Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor (17653 Views)

Ezekwesili Knocks Al-makura Over Alleged Assault On Woman / Photo Of Alleged PDP Dollars; PDP Dismisses Allegation / Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
This is what we get for leaving law enforcement (the very bedrock of society) in the hands of illiterates & never-do-wells
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by nkilirox(f): 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2010
If they hit her car, they should have stopped and addressed that situation, instead these bleeped up low life idiots that we arm with weapons and call police men decided to "show her a lesson" by beating her. Her reaction seems over the top to you because you're not the one who is being manhandled by these fools. Furthermore which idiot of a politician is this? It would seem to me that he at some point could have stepped in and diffused the situation, his mind was probably on some Ghana must go bags he was collecting though angry
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by crackhouse(m): 2:29pm On Nov 18, 2010
no comment
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by SSaemoenl(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2010
That girl makes alot of noise. embarassed
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 2:53pm On Nov 18, 2010
SSaemoenl:

That girl makes alot of noise. embarassed

She made alot of noise because she's not your sister/mother or daughter that was beaten right?

Just pray none happens to the listed people close to you, then we are going to hear/read or see your reaction.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by cap28: 3:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
honeric01:

She made alot of noise because she's not your sister/mother or daughter that was beaten right?

Just pray none happens to the listed people close to you, then we are going to hear/read or see your reaction.

I don't get it how does behaving like a deranged animal enhance your chances of getting anywhere with the nigerian police?
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2010
cap28:

I don't get it how does behaving like a deranged animal enhance your chances of getting anywhere with the nigerian police?

Are you minding them?

Acting like a deranged market woman is now an act of courage in Nigeria. Tells you how bad society has become.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by mallorca(m): 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
strong woman
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Nov 18, 2010
cap28:

I cannot believe I am with you on this one. The answer to this, I definitely want to see. How the heck does her acting like an uncouth agbero( here's pretending that agbero's do have manners) help her with anyone, let alone the Nigerian police who have a reputation of being some of the worst agberos we have in the land.  undecided
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
mallorca:

i wish this Ufuoma of a girl is my girl friend instead of this Mumu girl friend of mine, who always call my fone weneva she had problem even with pure water saller in the street.

ROTFL!

This must be Blazay's other ID. LMAO! cool
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2010
mallorca:

i wish this Ufuoma of a girl is my girl friend instead of this Mumu girl friend of mine, who always call my fone weneva she had problem even with pure water saller in the street.
grin grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I cannot believe I am with you on this one. The answer to this, I definitely want to see. How the heck does her acting like an uncouth agbero( here's pretending that agbero's do have manners) help her with anyone, let alone the Nigerian police who have a reputation of being some of the worst agberos we have in the land.  undecided

And people need to understand that the reason why she "didnt get shot first and asked questions later" was because she's a "celeb".
I wonder how her Nollywood employee deals with her.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by bfire(m): 3:17pm On Nov 18, 2010
I believe part of that video was doctored.

The woman alleged that she was removed form her suv and beaten. How come the video fails to show us how the SUV ended up in the drainage.

The woman is right to behave the way she did because she was hurt; she knows her right. we can't assumes for her actions. I'm sure that's why we see the DCP attending to her nicely; that man is very intelligent and professional.

Is it right for a house of assembly member to use a pilot convoy? The constitution is clear on that. Only the governor of a state is permitted to using that.

Is their any sense in their action. That's illegality. They cant defend that before any competent Judge. It's absurd that must people here don't understand that the woman action is predicated on illegality perpetuated by a citizen that suppose to guide against such recklessness.

Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2010
Village girl ranting. What the Vagabonds in power did to her ain't good. But her ranting and all that drama sound and look so self embarrassing. Why not STFU and sue them.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2010
cap28:

I don't blame you, i blame the fact that no one close to you has ever been shot by the police for reasons similar to this one.

Keeping quiet means you are afraid of them and you're at their mercy, don't ever say what you don't know, you have never been in this kinda thing before, let them who have witnessed it talk, just keep to that cap and don't ask unnecessary questions.

When you find yourself in this kinda situation, you'd be surprised that you are more "Animal" than this woman.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by ridgeman: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2010
Today it is her tomorrow it maybe your wife, sister, daughter or even mother!  I'm sure if she hadn't created a scene like that even worse would have happened. We voted them in so they can beat us all up like that? God!
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

And people need to understand that the reason why she "didnt get shot first and asked questions later" was because she's a "celeb".
I wonder how her Nollywood employee deals with her.

No mind am! I believe the chief of police probably decided to talk to her in the manner he did because he recognized her as a 'celeb'. Average Nigerians who have done the same in the past have mostly regretted it. Remember the woman who got seriously beaten within an inch of her life(right in front of her kids), and her car battered only a couple of years ago for not moving out of the way for the government official's motorcade to pass? Onlookers watched as she was battered and bruised trying to stand up against the hooligans. She did have a solid case but I bet she would have done without the beatings and all.

By the way, other celebs were not so lucky with the same behavior. I remember some time ago one celeb, that was later identified as a major actress, got the beaten of her life when she tried to square with the police during some tangle.

If she had been average schmoe’s woman, she would have been beaten and dumped in the gutters and not much would have come from it. This happens so many times across that same country each day, so I don’t understand how this one exception is labeled “BRAVE” by so many on here.  I would certainly not advice anyone I know to act that way, no matter how angry and pissed off they are at that point.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
bfire:

I believe part of that video was doctored.

The woman alleged that she was removed form her suv and beaten. How come the video fails to show us how the SUV ended up in the drainage.

The woman is right to behave the way she did because she was hurt; she knows her right. we can't assumes for her actions. I'm sure that's why we see the DCP attending to her nicely; that man is very intelligent and professional.

Is it right for a house of assembly member to use a pilot convoy? The constitution is clear on that. Only the governor of a state is permitted to using that.

Is their any sense in their action. That's illegality. They cant defend that before any competent Judge. It's absurd that must people here don't understand that the woman action is predicated on illegality perpetuated by a citizen that suppose to guide against such recklessness.

100% doctored, i watched her on the news the day it happened, her clothes were torn (front view), her phone was seized, the police never knew on time that she captured part of the incident when she was being dragged out of her car, her laptop was broken in the process.

IT'S A CRIME IN LAGOS TO BLOW SIREN, FASHOLA DOES NOT USE SIREN, WHY SHOULD THE LEADER OF THE HOUSE ASSEMBLY USE ONE? is that not breaching of the law of the state? undecided undecided undecided undecided

No one is talking about all these flaws, but some are quick to clinch on the woman exercising her right, if she was not woman-handled, why then is the deputy commissioner of police begging her?
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by hackney(m): 3:33pm On Nov 18, 2010
This is why i keep saying that the issues in nigeria are so unique to the point that
there isn't really a clear-cut solution.

In this case: if the woman had displayed civility, the policemen would have mistaken it for
weakness (believe it or not! !) ,beaten her to stupor unnecessarily and collected money from her; it happens every hour! !
(they had even seized her phone earlier and hit her)

On the other hand she had reacted in a way seen as animalistic but which was vital to get some hearing from the cops.
(the deputy whatever that came on later in the clip).
Otherwise she would have been locked in their area 2 and discussions of how much she would bring  would have
commenced in ernest.

THAT IS NIGERIA FOR YOU
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2010
^^^^^^

Thanks for further validating my points, some nairalanders are just confused people, if she didn't act, they label her a weakling, now that she acted, they are calling her villager/animal, these people sha, bunch of junkies. angry angry
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
honeric01:

^^^^^^

Thanks for further validating my points, some nairalanders are just confused people, if she didn't act, they label her a weakling, now that she acted, they are calling her villager/animal, these people sha, bunch of junkies. angry angry

shut up jor angry angry angry

Kobojunkie:

No mind am! I believe the chief of police probably decided to talk to her in the manner he did because he recognized her as a 'celeb'. Average Nigerians who have done the same in the past have mostly regretted it. Remember the woman who got seriously beaten within an inch of her life(right in front of her kids), and her car battered only a couple of years ago for not moving out of the way for the government official's motorcade to pass? Onlookers watched as she was battered and bruised trying to stand up against the hooligans. She did have a solid case but I bet she would have done without the beatings and all.

By the way, other celebs were not so lucky with the same behavior. I remember some time ago one celeb, that was later identified as a major actress, got the beaten of her life when she tried to square with the police during some tangle.

If she had been average schmoe’s woman, she would have been beaten and dumped in the gutters and not much would have come from it. This happens so many times across that same country each day, so I don’t understand how this one exception is labeled “BRAVE” by so many on here.  I would certainly not advice anyone I know to act that way, no matter how angry and pissed off.

GBAM!!!!

These men leading women on, talking about how courageous her village-like attitude was, let them send thir wives/gf/mothers to go and be "courageous" with naija police Ufoma-style.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Kelvinj(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2010
honeric01:

100% doctored, i watched her on the news the day it happened, her clothes were torn (front view), her phone was seized, the police never knew on time that she captured part of the incident when she was being dragged out of her car, her laptop was broken in the process.

IT'S A CRIME IN LAGOS TO BLOW SIREN, FASHOLA DOES NOT USE SIREN, WHY SHOULD THE LEADER OF THE HOUSE ASSEMBLY USE ONE? is that not breaching of the law of the state? undecided undecided undecided undecided

No one is talking about all these flaws, but some are quick to clinch on the woman exercising her right, if she was not woman-handled, why then is the deputy commissioner of police begging her?
exactly, well she involved her lawyer & i think he said they'll pay 36million for damages, kai if they pay, she don turn producer sharp sharp
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:46pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

shut up jor angry angry angry

Were you trying to say something undecided
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
honeric01:

Were you trying to say something undecided
You replied, so obvious something must have been heard wink
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2010
Kelvinj:

exactly, well she involved her lawyer & i think he said they'll pay 36million for damages, kai if they pay, she don turn producer sharp sharp

36 Million naira? hmm kinda small, they should have gone higher, you know these people are likely to price, they will price it like fish or even tomatoes, she's likely to get maybe 5 million or less, they should have gone for like 360 million naira IMO.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:48pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

You replied, so obvious something must have been heard wink

You're not clear enough, can you put more effort? undecided
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2010
honeric01:

You're not clearer enough, can you put more effort? undecided
No, but you can try to listen harder undecided
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

These men leading women on, talking about how courageous her village-like attitude was, let them send thir wives/gf/mothers to go and be "courageous" with naija police Ufoma-style.

I have witnessed enough bloodshed resulting from people acting out of anger than I know that we do not want an Ufoma-style insurgency. What we need is more calm minded individuals applying rule of law to their advantage. Ufoma, or whatever her name is could have gotten justice even without all the ranting. She has video evidence to show what happened, and the rant was not necessary in getting her justice in this.

I really think that she is lucky that her fans recognized her in this case or this would have ended the way many similar cases end up in Nigeria, and that is with the victims beaten to an inch of their life for trying to act AGBERO when it is not necessary.
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by honeric01(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

No, but you can try to listen harder undecided

Stop smoking, concentrate on your idi-nla grin grin grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by manny4life(m): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2010
honeric01:

Stop smoking, concentrate on your idi-nla grin grin grin

That was so not fair you know shocked shocked grin
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by vwvw(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2010
cool cool cool everybody say naija u jam bad luck today, sounds sort of cool for our national motto, pls sommeone tell dora this is better that gpgn
Re: Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor by manny4life(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2010
Man, she actions were so uncalled for, was it all that necessary? However, beating her for not moving was her fault after al, I hope that she learns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fuel Crisis: Why We Create Scarcity – Marketers / Rivers: No alliances with APC, Sowore's AAC rejects Amaechi's endorsements / Lamidi Apapa Wants To Withdraw LP Petition From Tribunal - Abure Faction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.