Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,755 members, 7,851,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

My Wife Is Emasculating Me - Romance (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Emasculating Me (103966 Views)

I Suspect My Wife Is Having Affair With Her Step Brother / My Wife's Cousin Has Visited & She's Luring Me With Her Thighs-kenyan Man (pics / My Wife Is Going For Service, Should I Impregnate Her Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
funmisticqueen:
y'all are so delusional. I can see why the wife refrained from replying.

There's no point.

@Eyeness was right about some things.

I won't bother anymore
whatever you say...

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Wow!!

I never believed you were lying, I just didn't like your self pity. Do you still feel your wife is emasculating you?

I wish you the best in your marriage.

Meanwhile let me update some people.

The Op has admitted that truthwillout is his wife and that he lied about some things

What was he thinking when he said that his wife turned the children against him? Was he imagining things or what? He can be forgiven about the issue of land on the ground that someone lied to him about it but can't be forgiven about the issue of wife turning the children against him. So, that means his wife was right after all about everything most especially about trying to turn her daughter against her.

Oga, change your way, support your wife. Stop imagining things, give her peace of mind. Let her concentrate on her work and family (herself, you and children). Stop those needless quarrels that make her leave the house for you. And get something doing for yourself. Appreciate your wife the same way I appreciate my wife. A supportive wife needs all the supports and love she can get from you. I think he has deactivated his account.

Copy Truthwillout

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 10:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Raalsalghul:
Seems like some real shit went down on this thread, let me start from page 1.

cheesy Better
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by richie240: 10:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
he was pressured to retract his statement.. every he posted here originally is the truth
Like seriously?
After 40+ pages ?

Let's not disgrace d menfolk further, biko.

NB:
Funmisticqueen, I want to use D's opportunity to apologize (by proxy) for those unwarranted jabs and false accusations from 3rd-legged folks esp for falsely accusing u of opening a new thread and posing as d op's wife.
Forgive them pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Noblemank: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Panelbeater:

Boss I wish I could discuss some life issues with you
Bruv good evening, please I need some information from you can you please send a mail on ehikenneth@yahoo.com
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
richie240:

Like seriously?
After 40+ pages ?

NB:
Funmisticqueen, I want to use D's opportunity to apologize (by proxy) for those unwarranted jabs and false accusations from 3rd-legged folks esp for falsely accusing u of opening a new thread and posing as d op's wife.
Forgive them pls.
go and sitdown abeg.. you're the only man, sucking up to women and disgracing yourself...after 40 pages of him watching and commenting, i really doubt his story is a lie.. all i know is nature didn't put power in the hands of women for a reason goodnight

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by richie240: 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
go and sitdown abeg.. you're the only man, sucking up to women and disgracing yourself...after 40 pages of him watching and commenting, i really doubt his story is a lie.. all i know is nature didn't put power in the hands of women for a reason goodnight
Lolz......
Even d 'strungup' dude dt has bn stringing u gyes upandan all along has confessed/come out clean, but u r still here beating ur skinny chest? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Wow!!

I never believed you were lying, I just didn't like your self pity. Do you still feel your wife is emasculating you?

The Op has admitted that truthwillout is his wife and that he lied about some things
RisenPhoenix

Words fail me.

So he concocted an entire BS story about his wife just to get sympathy; after all she has been doing for him? I have nothing more to say to his type. I despise liars, especially the backstabbing type. I cannot imagine the kind of insecurity needed to do what he did. I commend your magnanimity in wishing him the best in his marriage. I just can't bring myself to wish such a thing on that poor woman.

He has even deactivated. To think there are still 'men' like this. Smh.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by BluntBoy(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Wow!!

OK, sweetheart.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Dehindepgenius(m): 6:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Kennedyiheme:
you never know.. she controls the house now remember?

You need to cool it bro. Do you know this man's wife from somewhere? Please tell us. Why are you hell bent on tearing their marriage apart? It is not inconceivable that the OP lied. The man has admitted he is wrong. Frankly, he reminds me of a certain family member. Meanwhile, if the op's wife was your younger sister, would you still take the same stance? Yes, there are horrible women there, but there are good one too. The mere fact that she bears all the financial responsibilities in the home should be commended. You sound like you hate women. Cool down.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 912(m): 6:18am On Jan 06, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Wow!!

internationalman RisenPhoenix martinez39 Elder010 MajorWarren ACE010 VERDA Success410 Csrockefeller hopexter Jyde89 sodiamond thaprofit88 DNSPro carter009 DJperdurabo AreaFada2 freshvine twhy111 jaafree B1ak3 Brainsanitizer jagaban002 gidjah michellekabod2 uninspired0i seun360 chewwie Afroknight fyneboi79 Ejerry Gbemishile1 Acidosis maasoap divineappo nnaeyes6 midnighter Thatredpillguy BluntBoy daveP BiiDii sayisy bns4eva chinchonglee idiagbo86 BadBradley Kennedyiheme Corperkola Duxomen Iamsmania Obason22 sylve11 zoghys DennisEche Sterope MrSly Classcaptain1 Realhonnie IgboSomalia tomdon augustine Jeweltz lyfeJennings Thunder lasts timpaul664 zcee Apination abutujj ADAMUdaCOWBOY donogaga SgtPonzihater1 bamirotola chancit MondayUche SimDan95 77up ideatoprine18 Gofwanne pennywys Depressed101 Plead 912 Chidex50 cindybaby22 BRATISLAVA ericsmith

Didn't it seem odd to you that what you quoted was written by an anonymous account?

Why has someone who has been posting with his account suddenly decide to use an anonymous account to retract all that he has been saying?

Anyone can make their account anonymous and post that write-up. I take it all with a bag of salt (not even a pinch) until I see that the statement is from the original op's account just as I take the response from the other account claiming to be his wife which was created the day of the post.

Sorry I am not that gullible because that post might as well have been from the account of someone trying to play a sick joke.

It's funny how you believed it even though there was no identity of who actually posted it. FYI nairaland has over 2.3million users and anyone of them can go anonymous

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 912(m): 6:38am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

Lolz......
Even d 'strungup' dude dt has bn stringing u gyes upandan all along has confessed/come out clean, but u r still here beating ur skinny chest? cheesy

Please can you show me the write-up by strungup retracting what he earlier said. And do not refer me back to the write-up by an anonymous account because that could as well be anybody

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by richie240: 7:06am On Jan 06, 2020
912:

Please can you show me the write-up by strungup retracting what he earlier said. And do not refer me back to the write-up by an anonymous account because that could as well be anybody
Lolz, and where is d 'strungup' dude as we speak? He deleted his nairaland account after retracting his earlier statements grin
U may choose to disbelieve, its not new, after all u were one of the lots who falsely accused funmisticqueen of orchestratrating his wife's moniker/rebuttal. Yet shame won't allow u lots apologize for the libel. cheesy
vvvvvv

912:

We know who this is. And it is that person that has been attached for a silly comment they made earlier on this thread.

If you know you know

....every Mallam to his kettle.

Its a free world.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 7:13am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, and where is d 'strungup' dude as we speak? He deleted his nairaland account after retracting his earlier statements grin
U may choose to disbelieve, its not new, after all u were one of the lots who falsely accused funmisticqueen of orchestratrating his wife's moniker/rebuttal.
vvvvvv

....every Mallam to his kettle. cheesy

Its a free world.

Lol you even bothered to answer those ones...I dont understand the kind of mental gymnastics people are performing just to remove the blame from the OP. Even after he totally blamed himself!

So all of us are so stupid that we saw a post from a different monicker who was not strungup79 and suddenly believed everything he said.

And you are detective Sherlock Holmes who solved the huge mystery for all of us smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 912(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

U may choose to disbelieve, its not new, after all u were one of the lots who falsely accused funmisticqueen of orchestratrating his wife's moniker/rebuttal. Yet shame won't allow u lots apologize for the libel. cheesy
vvvvvv

Its a free world.

Please show me the post he used to retract the statement.

I am eager to believe what you are saying but how exactly did you come to the conclusion that the anonymous account was his? You keep saying he retracted his statement but you still haven't showed me where. Like I said an anonymous account can be anyone on nairaland
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 912(m): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by midnighter(f): 7:18am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2020
Thanks
richie240:

Like seriously?
After 40+ pages ?

NB:
Forgive them pls.
apology accepted

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 912(m): 7:27am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

vvvvvv

Its a free world.

Now I see he has deleted his account. I believe you now

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2020
912:

Now I see he has deleted his account. I believe you now
undecided wow
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by richie240: 7:33am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by richie240: 7:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 9:10am On Jan 06, 2020
912:

Didn't it seem odd to you that what you quoted was written by an anonymous account?

Why has someone who has been posting with his account suddenly decide to use an anonymous account to retract all that he has been saying?

Anyone can make their account anonymous and post that write-up. I take it all with a bag of salt (not even a pinch) until I see that the statement is from the original op's account just as I take the response from the other account claiming to be his wife which was created the day of the post.

Sorry I am not that gullible because that post might as well have been from the account of someone trying to play a sick joke.

It's funny how you believed it even though there was no identity of who actually posted it. FYI nairaland has over 2.3million users and anyone of them can go anonymous
lol i didn't even notice

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Kennedyiheme: 9:12am On Jan 06, 2020
912:

lol and dont be surprised if its actually one of these women here that created the account to retract his statement... tasty women trying to seek validation

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
Martinez39:
If you stop coming to this thread or you start ignoring mentions, will you die? grin Get the Bleep out of this thread. You say you treated your husband well yet, somehow, you recognised a moniker that is new, has few posts, and didn't give his identity out as your husband. Really? How did you know strungup79 is your husband? It is improbable (not impossible) that a man would victimise and malign a wife that stands with him during hard times given that such woman is the dream woman of every man. How did you know strungup79 is your husband?

Martinez39:

— So the "lie" that a woman is insultive and disrespectful to her husband after the husband lost his job and hit for financial hard times can only be peculiar to strungup79? grin
— So the "lie" that a woman is sidelining her husband and creating hell for him during his hard times even though he treated her well when he was a breadwinner is a "lie" only peculiar to strungup79?
— The fact that a woman is poisoning the kids' mind against the husband is a situation only peculiar to strungup79? undecided

SMH. Even the combination of these three isn't peculiar to strungup79. So how is she certain that strungup79 is her husband? The length to which someone will go to fake evidence for their narrative can be very disappointing. It reminds me of the case of Jussie Smollett. I suspect that the account claiming to be the wife of strungup79 was probably created by one of the demonic feminist females on this thread who were pinning the blame on the op no matter what. That moniker was probably created to give credence to the narrative that women are always the victims and angels while men are the beasts and abusers. The moniker was probably created to give these girls something to masturbate to on this thread.

So I ask, how did truthwillout know that strungup79 is her husband?

Are you still of the same opinion now that the op has retracted all or most of his allegations and deactivated his account?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by DNSPro: 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
912:

lol... OP has deactivated...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Wow!!

internationalman RisenPhoenix martinez39 Elder010 MajorWarren ACE010 VERDA Success410 Csrockefeller hopexter Jyde89 sodiamond thaprofit88 DNSPro carter009 DJperdurabo AreaFada2 freshvine twhy111 jaafree B1ak3 Brainsanitizer jagaban002 gidjah michellekabod2 uninspired0i seun360 chewwie Afroknight fyneboi79 Ejerry Gbemishile1 Acidosis maasoap divineappo nnaeyes6 midnighter Thatredpillguy BluntBoy daveP BiiDii sayisy bns4eva chinchonglee idiagbo86 BadBradley Kennedyiheme Corperkola Duxomen Iamsmania Obason22 sylve11 zoghys DennisEche Sterope MrSly Classcaptain1 Realhonnie IgboSomalia tomdon augustine Jeweltz lyfeJennings Thunder lasts timpaul664 zcee Apination abutujj ADAMUdaCOWBOY donogaga SgtPonzihater1 bamirotola chancit MondayUche SimDan95 77up ideatoprine18 Gofwanne pennywys Depressed101 Plead 912 Chidex50 cindybaby22 BRATISLAVA ericsmith
thanks for mentioning me,I read his post. He stated the story was a representation (not factual) to conceal their identities.
Neither doubted him or her. I am glad they both love themselves and want things to work out

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 9ja007: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Dehindepgenius:
I am almost completely sure you are not giving us the full picture. It would be really interesting to hear your wife's version of this story. As human beings, we tend to tell stories in a way that favors us and make us garner pity. If your wife is the breadwinner at the moment, she deserves your loyalty, respect and understanding. Taking care of the financial responsibilities of a home is not easy. You plan, you worry, you get afraid, you have sleepless nights...especially if your spouse does not pitch in.
Here's what happens. When a man loses his source of livelihood, every little move by a woman suddenly becomes emaaculating. The woman is already under a terrible strain and you are here to barmouth her to strangers.

I frankly do not believe you are doing enough. Factories abound, uber is there, the keke business is there, even uneducated teenagers from the north are hustling and making a good living riding bikes.

Yea, sometimes a man experiences setbacks, my dad did. The true measure of manhood lies in dusting yourself off the ground and trying again. These days sadly, there are too many lazy men who whine instead of actually being men. If you are here bad mouthing your wife, then I'm willing to bet, you do it everywhere. My cousin went through this. Everybody called her wicked. The husband's elder brother was like come and stay with me and I'll fix you up with something. They no tell the brother. Las Las he chases the man out of his home and told everyone to ignore the man because he is lazy. All he does is play video games and sleep.

Society is particularly unfair to women. A quick look through this site will convince any unbiased person of that. You already have men pitying you and condemning your wife which is exactly what you wanted. Oga poster, you came here seeking pity, looking for people to condemn your wife and soothe your ego and you already have faceless strangers doing that, but the truth is you are failing as a husband and a father. These people cheering you on and telling you your wife is wicked are in their ow homes hustling and taking care of their business.

I am a man like you and I will not lie to you. You are your own problem. Take these steps.

1. First of all, love and appreciate your wife. Thank her for all she does.

2. Pray hard and ask God to show you why you are experiencing hard luck. Folks here might not tell you the truth, but you may have a character flaw that is working against you. You may actually be lazy, most lazy people won't admit it. It may also be karma. You may have treated others, including your wife badly in the past hence the problems. Yes, it happens. Find out what the problem is and fix it.

3. Hustle, hustle, hustle! I don't believe in excuses. Real men don't. Meanwhile, what do you do? You can mail me your cv at dehindep@gmail.com.

@Dehindepgenius
Good morning sir, thanks for the above unbiased and inteligent response you rendered on the above issue. I'm glad the OP got the needed advice and he had worked things out with the wife, also thanks to the nairaland family for helping out.

Personally I'm going through a similar situation with my wife if not more severe. Our communication channel had broken down for the past three months now and we are about getting a divorce.

I will like to talk with someone like you for your unbiased advice and third opinion if possible.

I sent you an email via dehindep@gmail.com on the 2nd of January 2020 but it wasn't delivered.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Dehindepgenius(m): 8:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
9ja007:

@Dehindepgenius
Good morning sir, thanks for the above unbiased and inteligent response you rendered on the above issue. I'm glad the OP got the needed advice and he had worked things out with the wife, also thanks to the nairaland family for helping out.

Personally I'm going through a similar situation with my wife if not more severe. Our communication channel had broken down for the past three months now and we are about getting a divorce.

I will like to talk with someone like you for your unbiased advice and third opinion if possible.

I sent you an email via dehindep@gmail.com on the 2nd of January 2020 but it wasn't delivered.

I can be reached... thanks as I await to hear from you.
I am so sorry to read about your marital troubles. Sometimes wearing the pants is tough business, but we do what we can as men. I'd like to keep our interactions strictly in Nairaland, and if you don't mind that, then let's talk here. I will really be glad to weigh in on this because I learnt a lot from my own marriage. Early in its fifth year my marriage experienced a storm I didn't think we'd make it out of, but we are here and going strong.

In fact, Strungup79's post has got me thinking of starting a thread for married men, where we can all talk, advice each other and learn. It might help to have a community of supportive men helping each other on through the turbulent waters of marriage. I'll start the thread and tag you. Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by 77up(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2020
Thanks for the mention cutie kiss, thank God they are back together even though he's one of this jealous type nigga, if not he wouldn't frame up such story against his wife only for him to come up again to swallow his vomit.

Nairalanders don't deserve that kind of mis- information. Congratulations anyway and pls hold your family to the high esteem
funmisticqueen:
Wow!!

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Emasculating Me by Deandean: 2:38am On Jan 10, 2020
funmisticqueen:
fact of life, money changes both men and women because it comes with control. It's human nature

Your wife is not emasculating you, you are just losing control of the power and finances in the family. Do you know how much BS women tolerate from men in marriages because he earns more?

Uncle, go and hustle or give your pants over to your wife and stop complaining

I used to like ur contributions....but this ?this z dumb....i cnt help u frm where ur knowledge base z drawn from

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.