Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12324 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Omolola1(f): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
lol, i guess u knw these thngs then. . .lol
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by 190: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
Phate07:

Lol. cheesy The deception is enough for one to commit murder.

Im not expecting any one to believe, besides why would a LADY HAVE SLACKED BR[i]EAS[/i]TS,

@ AGE 20sumtin, Does it wither so fast, Jesus

I mean com'on, how much suckin would transform a breast from its original standing position where it receives standing ovation into

a mean ugly nugga slippers that could be used for killing mosquitoes
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 08, 2011
queensmith:

@mds what i cant stand is women who clean their boyfreinds apartments or men that expect women that do so!
or even men that expect me to cook,
i am not a chef! DO NOT ask me to cook for you!

THANK YOU! That is another good point. I don't understand the laziness of some men.
Men stop using your status as a "single bachelor" as an excuse for nastiness!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
Men sniffling your fingers after digging in your anus is not cool.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^did u see the video I posted? grin anyway that is another point. . .
MEN STOP POSING AS THUGS!!!!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mz Dark,

I seent that shit. That old arse man beating on that big arse boy and the boy didn't even flinch. He all like whatever.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^ grin I think it was too much tho.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2011
Omolola1:

@Ortonio, so u mean sagging is a good thing? it makes u guys luk irresponsible and personally, it disgusts me

Sagging doesn't neccessary make one irresponsible or thuggish, Why are you disgusted by it? . .is it costsome piggy guys wear on boxer for a whole week? .
Based on morals, i dunno if its right or wrong babe. I just feel free and in control whenever i sag.
I heard its good for the third leg cojones also, Afterall they too needs some space.
rokiatu:

God I hope this is a joke. It ain't cool at all. There is nothing sexier than a well dressed man. When I say a "well dressed man", I mean a man who dresses with class. But anyway to each his own. cool

On the contrary, I'm dead serious.lol.
Gurl The "well dressed man" in me ends at my Workplace. You don't expect me moving about wif ma belt on ma belly like my High School Principal now do you?
But i must confess, Some guys just overdo it though.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
Omolola1:

@Ortonio, so u mean sagging is a good thing? it makes u guys luk irresponsible and personally, it disgusts me

Sagging doesn't neccessary make one irresponsible or thuggish, Why are you disgusted by it? . .is it costsome piggy guys wear on boxer for a whole week? .
Based on morals, i dunno if its right or wrong babe. I just feel free and in control whenever i sag.
I heard its good for the third leg cojones also, Afterall they too needs some space.
rokiatu:

God I hope this is a joke. It ain't cool at all. There is nothing sexier than a well dressed man. When I say a "well dressed man", I mean a man who dresses with class. But anyway to each his own. cool

On the contrary, I'm dead serious.lol.
Gurl The "well dressed man" in me ends at my Workplace. You don't expect me moving about wif ma belt on ma belly like my High School Principal now do you?
But i must confess, Some guys just overdo it though.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by SmashingM(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2011
Men should learn to take no for an answer. Everything is not just about them.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
Hitting a lady is not cool fellows. IF you can't control you temper try hitting a tiger and see how well mannered you would be afterward.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

LoL thats not what i meant. C'mon now, I do not expect men roaming around in suit all day. An example of a well dressed man is Kanye West. Now tell me do you see him in suit all the time or his pants hanging down?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^the NEW Kanye that is grin grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2011
I like Sean Combs attire. He dress professional at work and dress manly at home. I like a man who can switch on and off when it come to dealing business and personal matters. My husband is that way. He handles his business and personal matters well.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2011
erm whaaaaat! are u guys bein serious? kanye west is a good example of NOTHING! except for how to be a d*ckhed!
omg eve did u just say sean combs?? gawd im out! next ill be hearing jayz!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
Queen, lets be serious here, the dude has good fashion sense. We are only talking abt fashion here not personality.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 5:02pm On Jan 08, 2011
SmashingM:

Men should learn to take no for an answer. Everything is not just about them.

What if the girl in question really likes you but is playing hard-to get?
rokiatu:

LoL thats not what i meant. C'mon now, I do not expect men roaming around in suit all day. An example of a well dressed man is Kanye West. Now tell me do you see him in suit all the time or his pants hanging down?
Common, Yeezy was/is a Momma's boy right from day one, his mum protected him from all dat, he was the bookish type and knew Nothing about street life neither.

Sidenote: Yeah i must confess he's supercool.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 5:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
YES even in his fashion! granted he gets styled well sometimes but that guy never looks attractive! ESPECIALLY if he wears a suit! he looks HORRIBLE! like a sausage spilling out of its skin!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2011
I did not say Sean Combs was fine! I do like his sense of business attire and manly attire. He can switch on and off unlike some men.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
I did not say Sean Combs was fine! I do like his sense of business attire and manly attire. He can switch on and off unlike some men.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 5:09pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

My husband is that way.   He handles his business and personal matters well.
Mrs, Eve:

Men sniffling your fingers after digging in your anus is not cool.  

Does he also Stick his creep mid-finger down his anus?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2011
If he do I haven't seen it Omoloa.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2011
i know exactly what you are all saying, but name dropping these celebrities doesnt prove the point! where exaclty do you think these guys get the sagging from? if anything most american celebrities are very badly dressed! obviously except for when they get intentional styling! but all this kanye west sean combs na uhn! any man can look good in a suit!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2011
queensmith:

YES even in his fashion! granted he gets styled well sometimes but that guy never looks attractive! ESPECIALLY if he wears a suit! he looks HORRIBLE! like a sausage spilling out of its skin!
Are sure you're really into men?
Go Check out Love Lockdown or even his lastest single Runaway ft Pusha T, you'll definitely reconsider.

Countdown to the most handsome Rapper for the past decade, Yeezy will surely fall amongst the top ten.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2011
queensmith:

any man can look good in a suit!
Sayzz who? undecided

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

Are sure you're really into men?
Go Check out Love Lockdown or even his lastest single Runaway ft Pusha T, you'll definitely reconsider.

Countdown to the most handsome Rapper for the past decade, Yeezy will surely fall amongst the top ten.

o please gimme a break! why will i look at a music video and expect men to be dressed so 24/7?
ok me and you- different definitions of handsome! kanye wont even fall into my top 20! hes an ugly mofo! but thats beside the poin!
roki- I take that back, since even kanye west looks hideous in a suit!
but i must say any man can rock a suit! thats why its business orientated, its presentable but also very impractical for a man to wear 24/7!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 7:36pm On Jan 08, 2011
^
I recommended the vids cos you said he looked 'horrible' and smtn bout sausage spilling outta his skin.
And POC, not ALL MEN look good in suit.dear.

Nice knowing ur opinion though.

**imagining Miss Queensmith in a pink suit.lmfao**
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by adim2(m): 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
girl haba what is that chicken feather you are putting in ur eyes calling it eye whatever the one God give you don do. it makes you look like dull ball my little sister carried when she was 1 year old

Shey If men barb Gallas and look irresponsible shey women too go follow them barb GALLAS? even if una don tire to do hair plait poff-poff abeg

Abeg at the age of 14 to before you give birth you tummy suppose dey down. why dem girl come take the age of 16 dey carry belle wey dem no go born pikin. please ladies try and do some work out
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 09, 2011
@mrs Eve
i just saw your following msg:

Mr brownjay,
I called you a PUNK BEFORE you told me you don't flirt with married women so what are you talking about me trashing talking you? Anyway, I only said ain't nuffing wrong with flirting after you told me you wouldn't be my bodyguard that was it.

I did not go crying and writing suicidal notes. I thought you would have taken hint of my sarcasm but I guess not.

I asked because you was starting to smell yourself. I just wanted to be clear.

lets get it clear: you didnt CALL ME a punk, you asked me if i was one because i didnt want to come along and bodyguard you. this is as silly as asking a gal if she is a nun simply because she doesnt want to fukc, duh!
go use these cheap tactics on novices pls.

anyway my beef was when you started talking trash about the kind of gal "you think" i deal with while a few minutes earlier you were asking me to hang out with you. if you think i like skanks and hoes and invite me to go along with you to some club or whatever doesnt it make you look. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?!
as i repeat, i dont really care what you think of me but at least stick to your beliefs. if you think i like skanks and hoes then, unless you are one, inviting me is a waste of your valuable time. lol!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 09, 2011
@queensmith
if i think the way you do then you must be a closeted lesbian for having views on the opposite gender, duh!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 12:57am On Jan 09, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@mrs Eve
i just saw your following msg:

lets get it clear: you didnt CALL ME a punk, you asked me if i was one because i didnt want to come along and bodyguard you. this is as silly as asking a gal if she is a nun simply because she doesnt want to fukc, duh!
go use these cheap tactics on novices pls.

anyway my beef was when you started talking trash about the kind of gal "you think" i deal with while a few minutes earlier you were asking me to hang out with you. if you think i like skanks and hoes and invite me to go along with you to some club or whatever doesnt it make you look. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ?!
as i repeat, i dont really care what you think of me but at least stick to your beliefs. if you think i like skanks and hoes then, unless you are one, inviting me is a waste of your valuable time. lol!

If that you think I said whatever. Just like Ayetty said you gon believe what you want anyways. As I said many threads ago I was being facetious but whatever. Get back to your thugging.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 12:59am On Jan 09, 2011
Men stop acting like you run shit when you don't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Experience As A Pervert..... Touching Girls In Crowd, Or In Keke Or Bus / Confession : How I Fuc*k Our Telant Daughter In Our Room [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.