Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12325 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2011
mzdarkskin, INNO RIIIGHT! dude has some iiiiiiiiisues! whats worst is he makes sense to HIMSELF. he actually believes his bs!

i had to forward this to my friends! titled; in a nigerian mans mind!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork17: 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2011
Women shuld stop askin me for moiney angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2011
Ladies please, the fact that a guy runs out to the bath tub to wash your juices off his d,ick after love making
phucking doesn't mean dat he doesn't love you. Just saying cos i remember one time back in College, when a silly girl locked me in her bathroom all nite. . .saying i took her for a pig.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2011
Orton1_0:

Ladies please, the fact that a guy runs out to the bath tub to wash your juices off his d,ick after love making
phucking doesn't mean dat he doesn't love you. Just saying cos i remember one time back in College, when a silly girl locked me in her bathroom all nite. . .saying i took her for a pig.

OMG! LWKMD!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 10, 2011
queensmith:

I feel i owe it to society to educate you where television has had you misled!

keep on trying, you may make sense to yourself eventually

Your point is? you know your full of poo right? if a woman has sagging bosoms should she now walk around wearing no bra? what did you think the aim of a bra was? lawhammercy your mother didnt do very well did she?
we know saggin bosoms doesnt look nice- and no matter how many times you lament over it nothing will change, so you even raising the issue here just exposes your hatred for women and has brought nothing positive to light, educated nobody, neither has it been a useful piece of advice!

stop fantasizing about my person and rather read my post WELL. the ONLY beef i have with sagging tittay and what i wrote in my first post (if you know how to read) IS women who disguise their dried out melon in wonderbras. i doubt ALL women wear wonderbras the one who doesnt have busted tittays like yours dont have the need for them.
so its all about being fairly natural rather than pretending to have fantastic figure to entice men only to reveal some busted dried out melons that go way past your belly buttons, lol!
if your mother wear wonderbras then good for her but manyout there sure dont have the need to because they are VERY comfortable with their NATURAL person. you should try that someday.

DUHHH!again i must say- your an , what deciet? so it has now become deceit to wear a bra? e gba mi ooo- MJB ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF? so in your world women wont wear bras? is that what your saying? you think women should no longer wear bras? NOW I KNOW YOU TRULY HAVE SOME DEEP backside ISSUES!

again, stop focussing on my person and rather on what i wrote, stop trying to come upwith BS to make you sound relevant. but since you dont want to face the fact about what i wrote, here it is ONCE AGAIN:
- padded bras: y'all dont know how disgusted we men feel when we realize that your tittays aint that big and firm and that they actually are kinda flat. so please go easy on the wonderbras/padding!

so if you understood english, it is not about the sagging tittays but the deceit of making BUSTED TITTAYS LOOK GREAT and then for us men to discover later on that they are DRIED OUT MELON. let us decide if we want to be with some BUSTED DRIED OUT MELONS!
there is a HUGE difference between wearing bras and wearing PADDED/WONDERBRA that has your tittay looking like something that AINT real!
just the same as you girls claim that you wouldnt want a guy claiming to have a big cokc to only find a small one. duh! PRACTICE WHAT YOU BLOODY PREACH!!

I dont need to, my man is into women alone! he loves my body!

but of course, do you really think he would tell you if he didnt anyway. wake up,thats what all women would say!

would u rather she had a new pantyliner in?  when i said you need to see it i didnt mean glance at it in a dustbin. What is part of a womans everyday life is nothing to be ashamed of another thing you have to deal with and straight men have no reason to complain about! Im guessing it not only takes heterosexuality it takes a certain amount of maturity, i understand your not there yet so i wish you luck with it!

where do they make women like you?! keep your pantyliner during s.ex?!?!?!?!?!!?!? oh lawd!!!!
ask any man out there if he enjoys seeing your dirty pantyliner when making love to his woman. most who would say they do, they are lying.
its all about decency, we dont need to see this shiit while in love making mood!!!!!! duh

what exactly is busted? please expantiate. All the things you complained about is simply what makes a woman a woman, thats why i suggested you just be gay!

with the way you take my "advices" to heart, i guess you may just look in the mirror unclothed to have an idea of what i mean by busted.
WEAVE/FAKE NAILS/FAKE EYE LASHES/DIRTY PADS DURING SE.X/GALS EXPOSING THEIR NASTY STRETCH MARKS LIKE ITS A FASHION STATEMENT/FUGLY GALS HAVING THE LOUDEST MOUTH IN A GROUP/GALS DANCING LIKE HOES BUT WANTING TO BE TREATED LIKE WIFEYS. . . . . . .  that were my advices to women. whatever you are talking about is irrelevant to me. but hey checkbelow the picture of another woman,shallwe just all accepther just because she was born with tittays and pusssy!

if women are real as opposed to being women that are men?
Yes i remember a woman being herself will be one that doesnt wear a bra right? your alone in the world with that one- I think every STRAIGHT man on earth will disagree!
hmmmm a supposedly straight man who doesnt like female underwear, its unheard of! dude hang it up, your a gay!again your point is?

again get your damn head out of your a$$. you are quick to talk about femininity, then let men judge you for your natural femininity not the BS that you hide behind talking about being real, this aint the damn lottery!!!!
IF WOMEN HAVE TO CONCEAL THEIR NATURAL SELF BEHIND SOME FAKENESS THEN DONT BLAME MEN FOR LOOKING AT YOU FROM THE SIDE OF THEIR EYES.
be proud of your natural femininity and then we will follow suit, until then accept the damn facts!

stop trying to sell the damn idea that putting on wonderbras that have your dried out tittay all up to your damn neck makes you FEMININE, it sure doesnt but it sure will have men look at you thinking that you have fresh perky sweet bosom (when you bloody dont)!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 2:48am On Jan 10, 2011
If you men are dealing with chicks who keep pantyliners BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SEX. Imma need you to get CHECK at the nearest NUTHOUSE.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:53am On Jan 10, 2011
^^^^ read my post again. . . . . .  .its all about ladies having the decency in going to the toilet to remove the Pantyliners before getting heavy with their men rather than having men discover a used up pantyliner in their panties when pulling the panties down.
how can you keep pantyliner during/after se.x?! duh!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 2:54am On Jan 10, 2011
Read again,

If a man dealing with chicks who wearing pantyliners BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER need to get check at the nearest NUTHOUSE. If it doesn't apply to you then why are you responding?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 2:57am On Jan 10, 2011
^
yeah dude, gatta point there.
Kills Erection and pre-intimacy on sight.Pretty disgusting too.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 2:58am On Jan 10, 2011
Not my problem.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 10, 2011
@Mrs Eve
because you are completely off the subject so stick to the subject or dont reply nonsense!

but since you think thats what we are here for then i would simply reply:

ANY WOMAN WHOSE MAN DIG INSIDE HIS A$$ AND SNIFF HIS FINGERS need to go to the nuthouse! duh!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 10, 2011
@orton 1_0
the problem is that some of these jungle gals dont have ethics in sexology and therefore they will think its all ok simply because its ok for them (check Queensmith)
so ADVICES are needed to enlighten them about us men!

have a great night y'all!!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:05am On Jan 10, 2011
In case you need to go to the nuthouse.  I am sure you digged in your anus plenty of time.

How the Bleep am I off topic when I am responding to the comments on this thread?  Don't be offended if it doesn't apply to you.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Cosmass(f): 3:15am On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Read again,

If a man dealing with chicks who wearing pantyliners BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER need to get check at the nearest NUTHOUSE. If it doesn't apply to you then why are you responding?

MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ read my post again. . . . . .  .its all about ladies having the decency in going to the toilet to remove the Pantyliners before getting heavy with their men rather than having men discover a used up pantyliner in their panties when pulling the panties down.
how can you keep pantyliner during/after se.x?! duh!

I would have to agree with Mr Jay even as a woman. The thought of wearing panty liners before or during sex is a turn off. Not a good sight to behold.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:17am On Jan 10, 2011
I agree with you. It is a turn off but if a man will deal with a chick that trifling then why complain?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by annawhite(f): 7:38am On Jan 10, 2011
*stroll in wit hands in ma pocket*cal out 2 MJB
MRBROWNJAY!MRBROWNJAY!!MRBROWNJAY!!!, havent u made ur point already?exchangin words wit Mrseve makes u a woman in a male skin,real men dnt bata words wit ladies,they make a point n take a walk but here u r defending ur evry point;it kinda makes u luk weak.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2011
He was defending his every point with Queensmith. I only said to him why he responding if my last comment didn't concern him.

Queensmith is the one whooping his arse not me.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by annawhite(f): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

He was defending his every point with Queensmith. I only said to him why he responding if my last comment didn't concern him.

Queensmith is the one whooping his arse not me.
wateva!she is a gal n decent men dnt attack women!
Hope u ur takin k of ur husband like u r suppose to!mrs. LOL!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 10, 2011
queensmith:

mzdarkskin, INNO RIIIGHT! dude has some iiiiiiiiisues! whats worst is he makes sense to HIMSELF. he actually believes his bs!

i had to forward this to my friends! titled; in a nigerian mans mind!

Mr.BrownJay is a player, it is who he is I guess. LOL. Players never accept rejection or telling. . . undecided

Cosmass:

I would have to agree with Mr Jay even as a woman. The thought of wearing panty liners before or during sex is a turn off. Not a good sight to behold.

Panty liners are used to guard the underwear against discharge or the last remnants of a woman's period. Yell gross and throw up all you guyses want but its part of womanhood. sure a lady should discard it before her man sees it but its there for a reason and nothing is disgusting about it;  some of you need to grow up. (i am not necessarily talking about you maddam so take chill pill before you try to get ill lol)
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]Panty liners are used to guard the underwear against discharge or the last remnants of a woman's period. Yell gross and throw up all you guyses want but its part of womanhood. sure a lady should discard it before her man sees it but its there for a reason and nothing is disgusting about it;  some of you need to grow up. (i am not necessarily talking about you maddam so take chill pill before you try to get ill lol)

Momma Dark ain't no kids here so pls spare us da lecture.
And Mam, the fact vat something is 'there for a reason' doesn't necessary mean vat we should love and embrass it wif love n kisses undecided .k
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Cosmass(f): 9:00am On Jan 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[/color]

Panty liners are used to guard the underwear against discharge or the last remnants of a woman's period. Yell gross and throw up all you guyses want but its part of womanhood. sure a lady should discard it before her man sees it but its there for a reason and nothing is disgusting about it;  some of you need to grow up. (i am not necessarily talking about you maddam so take chill pill before you try to get ill lol)

First of all I am a woman and know what panty liners are so no need for the lecture. And to go straight to the point, as Orton said, because there is a reason for it doesn't mean we must embrace it. It is not a sight to behold especially during sex. Imagine seeing a used pad lingering around not to talk of before sex.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2011
annawhite:

*stroll in wit hands in ma pocket*cal out 2 MJB
MRBROWNJAY!MRBROWNJAY!!MRBROWNJAY!!!, havent u made your point already?exchangin words wit Mrseve makes u a woman in a male skin,real men dnt bata words wit ladies,they make a point n take a walk but here u r defending your evry point;it kinda makes u luk weak.

read this thread again, first it was Mzdarkskin who came up with some points from my first post, then came Mrs Eve with more points out of it, then Queensmith with totally different points and then when i was done with her, Mrs Eve and Mrz darkskin came back having a "punk" issue because i didnt want to do her husband's job then queensmith again with more BS.

but yet none of them have yet to understand that that men and women are different, think different, feel different about life, are physically different (brain) and therefore shouldnt be viewed the same.

this thread has been closely guarded by the NL bulldogs female activist (aka General MzDarkskin/Colonel Mrs Eve/corporal Queensmith). i am actually surprised that the number one male basher (captain Carolece) hasnt been at the forefront of battle, lol!

Mrs, Eve:

I agree with you.  It is a turn off but if a man will deal with a chick that trifling then why complain?  

these were MY advices to women about what are turn offs. . . . . . . . .  thinking like you do, then YOU shouldnt complain either if women want to deal with the trifling men that you described on this thread. bwaaaaah!

annawhite:

Hope u your takin k of your husband like u r suppose to!mrs.  LOL!

here is a clue for you about decent women: THEY RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S VIEWS, however different they are from theirs.

MzD@rkSkin:

Mr.BrownJay is a player, it is who he is I guess. LOL. Players never accept rejection or telling. . . undecided

if what you mean by rejection is FORCING YOUR VIEWS UNTO OTHER then NO MEN should accept it. let everyone be themselves rather than forcing your views unto anyone. i have all the rights to believe what i want to believe. these are MBJ's views no one elses. how can YOU tell me whats good/better for ME?

you see, this is the clear reason why men and women dont understand each other. simply because YOU feel that there is nothing wrong/disgusting with it, you automatically assume that it SHOULD be ok for us men to see these used/dirty pantyliners during se.x. . . . . . . . . .
NEWSFLASH: IT AINT and its DISGUSTING to us!!!! so pls ladies, have the decency to remove it before getting jiggy!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by switdick(m): 10:08am On Jan 10, 2011
Nice one there MrbrownJay, pls all should give their own advice{post}as regards to the topic and stop stretching the advice of others,as it's simply becoming inconsequential for us all, haba!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by SALady(f): 10:45am On Jan 10, 2011
Okay boys here's what I could think of,

1. The long nail on your pinky, seriously even a love-vendor cant get away with that anymore.

2. The muscle top is rediculously gay abeg lose it.

3. The Gold chain, I should start ripping them off your necks for a meltdown

4. The bloody fake accent over a charm line, makes me wanna smack the living daylights out of you.

5. Please accept that we've got ladies night out's and you are not welcomed, let alone ask what we goin to get up to AM NOT YOUR TEENAGE DAUGTER YOU KNOW!!!!! am a responsible adult.

6. Yes just because I am  not in love with you for the money it doesnt mean you dont have to go out there and make it.

7. Yes! expensive gifts are welcomed, anytime even if I dont ask for them.

8. Seriously black man there is nothing wrong in buying flowers PLEASE!!!!!!! get that through your black num skull.

9. I love you means you only sleep with me, generally men need an age of dawn on this one (fine Puss! comes with fine print stop acting oblivious its not gorgeous)

10. and YES! I am high maintenance, IS THAT YOU ACTING ALL OBLIVIOUS AGAIN? Please deal with it.

11. Just because I have opinion it doest mean, I am competitive, just stating what's on my mind

12. Could you bloody stop telling me what being a woman is all about. I am already one and I cant say the same for you now can I? now shut it.

13. Now that shirt with a huge arse collar and three buttons over the collar is an absolute no.

14. Accept it not all your ex gf's were cute, why do you insist on telling us how much you only date and prefer cute girls.

15 Now who said that hair in your armpit os hot, makes you look more like a man, well guess what its bloody fugly, girls why are we still putting up with it. Guy please start shaving. I am sick of this.

16. Serioously black man why do you need a car to get the hot chicks? Dont worry I know, self esteem right

17. By the way not every woman wants to marry you, not even on a cold day in hell.

18. Yes we cheat, wanna know why? cos were still looking duh!!!!! It turns out you not the one after all. So stop calling me names.

19. Stop being a mizer its a turn off simple.

20 Girls love s#x too, bet you didnt know that too hey  wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by SALady(f): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2011
Oh no how can I forget this one.

21. Stop marinating in that bottle of perfume, my sinusitus doesnt agree with it, its pure rude.

22. I am tired of listerning to your dreams of how you going to make it big someday. Just go big or go home simple.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2011
Habaa!!!
This lady you wan kill us??
If you hate all of the above in a man then watz there to like or even love?
And btw, a man is man, whether black or white or even pink so stop attributing all of vat to the 'black man' as if the white men are Angels.

Juliet no give Romeo all these conditions o, una no go kill us. Lmao.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 11:41am On Jan 10, 2011
Habaa!!!
This lady you wan kill us??
If you hate all of the above in a man then watz there to like or even love?
And btw, a man is man, whether black or white or even pink so stop attributing all of vat to the 'black man' as if the white men are Angels.

Juliet no give Romeo all these conditions o, una no go kill us. Lmao.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by SALady(f): 12:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
^^^Trust me I love my black brothers. I guess that's why am on their case all the time. Seriously there's so much I am sure you can do with and without as per the advice on my post. Just Like @Mrbrown he needs to take off the denim jacket and burn it or bury it, please.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 1:08pm On Jan 10, 2011
^
Yeah i guess you're right some in aspect. undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 1:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

. the ONLY beef i have with sagging tittay and what i wrote in my first post (if you know how to read) IS women who disguise their dried out melon in wonderbras. [b]i doubt ALL women wear wonderbras [/b]the one who doesnt have busted tittays like yours dont have the need for them.
so its all about being fairly natural rather than pretending to have fantastic figure to entice men only to reveal some busted dried out melons that go way past your belly buttons, lol!
if your mother wear wonderbras then good for her but manyout there sure dont have the need to because they are VERY comfortable with their NATURAL person. you should try that someday.
ITS SEEMS I HAVE TO TAKE MJB BACK TO NURSERY!
MBj do you even know what a WONDERBRA IS? Do you know ANYTHING about women at all?
A wonderbra is a luxury bra- ANY woman that can afford it will wear it! In fact if a woman DOESNT wear a wonderbra its simply because she doesnt have the money!
Now let me go on to explain to your ignorant ass what a BRA is for! A bra is no1 for comfort! OK! C-O-M-F-O-R-T!!!! COMFORT! a fully developed woman needs a bra to support her back, maintain her posture and the convenience of an everyday lifestyle! it doesnt matter if her tits sag or point up to the moon every woman  needs one! NOWOMAN is comfortablewithout one!
Im a woman, dont try and tell me what you think you know about being one! you dont!
MRbrownJAY:

again, stop focussing on my person and rather on what i wrote, stop trying to come upwith BS to make you sound relevant. but since you dont want to face the fact about what i wrote, here it is ONCE AGAIN:
- padded bras: y'all dont know how disgusted we men feel when we realize that your tittays aint that big and firm and that they actually are kinda flat. so please go easy on the wonderbras/padding!
refer to my above statement, this circular motion is sickenin!
MRbrownJAY:

where do they make women like you?! keep your pantyliner during s.ex?!?!?!?!?!!?!? oh lawd!!!!
ask any man out there if he enjoys seeing your dirty pantyliner when making love to his woman. most who would say they do, they are lying.
its all about decency, we dont need to see this shiit while in love making mood!!!!!! duh
How is it even POSSIBLE to have a dirty pantiliner during sex? are you Zap,i/ng her underwear? Is that a new trend I havent found out about?
MRbrownJAY:

WEAVE/FAKE NAILS/FAKE EYE LASHES/DIRTY PADS DURING SE.X/GALS EXPOSING THEIR NASTY STRETCH MARKS LIKE ITS A FASHION STATEMENT/FUGLY GALS HAVING THE LOUDEST MOUTH IN A GROUP/GALS DANCING LIKE HOES BUT WANTING TO BE TREATED LIKE WIFEYS. . . . . . .  that were my advices to women. whatever you are talking about is irrelevant to me. but hey checkbelow the picture of another woman,shallwe just all accepther just because she was born with tittays and pusssy!
these are your preferences, everyone is free to it, its the senseless trash your full of that Im shutting you down on! again im quite disturbed by your lamentions on pantyliners during sex, thats a whole nuva level I have no idea about!
MRbrownJAY:

again get your damn head out of your a$$. you are quick to talk about femininity, then let men judge you for your natural femininity not the BS that you hide behind talking about being real, this aint the damn lottery!!!!
IF WOMEN HAVE TO CONCEAL THEIR NATURAL SELF BEHIND SOME FAKENESS THEN DONT BLAME MEN FOR LOOKING AT YOU FROM THE SIDE OF THEIR EYES.
be proud of your natural femininity and then we will follow suit, until then accept the damn facts!

stop trying to sell the damn idea that putting on wonderbras that have your dried out tittay all up to your damn neck makes you FEMININE, it sure doesnt but it sure will have men look at you thinking that you have fresh perky sweet bosom (when you bloody dont)!
Your not judging, your basically preaching hate on 'womanly things' your definitely gay. You probably havent discovered it yet, But im sure one day you'll look back at this and say. . .  .'well ill be damned, queen was right!'
Mrs, Eve:

If you men are dealing with chicks who keep pantyliners BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SEX.  Imma need you to get CHECK at the nearest NUTHOUSE.  
WORD! can u even tell me how thats possible?
Cosmass:

seriously how is it possible?
annawhite:

Thats the point, all his posts are a literal attack on womens physiology and should be under a header reading ; REASONS WOMEN SHOULD GO FOR A SEXCHANGE!
MzD@rkSkin:

I think we differ on our definitions of the word player, if playa in this case means dikhead then I agree!
That is EXACTLY what im saying!!! Thank God someone here understands me!
EVERY HETEROSEXUAL MAN IN A RELATIONSHIP, should deal with it all! tampons, pantyliners, sanitary towels etc etc, for one to now start crying that he's seen one is straight up immaturity!
Now switchin up abt how a woman can wear it during sex when that doesnt even sound plausible!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
SA Lady:

Okay boys here's what I could think of,

1. The long nail on your pinky, seriously even a love-vendor cant get away with that anymore.

2. The muscle top is rediculously gay abeg lose it.

3. The Gold chain, I should start ripping them off your necks for a meltdown

4. The bloody fake accent over a charm line, makes me wanna smack the living daylights out of you.

5. Please accept that we've got ladies night out's and you are not welcomed, let alone ask what we goin to get up to AM NOT YOUR TEENAGE DAUGTER YOU KNOW!!!!! am a responsible adult.

6. Yes just because I am  not in love with you for the money it doesnt mean you dont have to go out there and make it.

7. Yes! expensive gifts are welcomed, anytime even if I dont ask for them.

8. Seriously black man there is nothing wrong in buying flowers PLEASE!!!!!!! get that through your black num skull.

9. I love you means you only sleep with me, generally men need an age of dawn on this one (fine Puss! comes with fine print stop acting oblivious its not gorgeous)

10. and YES! I am high maintenance, IS THAT YOU ACTING ALL OBLIVIOUS AGAIN? Please deal with it.

11. Just because I have opinion it doest mean, I am competitive, just stating what's on my mind

12. Could you bloody stop telling me what being a woman is all about. I am already one and I cant say the same for you now can I? now shut it.

13. Now that shirt with a huge arse collar and three buttons over the collar is an absolute no.

14. Accept it not all your ex gf's were cute, why do you insist on telling us how much you only date and prefer cute girls.

15 Now who said that hair in your armpit os hot, makes you look more like a man, well guess what its bloody fugly, girls why are we still putting up with it. Guy please start shaving. I am sick of this.

16. Serioously black man why do you need a car to get the hot chicks? Dont worry I know, self esteem right

17. By the way not every woman wants to marry you, not even on a cold day in hell.

18. Yes we cheat, wanna know why? cos were still looking duh!!!!! It turns out you not the one after all. So stop calling me names.

19. Stop being a mizer its a turn off simple.

20 Girls love s#x too, bet you didnt know that too hey  wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
bless you!

in fact every single one of your points is just GBAM! but i cant even express the number of EXACTLYS on no 3, 4, 12, 14 and 15!!!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2011
MrBrownjay,

I know you get offended easily and I guess that YOU. Someone asked me was these of men I knew personally and I said no. If you was reading the entire thread you would have seen that. These are men that are in PUBLIC doing that shit and I know damn well women ain't fucking with PANTYLINERS in public. So the TWO DOES NOT HAVE any correlations with each other. But, you can push that shit like it some "advice" you pushing. We both KNOW the real deal.

Someone also asked me if that was my husband I described and I said no. I have not seen him do it. So again how can these be men I AM DEALING WITH?

It okay not to impress your brothers sometimes. You was caught up with trying to get some hoot points. It is not necessary.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.