Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12326 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Phate07(m): 1:09am On Jan 09, 2011

^^Duh! undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:17am On Jan 09, 2011
women, if you think some men aint shiit then stay away from them. trying to get their attention will make you look just as "aint shiit" as you think they are.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:18am On Jan 09, 2011
Men wearing skinny jeans say that,

Hmm.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2011
Men, stop running after busted chicks then complain that you deserve better.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Phate07(m): 1:31am On Jan 09, 2011

Women, do cease the incessant nagging. After it sure sounds like bees buzzing.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:35am On Jan 09, 2011
Men, do not lie about your manliness size we will find out eventually.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 1:36am On Jan 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@queensmith
if i think the way you do then you must be a closeted lesbian for having views on the opposite gender, duh!

You see me here complaining about a mans sexual organ? u see me make remarks about what makes a man a man? you have basically complained about every part of a woman! almost making it sound as if being a woman is bad! even down to mentioning pantyliners! if you hate women and their pantyliners soo much just get with a man innit! less hassle! you get in you get out! no need to worry about saggy breasts and stretch marks!
only gay men complain about women the way you have here!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 09, 2011
women BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE. . . . . . . .  if you're busted then stand for it rather than using all form of deceit to conceal your busted status. men will eventually see you for what you really are/worth and will dislike you even more for wasting their goddam time. lol
as i said previously: KNOW YOUR POSITION!

@queensmith
i guess its good that someone opened this thread because you clearly have NO CLUE about men.
men do NOT like saggy tittay that looks like dried out melon or stinking vag.inas, if you have some and want men to ACCEPT you for having these "features" then thats all on you. some may because of different reasons but it doesnt change the damn fact.

ask any man around you if they enjoy getting freaky with a woman to then take of her panties to see a used pantyliner.bwaaaah!
if you had read PROPERLY what i wrote rather than trying to dismiss anything i said you would have understood that it was not about the pantyliner, but rather about some ladies not having the BRAINS to say:"excuse me for a sec", go to the toilet and remove this used pantyliner before coming back and continuing their bedroom acrobatic in a clean fashion.

btw i have given clues to woman about what some men dislike about women. is that not what the thread is about? why are you taking what i wrote so personally?! did what i wrote hurt your feelings that much. i guess you must have recognize yourself in these facts. . . . . . . . . . .  wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by switdick(m): 1:51am On Jan 09, 2011
@queen,i have2 correct you on this being a female that you r,you dont get to tell us{male}what and what not to complain about! How do you know the gay male by just reading his post? And what they like and dont like?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:53am On Jan 09, 2011
Good thing the thread opened because SOME OF YOU MEN have no idea what a woman wants.  

Women do not want a man that look like he nine months pregnant.  
Women do not want a man with no teeth in his mouth looking like Uncle Fester by the mouth.
Women do not want a man who can't even keep his penis up long enough to stick the head in.
Women do not want a man that can't tell his ass from his elbow.
Women do not want a man that think eating some stale ass peanuts on a Sunday watching football is a date.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by chikeorji123(m): 1:54am On Jan 09, 2011
@queen
l wonder what u up cool cool grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 2:08am On Jan 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@queensmith
i guess its good that someone opened this thread because you clearly have NO CLUE about men.
men do NOT like saggy tittay that looks like dried out melon or stinking vag.inas, if you have some and want men to ACCEPT you for having these "features" then thats all on you. some may because of different reasons but it doesnt change the damn fact.

ask any man around you if they enjoy getting freaky with a woman to then take of her panties to see a used pantyliner.bwaaaah!
if you had read PROPERLY what i wrote rather than trying to dismiss anything i said you would have understood that it was not about the pantyliner, but rather about some ladies not having the BRAINS to say:"excuse me for a sec", go to the toilet and remove this used pantyliner before coming back and continuing their bedroom acrobatic in a clean fashion.

btw i have given clues to woman about what some men dislike about women. is that not what the thread is about? why are you taking what i wrote so personally?! did what i wrote hurt your feelings that much. i guess you must have recognize yourself in these facts. . . . . . . . . . .  wink

no i dont know how gay men like it! grin
NOBODY LIKES SAGGIN BOOBS AND VAGINAS ARE NOT MEANT TO SMELL! God whatever gave me the idea you may have a little education? truth is; tits sag! its the way of life- nobidis breast forever defies the laws of gravity, and unless you have unlimited funds and a willing airhead, thats something you have to deal with too! its a woman thing! whether or not you want to deal with it doesnt really matter- mother nature doesnt care what you do or dont like Mrbrownjay! sad sad sad

no2 some women use pantiliners, some use tampons the list goes on forever another way of dealing with mother nature if you hadnt noticed, if you dont wanna see it, go and continue having sex with men!

no3 your opinions have basically shown me that you dislike everything about women! not thier attitude not their hindsight, you basically cant stand a womans physiology! or your not mature enough to handle it!

Of course muppet, if I couldnt relate to the things you have said I wouldnt be a woman! Im not taking anything personally. Im just pointing out you will be better off with men!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2011
@MEN

please keep it tidy and hairless down there theres nothing pleasant about catching hairs in your teeth! grin grin grin
also hairy legs hairy chest hairy back- nonononono! get it waxed get it removed get it fixed! its not attractive
also i dont know how some men have prickly chins but thats also wierd! like im huggin up my dad! super weird use an electronic shaver or something!
and omg please please please please please- wash yo dicks! lmao a sore throat isnt A a great thank you present but its a wonderful indication yo ass is super nasty!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:42am On Jan 09, 2011
queensmith:

no i dont know how gay men like it! grin
NOBODY LIKES SAGGIN bosoms AND VAGINAS ARE NOT MEANT TO SMELL! God whatever gave me the idea you may have a little education? truth is; bosoms sag! its the way of life- nobidis bosom forever defies the laws of gravity, and unless you have unlimited funds and a willing airhead, thats something you have to deal with too! its a woman thing! whether or not you want to deal with it doesnt really matter- mother nature doesnt care what you do or dont like Mrbrownjay! sad sad sad

no2 some women use pantiliners, some use tampons the list goes on forever another way of dealing with mother nature if you hadnt noticed, if you dont wanna see it, go and continue having sex with men!

no3 your opinions have basically shown me that you dislike everything about women! not thier attitude not their hindsight, you basically cant stand a womans physiology! or your not mature enough to handle it!

Of course muppet, if I couldnt relate to the things you have said I wouldnt be a woman! Im not taking anything personally. Im just pointing out you will be better off with men!

then you wonder why women still dont understand men when some women think like you.
so boobs sag so men SHOULD like saggy boobs?! DUH!!!!
who gives a damn what is the way of life for women (or mother nature), the truth remains that MEN DONT LIKE DRIED OUT SAGGY TITTAY, whether YOU like it or not.
some men will settle for it due to various reason but it will never change the damn fact, get it through your small brain!

why would you even think that keeping your used pantyliner when having sex is enjoyable by men? it shows you exactly why this thread is meaningful to women.

the fact that you would expect men to enjoy women regardless of who or what they are shows again that you are clueless about us all. we men have criterias depending of the use we require for women (and how DESPERATE one is). expecting men to accept any women just because she has tittays and womanliness shows us again that you have a lot to learn from the male gender.

btw you can call me gay, super extra crispy gay or even transgendered for all i care lol. i know how some women would try to use these cheap BS insult to get at men's ego. . . . . . . . .sorry it doesnt work on me. try harder, at least it MAY make you look relevant because when it comes to the discussion at hand, you aint!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 2:59am On Jan 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

then you wonder why women still dont understand men when some women think like you.
No, men are not difficult to understand, YOU are the one with closet issues!
MRbrownJAY:

so bosoms sag so men SHOULD like saggy bosoms?! DUH!!!!
No- bosoms sag so men shoud DEAL with it! not complain about it! DUH!!!
MRbrownJAY:

who gives a damn what is the way of life for women (or mother nature), the truth remains that MEN DONT LIKE DRIED OUT SAGGY TITTAY, whether YOU like it or not.
your a big fool! The topic reads; advice to the opposite gender, not 'naughty woman about the things you hate on the female anatomy'! did you read it? Or your hatred for the female species has been long boiling you couldnt wait to let it out?
How useful is your little rant about sagging tiddays? like i said- NOBODY LIKES SAGGING TIDDAYS! THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NIGGA!
MRbrownJAY:

some men will settle for it due to various reason
yes and the rest of them have intimacy with men!
MRbrownJAY:

why would you even think that keeping your used pantyliner when having sex is enjoyable by men? it shows you exactly why this thread is meaningful to women.
Where did you get that information from? part of being with a woman is seeing her pantyliners! this keeps bringing me right back to- CONTINUE WITH MEN! YOUR SOO MUCH BETTER OFF!
MRbrownJAY:

the fact that you would expect men to enjoy women regardless of who or what they are shows again that you are clueless
i expect a straight man to enjoy a woman, every part of her feminity and everything that makes her female! just like I, a straight woman loves everything about the male anatomy,
MRbrownJAY:

we men have criterias depending of the use we require for women (and how DESPERATE one is). expecting men to accept any women just because she has tittays and womanliness shows us again that you have a lot to learn from the male gender.
Yes I can see, you want a woman without female parts and a hanging cock, i get you!
MRbrownJAY:

btw you can call me gay, super extra crispy gay or even transgendered for all i care lol. i know how some women would try to use these cheap BS insult to get at men's ego. . . . . . . . .sorry it doesnt work on me. try harder, at least it MAY make you look relevant because when it comes to the discussion at hand, you aint!
you know its true- your ego is irrelevant here. Women are not good enough for you! and since for now God has only come up with the 2- i say you remain closeted!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by maninmood(m): 3:14am On Jan 09, 2011
@queensmith: Sharappppppp angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 3:23am On Jan 09, 2011
^^ mind ya bizniz!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 09, 2011
oh lawd!!!!!

queensmith:

No, men are not difficult to understand, YOU are the one with closet issues!

i know you wish men would accept you for all your defects and deceit but since these were MY advices. you should have just walk along then and not reply rather than waste your valuable time on ME!!! (again your focus with my person is worrying)

No- bosoms sag so men shoud DEAL with it! not complain about it!

we all know you got saggy tittay but when you wear wonderbra to make them look COMPLETELY different than they truly are, thats when the beef is.
if women dont want to accept their saggy tittays, by concealing them in wonderbras etc, then WHY SHOULD WE?!
the only reason why most women will try to deceive men is because, DEEP DOWN INSIDE, y'all know that it doesnt look nice and that MEN dont like it. DUH!!!!

DUH!!!your a big fool! The topic reads; advice to the opposite gender, not 'naughty woman about the things you hate on the female anatomy'! did you read it? Or your hatred for the female species has been long boiling you couldnt wait to let it out?

if you kept your head out of you a$$ and stop fantasizing about my person, you would have understood that its the DECEIT that was the problem not the sagging tittays. READ MY FIRST POST AGAIN rather than fantasizing about my posts!!!!!

How useful is your little rant about sagging tiddays? like i said- NOBODY LIKES SAGGING TIDDAYS! THERES NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NIGGA!

check my first post again rather than basking in your own BS.

yes and the rest of them have intimacy with men!

then you better check your man's late night activities then. lol!

Where did you get that information from? part of being with a woman is seeing her pantyliners! this keeps bringing me right back to- CONTINUE WITH MEN! YOUR SOO MUCH BETTER OFF!

there is a HUGE difference between having a glance at pantyliners in the dustbin and getting freaky with one lady only to discover that she still has her USED pantyliner on.

i expect a straight man to enjoy a woman, every part of her feminity and everything that makes her female! just like I, a straight woman loves everything about the male anatomy

thats what most women with busted self would say!!!!
what does a woman's femininity has got to do with anything?! if women are real then they have nothing to fear and be themselves, the one who CANT accept their femininity are the one wearing all the disguises to CONCEAL THEIR FEMININITY. anyone that put on disguises and costumes would have only themselves to blame when the truth is finally revealed. if you enjoy wearing wonderbras to keep up with the fresh younger gal out there (with firm perky tittay) rather that acting your age/self then thats all on you. dont blame men and their supposed  lack of attraction for "your femininity"!

if your femininity cost $300 and is made from someone else's hair then let me go and THANK THEM rather than you.

you know its true- your ego is irrelevant here. Women are not good enough for you! and since for now God has only come up with the 2- i say you remain closeted!

MEN: dont fall for these cheap tricks by women with busted bodies/self who would rather wear all these disguises and talk about acceptance. if they were really up to scratch they would not have the need for all these items to turn into someone else.
when you talk about it, they are quick to try to dismiss you and call you names rather than state the damn facts.
if we listen to this poster, men who prefer that women are REAL rather than phoney/fake must be gay, duh!

tell your gals to remove their damn weave before you commit to them, tell them to remove all the fakeness and judge them  RAW before you commit to the possible horse that lay under because the raw product is what you will end up with more than the deceitful one. if she has a problem removing it all before you commit then you better start worrying of what you may ultimately find.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by maninmood(m): 3:47am On Jan 09, 2011
@mrbrownjay: You are corect man cool cool. Ask @queensmith if she does not sleep, and she is in Nigeria undecided

@queensmith: I said sharapp angry angry Must u be criticizing men? angry  First ask your husband to shave his bia-bia and arm-pit before posting rubbish here, Or have you turned a lesbo, so I can inform him?  undecided undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 4:01am On Jan 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

oh lawd!!!!!
i know you wish men would accept you for all your defects and deceit but since these were MY advices. you should have just walk along then and not reply rather than waste your valuable time on ME!!! (again your focus with my person is worrying)
I feel i owe it to society to educate you where television has had you misled!
MRbrownJAY:

we all know you got saggy tittay but when you wear wonderbra to make them look COMPLETELY different than they truly are, thats when the beef is.
if women dont want to accept their saggy tittays, by concealing them in wonderbras etc, then WHY SHOULD WE?!
the only reason why most women will try to deceive men is because, DEEP DOWN INSIDE, y'all know that it doesnt look nice and that MEN dont like it. DUH!!!!
Your point is? you know your full of shit right? if a woman has sagging tits should she now walk around wearing no bra? what did you think the aim of a bra was? lawhammercy your mother didnt do very well did she?
we know saggin tits doesnt look nice- and no matter how many times you lament over it nothing will change, so you even raising the issue here just exposes your hatred for women and has brought nothing positive to light, educated nobody, neither has it been a useful piece of advice!
DUHHH!
MRbrownJAY:

if you kept your head out of you a$$ and stop fantasizing about my person, you would have understood that its the DECEIT that was the problem not the sagging tittays. READ MY FIRST POST AGAIN rather than fantasizing about my posts!!!!!
again i must say- your an idiot, what deciet? so it has now become deceit to wear a bra? e gba mi ooo- MJB ARE YOU LISTENING TO YOURSELF? so in your world women wont wear bras? is that what your saying? you think women should no longer wear bras? NOW I KNOW YOU TRULY HAVE SOME DEEP ASS ISSUES!
MRbrownJAY:

then you better check your man's late night activities then. lol!
I dont need to, my man is into women alone! he loves my body!
MRbrownJAY:

there is a HUGE difference between having a glance at pantyliners in the dustbin and getting freaky with one lady only to discover that she still has her USED pantyliner on.
would u rather she had a new pantyliner in?  when i said you need to see it i didnt mean glance at it in a dustbin. What is part of a womans everyday life is nothing to be ashamed of another thing you have to deal with and straight men have no reason to complain about! Im guessing it not only takes heterosexuality it takes a certain amount of maturity, i understand your not there yet so i wish you luck with it!
MRbrownJAY:

thats what most women with busted self would say!!!!
what exactly is busted? please expantiate.
MRbrownJAY:

what does a woman's femininity has got to do with anything?!
All the things you complained about is simply what makes a woman a woman, thats why i suggested you just be gay!
MRbrownJAY:

if women are real then they have nothing to fear and be themselves, the one who CANT accept their femininity are the one wearing all the disguises to CONCEAL THEIR FEMININITY. anyone that put on disguises and costumes would have only themselves to blame when the truth is finally revealed. if you enjoy wearing wonderbras to keep up with the fresh younger gal out there (with firm perky tittay) rather that acting your age/self then thats all on you. dont blame men and their supposed  lack of attraction for "your femininity"!
if women are real as opposed to being women that are men?
Yes i remember a woman being herself will be one that doesnt wear a bra right? your alone in the world with that one- I think every STRAIGHT man on earth will disagree!
hmmmm a supposedly straight man who doesnt like female underwear, its unheard of! dude hang it up, your a gay!
MRbrownJAY:

if your femininity cost $300 and is made from someone else's hair then let me go and THANK THEM rather than you.
again your point is?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by maninmood(m): 4:04am On Jan 09, 2011
@Queensmith I am sure you know me. I will tell him the rubbish you are doing here instead of breastfeeding that your child angry angry

Do you even shave yours? angry undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 4:06am On Jan 09, 2011
maninmood:

@mrbrownjay: You are corect man cool cool. Ask @queensmith if she does not sleep, and she is in Nigeria undecided

@queensmith: I said sharapp angry angry Must u be criticizing men? angry  First ask your husband to shave his bia-bia and arm-pit before posting rubbish here, Or have you turned a lesbo, so I can inform him?  undecided undecided

are you on medication for psychosis? or does hypocrisy just come as the air you breathe?
so MBJ is a correct man for spewing bs and im the one that doesnt sleep? the one posting rubbish?
why dont you go and tell your mother and your sisters never to wear a bra since MBJ is soo correct? since she even wasted time bearing you why dont u ask her to jump in front of a trailer because she has stretch marks? and to make mr MBJ even more correct let her shave the hair off her head!
and wth told u im in nigeria? is skanskan eating at your brain cells?
try and think before you jump up and down! bufoon!

you must be mad! idiot! kmt
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 4:07am On Jan 09, 2011
maninmood:

@Queensmith I am sure you know me. I will tell him the rubbish you are doing here instead of breastfeeding that your child angry angry

Do you even shave yours? angry undecided
ok- i just realised you really are out of your mind, i will ignore you from now on!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by maninmood(m): 4:37am On Jan 09, 2011
queensmith, I must have made you cry,sorry grin But stop criticizing men OK? Just an elderly advice
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 5:46am On Jan 09, 2011
another fight here again grin grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:56am On Jan 09, 2011
You the shit starter 190
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 09, 2011
sm[size=18pt]GD[/size]h @ mr.brownjay angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 6:09am On Jan 09, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You the poo starter 190

I aint, The fight is rite there before me
grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Phate07(m): 8:46am On Jan 09, 2011

**Damn! What a fight!** shocked shocked
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by tpia1: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2011
Phate07:

Lol. cheesy The deception is enough for one to commit murder.

you seem quite obsessed with murder and committing murder.

any particular reason?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Phate07(m): 10:38am On Jan 09, 2011
tpia1:

you seem quite obsessed with murder and committing murder.

any particular reason?

You seem quite obsessed with me and anything related with me.

Any particular reason?

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by blank(f): 12:15pm On Jan 09, 2011
I like hairy guys and I like watching football as a date. Nothing can beat u n ur guy going 2 Heiniken Place 2 watch Champions League. I met my husband on d basketball court n its been heaven ever since.

Advice 2 females:

It won't hurt 2 develop other interests apart from d usual ones especially if ur significant other likes it.

Also, its very good 2 have an open mind about things n not always stick 2 ur guns whether right or wrong. Its totally unattractive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+] / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.