Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21069 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Faun(m): 12:25am On Dec 25, 2010
Why the insult write like a
gentleman, you are calling Abu-Maryam a terrorist but by what you wrote who has acted as the terrorist?
You're a complete and total dullard.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:27am On Dec 25, 2010
Faun:

I feel really bad for the innocent and unfortunate souls who lost their lives in this terrible tragedy. On the other hand, I find the useless, baseless and bone-crushingly silly fabrications from the shameless muslim posters on this thread, well, useless, baseless and bone-crushingly silly.
So, Abu-Maryam - with your bewildering stupidity, you claim machine guns were found in this church. Well, funny enough, I've searched all possible news outlets and blogs regarding this issue, and I still haven't found a single one of them lending credence to your cretinism-induced bellows. Could you please be kind enough to insert a link? Oh, I guess not - the story doesn't exist, but is only a mere fabricated story from a crack-dullard like yourself, just trying to justify the imbecillic behavior of the Muslims. I seriously wonder why these guys even take you seriously.

Moving on. . .
seing is believing, no medium broadcast the massacre of muslim in Dogon nahauwa untill Aljazeera turn up the Can. is equally here, but the eye witness has unrevail the facts, Do you think we dont COCIN at Rukuba JUnction is full of weapons, or OUR LADY FATIMA at Ali Kazaure. all these are in Jos. And gradually the fishi activities of CAN and it associate in Jos will be fully unreveil. Am surprise Julian Assange (wilkileaks guru) dont know about it.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jamace(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2010
I believe Jang is behind whatever is happening. Here is the scenario: things are not going his way in his quest for ta-zarce in the forthcoming election. The heat is too much on him. He now wants to create a fresh state of insecurity in Jos and the state in order to prevent PDP primaries from taking place. This, if escalated, may even lead to not conducting the general election in the state as a whole. The situation will give him the opportunity to continue in office. He decided to plant bombs in areas dominated by Chrsitians such as Gada Biu, Unguwar Rukubu etc so as to easily point accusing finger on the Muslims (The likely candidate here is the Boko Haram). This will easily pitch Chrsitians against the Muslims who will view the incidence as a provocative act in view of the fact that it is Xmas period.

Stop talking trash, my friend. From your comment, it is clear you are one of those blood suckers who wants to claim another man's land by fire by force. You better retrace your father's land and leave Jos for Plateau people. Unam ikot.  angry  angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by redsun(m): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2010
Soon there will be mass refugees from nigeria scaling the dangerous oceans scantily and dangerously enmass like the somalian and entretiens looking for greener pastures that they have in abundance but because of stuid-ity,can't see.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dalaman: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

seing is believing, no medium broadcast the massacre of muslim in Dogon nahauwa untill Aljazeera turn up the Can. is equally here, but the eye witness has unrevail the facts,  Do you think we dont COCIN at Rukuba JUnction is full of weapons, or OUR LADY FATIMA at Ali Kazaure. all these are in Jos. And gradually the fishi activities of CAN and it associate in Jos will be fully unreveil. Am surprise Julian Assange (wilkileaks guru) dont know about it.

You are a deranged fool, will you please post a link from any credible news source that supports any of the lies you are spewing here about guns found in churches? What about the other bombs that exploded in other places, the Christians must have put them there as well?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 12:30am On Dec 25, 2010
Faun:

You're a complete and total dullard.

Do you think I have time to trade insults with you? You have shown me you are what you just wrote.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:34am On Dec 25, 2010
redsun:

Soon there will be mass refugees from nigeria scaling the dangerous oceans scantily and dangerously enmass like the somalian and etretians looking for greener pastures that they have in abundance but because of stuid-ity,can't see
That is NEVER going to happen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2010
dalaman:

Abu-Maryam please leave this thread, how can you be so foolish and stupi.d? Do you really believe the nonsense you are writing? Muslims are known fo killing each other and others around them with bombs the world over, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey, just to mention a few. No weapons were found in any church, if you have a report from any credible news source that says that weapons were found in the church, please post it so that we can read it. Until then you remain a deranged lair. Idiooot.
You are a daft! well the xristian medias did not unveil where churches are keeping guns, i give them a welldone mark for unveiling the homosexuality in churches,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by trenchcoat: 12:37am On Dec 25, 2010
jamace:

Stop talking trash, my friend. From your comment, it is clear you are one of those blood suckers who wants to claim another man's land by fire by force. You better retrace your father's land and leave Jos for Plateau people. Unam ikot.  angry  angry

Hehehehehe point of correction I am not your friend because you are an unam ikot, do you know what jemage means in hausa? Hehehehehe. I can see bunch of small kids trying to import insults, just watch out kid grow up and stop thinking like an unam.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

You are a daft! well the xristian medias did not unveil where churches are keeping guns, i give them a welldone mark for unveiling the homosexuality in churches,

lol. I have friends who have lived and live in Dubai and they tell me that your Saudi brothers come to Dubai to commit acts of homosexuality and perversion.

It is a well know fact, even your Saudi prince ( who is in prison for life in the UK ) killed his gay partner ( servant ).

Hypocrite !!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Faun(m): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

seing is believing, no medium broadcast the massacre of muslim in Dogon nahauwa untill Aljazeera turn up the Can. is equally here, but the eye witness has unrevail the facts,  Do you think we dont COCIN at Rukuba JUnction is full of weapons, or OUR LADY FATIMA at Ali Kazaure. all these are in Jos. And gradually the fishi activities of CAN and it associate in Jos will be fully unreveil. Am surprise Julian Assange (wilkileaks guru) dont know about it.

I'm giving you a second chance, retardo - do you have any links to support this rotting pile of horseshit you call a post?
Your tactless and stupid post above has just confirmed you to be a local village fool with an IQ in 7 decimal places
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:41am On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

Hehehehehe point of correction I am not your friend because you are an unam ikot, do you know what jemage  means in hausa? Hehehehehe. I can see bunch of small kids trying to import insults, just watch out kid grow up and stop thinking like an unam.
I de lafffffffffffffffffffffffffff
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by redsun(m): 12:43am On Dec 25, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

That is NEVER going to happen.

Are you still hallucinating?Can't you see it is out of hand?unless of course the country instantly turn the part of discipline and accountability

Systematic irresponsibilities breeds anarchy.Atiku might know,he is a fugitive just like the rest of the politicians in nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Faun(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2010
trenchcoat:

Do you think I have time to trade insults with you? You have shown me you are what you just wrote.

Trade insults? You call my post to you an insult? Sorry to disappoint you, but that was just me pointing out what you are. And since you consider it an insult, I guess it hurts your ego so badly, because it does reflect you for what you truly are - which has also been confirmed from the successive replies to your clueless theory. Unfortunately for you though, I was brought up never to insult beggars, and you happen to fall into that category. Too bad.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by dalaman: 12:48am On Dec 25, 2010
Abu-Maryam:

What about the Muslim media? when will they unviel the guns that were kept in the churches? you have no feet to stand on, for that you are now resorting to the purile talk of homosexuality in the church. You are a waste of time.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by goggs(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2010
I shudder to imagine what would happen  if this bomb were in a mosque.

I wonder what sort of people will place a BOMB in a place of worship? Nobody considers places of worship sacred any more?  
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ChopChop1: 12:52am On Dec 25, 2010
Hi! guys, so nice to be part of this forum. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all. This is for both Muslims and Christians please.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by udezue(m): 12:52am On Dec 25, 2010
“Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.” (Luke 10:19)
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Faun(m): 12:54am On Dec 25, 2010
dalaman:

What about the Muslim media? when will they unviel the guns that were kept in the churches? you have no feet to stand on, for that you are now resorting to the purile talk of homosexuality in the church. You are a waste of time.

shocked shocked Do the Muslims have a media system? I thought they were too busy amputating each other's arms to care.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by fab04(m): 12:56am On Dec 25, 2010
I shudder to imagine what would happen  if this bomb were in a mosque.

I wonder what sort of people will place a BOMB in a place of worship? Nobody considers places of worship sacred any more?  Huh
I agree with u, the earth will erupt if the bomb blasts were in a mosque,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 25, 2010
Faun:

shocked shocked Do the Muslims have a media system? I thought they were too busy amputating each other's arms to care.

This is the handiwork of radical Islamic idiots, the majority of Nigerian Muslims especially those in the South just want peace like we all do.

With Iran and Saudi interference however , some demon possessed children will always make themselves available to do Satan's work.

Please lets not paint all Muslims with the same brush.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jamace(m): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2010
Hehehehehe point of correction I am not your friend because you are an unam ikot, do you know what[b] jemage [/b] means in hausa? Hehehehehe. I can see bunch of small kids trying to import insults, just watch out kid grow up and stop thinking like an unam.

How can you say jamace is same as jemage? No wonder, you are claiming Jos to belong to the Hausa/Fulani. Baban barawo. angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ChopChop1: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2010
It is good that this happened now, hhhmmmm I know what you all are thinking.  JESUS was born when the world was in chaos and because of the benefits therein the heavens could not contain it so she broke an anglic chorus ", and peace to men of good will".  Peace is come to Jos.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Chrisbenogor(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2010
redsun:

Are you still hallucinating?Can't you see it is out of hand?unless of course the country instantly turn the part of discipline and accountability

Systematic irresponsibilities breeds anarchy.Atiku might know,he is a fugitive just like the rest of the politicians in nigeria.
Can we be mature about this, even the US and UK have problems with terrorists. This problem has its roots in religion let us see it as that. I repeat it is NEVER going to happen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Osama10(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2010
Pictures

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by fab04(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2010
My people, make una go sleep abeg. The useless terrorists on this thread have gone,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Faun(m): 1:08am On Dec 25, 2010
frosbel:

This is the handiwork of radical Islamic idiots, the majority of Nigerian Muslims especially those in the South just want peace like we all do.

With Iran and Saudi interference however , some demon possessed children will always make themselves available to do Satan's work.

Please lets not paint all Muslims with the same brush.

Okay, fair enough. But why is Islam the most hijacked and most negatively exploited religion to date? Forgive me if I sounded insensitive in the beginning; but each time I switch on the telly, the only news I get about Islam has to do with bombs and knives. I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way. The impression they've created so far is terrible. And these Christmas-Eve bombers aren't making things any better. :/
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ChopChop1: 1:10am On Dec 25, 2010
It is important to know that when good things have happened in a place, there are "weed-sowers" that do their work when "men" sleep.  Prayers has been what is sustaining Jos, I believe both muslims and christians will testify to this.  This Christmas should be spent in praying for this land except we desire to be "men that slept".
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by ChopChop1: 1:16am On Dec 25, 2010
Osama10, thanks for being so kind to give a picture, but is that picture really recent? Why the inset of Governor Jang?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Alenkakent(m): 1:20am On Dec 25, 2010
@ ikwikwili,u must be a dumb ass mf.Imagine u already passing senseless assumptns abt muslims when you dnt even knw what has been on ground.U are d kind of people causin these uproars.Ode oponu
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Harbb: 1:27am On Dec 25, 2010
Explosions rock Jos
• 20 killed, security beefed up
By RACHAEL AGUNTA and WOLE BALOGUN
Saturday, December 25, 2010

Photos: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section

As Christians all over the world celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, residents of Jos, Plateau State, are in mourning, as no fewer than nine separate explosions rocked Gada Biu, Kabong and Angwa Rukuba area of the state yesterday, killing about 20 people.

Saturday Sun gathered that the bombs went off at about 7. 30 pm in quick succession and lasted till about 8.40pm, killing the victims and injuring score of others. The first explosion, from our findings, went off in front of a Catholic Church in the area, while subsequent explosions occurred a few kilometer to the police headquarters.
Sources revealed that bodies of the dead as well as those injured were taken to the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH).

The state’s Commissioner of Police, Mr. Abdulrahman Akano, confirmed the incident but declined to give the number of casualties. However, a top police officer in the city revealed that he could only confirm seven dead victims at the time of this report.

Commander of the special task force in Jos, Brigadier General Hassan Umaru, also confirmed the explosion last night but declined to give details, as, according to him, he was rushing down to the explosions scenes.
Military sources told Saturday Sun that an unidentified group had sent out warning that it would take measures to ensure that Christmas was not celebrated in Plateau State.

Following the bomb explosion, security has been beefed up in the affected areas and the entire state capital. By last night, soldiers were deployed to the areas. Also, the areas have been cordoned off, with soldiers standing guard at major roads.
Fear has gripped the ancient tin city, with most of the residents holed up in their homes. Darkness has enveloped parts of the city, as a result of power outage.
Jos has suffered many explosions this year with so many lives lost.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by aletheia(m): 1:31am On Dec 25, 2010
facebook user: Please to all who love JOS and wish Jos well," go on your knees and Pray to God to bring about change in the state of Jos". Four explosions this Christmas Eve, the first at about 7:27pm while the fourth about 8:56pm. the picture you see was taken after the third Blast. More than 7 dead bodies and many casualties. I personally went to the scene after the third explosion. Friends, truly what i saw was horrible and some of the pictures i took, i can't post them online. PLEASE LETS KEEP PRAYING

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala To Reps - When You Invite Ministers, Treat Them With Respect! / President Buhari Receives Ogoni Leaders In Aso Rock / Obaseki: We Will Deal With Imported Thugs And Their Sponsors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.