Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? (11057 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by tpia5: 7:04pm On Nov 22, 2010
@cyberG

^^you can marry white nah.

love knows no skin colour or boundaries abi no be so.
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2010
@ Tpia. . .I know you are just pulling my legs, huh? Yes, that is quite true but it's mostly a cliche! What is the use of love that does not last as long as your car? grin grin

Abeg, me I no wan marry 10 times before 60 ooohhh grin grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by tpia5: 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2010
^^pulling your legs ke.

i think by now we all know nigerian men do not practice discrimination when it comes to matters of the heart.

unless, of course, the object of interest is in or from their backyard.

so, of course go for it if you're so led.

you're probably emailing your white girlfriend even while typing on this thread. Wife sef.

your mixed pikin could be in primary school for all i know.
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 7:49pm On Nov 22, 2010
@Tpia. . .haha, you're so funny! Not to take anything based on race as I have met some very profound Caucasian ladies who were really very wonderful but there were other issues. However, this is a different story so I will not elaborate at this time. I have personally never had any problem with Nigerian women o. . .they are the best grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss. . .if one meets the right one! But don't forget that the process of even coming close to know if she is "right" is fraught with many obstacles! Tpia, some things are just easier said than done and while it could be heaven on earth with the right one, the wrong one could make a good brotha go from being human to a demon. . .LOL.

Imagine some day you read a thread on NL: Can anyone give me good reasons why I should not transform into a terror?? Na lady wahala dey at the root of such an inquiry! grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 8:57pm On Nov 22, 2010
Sagamite,

You been reading my diary have you? cry
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by jaybee3(m): 9:00pm On Nov 22, 2010
woooo woooo woooo
shez back
hehhehehehheheheheh
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2010
You makes me sick!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by jaybee3(m): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2010
since when?
hmmmmmmmm
ggggrrrrrhhhhhhhh
welcome back stilll
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 9:13pm On Nov 22, 2010
You miss me boo? kiss kiss wink
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2010
And thanks by the way Jaybee, kiss
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by jaybee3(m): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2010
yes i did miss u.
what happened?
you and king Eve went on another honeymoon?
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by obowunmi(m): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2010
what have you turned this thread to ---- ehn, no toasting for hia jooor, abeg make una carry go. tongue
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2010
Jaybee,

Well darling, I was so upset by this thread that Sagamite wrote about black women that I took a turn for the worse, but I am better now and I am able to talk without having to kick Sagamite's in the throat!

I am sorry I have left you hanging but I wanted to keep my lady poise for you and didn't want to scare you away, you know Black girls are having difficult time finding men, so I didn't want to scare a good one away, you understand don't you Jaybee? (batting eyes seductively)

(record scratching and pauses)

Obow,

Why don't you stick to the thread and answer some questions about black women being single you hear nosey? I got this!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 10:19pm On Nov 22, 2010
CyberG:

Nubian, would you be able to put your decision not to get married to life's experience or something? You know decisions like that never jump out of the blues. . .it has to be something that has to inform such a profound decision.

;

@Cyber G,

Well,  yeah some of my decisions are based on experiences and no these experiences do not involve being left at the altar or being promised marriage n left high n dry as most people tend to think that is what makes a woman go mad and go on a man hating spree lol,  thats really not the case. As a matter of fact, i don't do the bitter ex rant ( i manage to get over things, yeah it was tough but i did).

I am what the African Culture would love to hate and i am what the West would consider as Alternative.

I dont know but it just happened. But i respect people who marry and have kids.

Maybe when i find someone to tame me i might become desperate and propose or run around to find him in parties grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know i am going to get shot for saying this but here it goes,

If i was ever going to consider getting married, the man would definately have to think very differently,  so far all the people that i get on with are not black,  finding a black man who thinks very diffrent and acts different is as hard as finding a needle in a haystack

some of us are really not into looks or what the average woman would want,  I look for what is in the persons head,  believe me,  i meet some guys that make me want to poke my eyes out wink wink wink

going back to the topic,

American men are crazy! lol,  some of them,  having baby mamas is not being westernised, i think its actually very silly that some men think its a good thing,

Black American women are drama,

As for Nigerian American/british singles abroad,  i BLAME all the naija men oh,  once a girl lives abroad they start putting the girl down, instead they rather go to naija to find a wife, i wonder why some of them think that the women there are better,

i really need someone to explain why they do this, seriously

Nigerian men always become defensive about this but i find that its true, why do some men think the ones at home are better,

I blame the naija men for making women abroad desperate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

so tell your fellow bordas that Aunty Nubian is coming to smack them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by CyberG: 12:32am On Nov 23, 2010
@Nubian. . .the ending of your last post was really funny grin grin and the beginning only peaked my curiosity:

NubianQ:

@Cyber G,

I am what the African Culture would love to hate and i am what the West would consider as Alternative.

1. What does this mean. . .it's rather cryptic.

Maybe when i find someone to tame me i might become desperate and propose or run around to find him in parties grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If i was ever going to consider getting married, the man would definately have to think very differently,  so far all the people that i get on with are not black,  finding a black man who thinks very diffrent and acts different is as hard as finding a needle in a haystack

some of us are really not into looks or what the average woman would want,  I look for what is in the persons head,  believe me,  i meet some guys that make me want to poke my eyes out wink wink wink

2. It's fair to be attracted to any race/kind of people but tell me about what you think should be in their head? This I am VERY curious about but before I go telling you about "the quality" of things in my head or a LOT of black guys I know, please elaborate. Perhaps you are talking about something that I am not thinking about. . .so let me know before I jump the gun!

going back to the topic,

American men are crazy! lol,  some of them,  having baby mamas is not being westernised, i think its actually very silly that some men think its a good thing,

As for Nigerian American/british singles abroad,  i BLAME all the naija men oh,  once a girl lives abroad they start putting the girl down, instead they rather go to naija to find a wife, i wonder why some of them think that the women there are better,

Nigerian men always become defensive about this but i find that its true, why do some men think the ones at home are better,

I blame the naija men for making women abroad desperate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3. Kai. . .Nubian, this last set of points are one of the major issues which never seems to go away but is becoming more prominent. I speak for myself but I can confidently speak for a LOT of my male friends who have tried Nigerian girls abroad but I'd like to hear your response to (1) and (2) before making this post any longer with more text.

so tell your fellow bordas that Aunty Nubian is coming to smack them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by fstranger: 1:11am On Nov 23, 2010
NubianQ:

;
Well, yeah some of my decisions are based on experiences and no these experiences do not involve being left at the altar or being promised marriage n left high n dry as most people tend to think that is what makes a woman go mad and go on a man hating spree lol, thats really not the case. As a matter of fact, i don't do the bitter ex rant ( i manage to get over things, yeah it was tough but i did).

I dont know but it just happened. But i respect people who marry and have kids.

If i was ever going to consider getting married, the man would definately have to think very differently, so far all the people that i get on with are not black, finding a black man who thinks very diffrent and acts different is as hard as finding a needle in a haystack

some of us are really not into looks or what the average woman would want, I look for what is in the persons head, believe me, i meet some guys that make me want to poke my eyes out wink wink wink

going back to the topic,

American men are crazy! lol, some of them, having baby mamas is not being westernised, i think its actually very silly that some men think its a good thing,

Black American women are drama,

As for Nigerian American/british singles abroad, i BLAME all the naija men oh, once a girl lives abroad they start putting the girl down, instead they rather go to naija to find a wife, i wonder why some of them think that the women there are better,

NubianQ, very well said by you. That said, I still want to be your baby mama! Get ma drift?
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by Sagamite(m): 1:29am On Nov 23, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Sagamite,

You been reading my diary have you? cry

Wetin dey your dairy?

You be one of the girls that live in Ame and see some of the challenges?
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 2:05am On Nov 23, 2010
Yes Sagamite,

I have seen some of the challenges black women faced in America and however believe it or not Black women prefer black men or African men, the problem is the shortage of men is the biggest problem and when black men who feels that they find better mate in other race of women shorten the picking pot for the black women who are looking for husbands or boyfriends.

Many of the women turn to lesbanism as the way of coping without lack of men and therefore becomes couples, the rise of black women becoming lesbos have increased since 2000 and as you see many of them are marrying each other in California,

Some women who are not muslims are opting to marry men who are looking for second and third wives simply because of the lack of choices they have. Some women are choosing to be single parents with test tube babies because they are not waiting for the right one to swoop them up so they are proud single mothers.

There are many reasons why women are not married or without a man, and believe it or not black women are not non desirable just misunderstood,
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 6:02am On Nov 23, 2010
CyberG:

@Nubian. . .the ending of your last post was really funny  grin grin and the beginning only peaked my curiosity:

Ok i am going to explain,

when i say

Well. i don't think i am alone when i say i am just one of the people that can be described as different,  i always have been,  not exceptional but different,  growing up in Nigeria, i must say i hated everything conventional ( i love my country oh!! lol) I guess i saw too many behaviours as fake and i just could not understand the way of thinking there, Nigerians are educated people and believe me i admire them for being able to stand out. i Just think alot of things and actions are Hypocritial!

not to scare u too much i am going to just say a few things, most things about me are not accepted in Africa,  I am the old mama oops  i mean girl who thinks there is absolutely nothing wrong with being different,i.e  gay, straight, bi-sexual, cross dresser, Transgendered,,  anything,  Infact i fight for rights and for any cause where i find people are not being regarded as equal, I am the person who doesnt think divorce is the biggest deal on earth,  single motherhood or adoptions are not soo bad,  i feel we shld live free. However i am not for violence of any kind.

i research on anything and my interests are weird (according to alot of people who know me(, most of my views on life do not sit well with Africans at all,  infact i have almost been CYBER MURDERED here. grin grin grin. there are loads of people like me, i could go on forever, I just do not think life is a complicated as well think,  it can be a beeyatch but hey we manage somehow, i dont go on a GOD FORBID rant,  i believe in God but i dont see why some people go on a God rant especially when their actions are questionable

The only buddie i have on here and outside nairaland is Vivaladiva  grin grin grin she agrees with me on alot of things but insists am weird lol

when i say alternative, i was a bit too broad on that,  many in the west will agree with most of my views but i always find that some people actually say how different i am in some ways,  I tend to have an interest in the old religions of the world ,  the greek and celtic mythology, i am a little Gothy on the inside,  a dark soul with a bright light, my kind of music,  lots of  things, luckily there are people like me.as crazy as some people think i am, i just think i am curious about everything and anything,  I cant seem to put ME in words lol,

2. It's fair to be attracted to any race/kind of people but tell me about what you think should be in their head? This I am VERY curious about but before I go telling you about "the quality" of things in my head or a LOT of black guys I know, please elaborate. Perhaps you are talking about something that I am not thinking about. . .so let me know before I jump the gun!

I hope you we can both agree that ALOT of black guys do not bother to learn New things and are set in their ways, i am not saying all black guys but i still havent found the ones that are different, well when i say in their heads,  i might have been a bit unfair,  but i am going to explain, I have not met an intelligent black man in a long time, the fact that some black men are able to educate themselves, some of them do seem to want to know or learn more. as long as it has nothing to do with them. Apart from thinking that holding a good job is the FAST PASS to getting chicks  most of them cannot hold a conversation. I am not saying i am the most intelligent woman in the world but i meet soo many black guys that are just DULL! , lets talk music or history, all some black men know esp your naija brodas is debanj, unfortunately i do not listen to Nigerian music, i read about these people amongst other things so that when i meet people i am able to discuss  Nigerian music and stuff with them, not because i like it, I just learn about other things,  once you start discussing other kinds of music or history,  he is LOST!, I have met only ONE Nigerian man and he was about 50, and he impressed me alot,  In short, i havent found a man i can learn from!! some men think some girls are dumb, i think some men bake the cake when it comes to dumb and NO i am not a man hater grin grin grin,

my interests range from, the goth culture, New Age, Travel,Forensic Science, Alternative religion, Music (esp classical n Rock), ,  anything or anyone i can read about,  there are still more things i want to learn.

3. Kai. . .Nubian, this last set of points are one of the major issues which never seems to go away but is becoming more prominent. I speak for myself but I can confidently speak for a LOT of my male friends who have tried Nigerian girls abroad but I'd like to hear your response to (1) and (2) before making this post any longer with more text.

my dear,  no need oh,  i would just love to read your explanation defending Naija Brodas,  they are just wrong in sooo many ways! Nigerian men abroad claim to be westernised but one a naija woman is herself and opens up,  naija men start saying girls abroad are loose,  abeg jo i have heard it soo many times,  instead to go to Nigeria to marry the ones that have rubbed Alum to tighten their slack vajayjays,  grin grin grin grin grin grin

On a more serious note i think its a bit daft when some Naija guys yab Naija women abroad,  they claim that we don open eye,  an example is,  London, All i hear from naija men is that " London girls are wild" that is the most ignorant statement i have ever heard,  so living in london has now become a capital offense abi? Do they realise that most of us work hard, what time does anyone have to be loose, apart from the cobweb clearance activity grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but dont we all do it? abeg jo,  Nigerian men are always saying how dey want a good girl,  i am still waiting for the defination of a good girl,

I hate the word WIFE MATERIAL! OR GIRL TO TAKE HOME TO MAMA, it makes my skin crawl, angry angry angry angry angry

I dont even want to be associated with those descriptions, and i dont even want to be termed a good girl, i dont see it as some thing i have to acheive, what i think i am is WHO I AM, not what someone else thinks,

I am still going to smack them all for making me remain an old woman oh nothing you can say can let them of my hook wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2010
@NubianQ

Ok i am going to explain,

when i say

Well. i don't think i am alone when i say i am just one of the people that can be described as different,  i always have been,  not exceptional but different,  growing up in Nigeria, i must say i hated everything conventional ( i love my country oh!! lol) I guess i saw too many behaviours as fake and i just could not understand the way of thinking there, Nigerians are educated people and believe me i admire them for being able to stand out. i Just think alot of things and actions are Hypocritial!

not to scare u too much i am going to just say a few things, most things about me are not accepted in Africa, I am the old mama oops  i mean girl who thinks there is absolutely nothing wrong with being different,i.e  gay, straight, bi-sexual, cross dresser, Transgendered,,  anything,  Infact i fight for rights and for any cause where i find people are not being regarded as equal, I am the person who doesnt think divorce is the biggest deal on earth,  single motherhood or adoptions are not soo bad,  i feel we shld live free. However i am not for violence of any kind.

i research on anything and my interests are weird (according to alot of people who know me(, most of my views on life do not sit well with Africans at all,  infact i have almost been CYBER MURDERED here. Grin Grin Grin. there are loads of people like me, i could go on forever, I just do not think life is a complicated as well think,  it can be a beeyatch but hey we manage somehow, i dont go on a GOD FORBID rant,  i believe in God but i dont see why some people go on a God rant especially when their actions are questionable

The only buddie i have on here and outside nairaland is Vivaladiva  Grin Grin Grin she agrees with me on alot of things but insists am weird lol

when i say alternative, i was a bit too broad on that,  many in the west will agree with most of my views but i always find that some people actually say how different i am in some ways,  I tend to have an interest in the old religions of the world ,  the greek and celtic mythology, i am a little Gothy on the inside,  a dark soul with a bright light, my kind of music,  lots of  things, luckily there are people like me.as crazy as some people think i am, i just think i am curious about everything and anything,  I cant seem to put ME in words lol,

I hope you we can both agree that ALOT of black guys do not bother to learn New things and are set in their ways, i am not saying all black guys but i still havent found the ones that are different, well when i say in their heads,  i might have been a bit unfair,  but i am going to explain, I have not met an intelligent black man in a long time, the fact that some black men are able to educate themselves, some of them do seem to want to know or learn more. as long as it has nothing to do with them. Apart from thinking that holding a good job is the FAST PASS to getting chicks  most of them cannot hold a conversation. I am not saying i am the most intelligent woman in the world but i meet soo many black guys that are just DULL! , lets talk music or history, all some black men know esp your naija brodas is debanj, unfortunately i do not listen to Nigerian music, i read about these people amongst other things so that when i meet people i am able to discuss  Nigerian music and stuff with them, not because i like it, I just learn about other things,  once you start discussing other kinds of music or history,  he is LOST!, I have met only ONE Nigerian man and he was about 50, and he impressed me alot,  In short, i havent found a man i can learn from!! some men think some girls are dumb, i think some men bake the cake when it comes to dumb and NO i am not a man hater Grin Grin Grin,

my interests range from, the goth culture, New Age, Travel,Forensic Science, Alternative religion, Music (esp classical n Rock), ,  anything or anyone i can read about,  there are still more things i want to learn.

my dear,  no need oh,  i would just love to read your explanation defending Naija Brodas,  they are just wrong in sooo many ways! Nigerian men abroad claim to be westernised but one a naija woman is herself and opens up,  naija men start saying girls abroad are loose,  abeg jo i have heard it soo many times,  instead to go to Nigeria to marry the ones that have rubbed Alum to tighten their slack vajayjays,  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

On a more serious note i think its a bit daft when some Naija guys yab Naija women abroad,  they claim that we don open eye,  an example is,  London, All i hear from naija men is that " London girls are wild" that is the most ignorant statement i have ever heard,  so living in london has now become a capital offense abi? Do they realise that most of us work hard, what time does anyone have to be loose, apart from the cobweb clearance activity Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin but dont we all do it? abeg jo,  Nigerian men are always saying how dey want a good girl,  i am still waiting for the defination of a good girl,

I hate the word WIFE MATERIAL! OR GIRL TO TAKE HOME TO MAMA,  it makes my skin crawl,  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

I dont even want to be associated with those descriptions,  and i dont even want to be termed a good girl, i dont see it as some thing i have to acheive,  what i think i am is WHO I AM,  not what someone else thinks,

I am still going to smack them all for making me remain an old woman oh nothing you can say can let them of my hook Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Perhaps you can see a reflection of yourself here. Also the book was written by a western writter not an African writter. I guess the white are feeling the heat of feminists like you too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
most of the leading feminists are severely dysfunctional 'women'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, most of the leading feminists are severely dysfunctional 'women' and/or they are a particular type of lesbian. (And, in both cases, it is quite clear from their past histories and their rhetoric that they positively hate men - in some cases, perhaps with some justification as a result of experience).

(Please note that I feel no antipathy whatsoever towards lesbians or lesbianism. Au contraire; my personal view is that people being intimate with each other is a good thing and, further, that it is nobody's business what they choose to do.)

Secondly, there are now, literally, billions of dollars, numerous empires, and millions of jobs that depend on the public swallowing the idea that women need to be defended from men in some way or other. And the feminists (together with many others) can only maintain these luxuries by continually stirring up hatred toward - and a fear of - men.

Finally, it is worth emphasizing that you can never have 'equality' between two things that are not equal by definition. And so, for example, you can have equality among 'people', but not between 'men' and 'women'.

And there is no scenario that anyone could come up with that would bring about 'equality' between 'men' and 'women' unless no distinction between 'men' and 'women' was actually being made.

==============================================================================
most feminists and women's groups want there to be a permanent gender war. Without such a war, they would evaporate into thin air
==================================================================================

[b]Indeed, most feminists and women's groups want there to be a permanent gender war. Without such a war, they would evaporate into thin air, because there would be no reason for them to exist. Most feminists and women's groups need to maintain an inter-gender war in order to generate their support and their funding, and also to maintain their positions of power as well as their jobs. And the more power, resources and jobs that they wish to cling on to, the greater must be the inter-gender war that they need to stimulate.

Indeed, anything that undermines - or makes more insecure - the special nature of close heterosexual relationships is something that feminists will always support and encourage.

Whether it is supporting same-sex marriage (to undermine traditional marriage) getting women out to work, paying women welfare to encourage relationship break-ups, forever urging women to feel abused in some way and to prosecute their partners, unjustly high alimony payouts, demonising or mocking men, encouraging lesbianism, the aim is the same. Make it as difficult as possible for men and women to have secure relationships. Disempower men within those relationships as much as possible, and ensure that when relationships break up then the men lose out the most.

In conclusion; feminism is not about equality. It is about stirring up hatred towards men; no matter what the true situation is.

And because 'equality' can never be achieved, this stirring up of hatred towards men seems set to go on and on and on; unless, that is, feminists are utterly discredited and exposed for who they really are.

And if you take the time to look very closely at what underpins, energises and unites feminists, you will find that there is only one emotion lying at the core of their beliefs -  a very strong desire to stir up hatred towards men.
[/b]

Indeed, you do not even need to read the various outpourings of the feminists in order to figure out what their views will be on any given matter. Just ask yourself this simple question: "What would my views be if I hated men and if I wanted to stir up this hatred in others?" And your answer to this question will almost certainly be consistent with what most feminists are actually saying.

Finally, take a look at this short piece to see what 'benefits' feminism brings to those societies that advocate it; The Benefits of Feminism. It won't take much intelligence to make the connections for yourselves.
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2010
excoba101:

@NubianQ

Perhaps you can see a reflection of yourself here. Also the book was written by a western writter not an African writter. I guess the white are feeling the heat of feminists like you too.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
most of the leading feminists are severely dysfunctional 'women'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firstly, most of the leading feminists are severely dysfunctional 'women' and/or they are a particular type of lesbian. (And, in both cases, it is quite clear from their past histories and their rhetoric that they positively hate men - in some cases, perhaps with some justification as a result of experience).

(Please note that I feel no antipathy whatsoever towards lesbians or lesbianism. Au contraire; my personal view is that people being intimate with each other is a good thing and, further, that it is nobody's business what they choose to do.)

Secondly, there are now, literally, billions of dollars, numerous empires, and millions of jobs that depend on the public swallowing the idea that women need to be defended from men in some way or other. And the feminists (together with many others) can only maintain these luxuries by continually stirring up hatred toward - and a fear of - men.

Finally, it is worth emphasizing that you can never have 'equality' between two things that are not equal by definition. And so, for example, you can have equality among 'people', but not between 'men' and 'women'.

And there is no scenario that anyone could come up with that would bring about 'equality' between 'men' and 'women' unless no distinction between 'men' and 'women' was actually being made.

==============================================================================
most feminists and women's groups want there to be a permanent gender war. Without such a war, they would evaporate into thin air
==================================================================================

[b]Indeed, most feminists and women's groups want there to be a permanent gender war. Without such a war, they would evaporate into thin air, because there would be no reason for them to exist. Most feminists and women's groups need to maintain an inter-gender war in order to generate their support and their funding, and also to maintain their positions of power as well as their jobs. And the more power, resources and jobs that they wish to cling on to, the greater must be the inter-gender war that they need to stimulate.

Indeed, anything that undermines - or makes more insecure - the special nature of close heterosexual relationships is something that feminists will always support and encourage.

Whether it is supporting same-sex marriage (to undermine traditional marriage) getting women out to work, paying women welfare to encourage relationship break-ups, forever urging women to feel abused in some way and to prosecute their partners, unjustly high alimony payouts, demonising or mocking men, encouraging lesbianism, the aim is the same. Make it as difficult as possible for men and women to have secure relationships. Disempower men within those relationships as much as possible, and ensure that when relationships break up then the men lose out the most.

In conclusion; feminism is not about equality. It is about stirring up hatred towards men; no matter what the true situation is.

And because 'equality' can never be achieved, this stirring up of hatred towards men seems set to go on and on and on; unless, that is, feminists are utterly discredited and exposed for who they really are.

And if you take the time to look very closely at what underpins, energises and unites feminists, you will find that there is only one emotion lying at the core of their beliefs -  a very strong desire to stir up hatred towards men.
[/b]

Indeed, you do not even need to read the various outpourings of the feminists in order to figure out what their views will be on any given matter. Just ask yourself this simple question: "What would my views be if I hated men and if I wanted to stir up this hatred in others?" And your answer to this question will almost certainly be consistent with what most feminists are actually saying.

Finally, take a look at this short piece to see what 'benefits' feminism brings to those societies that advocate it; The Benefits of Feminism. It won't take much intelligence to make the connections for yourselves.

@Excoba, And your point is

Please explain I think you should , because i dont want to jump the gun and assume that you are calling me a feminist,
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 10:24am On Nov 23, 2010
Sorry Ma'am. But YES. Should there be any other English qualification to explain your orientation of life? Please knock my point out with it.
But if I pissed you off then i am sorry for either intruding your conversation with someone else or posting here at all.  cool
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2010
excoba101:

Sorry Ma'am. But YES. Should there be any other English qualification to explain your orientation of life? Please knock my point out with it.
But I it pissed you off then i am sorry for either intruding your conversation with someone else or posting here at all.  cool

@Excoba,

Sorry i dont do Catfights with men smiley drop the Sarcasm or give it to someone else,  me pissed off? hell no! its a forum, we all do not have to get along,

You seem to call every woman who expresses herself a feminist,  just saw your previous posts, you put the same thing on another thread,

I am not feminist,  ,  i have my opinions about things but i do not stir up anything and i do not intend to,  i hope you can accept that not everyone would think alike.

dysfunctional,  well,  i dont know about that but experiences change people.woman or man.

As a matter of fact i do have respect for men. i have opinions some people do and do not like,  but i can always listen and learn from other people.

I am not right all the time,
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2010
1) It was rude for you to have called my apology sarcasm when you are the person being sarcastic here(maybe that is why people almost never say i am sorry these days).
2) Have you learn anything from what I posted on both forum so far?
3) When i quoted your post, i thicken some lines. Read through them and then answer my question. Is there any other English word to explain the way you see life?
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 10:54am On Nov 23, 2010
Lawd give it a rest! Geez!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by Sagamite(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2010
NubianQ:

@Excoba,

Sorry i dont do Catfights with men smiley drop the Sarcasm or give it to someone else,  me pissed off? hell no! its a forum, we all do not have to get along,

You seem to call every woman who expresses herself a feminist,  just saw your previous posts, you put the same thing on another thread,

I am not feminist,  ,  i have my opinions about things but i do not stir up anything and i do not intend to,  i hope you can accept that not everyone would think alike.

dysfunctional,  well,  i dont know about that but experiences change people.woman or man.

As a matter of fact i do have respect for men. i have opinions some people do and do not like,  but i can always listen and learn from other people.

I am not right all the time,

Just from reading a few post by him on the following thread, I came to a conclusion quickly that only a retarded woman would marry him (see last line):

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-13428.160.html#msg7175925

In his world, I bet women should be caged and chained to the whims of the first man that is able to club them on the head and take them home (note: that is the appropriate toasting and marrying technique in such world).
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by MrsEve1: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2010
Oh my Sagamite!

I just seen that thread, I can't believe Ecobas arguing with women over their rights to keep their father's surname?!!! Smh!
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2010
Oh my Sagamite!

I just seen that thread, I can't believe Ecobas arguing with women over their rights to keep their father's surname?!!!  Smh!

Excoba said a woman can not keep their father's name and claim to be married. OK?

@saga

Thanks so much for your odd comment and wing switch.
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2010
excoba101:

1) It was rude for you to have called my apology sarcasm when you are the person being sarcastic here(maybe that is why people almost never say i am sorry these days).
2) Have you learn anything from what I posted on both forum so far?
3) When i quoted your post, i thicken some lines. Read through them and then answer my question. Is there any other English word to explain the way you see life?

Excoba,

I just think different, i respect others opinions but you seem to term any woman who doesnt think the way you think a Lesbian or a feminist. i dont think thats fair. if i was rude i apologise but you need to go back and read your response to my questions, i did find them rude, well maybe we misunderstood each other.

We are not all feminists. The world is filled with people with different ideas. everyone walks on their own path. its ok if you do not agree with me, we may agree on other issues but who knows.

As for women keeping their last names, i saw ur comments, you need to relax ok, a name doesnt change how people feel about each other. some of this things are done with a mans blessing believe it or not.

no hard feelings mate,
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 11:56am On Nov 23, 2010
@Sagamite

Hey, babes, maybe you did not say it but your utterances come across as someone of that genre.

Let me give you an insight of the personality profile you have oozed to me since I noticed you when you refused to hate me for my own benefits Angry :

You come across as a young African-originated girl raised in the West and who has strongly assimilated into the Western culture. The only thing African about you is your heritage and colour, not your outlook and personality.

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying that is bad or inferior.

I see you as someone in the sphere of creativity and the arts. This normally manifest as personalities with uber-liberal outlook and in desire of changes to the inhibitives at all cost without deep analytical consideration for wider consequences. Someone who wants to express their freedom as much as they can and this is one of the cores of happiness in their existence. The ability to live life uninhibited and unbridled.

Living where you live, you will not run out of enough fuel to pump and reinforce such outlook.

As I said, I would not say it is bad or inferior to the African way, but all ways have their pros and cons. And my judgement (maybe wrong) is that you are so impressed and enmeshed in the Western outlook with a lot of pride and defiance and with very limited rebuttal of the cons. I personally take pros from each side I am exposed to (West and African). On some things, I am very African and don't mind being called a Bushman, and on others, I am so Western they would say I have lost my roots.

The thing I particularly spot about you, unlike most other NL chics I have seen with such enmeshment, is that I don't think you are likely to change when you grow older. Most are just fronting and would change when they get a few knocks in life but you . . . . ?  Undecided

Let me tell you here and now, Feminism has failed!!! You have to keep your ear to the ground and sense the atmosphere, there is a rising rubble of admittance even amongst women that it is not realistic, desirable and/or sustainable. That said, do not for a second think I am one to condemn the awareness, change and benefits feminism has achieved in bringing equality, independence and appreciation for women. I applaud it without reservation but the ideology that some feminists want to bring which refuses to acknowledge the difference between men and women I laugh at. The plenary implementation of that ideology would not make most women feel fulfilled or happy because of the rudimentary and fundamental difference in women's biological make-up and that is increasingly being acknowledged if one follows the intellectual debates in the news. My perception of you is you are one of the proponents of the plenary implementation.

I fear (maybe I need not worry though) that you are way too enmeshed in your line of liberal and extreme feminism which will lead to you having only a limited number of men that you can successfully be with. You will really have to select carefully as most men might not appreciate what you currently offer, and which I suspect will be your main offer in the future, even though they might tell you they do or don't care or they like it.

I know you might say "I don't need a man, I am happy being single" and I believe you, you are young and still in your prime. BUT as you get older, that statement will be less true. But, hey, maybe you are also right and telling the truth, but that will make you one of the very rare exceptions of women (I admit some do exist) because biologically, women do desire and seek meaningful companionship. That is their general biological make-up. I say general because there is usually an exception to a general rule, maybe you are that.

That said, considering the line of argument of excoba101 so far, you must be retarded as a woman if you want to be with him. I am in no way advocating you switch to the other extreme.

Now those were your words back there, just in line with mine.
The difference is how we passed the message across my friend. I am straight to the point but you used logic.
I don't see any reason why you guys easily cling to the habit of insulting people on here. What do you mean by a woman must be retarded to marry me? You calling me a fool when the same thing can be said about you.
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by excoba101: 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
@NubianQ

Ok ma'am. No hard feelings.
Moreover, that would not stop me from saying it is wrong and i have never seen it happen that a lady keeps her father name and man keeps his name and they are legally married.

My mother uses both names on her bank accounts and businesses inter-changeably, but she is Mrs. my father by marriage. And she (as a Yoruba woman) has never supported what you guys are arguing about here.

I made a called to about 3 elderly people abroad and my nee in Lagos about these topic because i was surprised to see the amount of woman poring out what they feel marriage should be like here, and their answers are negative except an elderly one in Minnesota who had been there for more than 30yrs and also said it is because she feels we should let women say how they want it. Then i asked what about the tradition and she laughed.

Well, i can not speak for any man or wing shifters. As for me and those men who still have brain and little ideal about the real world, we will follow the tradition.

Cheers

We are not all feminists. The world is filled with people with different ideas. everyone walks on their own path. its ok if you do not agree with me, we may agree on other issues but who knows.

Of course
Re: Black Girls In America, Is It True That It Is Difficult To Find A Man? by NubianQ(f): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2010
excoba101:

@NubianQ

Ok ma'am. No hard feelings.
Moreover, that would not stop me from saying it is wrong and i have never seen it happen that a lady keeps her father name and man keeps his name and they are legally married.

My mother uses both names on her bank accounts and businesses inter-changeably, but she is Mrs. my father by marriage. And she (as a Yoruba woman) has never supported what you guys are arguing about here.

I made a called to about 3 elderly people abroad and my nee in Lagos about these topic because i was surprised to see the amount of woman poring out what they feel marriage should be like here, and their answers are negative except an elderly one in Minnesota who had been there for more than 30yrs and also said it is because she feels we should let women say how they want it. Then i asked what about the tradition and she laughed.

Well, i can not speak for any man or wing shifters. As for me and those men who still have brain and little ideal about the real world, we will follow the tradition.

Cheers

Of course

you are one tough cookie grin grin

you should relax ohhhh. times are changing and there will be a time where women will conquer lol, grin grin grin ( dont call me feminist ohhhh grin grin)

ok seriously, I will take my husby's name If i get married but i dont have to, its no big deal.

a woman has a choice. i dont think its worth bothering about.

if its a cool name, i will grab it fast oh, my surname is even hard to pronounce sef, you should see oyibo people twisting their tongues to pronounce it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Luckily i have an English first name so it spares them a bit of a headache, wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Pour The Sperm Inside Her Vagina? / 15-year-old Girl Commits Suicide After Nude Snapchat Video Shared / White Wedding: Is It Really Necessary??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.