Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,439 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Advice To The opposite gender - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To The opposite gender (12281 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Phate07(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2011

This constant back-and-forward bullshit is now tiring. angry

Someone please LOCK THIS THREAD!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2011
@mrs eve
and what makes YOU think that any of us men have dealt with the women we portrayed in this thread?!

this thread is about giving advices and as you can clearly see many have done so. if we were all as childish as you and say: if any person deal with a trifling person doing "whatever someone has written", THEN what would be the use of this thread?! we could ALL be immature and say this to every single advice that was put on the table in this thread, use your damn brain!
if you dont like the advices given then state why and basta rather than trying to talk nonsense to look relevant (when you clearly dont).

@ayetimama
you definitely must be dumb or simply trying your hardest to dismiss any of my claims (as usual) IF other women understand what i mean about pantyliner AND also think its gross but you still dont!
we sure can figure out who the jungle sista is.

first you said men had to accept it as your "femininity" and now you are trying to change your tune (seeing that people understand what i mean) by "twisting the story completely" and claiming that i am talking about wearing pantyliner during se.x . . . . . . . . . . . thats what your fellow female activist claimed NOT ME lol!

check below
Mrs, Eve:

If you men are dealing with chicks who keep pantyliners BEFORE, DURING, AND AFTER SEX.  Imma need you to get CHECK at the nearest NUTHOUSE. 

MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ read my post again. . . . . .  .its all about ladies having the decency in going to the toilet to remove the Pantyliners before getting heavy with their men rather than having men discover a used up pantyliner in their panties when pulling the panties down.
how can you keep pantyliner during/after se.x?! duh!

as you can see from the bolded part, i too was wondering how is this possible!!!!
so pls, direct your stoopid question to whoever said this nonsense aka Mrs Eve!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by HTownEve(f): 7:17pm On Jan 10, 2011
SA Lady is a correct chicka. kiss LOL!

@ MRbrownJAY, hmm, Jungle girls.
I like the idea. arrrrrr, we could play jungle Tarzan and Jane wink tongue kiss grin
ahhhh, mui kaliente.

Just taking y'alls mind of the arguments for a minute. wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by queensmith: 7:32pm On Jan 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@ayetimama
you definitely must be dumb or simply trying your hardest to dismiss any of my claims (as usual) IF other women understand what i mean about pantyliner AND also think its gross but you still dont!
we sure can figure out who the jungle sista is.

first you said men had to accept it as your "femininity" and now you are trying to change your tune (seeing that people understand what i mean) by "twisting the story completely" and claiming that i am talking about wearing pantyliner during se.x . . . . . . . . . . . thats what your fellow female activist claimed NOT ME lol!
tbh youve turned out to be the dumb one to figure women shouldnt wear bras!
regardless I will still like you to explain how its possible to have a pantyline on during sex!

No i have changed no tune, If you spot a womans pantyliner then so be it, its what a woman goes through and what a man should deal with!
I QUOTED WHAT YOU SAID!!!! go back and check your previous posts your the one claiming to have seen women wearing a pantyliner during sex!
MRbrownJAY:

check below
as you can see from the bolded part, i too was wondering how is this possible!!!!
so pls, direct your stoopid question to whoever said this nonsense aka Mrs Eve!
Mrs eve was quoting you! thats why she said you need to check yourself to the looney bin! I think you need to go back an re-read your posts.
its obvious youve simply been lamenting on without truly reasoning with your brain!
and while your at it, you might wanna consider the sensibility of women not wearing bras!
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by HTownEve(f): 7:34pm On Jan 10, 2011
oooooooooooh, let's stop fighting and play jungle jor. tongue wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2011
Orton1_0:

Momma Dark ain't no kids here so pls spare us da lecture.
And Mam, the fact vat something is 'there for a reason' doesn't necessary mean vat we should love and embrass it wif love n kisses undecided .k

And this goes to you too Cosmass: LISTEN, i don't give a damn about what you do or don't know, what I am saying is that you need to grow up. kay?! it's not about lecturing but rather facts. I expected little boys to moan and groan but you? And did I not say I agree but the purpose of it is what I am defending so no need for the double "no lecture" crap. Do not try to go hard on me because I was not even talking to you directly birds.

MRbrownJAY:

if what you mean by rejection is FORCING YOUR VIEWS UNTO OTHER then NO MEN should accept it. let everyone be themselves rather than forcing your views unto anyone. i have all the rights to believe what i want to believe. these are MBJ's views no one elses. how can YOU tell me whats good/better for ME?

you see, this is the clear reason why men and women dont understand each other. simply because YOU feel that there is nothing wrong/disgusting with it, you automatically assume that it SHOULD be ok for us men to see these used/dirty pantyliners during se.x. . . . . . . . . .
NEWSFLASH: IT AINT and its DISGUSTING to us!!!! so pls ladies, have the decency to remove it before getting jiggy!

My definition of rejection is the proper definition. I never further explained anything so you have waisted approx. 3 minutes on the defensive brother. Your ideas being rejected as gospel to us women is the reason for your hissy fit.

I dont have to "feel" anything in regards to the female body, there is nothing disgusting about it. number two, when did I defend a woman wearing TO bed with her man a pantyliner when she is in the mood for sex? I never did.  

queensmith:

I think we differ on our definitions of the word player, if playa in this case means dikhead then I agree!
That is EXACTLY what im saying!!! Thank God someone here understands me!
EVERY HETEROSEXUAL MAN IN A RELATIONSHIP, should deal with it all! tampons, pantyliners, sanitary towels etc etc, for one to now start crying that he's seen one is straight up immaturity!
Now switchin up abt how a woman can wear it during sex when that doesnt even sound plausible!

THANK YOU! MY POINT EXACTLY!  wink cheesy
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mr Brownjay,

You can call me whatever you want and the statement still stand.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
Exactly Queensmith. He want to yell and shout like it doing anything. When he finish saying all that shit he said, he need to better select girls that aren't trifling. It don't make sense to tell women they shouldn't wear pantyliners to bed or while having sex. How the Bleep can a pantyliner stay on if the panties is off?

I smell red shit.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by CrazyMan(m): 10:02pm On Jan 10, 2011
My Advice to Madam Eve is that she drops all her numerous boyfriends and marry me. smiley
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 10:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
What boyfriends do I have? I have a husband.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by CrazyMan(m): 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2011
Then you know what to do right? smiley
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Phate07(m): 10:19pm On Jan 10, 2011

Women, stay in the kitchen and leave issues of state to us.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2011
CrazyMan:

Then you know what to do right? smiley

No.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 10:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

And this goes to you too Cosmass: LISTEN, i don't give a damn about what you do or don't know, what I am saying is that you need to grow up. kay?! it's not about lecturing but rather facts. I expected little boys to moan and groan but you? And did I not say I agree but the purpose of it is what I am defending so no need for the double "no lecture" crap. Do not try to go hard on me because I was not even talking to you directly birds.

Indirectly yes. [ and don't you dare deny it.lol]
Momma Dark watever ok?
But just remember that my bone of contention wif you was began as a result of your saying that 'We the guys should NOT BE disgusted by the sight of pantie_liners prior to sex simply because they were "there for a reason" vats all.
So don't get me wrong, i wasn't being 'hard on you'. Peace¥
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2011
You men doing a great deal of handling the state affairs undecided undecided
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by CrazyMan(m): 10:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

No.  
Ok let's talk via yahoo so I can explain more.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2011
My husband would not like that. He has access to my Yahoo account.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by CrazyMan(m): 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2011
What a jealous husband.

He must really love you; otherwise he won’t bother himself that much.

Anyway, I'm happy for you. wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 11:23pm On Jan 10, 2011
CrazyMan:

What a jealous husband.

He must really love you; otherwise he won’t bother himself that much.

Anyway, I'm happy for you.  wink

What can I say?  He is Nigerian.  Enough said.  Thank you.   smiley Did I tell you that he once fought a dog for chasing me? It was hilarious and that poor dog was like da hell.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by CrazyMan(m): 11:45pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Did I tell you that he once fought a dog for chasing me? It was hilarious and that poor dog was like da hell.
Awwwwwwwww. Poor dog, if only it knew the kind of man you had it wouldn't have ventured that far.

You must feel on to of the world to have such a man as husband.

So tell me about the kids; how many do you have? wink
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 11, 2011
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Cosmass(f): 2:15am On Jan 11, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

My definition of rejection is the proper definition. I never further explained anything so you have waisted approx. 3 minutes on the defensive brother. Your ideas being rejected as gospel to us women is the reason for your hissy fit.

I dont have to "feel" anything in regards to the female body, there is nothing disgusting about it. number two, when did I defend a woman wearing TO bed with her man a pantyliner when she is in the mood for sex? I never did.  

THANK YOU! MY POINT EXACTLY!  wink cheesy

Please lil kid, don't involve me in this BS. No one is being hard on you or anyone else at least from me.I stated my opinion just as you stated yours. I'm surprised to see my name up there. Leave me out of this! Thanks.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 11, 2011
^^What ever bird. You read what I said. Good. Go fly somewhere.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsEve2(f): 3:32am On Jan 11, 2011
CrazyMan:

Awwwwwwwww. Poor dog, if only it knew the kind of man you had it wouldn't have ventured that far.

You must feel on to of the world to have such a man as husband.

So tell me about the kids; how many do you have? wink

Why you want to be an uncle?
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Kadata(m): 2:30pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mek una de quarrel de go. . .nor be advise una bin wan give??;-) 'advisers'-- I laugh in Ekid.
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by CrazyMan(m): 11:55pm On Jan 12, 2011
Why you want to be an uncle?
Yea smiley
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by MrsChima(f): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2011
Who resurrected this thread? sad
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by adim2(m): 2:13am On Jan 13, 2011
me,
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by adim2(m): 5:34am On Jan 14, 2011
let continue with the advice

1. Girls abeg na beg i dey beg, when a girl offer to take you out be nice demand what he demands and don't show him you are hunger by demanding for everything and asking for take away in the end, for me it is the end oh. it show greed and selfishness

2. when a guy wants to take to you out please don't call all your friends. HE SPECIFIED YOU and not you and your friends

3. that breast is your private property and not for public, but if you want us to see it why not be nice, rather than showing us half part of it, just open up everything like the Zulu's

4. don't always stand for a lift and don't accept a lift from strangers cos you might not know. get a cab or enter molowe or better still trek, or beg if you don't have money and stop forming.

5. what is the meaning of putting on skirt on long tight, choice on either skirt yourself or tight yourself
6. if you are putting on skirt we don't want to see that inner tight that one leg peeps out saying aunty drag me up i am too local

7. if that hair is due, please cover it and save us from global warming
Re: Advice To The opposite gender by Orton10(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who resurrected this thread? sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Endowed Slay Queen Bares Full Boobs In Tantalizing Nudes! / Is It Ok To Reject Valentine's Day Gifts? / What Nerds Don't Know About Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.