Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,042 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal (50756 Views)

Groom's Father Disrupts Wedding Party, Asks DJ To Play Only Christian Music / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Sholaco: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
I don't blame the pastor oo,I blame that dirty woman that first raised an alarm that you don't do that....that this is church grin she actually gave the pastor a moral to capitalised on you don't do that

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by shugabasbn: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hope u guys listened to what the gal parent was saying? the gal is pastor's daughter n the pastor is right, u can't come to my church n started proposing to my daughter without me known u.
It is an insult to the pastor

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Guyman02: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2019
In my place they frown at anyone who uses another person hosting of the community to a merriment to announce his own event. They will tell you to go and buy your own drinks and invite them to your house.
It's another couples wedding and he is using it to gate crash with his proposal, that boy no get sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by golddare: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
Hustle oooo so that nobody go fit imterupt your proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Alexaonfleek: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
vickydankal:
I think the pastor should be on the know, since he wants to propose in church during wedding for that matter. I think it goes a long way to show they are fans of the church not members. Every good member will inform his pastor when wedding / marriage is in view. Proposal or not. At the same time, it won't hurt if the man of God, allow them do their thing, then later he can call them to order as their spiritual father.
I don't know about you ooo but in my church it's after marriage proposal that the intending couples now go ahead to inform the priest,not before proposal

If it is the issue of the pastor being the father of the girl,there's always introduction before traditional wedding
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
The man made a mistake by not doing the needful, he should have approached her dad first.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pastor stops man from proposing to his daughter inside his church, says he isn't aware of the relationship.

If he is unaware of any relationship between the man in question and his daughter then he has every right to put such a public proposal to a halt as the father to the girl in question except if he was lieing.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by stevups(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Not minding the high handed pastor, Must you propose in public? Real embarrassing.
The guy no wise at all

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Pavarottii(m): 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2019
MycroftHolmes:
Nothing really wrong, since the girl in question is his daughter.

In my opinion, he actually deserves to know about the relationship from its budding stages.
his member not daughter...
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Sammyblack87: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
Bad market for the guy... Rubbish, must you proposed?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Pavarottii(m): 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2019
adeSoft2yk:
It is not an embarrassment. How can unknown man proposed to Pastor's daughter in his own church and the pastor i.e father to the girl didn't know anything about their relationship all this while.
it's not his daughter... His member

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Pavarottii(m): 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Don't mind these keypad warriors with their one digit IQ.

You want to marry a pastor's daughter, proposed to the daughter in front of the father and he's been in the dark about the relationship. Of course, he won't accept who he doesn't know.
His member not his daughter
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pavarottii:

His member not his daughter
His daughter.

There was a wedding by his members but the proposal was to his daughter.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by kpaofame: 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2019
sassysure:
Yes o.
That is the level we have elevated them unto.
Else, what is his business with someone's proposal
Is it his proposal?

The girl is his daughter,
A guy come to your fathers work place and purpose to you in presence of others. Its embarrassing if he is not aware of the affair
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by bizzibodi(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2019
Useless African copying white men what d hell is public dramatize proposal?I dnt know when this shiit started.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by kingbasuraiii(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Ahn Ahnnnn! Why na.... They should have informed him na... He needed to be informed, so that he will ask God if they should get married or not...

This kind news the give atheists morals to mock God...
You people are the cause of all these rubbish these pastors do.. So because I want to get married, I'll have to inform him abi??.. what if I want to Bleep my wife and make children, I'll inform him too... you just allow these so called men of God to run your lives for you.. who told you that you can't pray to God maybe you should get married to someone or not?
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by kpaofame: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
yanabasee:
Ahn Ahnnnn! Why na.... They should have informed him na... He needed to be informed, so that he will ask God if they should get married or not...

This kind news the give atheists morals to mock God...
Oga the report says the girl in question is his daughter. Its embarrassing abegi
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by kingbasuraiii(m): 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2019
czarina:
He no wan hear "shoot bird mama fly"... cheesy
Abi Monkey born one, two die
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by 1cor2v9: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
udemzyudex:

There is nothing wrong there,he is not the first and won't be the last to propose in someone's wedding day,in fact to the couples it will be double joy,the issue here is the father not knowing about the relationship between his daughter and the man.

That's why I dislike all this hide and seek relationship,if I'm dating you I must know at least one of your family members.

Though the pastor should have use the bro code grin

lol..

my own problem was doing it while the couple's were still standing on the altar, reception venue would have been a perfect place..

btw I see people assuming the lady is the pastor's daughter. I doubt oo because I know how all this G.Os go they call young ladies in church my daughter

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by tosyne2much(m): 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
This kind of embarrassment could have be avoid if the guy in question is a rational human being

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by kpaofame: 10:27pm On Dec 15, 2019
kingbasuraiii:
You people are the cause of all these rubbish these pastors do.. So because I want to get married, I'll have to inform him abi??.. what if I want to Bleep my wife and make children, I'll inform him too... you just allow these so called men of God to run your lives for you.. who told you that you can't pray to God maybe you should get married to someone or not?

So if your daughter comes to your workplace and a random guy u dont know is purposing to her u will start clapping. The report said the girl in question is his daughter ��‍♂️
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by tosyne2much(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
mechanics:
The man made a mistake by not doing the needful, he should have approached her dad first.
That was where the messed up

He's being foolish to put up such a stunt when the lady's father doesn't even know about their relationship

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by bizzibodi(m): 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Those your left balls will eventually fail you. cheesy

Look at it this way, you're with your daughter in a gathering and a guy comes over; kneels down, proposing to your daughter and you have no idea who the person is. What would be your reaction?
Proposal iswhite man shiit,I want a woman visit d dad & introduce yursef carry along some1 he knows & respect so much that is d African way.nott kneeling down for a woman like a stupid Briton.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

grin grin, seriously tell me this is a joke? cheesy

Then he is a thief and not a pastor
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by kingbasuraiii(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
kpaofame:

So if your daughter comes to your workplace and a random guy u dont know is purposing to her u will start clapping. The report said the girl in question is his daughter ��‍♂️
So you're telling me at any point in time the father never knew about the relationship.. He might have but didn't think it was serious but the truth is that he shouldn't have disgraced the guy..
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by ngwababe(f): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2019
AJohnnasa:

Ngwababe, pastor must do Christmas.

If it's true, that's too bad and unchristian.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by MunorAnne(f): 10:35pm On Dec 15, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

I was in church today and pastor said everyone should sow a new year seed on the 1st of January. He said the seed must be in a very robust envelope. Where I got angry was, he cautioned his members to be sure they sow the seed before embarking on their Christmas holiday trip. That he doesn’t want stories where the money that was supposed to be used to sow the seed was given to mama, sister, uncle, brother in the village to buy tomatoes

ahn Ahn. Nigeria!!!. Some will still mumuishly do just as he said o.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by redsun(m): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
Pastors are authoritarian cult leaders in Nigeria and their hypnotised adherents are like nappy-headed zombies.
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by madapcmod: 10:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
His daughter.

There was a wedding by his members but the proposal was to his daughter.

Not his biological daughter but spiritual daughter or church member.

Same way Church members call their Pastor"Daddy" or "Papa" etc. Spiritual father

The guy no try sha, taking out the shine in another person's wedding, mbanu
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by izibili44: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
stupidity:
Naija.....

YOU NO SLAP THE MAN
Re: Pastor Disrupts His Member’s Marriage Proposal by yoreply51: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I'm In Love With An Older Lady With Two Kids / Amara Blessing Nwosu Has Remarried For The 3rd Time! (Photos) / This Lady Says She's A 'semi Virgin' & Wants To Know If She Should Give Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.