of it, see how the chics congregated themselves on this thread to support an over-sexed over-hyped expensively bleached specimen with no credible achievement, when on the very next thread two young women have been given wings and hailed for being the first women in the Nigerian Airforce to get it...yet these girls were no where to be found there in these same numbers. cheesy cheesy

I swear majority of young Nigerian girls/women are finished, absolutely nothing up there. Instead of focusing on real female achievements and celebrating giant strides, y'all prefer to sing praises of this yellow paw-paw with chicken legs who has no clue what thug-life is to American hip-hop culture before having an opinion.
Don't mind them, let them keep deceiving themselves..

I just saw on one of my friends Whatsapp story, she works with a radio station in Lag, scores of young ladies gathered outside the facility calling themselves #Titans because their fav @Tacha is in the building.. Later on they'll come here to preach nonsense.

We see how dumb they are in reality so i don't even take them seriously.
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ladycewhy:
but the reactions on that topic from white, Latina and black Americans shows its not just Toke who disagrees if you want i can give you screen shots of different women from different races and what they had to say, but you are concerned about Toke because you dont like her for reasons best known to you . reply me if you want screen shots of women of different races and what they had to say.
Feminism did not originate from Nigeria... So, I am not surprised that ladies from different race agree with her...

Ladies always have each other's back, whether genuinely or just to not be the odd one out!!

Some of them may even have their husbands coping with their worse flaws, who knows??

Social Media is very deceptive!!!

If Toke fall in love today, I am sure she will sing a new song... wink
Re: 'Women Must Not Suffer To Find Love'- Toke Makinwa by Ladycewhy(f): 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2019
eni4real:
Feminism did not originate from Nigeria... So, I am not surprised that ladies from different race agree with her...

Ladies always have each other's back, whether genuinely or just to not be the odd one out!!

Some of them may even have their husbands coping with their worse flaws, who knows??

Social Media is very deceptive!!!

If Toke fall in love today, I am sure she will sing a new song... wink
this where you get it wrong ,its not feminisim to refuse to be put through heart ache. I tire for you o,so domestic violence and phillandering is a character flaw that women have to put up with? Lol . i have heard you ,but you see as i dey so, i wasn't built like that.Make we rest for the matter,i am sure there are men out there that are the complete opposite of Gucci like Russell and ciara , Cassie and her man, well those are the people i choose to look at. I am not cut out for the bonnie and clyde life. Those who are good luck to them ,and goodluck to me too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Do Ladies Prefer Cute Or Hot Guys (With Pictures) / [EROTIC Story] Me And The Client[adults Only] / Women!!! Watch Out For These 6 Types Of Side Chicks That Steal Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.