Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12279 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Creamish(f): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2010
LMFAO!! grin . . .poor dude . . . must b investing in loads of soap n deodorants!

. . hey man, we just playing! tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrCork2: 10:45am On Dec 31, 2010
All Niaraland females MUST looooooose weight in 2011!!! angry (no oofeinse)
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2010
livedit:

Okay, livedit has decided to moonwalk into this convo.  wink
10. Women are to be respected and appreciated just like your mother/daughters.

so what about women/daughters who dont respect themselves, should WE respect/appreciate them too?!
asking men to respect ALL women and daughters is absurd. i know a few that will never get respect from me.
and if they happen to be my daughter/sister etc then it wont change the fact at hand.
to each their own but, although i "understand" them, i have no respect for anyone selling themselves for a BB/recharge cards, NONE!
RESPECT HAS TO BE EARNED whether man or woman, mothers or daughters!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mr Cock, you grow some cock and I will shed a pound. Deal?

%Mr Cork:

All Niaraland females MUST looooooose weight in 2011!!! angry (no oofeinse)

Inkie adn Creamish! You guys had me rolling. Yeah, he prolly at the vendor buying Tussy and shit. It seems those men that attract funky women have hygiene problems too. You know all birds of the same kind flocks together.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mrs, Eve:

Is your car due back today at 5pm?  I know you will miss that ride with alloy wheels!

I cried when I read this LOL. I had a stomach cramp from laughing.

@ topic: I posted this yesterday and it disappeared, rightfully so it was too long! Anyway so. . .

My list. Simple rules. . .for boys. wink

- Never scorn what you lusted after to begin with. If you know she is wearing hair weaves, fake nails, (padded jeans/bra), fake eye lashes; etc. you need not make it an issue to see her without @ night with hair in a doobie wrap. You knew it wasn't real to being with, so deal with it,

- [s]"My homies/boys and I do EVERYTHING together"[/s] mentality. Lose it.

- NOTE: Stretch marks are a part of life. If the woman who gave birth to you accumulated stretch marks in the process, is she too disgusting?

- B.O. is indiscriminate. Smelly vaginas exist, however I am sure the Axe Detailer Shower Tool (hilarious commercials btw!), is not for us. Wash the natural salt from your little guys before you complain.  cheesy

- It's NOT a good idea to lie on your little guy.   So, push up bra issue yes we understand but being told to expect a salami, only to get a Vienna sausage? Not HOT! angry

2BC. . .
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 31, 2010
CONTINUED. . .

- Look but do NOT stare. Peep, make eye contact and approach. If you cannot achieve this simple task, keep it moving to avoid the hurt feelings. The "Gotdayums!" are not cute! Lose the dramatic sounds!

- If you are in a group DECIDE who is going to "holla" @ the passing chick. Nothing else is more tacky than a pack of s3x starved bulldogs barking @ us.

- Fold the Polo shirt collars down, worst of all if you are wearing shades. Looking like a cave bat is not cute.

- If it is 8 pm - midnight, loose the shades.

- Muscle shirts, church shoes and straight jeans: not popping. (African and Jamo men ESPECIALLY NOTE THIS ONE!  angry )

- If a girl cries on your shoulder for advice or to vent, you are a douchebag if you "give her your shoulder" to sleep with her.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 31, 2010
ABA!!!!!
MzJamoGal:

- Never scorn what you lusted after to begin with. If you know she is wearing hair weaves, fake nails, (padded jeans/bra), fake eye lashes; etc. you need not make it an issue to see her without @ night with hair in a doobie wrap. You knew it wasn't real to being with, so deal with it,

come on!!! we all know that y'all dont look REMOTELY like the person you pretend to be BUT you have to keep your charade ALL THE TIME. no days off!
so if you played hard to get with long curly hair then you best be waking up in the morning with LONG CURLY HAIR.
doing all the hustling and bustling to sell me HENNESSY and then after settle me with some cheap palm wine then i am not buying. we want the HENNESSY all the time! get it?!

[s]"My homies/boys and I do EVERYTHING together"[/s] mentality. Lose it.

there is a HUGE difference between "i do everything together" and " they are more important than you". expecting men to value you over a 20yrs+ friendship is not only silly but immature. we dont mind if y'all valued your gf the same.

- NOTE: Stretch marks are a part of life. If the woman who gave birth to you accumulated stretch marks in the process, is she too disgusting?

of course many people have stretch marks BUT we are talking about people who gladly parade them like its a fashion statement. check pic below for info. lol

- It's NOT a good idea to lie on your little guy.   So, push up bra issue yes we understand but being told to expect a salami, only to get a Vienna sausage? Not HOT!  angry

different ball game, but if  a guy fills his pants with socks to make his cokc look big then you have ALL THE RIGHTS to complain about it when the peanut is finally revealed.
on the other hand, if a man tell you is shiit is the bomb and cant blow you cootie cat away then you have all the rights to complain BUT dont be mad if he turns around and blame your lack of bedroom enthusiasm or else for his poor performance.

- If a girl cries on your shoulder for advice or to vent, you are a douchebag if you "give her your shoulder" to sleep with her.

does sending her to my buddy for "therapy" count as a fail too?! lol

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by iice(f): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2010
Holy Mother of Krishna!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by blank(f): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2010
Advice 2 guys:

When ladies say dey need more attention from dir spouse, it doesn't mean u need 2 spend money. Just spend more time with her and show her love.

Stop spreading false stories of how u slept with a chic when u know its not true. Its highly damaging 2 her reputation.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
Mz Jamo!!!

Girl!!! I see African men especially wearing some bleeped up fashion in USA. This one african dude had on some wool socks wearing sandals, velvet pants, spandex shirt, and a trucker hat on. He thought he was fiooooone! I am like this nigga look like he work on Las Vega Sunset BLVD, you know them niggas in those neon bright clothing talking about "Free Parking over here". Girl! I am so glad my husband is Americanized when it come to fashion cos Lawd Jesus!

I can't be strolling down the street and my baby looking like he just came home from the circus.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 5:34pm On Dec 31, 2010
ATTENTION MEN/BOYS

If I catch ONE MORE MALE COUNTERPART digging in his arse and sniffing his fingers ONE MORE TIME. I am going to personally kick his arse. Do not grab your nuts in public and sniff your fingers. If a woman see that and STILL APPROACH you send her directly to me so I can kick her arse too. angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 10:03pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Mrs.eve,
So u are married and still find it okay to insult the men here (nairaland).henceforth,if u insult any guy on nl,that insult wil be directed to him.if d nl guys annoy u so much,then dont come here rather spend ur time wit ur "perfect husband".besides,u need be reminded dat u are not d only married woman here
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
@Jaybrown . . . . . . grin grin grin
The pics reveal the pure fact bout today's girls.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2010
johnterry1:

@Mrs.eve,
So u are married and still find it okay to insult the men here (nairaland).henceforth,if u insult any guy on nl,that insult wil be directed to him.if d nl guys annoy u so much,then dont come here rather spend your time wit your "perfect husband".besides,u need be reminded dat u are not d only married woman here

I see we getting emotional huh?  Well, Johnny SOME OF US HAVE JOBS and can't always stay at home all day doing nothing.  One of the perks of having a white collar job (we can get on computer and joyride).  

The husband appreciates you caring but we got this and if the "insults" doesn't pertain to you then you do not have to respond.  Just a suggestion.  wink

By the way where on this THREAD I posted "I am the only married woman"? Not everybody can be perfect.  grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2010
^^in the trash grin
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 10:13pm On Dec 31, 2010
undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Dsense(m): 10:19pm On Dec 31, 2010
Yep, in the trash angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 01, 2011
johnterry1:

@Mrs.eve,
So u are married and still find it okay to insult the men here (nairaland).henceforth,if u insult any guy on nl,that insult wil be directed to him.if d nl guys annoy u so much,then dont come here rather spend your time wit your "perfect husband".besides,u need be reminded dat u are not d only married woman here

See first two pages and Mr.BrownJay's posts wink

LOL@ the African dude Ms.Eve saw. Like my ex from Cameroon. Dude has an AWESOME body, beautiful face! But for some reason like most African (and Jamo) men out here he has the tendency to feel himself a little too much. Forget the matching, its all about the tight shirt, tight pants to show off the build to have the "chickens clucking" (white broads mostly, they love African dudes out here!). I used to shop for his ass! LOL. XL shirts strictly no XXS lol. NO WAY was I gonna let him embarrass himself or me for that matter. it would be 9 pm and this dude wants to leave the house with some damn shades on! angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by InkedNerd(f): 2:18am On Jan 01, 2011
OMMFG, MRbrownJAY I officially hate you. I was eating a really yummy plum and those pictures made me spit out my last bite!!! Damn it, I never do that to food angry. You owe me a plum!!! angry

By the way, I know people that go to those wor wor parties here in New York. I even have a washed up associate who does nothing but go to those parties.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 01, 2011
MRbrownJAY vs Me

ABA!!!!!
come on!!! we all know that y'all dont look REMOTELY like the person you pretend to be BUT you have to keep your charade ALL THE TIME. no days off!
so if you played hard to get with long curly hair then you best be waking up in the morning with LONG CURLY HAIR.
doing all the hustling and bustling to sell me HENNESSY and then after settle me with some cheap palm wine then i am not buying. we want the HENNESSY all the time! get it?!

Oh come on you seriously do not mean that! Get out of here! Black hair grows yes but how many 90% - 99.9% black females you know have long to their hass, SILKY/YAKI textured hair? How many women you know over a certain age (25 up) have perfectly round/upright and perky bosoms? Like I said you all should be able to differentiate real from fake.

Another point/ TIP: Stop complaining about the fakeness of women but over look women who are real. I cannot stress to you how many times I hear u guys complain yet you overlook the sister with the short nails, short REAL hair; etc.

there is a HUGE difference between "i do everything together" and " they are more important than you". expecting men to value you over a 20yrs+ friendship is not only silly but immature. we dont mind if y'all valued your gf the same.

When your "homeboys" can give you children and fck you like a lady, then they'll deserve your TL&C.  wink As for me, once I have my man, my girls have to take the back seat because I come first to me. What ever makes me happy is what I choose first and foremost. If I desire a partner and have one he is a priority. I'm not guaranteed to have a life long bestie (best friend). Don't get it twisted I wont push them (my girls) completely out of the picture however a balance is necessary regardless of how long the friendship is.

of course many people have stretch marks BUT we are talking about people who gladly parade them like its a fashion statement. check pic below for info. lol

Some women find "bald men" to look much older and unattractive, yet some love their men bald. Either way does that stop you from getting your fresh cut? Some men appreciate all aspects of femininity and yes this includes stretch marks for some.

different ball game, but if  a guy fills his pants with socks to make his cokc look big then you have ALL THE RIGHTS to complain about it when the peanut is finally revealed.
on the other hand, if a man tell you is shiit is the bomb and cant blow you cootie cat away then you have all the rights to complain BUT dont be mad if he turns around and blame your lack of bedroom enthusiasm or else for his poor performance.

Bottom line false advertisement and lying are two in the same. It's not hot. Whether he boasts about his s3x or his meat stick, he's a loser and shouldn't be surprised if while he's "cuming", she is reading her fav. magazine  tongue
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 7:00am On Jan 01, 2011
Mz Dark!

I swear you talking about my husband. He loooove his shades! I hid them mofo one time because he wore them outside and the stars were shining! I am like baby it dark and no sun out. He say his glasses is fly.

It something about men and shades! I seen a white guy with some shades on and white cream on his nose. It was cold! I am like what sup with these shades? No matter how much I plead him about wearing shades when it is not necessary the more he wears them so I leave it alone.

I am grateful he is not wearing no sombero and clogs!!

Oh! Here an advice to you men/boys,

Stop assuming that women wants to take your position as men just because they chose to speak out and perform how they see fit. Just because a woman is vocal doesn't mean she trying to wear the pants.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 9:38am On Jan 01, 2011
Thank god mrdarkgal was describing mr eve.lol.why would he wear shades at night?maybe he doesnt like to c ur ugly face.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by johnterry1: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2011
Its a pity dat some people think dat its only dirty girls dat have smellg punny.even very fine clean girls have smellg punnies.especially yoruba girls.mrs eve,mrdarkgal,and inked nerd,am sure ya all smell like fish down there.lol
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2011
johnterry1:

Thank god mrdarkgal was describing mr eve.lol.why would he wear shades at night?maybe he doesnt like to c your ugly face.

If that was the case Johnny, why would he wear it outside of the house instead of inside the house? undecided Seriously where do yall get these boys from? undecided

Thank you for the lovely compliment suga. smiley

johnterry1:

Its a pity dat some people think dat its only dirty girls dat have smellg punny.even very fine clean girls have smellg punnies.especially yoruba girls.mrs eve,mrdarkgal,and inked nerd,am sure ya all smell like fish down there.lol

Okay, let me see here. Mrs. Eve is African American, Inkie is Igbo, and Ms. Dark is Jamaican. Who is Yoruba? undecided

Hmm, Johnny. Let me see how I can say this delicately because I am trying to opt for being nicer this year. (thinking hard) (If a girl smell like fish or whatever down "there", she is not CLEAN! undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2011
johnterry1:

Mr.Dark[b]Gal[/b]??
John[i]SCARY[/i], I like your style. Insult and QUICKLY log off!
Fishy punny might be your favorite source of protein
but I don't have anything to do with that!  angry  angry
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 6:36am On Jan 02, 2011
Speaking of fish! I remembered going to the market and this guy was trying to sell fish to my family in Nigeria. This fish eyes were bulging and I swear it followed me everywhere I went. It smell so bad and maybe Johnny associated women's punnies with the fish.

You know in psychology they teaches you about Pavlov Theory with the dog and the bell. Every time the bell rang the dogs slobbered and ran to the man because they knew the bell equated with treat or meal. Maybe Johnny is the dog and the fish is the punny. When a woman that smell like the fish he reports for dinner.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Saecula: 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2011
@MR BROWN JAY, I was stupefied by your abuse of the pronoun 'WE'. What makes you think that those your irrational pontifications pertains to everyone. The way you generalised as if you were an arbiter or better still knew what was in our minds wasn't methodogical. It's like you still have a myopic or blurred view about life. In fact your comments are bunkum and gibberish and has not vestige of sense in it. Illusions and mirages are rife in it. It is palpable that you must have spoken out of ignorance or sheer youthful exurberance. I am a man and I know whereof I speak. And to other that were ignorantly praising him, I humbly advise that you get out of your soporific state and embrace existential realities. PLEASE, LET NO ONE ESPECIALLY LADIES LISTEN TO HIS INCOHERENT BLABBINGS AND TWADDLE. I am peeved.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 5:18pm On Jan 02, 2011
Saecula:

@MR BROWN JAY, I was stupefied by your abuse of the pronoun 'WE'. What makes you think that those your irrational pontifications pertains to everyone. The way you generalised as if you were an arbiter or better still knew what was in our minds wasn't methodogical. It's like you still have a myopic or blurred view about life. In fact your comments are bunkum and gibberish and has not vestige of sense in it. Illusions and mirages are rife in it. It is palpable that you must have spoken out of ignorance or sheer youthful exurberance. I am a man and I know whereof I speak. And to other that were ignorantly praising him, I humbly advise that you get out of your soporific state and embrace existential realities. PLEASE, LET NO ONE ESPECIALLY LADIES LISTEN TO HIS INCOHERENT BLABBINGS AND TWADDLE. I am peeved.

Your english,me likey wink. can you teach me how to write and speak like you. Wow, i am not peeved by it one bit.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2011
happy new year to y'all!!!
MzD@rkSkin:

MRbrownJAY vs Me
Oh come on you seriously do not mean that! Get out of here! Black hair grows yes but how many 90% - 99.9% black females you know have long to their hass, SILKY/YAKI textured hair?

remember the beef is not about having long hair or not, its about keeping the fakeness all the time. we dont mind if some women want to wear fake hair/nail/eye lashes etc but they should keep the charade ALL THE TIME. being "beautiful" during the day and looking monsterish at night is difficult for us to cope!

How many women you know over a certain age (25 up) have perfectly round/upright and perky bosoms? Like I said you all should be able to differentiate real from fake.

the only way for us man to differentiate between real tittays to fake one is by looking at them outside the bras and touching/feeling them. so i am safe to say that by this time, men would have gone too far.

Another point/ TIP: Stop complaining about the fakeness of women but over look women who are real. I cannot stress to you how many times I hear u guys complain yet you overlook the sister with the short nails, short REAL hair; etc.

i am sorry to say that I never overlook the sistas with short CLEAN nails (but i do overlook the ones with nasty dirty ones), i also never overlook the ones with short hair as i would pick one fairly beautiful with short REAL hair over one VERY beautiful with fake hair. . . . . . . .  ANYTIME, ANYDAY!!!!

you see, i am not a gambling man when it comes to women so, as i dont really know what this person would look in real life (which is who i will end up with ultimately) i prefer to settle for the REAL girl. not all that glitter is gold.

we have all seen how some of these women wearing fake hair look like after a few yrs doing it, its  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. look below for reference.

When your "homeboys" can give you children and fck you like a lady, then they'll deserve your TL&C.  wink As for me, once I have my man, my girls have to take the back seat because I come first to me. What ever makes me happy is what I choose first and foremost. If I desire a partner and have one he is a priority. I'm not guaranteed to have a life long bestie (best friend). Don't get it twisted I wont push them (my girls) completely out of the picture however a balance is necessary regardless of how long the friendship is.

i guess we are different because FIRST of all, there is no comparison with someone i met a few months(even yr) with someone i have known for decades. the same as i can never put ANY of these individuals above the person who gave me life.
SECOND the fact that you believe that just because women give men se.x, children and TLC means that they should be our priorities in life will have you fail miserably times and times again (although it is true for some mumus out there). here is a clue: any woman can give a man that, does that mean we should marry every single one of them we meet?! duh!
it takes a special woman to bring more than that to a mans life, when men find that woman they marry her. when this happens, THE WOMAN herself doesnt come second, its the "family" that does and since that woman is part of it, she unknowingly becomes second too. got it?!

Some women find "bald men" to look much older and unattractive, yet some love their men bald. Either way does that stop you from getting your fresh cut? Some men appreciate all aspects of femininity and yes this includes stretch marks for some.

are you trying to compare flaunting stretch marks with getting a hair cut style? are you saying that women who aint got stretch marks are NOT feminine?!

Bottom line false advertisement and lying are two in the same. It's not hot. Whether he boasts about his s3x or his meat stick, he's a loser and shouldn't be surprised if while he's "cuming", she is reading her fav. magazine  tongue

yes you are right but the catch is that, although it may be a "temporary failure" for one, there is no repair for the other.

@saecula
the thread is about giving advices to the opposite gender. i gave MINE, which mean they are MY advices as the MALE gender to the FEMALE  gender (it could also mean: me and my male friends).
if you dont believe in what i wrote then you can either write your own advice or go read another thread. either way, there is no forcing you to follow/believe in what i wrote.

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by viruz007(m): 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2011
mrbrownjay wer u at? We nid 2 hang out.
Mygoldie swity hw u bin doin? MissD ya.
Secala: ur grammatical words? Totally uncalled 4 k? The title did nt ask 4 ur grammatical statements k? Lyk ur use of words but plz save 'em 4 d classroom k?winkz. ^_^
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2011
Mr brownjay,

Naomi Campbell is suffering from alopecia. That is not a weave damage. It genetic and she need to get better hair treatments or go bald.

Pregnant women get stretch marks and I am sure your mother has them. Just tell her to lift her love handles to the side and you shall see them. I will be getting them soon and I don't give a damn. If my husband complain about them stretch marks of mine THAT HE CAUSED he gon be one Hot mofo!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Mygoldie(f): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2011
viruz007:

mrbrownjay wer u at? We nid 2 hang out.
Mygoldie swity hw u bin doin? MissD ya.
Secala: your grammatical words? Totally uncalled 4 k? The title did nt ask 4 your grammatical statements k? Lyk your use of words but plz save 'em 4 d classroom k?winkz. ^_^

hey viruz, happy new year grin
wasup with you these days?

Mrseve happy new year to you too. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Woman Has 2 Hearts;1 In Her Chest & 1 Between Her Legs / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / If Your Boo Release Farts When Making Out..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.