Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Bomb Blast In Jos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Jos (21071 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Prince081: 1:35am On Dec 25, 2010
@Abu Maryam,
If you do not repent, your punishment will be worse than those who lost their lives in this bomb blast. Your carcass will be fed on by vultures while your soul goes to heaven to meet the 77 virgins (Either male or female) as you guys have been brain-washed to beleive.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by daphil: 1:39am On Dec 25, 2010
"I believe Jang is behind whatever is happening. Here is the scenario: things are not going his way in his quest for ta-zarce in the forthcoming election. The heat is too much on him. He now wants to create a fresh state of insecurity in Jos and the state in order to prevent PDP primaries from taking place. This, if escalated, may even lead to not conducting the general election in the state as a whole. The situation will give him the opportunity to continue in office. He decided to plant bombs in areas dominated by Chrsitians such as Gada Biu, Unguwar Rukubu etc so as to easily point accusing finger on the Muslims (The likely candidate here is the Boko Haram). This will easily pitch Chrsitians against the Muslims who will view the incidence as a provocative act in view of the fact that it is Xmas period.

@ Trenchcoat, can you see that your brain is lopsided. This makes you irrational. You are thinking like lunatic. If you have nothing to say, better shut up your dirty mouth. sad angry angry angry angry angry

Jang is a man of peace. I know, he could not have descended so low to your level of thinking.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by keba(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2010
This is sheer wickedness lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by sunnybobo4: 1:42am On Dec 25, 2010
[size=16pt]ISLAM = TERROR[/size]

That's the unfortunate truth.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by goggs(m): 1:44am On Dec 25, 2010
aletheia:

While prayers are good, it will not solve the problem as those responsible will strike again. What we need is effective policing and investigation to bring those responsible to justice. We can not just pray this problem away. The nation must rise and SAY NO, demand and receive justice. Extremist can only be defeated through an effective policing and justice system else we all risk being slaughtered like chickens (I am sure even muslims are victims in this bombings so all Nigerians are involved in this)
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by daphil: 1:47am On Dec 25, 2010
@ Olabukola and Abu-Maryam, I am not surprise to read all your profanities. I f you don’t, how would one know that you resembled your father- remember, your father, the devil is the father of all liars. Carry go jooo! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Anybaba: 1:57am On Dec 25, 2010
Nigerians that have suddenly found it a worthwhile attitude to target innocent people with bombs and mayhem should understand that they are equally millions of Nigerians that will stand very firm to resist their evil. In the minds of cowardly people, they think that their ideas be there religious or tribal will thrive if they employ the tool of mayhem; but they should know that they will be resisted as a majority of us Nigerians want our peace and will fight for it if need be. These new terror tactics will fail and their agents will be consumed in its failure.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 3:02am On Dec 25, 2010
Its jst a matter of time and d center won't hold anymore. Of what use is a national intelligent agency when all it does is reactive than proactive! Today it is jos, 2mrw its d turn of kaduna or bauchi, panels will be set up to investigate what happened and make a submision to d president. At d end of d futile mision by d panel headed by knwn currupt elites of dis nation they will hand over a 10,000 page book to d president as thier findings and solutions. The president inturn will thank them and set up another comitee that will review what d panel he did set up did and b4 d comitee gets done we got another crises elsewere. Same issue all d time and no solutions. I fear 4d future of this country, its like disintegration isnt dat far anymore. The factors r jst so glaring whl we keep pretending. U hardly get cheering news frm 9ja , its always 1negativity to another. WHAT NEXT? What an xmas gift same gift 4 our 50th anniversary. Not MEND Again? Im just sick and tied of dis whole thing.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by holydante(m): 3:54am On Dec 25, 2010
OHHH MY GOD,
Why this, why this again, why why why, worshippers, anf fun seekers wasted. Just like that and now we will all be enjoined to pray?? What has britain done to us by yoking us together with blood thirsty vermins with no regards for the sanctity of the human life.

My dad miraculously escaped being lynched during Yerima's instigated uprising, I served in the core north and witnessed the blood spilling of people and corp members during riots by islam fundamentalists(the affected corp member families were given N50K each for the worth of their children and the scar they'l bear for life) my family swore never to have anything to do with living in the north, I have tuned down a financially rewarding proposal to relocate to that cursed place.

Ojukwu(I have to bring him in) once said nobody has a monopoly of violence, for those who sit on the fence and make unguarded jests @ what other regions have been suffering in the north, you may not know the feeling of having your loved ones eyes plucked out, slashed necks, pregnant belly's ripped open, families dumped in wells and sandfilled, and now bombing a catholic church!!!

Its now obvious where the brain behind these arms importation are coming from.

I used to wonder, If the north has crude oil reserves in commercial quantity, who will stop them from seceding and becoming a muslim nation? Why can't our supposed leaders see the bigger picture and initiate moves for regional autonomy

Holy spirit pls console the bereaved families, I am gutted. Lagos shoul be very careful, these !diots can do it there too since we have a failed security apparatus, now they are imposing curfew after the event. I detest this nation
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by OchiAgha2(m): 4:09am On Dec 25, 2010
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle; My lovingkindness and my fortress, My stronghold and my deliverer; My shield and He in whom I take refuge; Who subdues my people under me.

Psalm 144:1-2
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by OchiAgha2(m): 4:11am On Dec 25, 2010
And they were helped against them, and the Hagrites and all who were with them were given into their hand; for they cried out to God in the battle, and He was entreated for them, because they trusted in Him.

1 Chronicles 5:20
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by comechop(m): 4:16am On Dec 25, 2010
goggs:

While prayers are good, it will not solve the problem as those responsible will strike again. What we need is effective policing and investigation to bring those responsible to justice. We can not just pray this problem away. The nation must rise and SAY NO, demand and receive justice. Extremist can only be defeated through an effective policing and justice system else we all risk being slaughtered like chickens (I am sure even muslims are victims in this bombings so all Nigerians are involved in this)

Well said. What a tragic state of affairs.

Please dont feed the trolls on this thread. They know themselves - Trenchcoat, Abumaryam and co. They're here just to stoke the fire. . .
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by zilosxp(m): 4:17am On Dec 25, 2010
Oh Jesus! I just pray to God that this crap doesn't get to where am serving
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by holydante(m): 4:24am On Dec 25, 2010
About this time last year, it was silly over pampered abdulmutallab, now its right here in Jos, can we see a pattern emerging??

I have been observing the local channnels, not even a mention of this heinous incident, and the news flash thread that scrolls  on the bottom of the screen.

CNN will soon give an update on the carnage
A failed state called nigeria
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nobody: 4:26am On Dec 25, 2010
FOR CORPERS APPLYING TO VOLUNTEER FOR INEC VOTING. I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR YOU:

THINK TWICE!!

2 WORDS IS ENOUGH FOR  THE WISE.

FOR MY FELLOW NIGERIANS:

IN THE MOVIE AVATAR - A COL. REFERENCED NIGERIA AS ONE OF THE MOST TERRIBLE WAR HE SURVIVED! THAT WAS A PREDICTION!

IF YOU KNOW HISTORY - YOU WILL SEE THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL: THE WAR IS HERE ALREADY. IT WILL BE FULL BLOWN FROM 2012 OR SOONER.

WE ARE PRESENTLY ENJOYING THE CALM BEFORE A GREAT STORM. THE WEAK ONES SHOULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND FLEE FROM NIGERIA CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE A GREAT WAR! ONCE ITS FULL BLOWN, THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE ROUTE!

AS AT NOW, THE WORLD POWERS KNOWS IT. OUR NEBOURING COUNTRIES KNOWS IT AND THEY ARE ALL MAKING ARRANGEMENTS TO BLOCK REFUGEES FROM NIGERIA CAUSE NO COUNTRY HAS THE RESOURCES TO ACCOMMODATE NIGERIAN REFUGEES.

ITS SAD cry cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by olaeday(m): 4:29am On Dec 25, 2010
@ikwikwikwi, u a mad dog and God punishes ur dirty mouth for saying such. I never knew some1 like exists on dis planet earth. Omo ale, were, ala i lojuti, oponu ayerada.
Watch out for me,
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by jmkay: 4:34am On Dec 25, 2010
i believe what is happening in this country is beyond religion or ethnic conflict. there are some evil people behind all these. they are politicians. they don't have tribe or religion. they only have one thing in common. power. but they easily make supporters using tribe and religion. they shall be exposed and their evil will never let them rest.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by akwaowoudo(m): 5:12am On Dec 25, 2010
Sadness must resound in the heart of those that send others to untimely graves. Amen.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by SeanT21(f): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2010
RIP!! cry
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by peacettw: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2010
I only pray that in d wake of this unnecessary violence, jonathan and sambo will not be quite people. Enough is Enough
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by OREKELEWA1: 5:41am On Dec 25, 2010
R.I.P to the dead, and i pray their families will have d fortutide to bear their great losses, it's really so unfortunate. Wouldnt blame this on religion, but i really would want to say that may whoever is behind this sacriledge act never ever find peace, imagine causing sorrow in people's homes. Just d same way, may sorrows always dwell with them, and may the law of karma catch up with them soon. SMH
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by gonzaga: 6:23am On Dec 25, 2010
i just hope that with this, no idiot will wake up with the senile claims that jos crisis is not about religion. the muslims want to take jos by force! now we know why soo many arms have been coming via iran and other undisclosed places. no true reconciliation can ever occur in jos again. at least not with this babaric, animalistic and wicked act. i know the typical berom man is already planning a retaliation of monumental proportion.may the souls of the dead find rest in the bosom of the lord.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 6:29am On Dec 25, 2010
sunny-bobo:

[size=16pt]ISLAM = TERROR[/size]

That's the unfortunate truth.

ISLAM = PEACE

What makes u think those behind the bomb blast are muslims? Huh? Even if they are so because a particular sect of so called muslims killed innocent people thats why u have to generalize? That will be very unreasonable of u.
Islam DOES NOT I repeat DOES NOT support any act of terrorism and does not support the killings of innocent people. Anybody that does that in the name of his own religion thinking its Islam isnt a muslim.
This is a FACT coming from a muslim and u shld register that in your mind. Once again, ISLAM = PEACE
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2010
@ murphy G, u are spewing rubish, who on planet earth don't know the havoc islam creates worldwide?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 7:01am On Dec 25, 2010
Nsiman:

@ murphy G, u are spewing rubish, who on planet earth don't know the havoc islam creates worldwide?

I suppose u mean havoc done by evil people in their so called religion, thinking its ISLAM. Why do u have problems believing Islam is a religion of peace? Huh?
So because a particular sect of christians murder sm1 or steal that makes all christians murderers or thieves? or does that mean that is christianity? Huh?  Hell NO!
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by edoyad(m): 7:05am On Dec 25, 2010
What i log off to sleep and wake up to this ?  shocked

Like i said, i don't want to sound bigoted so i won't comment but this is a necessary evil for 'some' Nigerian's eyes to be opened.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by richmonfj: 7:08am On Dec 25, 2010
May God help us
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by edoyad(m): 7:12am On Dec 25, 2010
Atleast the effects are already showing. I told my mum about it and she's changed her mind about sharing any food to any hausa people this Xmas, undecided
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Nsiman(m): 7:15am On Dec 25, 2010
@ murphy G, i have read where some 1 said that he received an sms on 22/12/'10, informing him of the presence of BOKO HARAM in jos. Is Boko haram not islams opposed to xtianity?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by Prince081: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2010
@Murphy,
All Terrorist are MUSLIMS, though all muslims are not terrorists.
Get it into your egg head.
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by MurphyG1(m): 7:21am On Dec 25, 2010
Nsiman:

@ murphy G, i have read where some 1 said that he received an sms on 22/12/'10, informing him of the presence of BOKO HARAM in jos. Is Boko haram not islams opposed to xtianity?

Like i said, I wld appreciate it if u stop regarding Boko Haram as a group that potrays Islam. Have u ever seen any right thinking muslim that supports boko haram? No right thinking muslims will do that.
And Xtianity isnt an opposition to Islam, Ok?
Re: Bomb Blast In Jos by comechop(m): 7:22am On Dec 25, 2010
Murphy G:

ISLAM = PEACE

What makes u think those behind the bomb blast are muslims? Huh? Even if they are so because a particular sect of so called muslims killed innocent people thats why u have to generalize? That will be very unreasonable of u.
Islam DOES NOT I repeat DOES NOT support any act of terrorism and does not support the killings of innocent people. Anybody that does that in the name of his own religion thinking its Islam isnt a muslim.
This is a FACT coming from a muslim and u shld register that in your mind. Once again, ISLAM = PEACE

The only person in denial here is yourself Sir. You are just deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Delta Paid Ibori N250m In UK Prison / APC Welcomes Coalition For Nigeria, Says Movement Not A Threat To Party / Okada Ban In Anambra: Operators Groan As 15,000 Lose Jobs In Onitsha, Awka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.