Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal (50758 Views)

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Baroba(m): 3:32am On Dec 16, 2019
All these useless pastor thinking they are some kind of demi gods, the young man should have slapped the crooked foolu..
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Mryacks: 3:51am On Dec 16, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

I going nuts here.... grin grin
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Jabioro: 3:54am On Dec 16, 2019
Tell that useless good for nothing pastor the his going have accident devil will forget to give his secret proposal..
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Jabioro: 3:55am On Dec 16, 2019
Mryacks:

I going nuts here.... grin grin
Market bought.. nothing more..
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by linearity: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2019
Some Pastors can be overbearing.

You clearly know that, he is not the biological father of the lady.....but, what do you expect, when guys call them ‘Daddy’ & ‘Mommy’; they will enter your life and that controlling it whichever way they choose.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Made4NaijaM4N:
I’m not aware of the relationship, pastor says, as he disrupts his member’s marriage proposal

Pastor stops man from proposing to his daughter inside his church, says he isn't aware of the relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI7eKw2BvcQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6GAKcQn8g4/

The Pastor was right on this.

I think the church now suffers a backlash of overwhelming worldliness. Or else, how would a man assay to make a worldly proposal inside the church? Who does that?
The World has really entered the church. It's unfortunate?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by fatymore(f): 4:24am On Dec 16, 2019
xpool:

Shut your trap, let them do it to you sister and father.
Yabas brain

I don't get this?

Are you alright?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by MurphyTheory99(m): 4:39am On Dec 16, 2019
This is a typical case of "lack of wisdom" + "illiteracy" [color=#550000][/color]
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by consultancy: 4:52am On Dec 16, 2019
Very stupid man. As old as you are you still get carried away by these online/internet engagements and you want to try your own out on your pastor's daughter. Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by edoairways: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2019
fatymore:
Embarrassment of the highest order. I felt for the guy.

The pastor shouldn't have done that.

O pain mi gan
The man shouldn't have proposed especially in the presence of the lady's father

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by linearity: 5:06am On Dec 16, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Nothing really wrong, since the girl in question is his daughter.

In my opinion, he actually deserves to know about the relationship from its budding stages.

The lady is not his daughter.

He is the Pastor and as you know how things goes in 9ja, they call their Pastors ‘Daddy’ and he calls them my ‘daughter’, ‘son’, etc.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by edoairways: 5:08am On Dec 16, 2019
lahizak:

Mr. Keyboard warrior. Read again, the girl in question is d pastor's daughter. How can u propose to my daughter in my presence and i dont even know u? Where is that done?
Help me ask am
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by edoairways: 5:14am On Dec 16, 2019
Pavarottii:

His member not his daughter
Even if it is still wrong
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Enemyofpeace: 5:16am On Dec 16, 2019
This is one of the reasons some girls always end up as sprinters.

dominique I think you sawed what I just sawed?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Yhemit(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2019
Our Bulk Shea butter (74kg) already on the way to IBADAN. We need to pack late last night for early morning delivery today.
Just to safeguard against ⛅. #CosmeticsTycoon #cosmetic #mondaythoughts

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Germi9: 5:27am On Dec 16, 2019
Short people and pride,see the way he small the boy
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Skseries: 5:34am On Dec 16, 2019
yanabasee:
Ahn Ahnnnn! Why na.... They should have informed him na... He needed to be informed, so that he will ask God if they should get married or not...

This kind news the give atheists morals to mock God...
take him being a pastor out of the equation, will u still feel they shud av told him? Who is suppose to tell him? Isn't it the daughter? I don't know how it works o, is it the introduction that comes first or after the guy purpose to the girl? Anyways what do I know
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by ifeomabernard(f): 5:46am On Dec 16, 2019
soberdrunk:
This is how ladies end up as spinsters in their old age......... angry

Your stupidity is the Worst kind! ODE!
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by ifeomabernard(f): 5:49am On Dec 16, 2019
Skseries:
take him being a pastor out of the equation, will u still feel they shud av told him? Who is suppose to tell him? Isn't it the daughter? I don't know how it works o, is it the introduction that comes first or after the guy purpose to the girl? Anyways what do I know

you've said it all "you know nothing" how exactly would the daughter be the one to tell him "oh hey dad I may be getting a proposal in church today from my bf" ODE!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by CasNova(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2019
Men (of God) should not play the role of God.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by satowind(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2019
yanabasee:
Ahn Ahnnnn! Why na.... They should have informed him na... He needed to be informed, so that he will ask God if they should get married or not...

mugu inform him as what
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by miketayo(m): 6:11am On Dec 16, 2019
The guy sef, y is he proposing in someone's wedding it's rubbish
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by hustla(m): 6:14am On Dec 16, 2019
MrDoGood:

Na him daughter

Ansofokwhat?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by abbeynism(m): 6:19am On Dec 16, 2019
The Pastor did the right thing.

I guess most people saying trash didn't watch the video they just read the title and gbam... Food Don ready.

The lady in the first place is the daughter of the pastor. And he is also doing that proposal doing a wedding program in the church. That's rubbish.

The Pastor even apologized to Mr Proposal. So it's nothing.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Daboomb: 6:41am On Dec 16, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

Una never hear wehn!
Until we all realise that these pastors are pimps, they are just out to enrich themselves and that we can talk to god directly ourselves, we desreve to be fleeced to death by these Pastors.
If they want to sow seed, they shoudl go and start farming and sow Rice seeds, not fleecing their members
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by fatymore(f): 6:42am On Dec 16, 2019
edoairways:

The man shouldn't have proposed especially in the presence of the lady's father
maybe he forgot...lol
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Daboomb: 6:45am On Dec 16, 2019
abbeynism:
The Pastor did the right thing.

I guess most people saying trash didn't watch the video they just read the title and gbam... Food Don ready.

The lady in the first place is the daughter of the pastor. And he is also doing that proposal doing a wedding program in the church. That's rubbish.

The Pastor even apologized to Mr Proposal. So it's nothing.

What the feck are you saying?

People do Porposal (not engagement, not marriage) to their girlfriends, in just about ANYWHERE, even at KFC!
What if it was done at an eatery and he was not there, does that make it invalid?

Proposal, is essentially between the two lovers first and foremost, to agree to consider themselves good enough to go the distance of marriage inthe future, all things being equal.
The stupid Pastor just wanted to flex his muscle because the matter (at that stage), does not concern him.
His daughter is an adult who is old enough to reject or accept the proposal...and it changes nothing
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by freemandela4(m): 6:50am On Dec 16, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Nothing really wrong, since the girl in question is his daughter.

In my opinion, he actually deserves to know about the relationship from its budding stages.
you are right, when he's not dangote or otedola son

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by MrFly(m): 6:55am On Dec 16, 2019
yanabasee:

so someone will ask God for u if u should marry?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by MrFly(m): 6:56am On Dec 16, 2019
yanabasee:

so someone will ask God for u if u should marry? Na witlow do u 4 mouth!
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by princetom1(m): 6:59am On Dec 16, 2019
chiommy123:
He should have told the pastor since he wants to do it in his church

All those times u propose inside shopping malls, eatery, perfume shop, bar, on the road and everywhere, have u ever heard they informed the owner of those places?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.