Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. (54510 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / Deep Down Your Sugar Daddy Prays Not To Have A Wayward Daughter Like You. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Jumorz: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2019
the funny thing is you people had sex several times. Anyway except she used charm on you oo but guy for you to get mind nd succumb to ur fiancee's best friend's advances that means you can easily sleep with any woman.

Anyway since you said you are remorseful I think you should try and establish a good communication with her for a month without sex then after you tell her face to face .

yea as a woman she will cry ,feel bad and even break up but for the fact that she loves you so much and you have a room in her heart, she will surely forgive you one day. But just try and manage all her troubles example insults,harsh words, etc because she might not take it well . But if she will take you back. I am sure she will

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

And what kind of stupid trust is that?

Will you leave a sugar cane in front of an anthill and expect it to be there tomorrow?

From the guy's story , His Girlfriend is a good lady and one of the attributes of Goodness is Altruism which comes out of trust. People like op's girlfriend give benefits of doubt a lot and sees others like themselves until proven otherwise. Also from the story, the two ladies are very close. So close to the extent of working out their services to be at the same place. That shows a deep form of connection that is hardly found among women these days. There was Trust, Trueness, and love just that it turned out to be one sided.

My heart goes out to the lady who is about to lose the two people she loves dearly.

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by jayboy007(m): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2019
Look at u feeling so guilty, when u were busy romping on top of her, who did u ask for his opinion, guy u better stfu cos u have been Bursted by ur gf. Who knows she might as well have set u up and u fell for it

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nnemuka(f): 11:28am On Nov 10, 2019
Ahmed0336:
Hehehe tell her and loose her.

Keep her but make sure you stylishly make her quit her friendship with her end time friend undecided

Hope her friend does not have evidence of what happened? As to the size and nature of your dick better find story tell her o. E.g I was sleeping with just boxers and your friend just walked in e.g before she ll use the size of your dick to blackmail you grin

Don't chat with her on social media even if you must keep it cordial.

I am in no way supporting your act but somethings are better left unsaid tongue
Not unusual, so many of you reason this way.
A man sleeps with his fiance best friend and instead of him leaving the young woman alone, you are advising him to ''stylishly make her quit her friendship with her end time friend''
Pathetic...
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
peepydelano:
tell him please,the act has just began.Once the girl grabs the abuja job,it becomes a continuous process, I only pity the fiancée
Yeah, the fiancée doesn't deserve this.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by AngryNigerian(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
Babe, easy o...make you for nò vex spoil ya makeup. This sex thing, I thought it's a mutual thing ñaw. Which one come be "...if she was (feeling horrible), you'ld have been spreading ur shoulder, feeling like (a) conqueror"? Why is sex seen as a conquest, where the guys are normally seen as the" conquerer" & the gurl as the villain? The guy is expected to be the one to resist the urge, and if shit happens, he should be blamed...and if he does, he would be seen as a weakling?
And...you, you go gree use ya own friend or any girl to test ya mam? I no understand oo. As for dumping, she no go fit do am...that kain guy de very scarce
kowema:
He said he Fell into her seduction!.
So now we should blame her?.

Oga man up and take responsibility for your shit!.

You didn't feel guilty all the while you guys had several rendezvous, it's when she left back to base that your guilt resumed work, Nonsense!!!!.

When she started the Art of seduction as you claimed, why didn't you tell your girlfriend?, Na when you don belleful nai your guilt trigger.

Abi you are feeling like a this cus the girl isn't the one feeling horrible, if she was, you would have been spreading ur shoulder, feeling like conqueror, would have gone back to ur babe and then typical she will forgive you and the other person becomes the villain.

Please go and confess to your loving girlfriend and I hope she dumps ur cheating ass. Seduced you indeed!
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by ogbuefi677(m): 11:29am On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

What are you doing on the same bed as somebodys girlfriend? So she couldnt sleep somewhere else?

Why do you people bring problems on yourselves?
She got a job in my workplace 6 months after I got,so had to put up with me.Trying to sleep somewhere else could mean with strangers cos it was far from home(South east to North central)
And as I said,boyfriend was already married by then though visited from time to time.
No biggie for me,I get discipline wella when it comes to things of the thigh.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 11:31am On Nov 10, 2019
skukimania:

When you can't do something to your friend, you won't think your friend can ever do it to you. That's being too trusting! She has a very pure heart. That's all.

Hmm...if you say so but theres a thin line between trust and naivety...

Thats a very stupid suggestion sorry to use that word.... at least as an adult you could know better...
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Btruth: 11:31am On Nov 10, 2019
cool since you cannot control your dickson. Tell her and face the consequences.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by GreatResearcher: 11:32am On Nov 10, 2019
U are right
midnighter:
How can somebody use her own mouth to urge their dude and girlfriend stay together...in a self-contained...and she wont even be there to attend to her friend...

Well, couldnt be me sha..crazy..

Maybe she collaborated with the friend to test you and see if you would fall
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Eteka1(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Isharon:
If you think so
I know so. You can be on top woman and she is telling her man on phone "I love you baby".
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

What are you talking about, did you read the write-up?

He said that the girl didnt have any qualms about sleeping with him, who is blaming anybody

I could never stay in a self-contained with my girlfriends man, never! At least if its BQ in a huge house we can understand that one though I would still be uncomfortable with it
must the girl have qualms to show she acted wrongly? Mind you, we've read one side of a story, and hasty assumption is wrong. "A room flat", this tells there are more dan one room in that house. Meaning a real dude who meant well for his relationship could av done something else to save his relationship. Truth be told, op is weak and should take the blame. Don't blame the girl alone.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Raphael25(m): 11:33am On Nov 10, 2019
It's quite unfortunate it happened. No crucifixion to the act. If you choose to tell your fiancee the truth I think you really need to be constructive with it. You can't go into a marriage u want built on trust with a secret. Don't call her on phone. Tell her when you know u will have Atleast a week over with her so that the injury that comes with telling her the truth can be healed by you too.
I suggest you tell her face to face. As the art started until what made you succumb. If you can protray how you really felt that made you give in she might forgive u after a while. Don't expect it to be easy as there will be alot of tears, provocation... She'll walk you out but bro go no where. With your write up she loves you so much too hence you have a chance at redemption.
If it works out congrats and be a good boy afterwards.
You know her better than us so do you think she will forgive this one?
Before you say yes or no ask yourself if you sent your friend over would you forgive her?
Would you forgive her if she fell for a trap of her male friend?
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2019
frozen70g:

Just promise yourself that you won't repeat such a dirty act next time, even although your marriage with her

Once you can do so then you will find peace

Find peace indeed. Once you start cheating there's no going back. Unless something drastic happens, be it marriage, pregnancy, etc. I'll always advice people to try as much as possible not to cheat, because once you enter that place, the battle has been lost.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Goldencheese(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2019
You sef, are you King Kong? Why should you, a bachelor living alone, allow an unmarried, young and sexually active woman to live in your apartment. You invited this temptation to yourself.

Confess your sins to God and let the matter go but vow to be committed to your fiancee while making efforts to marry her so you both can live together.

The deed is done, man up, confess your sins to God, buy your fiancee an expensive present, give or pay her a surprise visit and shower her with love unimaginable.

You can either come out of this a hero having learnt your lessons or you are brought down as zero losing everything, including your fine fiancée.

It's up to you.

AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

I'm in pain guys. A serious one. I need advices.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Emmahunk(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2019
Nothing to worry about. You only proved that the saying that "a leopard can never change its color ' is true

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Jamersirwin1971: 11:35am On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

I've betrayed her trust, I have really hurt her, I wish that I could undo all I've done. But it's too late, and I'm reek of guilt, it's all over me.

I just cheated on a beautiful lady that has stayed with me through thick and thin for years, a wonderful soul that anyone would dream to have. Cheating might be a common thing, but the moment you cheat on a pure soul, an innocent woman that gives you all, WITH HER BEST FRIEND, then it's beyond cheating.

I am charming, good looking working class guy, guys and girls easily comment how good looking I am, my fiancee is so proud of me, and my achievements that she easily shows me off at the slightest opportunity. She attended the same Uni with her friend, and ever since then, they've been a very good friend. They even served at the same place(worked out), to show you how close they her.

Now my fiancee works in the southern Nigeria, we planned to seal things up next year, and live together here in Abuja. Her friend came for a job interview here, and my woman advised that she rather stay with me for the period instead of her spending a lot on hotel accommodations since I live alone in a bedroom flat. I obliged, and she came down here, little did I know that things would get messy. Long story cut short, I fell in to her seduction the second night of her staying after some series of events. We ended up having sex couples of time before she left. I feel terrible now, though she felt nothing, I can't even flow well with my woman on phone again, guilt is all over me. I don't know how I will stand her whenever we meet. Of all girls in the world, she's the least anyone would want to cheat on.

I'm thinking of telling her. Mind you guys, I'm not a weakling, I've never been one. Before I met her some 3 years back, I was on the other end of life. She changed a lot for good for me, and helped stop many bad things, as well as starting several good ones. I don't know what her reaction would be after telling her. Her friend still communicates with her as if nothing happened.

Bro if you really don’t want to lose her , I would advice you keep quiet and you both move on together . As for the friend just ignore her . No go use your own mouth scatter things . Just make sure it doesn’t happen again .
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by isHArOn(f): 11:36am On Nov 10, 2019
Eteka1:
I know so. You can be on top woman and she is telling her man on phone "I love you baby".
what you think is what you are; be positive
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by bongo4real(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2019
Brother since you have realize your weakness and guilt, confess and sin no more.

She will be angry at first no doubt and end her relationship with her friend but she will surely forgive you.

Take the bold step and shame the devil. It is well with you bro.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 10, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Baba, you hit nail for im head wella,
As much as must men derive pleasure from falling into girls advances, the joy, feeling of control and highness of refusing to fall after being tempted repeatedly is out of this world cool
cheesy This is very true! I remember the day I seriously fought the temptation, she came and left. Nothing happened. Come and see me talking to God as if he owing me, 'demanding' for his blessings. It wasn't easy. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2019
denero1:

You must be a very angry being, cut the guy some slack.
No I won't because he isn't entitled to some slack
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2019
franciskaine:
must the girl have qualms to show she acted wrongly? Mind you, we've read one side of a story, and hasty assumption is wrong. "A room flat", this tells there are more dan one room in that house. Meaning a real dude who meant well for his relationship could av done something else to save his relationship. Truth be told, op is weak and should take the blame. Don't blame the girl alone.

Its the only side of the story we have. And you are assuming that the girl cares without hearing from her

I am not blaming the girl alone, I am advising OP to be practical and not think that the girl would be interested in preserving the relationship just because he is

Yeah OP is already blaming himself and Im saying that just because he has a conscience, doesnt mean that girl does.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2019
Viking07:
cheesy This is very true! I remember the day I seriously fought the temptation, she came and left. Nothing happened. Come and see me talking to God as if he owes me, 'demanding' for his blessings. It wasn't easy. cheesy cheesy
Exactly

2 Likes

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by midnighter(f): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2019
ogbuefi677:

She got a job in my workplace 6 months after I got,so had to put up with me.Trying to sleep somewhere else could mean with strangers cos it was far from home(South east to North central)
And as I said,boyfriend was already married by then though visited from time to time.
No biggie for me,I get discipline wella when it comes to things of the thigh.

Oh she's even sleeping with somebody else's guy herself?

Muna continue oh
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by SaturnNick(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2019
kowema:
He said he Fell into her seduction!.
So now we should blame her?.

Oga man up and take responsibility for your shit!.

You didn't feel guilty all the while you guys had several rendezvous, it's when she left back to base that your guilt resumed work, Nonsense!!!!.

When she started the Art of seduction as you claimed, why didn't you tell your girlfriend?, Na when you don belleful nai your guilt trigger.

Abi you are feeling like a this cus the girl isn't the one feeling horrible, if she was, you would have been spreading ur shoulder, feeling like conqueror, would have gone back to ur babe and then typical she will forgive you and the other person becomes the villain.

Please go and confess to your loving girlfriend and I hope she dumps ur cheating ass. Seduced you indeed!
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Ajixegun: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2019
Shugargal:
What's the need of confessing when you will always do it? you go know how far later if nobi both of them plan the deal. but you guys are bunch of cheats. God knows why I just de my thing because I go just tear your head with my � when you do this kind of shirt to me,cool better gal like me. walahi I go blow bomb for your head. can't continue to live with heartaches.

What is you guys? Abeg, stop generalizing jare.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2019
midnighter:

Its the only side of the story we have. And you are assuming that the girl cares without hearing from her

I am not blaming the girl alone, I am advising OP to be practical and not think that the girl would be interested in preserving the relationship just because he is

ofcus! The chances of him getting his relationship back after such spill is less than 10%. His cross to carry. We must seek and apply wisdom in all we do. That he even had sex with the said lady more dan once makes his sorry story questionable.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by dazzlingd(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2019
AdeeT:
sad sad cry

Grow up and be a man...you are a man!!!!
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by BSF: 11:51am On Nov 10, 2019
Ariza:
From the guy's story , His Girlfriend is a good lady and one of the attributes of Goodness is Altruism which comes out of trust. People like op's girlfriend give benefits of doubt a lot and sees others like themselves until proven otherwise. Also from the story, the two ladies are very close. So close to the extent of working out their services to be at the same place. That shows a deep form of connection that is hardly found among women these days. There was Trust, Trueness, and love just that it turned out to be one sided.

My heart goes out to the lady who is about to lose the two people she loves dearly.

Sharp.Precise Accurately diagnosed!
Happy Sunday!
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 10, 2019
BSF:

Sharp.Precise Accurately diagnosed! Happy Sunday!
Same here boss. smiley And thanks for the compliment.
Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Davefate: 11:54am On Nov 10, 2019
Bro, don't tell her by yourself, be wise please. You must open up, don't start your life's journey on a wrong path.but tell someone she respects a lot about it, her devilish friend may come after you later, never trust some devilish friend who doesn't like any good thing happening to their friends or family. The deed had already been done, open up and this sense of guilt will disappear.nothing set free like truth, pray she forgives and forget soon enough.

1 Like

Re: I cheated, Deep Down I'm In Pains. by Maydfourth: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2019
You don't need to tell..just take sniper and end it foolish man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / UK Boyfriend Runs Away After His Girlfriend Catches Bride's Bouquet (hilarious) / Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.