Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,337 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12278 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by mamaken: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
finally a thread were men and women can "insult" eachother with class . . . smiley

i've take notice of all the advices and promise to change my bad habits in 2011!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by annawhite(f): 3:09pm On Dec 30, 2010
%Mr Cork:

Odunnu (f)<<<<<< 10000% wifey material tongue
CORK I REALLY MISS U ,WHERE HAVE U BEEN
190:

This thread should be LOCKED angry angry

how can a thread be opened just 2 attack the opposite gender,

Where are these moderator's!!

arent there issues to be addressed no more~

C YU,after talking sides with mrjaybrorwn,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^This is un-necessary and should be locked immediately~

why should men be attacked under the name of ADVICE,

I think i would call my boys and derail this thread so it would be locked!!
angry angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by afokstoomuci(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2010
for girls.Guys love suprises.don't act as if you are over dependent on his money because he will see you as a liability.When he say he does not have money,he maybe testing you or not,try and support him.Meaning he can really on you when things goes down.Don't put him to test whether he will slap,believe me he will do it.Don't let your guy be the source of your happiness.Fit in with his families.show him that you appreciate is love etc
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Creamish(f): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
mamaken:

finally a thread were men and women can "insult" eachother with class . . . smiley

exactly . . . grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2010
OP.
I wish the girls could stop borrowing wears to their first date . . .infact it's awful.
I also wish the girls could start wearing pantie to the first date.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by PTBNaija(f): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2010
190:

angry angry

You weren't complaining when some men made statements that weren't even answering the original question!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2010
190:

angry angry

derail? did somebody just call for our assistance? wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Yorisb: 4:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
D-sense:

OP.
I wish the girls could stop borrowing wears to their first date . . .infact it's awful.
I also wish the girls could start wearing pantie to the first date.

I wonder the kinda girls u been going on dates with. ODE! tongue

Osondi Owendi!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
Guess who's here grin

Okay, let me sit down comfortably and refill my tea. My advice to MEN/BOYS:

If you are in a serious relationship with a woman, DO NOT TELL YOUR BOYS how well she can suck your kondo back that thang up. If you are sexually attracted to her, what make you think your boys won't be?

If you get a girl that is too high maintenance and you can't afford to keep her. Find another chick that you can afford. The problem with you guys is that you seek caliber that is outside of your league and then you cry about it.

Woman by nature are loyal and pleasers. If you have sex with a girl and she doesn't really compliment you nor praise you. Do not take it as that you DID THE DAMN THANG. Some women were raised to be sensitive to men and to stroke their egos. If you get with a chick like me that will tell you in your face THAT YOU COULDN'T Bleep TO SAVE YOUR LIFE. Don't be offended and take a few classes or many.

Men/boys PLEASE keep yourself up and exercise as well. Just like YOU don't like fat chicks neither[b]DO WE LIKE FAT CATS.[/b]

If your flash your rented cars, rented watches, rented shoes, rented money, rented clothes, and rented friends and land a gold digger. Don't come on Nairaland crying and flooding up the site because you got played.

If you go to the club and you see some chicks dancing like whores. It doesn't mean they are whores, however if you take them home and bed with them there a saying "all birds of the same kind flock together".

I need to refill my tea.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Guess who's here grin

Okay, let me sit down comfortably and refill my tea.  My advice to MEN/BOYS:

If you are in a serious relationship with a woman, DO NOT TELL YOUR BOYS how well she can suck your kondo back that thang up.  If you are sexually attracted to her, what make you think your boys won't be?

If you get a girl that is too high maintenance and you can't afford to keep her.  Find another chick that you can afford.  The problem with you guys is that you seek caliber that is outside of your league and then you cry about it.

Woman by nature are loyal and pleasers.  If you have intimacy with a girl and she doesn't really compliment you nor praise you.  Do not take it as that you DID THE DAMN THANG.  Some women were raised to be sensitive to men and to stroke their egos.  If you get with a chick like me that will tell you in your face THAT YOU COULDN'T bleep TO SAVE YOUR LIFE.  Don't be offended and take a few classes or many.

Men/boys PLEASE keep yourself up and exercise as well.  Just like YOU don't like fat chicks neither[b]DO WE LIKE FAT CATS.[/b]

If your flash your rented cars, rented watches, rented shoes, rented money, rented clothes, and rented friends and land a gold digger.  Don't come on Nairaland crying and flooding up the site because you got played.

If you go to the club and you see some chicks dancing like whores.  It doesn't mean they are whores, however if you take them home and bed with them there a saying "all birds of the same kind flock together".

I need to refill my tea. 

and here COMES Mrs Story teller _ AKA Mrs Eve!! angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2010
%Mr Cork:

and here COMES Mrs Story teller _ AKA Mrs Eve!! angry

Is your car due back today at 5pm? I know you will miss that ride with alloy wheels!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

If you go to the club and you see some chicks dancing like whores. It doesn't mean they are whores, however if you take them home and bed with them there a saying "all birds of the same kind flock together".

pls Mrs Eve we are all here to learn, can you enlighten us men, by telling us what would be the point of someone dancing like a who.re if she aint one. what is the aim?! are you saying that she aint too "bright" and that this is the only way she can attract men?!

by the way, ladies out there should know that men will gladly fukc a LovePeddler (in a heart beat) and not feel guilty about it ONE BIT, on the other hand, women get all worked up when treated like one. NEWSFLASH: a who.re cannot be treated like a wifey. . . . . . . . . . none never!!!!!
as i said earlier, women should know their positions!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
Avdise: I love Mrs Eve wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 5:08pm On Dec 30, 2010
**advise** (I can spell) angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

pls Mrs Eve we are all here to learn, can you enlighten us men, by telling us what would be the point of someone dancing like a who.re if she aint one. what is the aim?! are you saying that she aint too "bright" and that this is the only way she can attract men?!

by the way, ladies out there should know that men will gladly fukc a LovePeddler (in a heart beat) and not feel guilty about it ONE BIT, on the other hand, women get all worked up when treated like one. NEWSFLASH: a who.re cannot be treated like a wifey. . . . . . . . . . none never!!!!!
as i said earlier, women should know their positions!

Mr Brownjay,

I would be more than happy to enlighten the male species. As much as I want to control the images of women however, as you politely stated that THOSE WOMEN aren't too bright and I agree with you. Children are great imitators and we assumed that they are too "intelligent" for their age. However, for a person who is mentally challenged with childlike symptoms imitates the actions, dictions, and thoughts of society around them. It could be those women who dances like whores are mentally challenged and imitating a LovePeddler.

Now again, a woman dancing like a LovePeddler doesn't mean she is a LovePeddler. If she is taking off her clothes and sliding down the poles doesn't mean you have to consort with her. You mentioned that men will Bleep a LovePeddler in a hot second. The bird of the same flock would do that. A real LovePeddler wouldn't be offended if you treating her/him like one because whores are for everybody who willing to pay.

According to the love-vendor R US, smart whores know to get paid BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES and if the chick you bleeped was offended that you treated her like a LovePeddler then she wasn't a LovePeddler. She was an easy and free Bleep. In the player's book that was a novice challenge.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:39pm On Dec 30, 2010
Oh, by the way Mr brownjay,

I am not an expert in the whole WHOREOLOGY and I am wifey. I do know whores are increasing and pimps decreasing. I wonder why.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 5:47pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mrs, Eve <<< Radio Eve!! wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Odunnu: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2010
Mr Cork?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2010
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh you crack me the hell up!!!! i give you that.

Mrs, Eve:

Now again, a woman dancing like a LovePeddler doesn't mean she is a LovePeddler.  If she is taking off her clothes and sliding down the poles doesn't mean you have to consort with her.

and may i ask why not?! men like such women as they are A) easy B) loose C) easy to discard after use. consorting with who.res has never put a dent in a man's image, far from it. believe me, most in such places wont look down on other punters!

You mentioned that men will bleep a LovePeddler in a hot second.  The bird of the same flock would do that.  A real LovePeddler wouldn't be offended if you treating her/him like one because whores are for everybody who willing to pay.

we men know we are whores and have no problems with it as we would gladly sleep with anyone for free and accept to be treated that way.
so are you saying that all the women who dance whorishly in clubs are actually REAL who.res?!  but we MEN get their services for free!!!!! so where is the reward for them if they dont like to be treated as such?!. . . . . . . . pls i need more information sista!

According to the love-vendor R US, smart whores know to get paid BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES and if the chick you bleeped was offended that you treated her like a LovePeddler then she wasn't a LovePeddler.  She was an easy and free bleep.  In the player's book that was a novice challenge.

ROTFLMAO, nice try again sista!
i said that women who act like who.res should not complained when treated like one(meaning being an easy and free fukc), then you said that they are whores and get paid for their services (but most men dont give a dime to these club gals) and then you turn around and tell me that i should have known they were free fukcs?! bwaaaaaah!
NEWSFLASH:
we know they are!!!! thats why i wrote that we use them like the who.re the pretend to be and should comply and ush up rather than complain afterwards of being used. duh!

Mrs, Eve:

Oh, by the way Mr brownjay,
I am not an expert in the whole WHOREOLOGY and I am wifey.  I do know whores are increasing and pimps decreasing. I wonder why.

very simple: now that "normal" gals are giving themselves up for free and acting like who.res all over , there is no profit in pimpology because any man can just go to a club, buy 10$ worth of drinks to some lady and she would be juggling on his cokc, so why go to a professional?!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2010
Men: stop taking things too far,especially when a girl is trying to be ''just friends'',stop assuming that a girl likes you ,when she doesn't feel nothing towards you. shocked shocked, this is what i get from the guys most of the time,i wish they could just change their mind set.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by mbola(f): 6:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Men: Just be real and be confident with whatever you do.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by livedit(f): 6:54pm On Dec 30, 2010
Okay, livedit has decided to moonwalk into this convo.  wink

1.  For all those that can't handle "criticism" then don't dish it out.

2.  If you DO feel like your "criticism" is in order, at least be respectful about it.

3.  The way you "truly" feel and think about yourself, IS the type of woman/women YOU will attract

4.  What goes around comes around 10 times worse

5.  If you respect yourself first, then other people will respect you. Treat people how you want to be treated

6.  No means no,  not "maybe"

7.  You get back what you put in

8.  Patience is a virtue

9.  Keep it 100 in everything you do and say, don't pretend like you are "leather" when you are actually "pleather"

10. Women are to be respected and appreciated just like your mother/daughters.

11.  Not all women are the same, so don't treat us like we are

12. Just like your woman can be replaced, so can YOU

13.  Not all women you come across is not just interested in you for your money, cars etc.

14. Proper hygiene is pertinent, not only in the bedroom, but in your every day waking life.  So regardless if you are "busy" or not, a daily shower (soap) is an absolute must, (oh and don't forget about the "boys" too.  Keep it tight it tight always.  Clean drawls and clothes is a man's best friend.

15. IF you have a problem with halitosis, there are other avenues you can use to take care of that. 

16. For all the men who IS well endowed and boast about it all the time thinking you are impressing us, in reality, we are thinking that you have the exact opposite

and last but definitely not least.

Your manliness do not make the "man", it's the WHOLE package
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by dayokanu(m): 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
Girls should learn to differentiate between a guy and an ATM machine.

Lets hang out for drinks and next thing, their rent is short, their car broke down, her laptop is spoilt, her phone bills are due etc
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
gurls should sow their coats according 2 their own size

a lady has 300pounds Gucci i bag but kant pay 20pounds for electricity bill~ grin grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2010
Some people are taking this personal cos they are guilty
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 10:52pm On Dec 30, 2010
1. Most women shld find a way 2 smell their punanie themselves to see d kind of punishment we go thru when we bang them.Nairaland babes are nt excluded
2. naija babes shld realise dat if they want to spread their legs to everyone,one day someone wil reveal d truth to their fiances.
3. Naija babes shld realise dat d more they open their legs,the wider their puna?nies.
4. Naija babes do nt have d head to identify gud guys.they date bad Guys and say poo afterwards abt every guy.
5. D women in nl shld consider all these cos they would get married to us someday.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2010
johnterry1:

1. Most women shld find a way 2 smell their punanie themselves to see d kind of punishment we go thru when we bang them.Nairaland babes are nt excluded
2. naija babes shld realise dat if they want to spread their legs to everyone,one day someone wil reveal d truth to their fiances.
3. Naija babes shld realise dat d more they open their legs,the wider their puna?nies.
4. Naija babes do nt have d head to identify gud guys.they date bad Guys and say poo afterwards abt every guy.
5. D women in nl shld consider all these cos they would get married to us someday.

(spits tea on computer screen) Suga, you need to FIND OUT WHY YOU OR THEM ATTRACTING FUNKY PUNNY WOMEN. Hmmm.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2010
My list. Simple rules. . .for boys. wink

1) Always keep it real. Do not scorn a woman for having 5 kids but you have 10 plus with 6 different baby mothers, as it were men like you in the first place who caused these women to seek for a step father lol.

2) Humble yourself. "Promote manhood and protect womanhood".

3) You get what you paid for. As I said in the initial post, do not show off your rides, rolexes, stash of money and be shocked when the woman you essentially "buy" turns out to be a walking ATM machine.

4) You are what you attract. Simple

5) Never scorn what you lusted after to begin with. Is you know she is wearing hair weaves, fake nails, (padded jeans/bra), fake eye lashes; etc. you need not make it an issue to see her without @ night with hair in a doobie wrap. You knew it wasn't real to being with, so deal with it.

6) MAN UP! (not down there!) Think with your head, the BIG ONE. Learn the concept of common sense. This is VERY hard for you guys I realize but try. If you have to second guess, leave it alone.

7) Do not sport your homeboy's belongings and try to pass it off as your own.

8.) Learn how to diffrentiate time for the boys, and time for your girl. Nothing is more of a turn off for a woman, than a man with a "My homies and I do EVERYTHING together" mentality. Note: a date is a man and woman. Not Man, woman in passenger seat and 3 wise men in rear! angry

9) If a woman is on the dance floor "dancing like a slut" take it into consideration that perhaps she is enjoying herself. Unless she is siltenly mouthing for you to come over or motioning her finger(s) to "come", leave her be. If you find yourself dancing behind her, bumping and grinding, then you too are a "dancing slut". tongue

10) Stretch marks are a part of life. If a woman gave birth to you, and accumulated stretch marks is she too disgusting?

11) Remember B.O. is indiscriminate. Smelly vaginas exist, however I am sure the Axe Detailer Shower Tool, is not for us. Wash the natural salt from your little guys before you complain. wink

12) It's not the size that matters. But for women who feel it does, it is NOT a good idea to lie on your little guy. If she is reading a magazine as you climax, she is not impressed and you have been exposed! angry But seriously, push up bra issue, we understand but being told to expect a salami, only to get a Vienna sausage? Not HOT!

13) Look but do NOT stare; and def. do not make sounds. Peep, make eye contact and approach. If you cannot achieve this simple task, keep it moving to avoid the hurt feelings. The "Gotdayums!" are not cute! Lose the dramatic sounds!

14) If you are in a group DECIDE who is going to "holla" @ the passing chick. Nothing else is more tacky than a pack of s3x starved bulldogs barking @ us.

15) Fold the Polo shirt collars down, worst of all if you are wearing shades. Looking like a cave bat is not cute.

16) If it is 8 pm - midnight, loose the shades.

17) Muscle shirts, church shoes and straight jeans, not popping. (African and Jamo men ESPECIALLY NOTE THIS ONE! angry)

18) If she refused you before, DO NOT remind her. Lines like "You played me.", "I won't give up, I'ma get you", or the WORST OF ALL "Oh you playing hard to get huh?" makes you sound REAL desperate and "restraining-orderish!"

19) DO NOT ask a girl who has informed you she is in a relationship "So. . .you love him?" "Are you inlove"? Seriously. Look @ my face >>> angry On behalf of all of the women who have fallen victim to this, PISS OFF!

20) Stop feigning comfort. If a girl cries on your shoulder for advice or to vent, you are a douchebag if you "give her your shoulder" to sleep with her. EVEN IF she (who is emotionally unstable @ the time and irrational in the mind) is willing, you are a bag or pork skins, a bonafide pig if you do.

more to come. . .
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 8:19am On Dec 31, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

(spits tea on computer screen) Suga, you need to FIND OUT WHY YOU OR THEM ATTRACTING FUNKY PUNNY WOMEN. Hmmm.

looooool, I was thinkin' the same thing. Seems more like he's attracting dirty chicks grin.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Creamish(f): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2010
^^^

. . me thinks same too . . . cant believe all his sexcapades has been smelly all d way! grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2010
Creamish:

^^^

. . me thinks same too . . . cant believe all his sexcapades has been smelly all d way! grin grin

For all we know, he may be spreadin' the funk by sleepin' with all those smelly chicks--which means he may be funky as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / My Newly Weded Husband Cannot Perform In Bed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.