Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (124032 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by farous(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Bros drop this girl now. Who do you this. Undergraduate with materialistic and too dependency attitude. Go and find better babe that can help you actualize your vision together

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ND4sure: 4:40pm On May 18, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.

like seriously
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by beloved961(m): 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
Why is it that naija babes don't usually have transport fare if you tell dem to visit you

I thought I'm the only one in that shoes

Ashey we many
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ND4sure: 4:41pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
lol��
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Staphylococcus: 4:44pm On May 18, 2020
This why Buhari said Nigerian youths are dull.

With all the signs facing him, he still came to a forum to ask.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by vikkeee(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

grin grin grin
people wey dey give this advice dey between 18 and 21. Wetin you expect
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kei144(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2020
One thing didn't lead to the other in this story.

Fornicators!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
grin grin grin
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by HIPROFILE(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2020
xareal:
Bro if you're looking for a wife,stay away from an undergraduate..e get why oooo

I married an undergraduate though at the time of our marriage she was in her finals.

We live happily today with kids

in essence it all depends on both individuals cos in this life what worked for a Mr A may not work for B

In other words when what u doing works for you e go be like na you wise pass while the other fellow na fool

Na why i believe in grace

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Its not how far,but how well... No be by say person marry.. I know what I'm talking about hanty..

You don't know what you are talking about. You're just generalizing which is wrong.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by princessyere1(f): 4:55pm On May 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Obidiugwu: 4:56pm On May 18, 2020
From my own observation, no money no love for Nigeria girls nowadays,no more true love,brother if you are ready to involve yourself in a relationship, be ready to spend because that is the only language they understand generally. They will carry all their personal and family problem come!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by amprat: 4:58pm On May 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.

So right...
So so right...
Sorry case but so true
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DoubleEngine007: 4:59pm On May 18, 2020
Nooil:

You don't know what you are talking about. You're just generalizing which is wrong.
No-Oil who made you judge over my opinion?

Hanty package o..

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
Hmmmmm, you have used her already, you didn't keep to your promise, just continue what you have started.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by sonyoung: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
U can't judge her now as u have failed ur own promise...of non sex. Love is like a seed. U didn't show her maturity by breaking ur oath, remember u said both if u work together. Ladies/girls has emotional traits to predict male/men, ur not keeping to urself may spoil/change her thoughts towards u...as u are doing now...
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
No-Oil who made you judge over my opinion?

Hanty package o..

Your opinion might lead someone to take the wrong decision. It's only fair I point out the loopholes.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by tightpussy156: 5:01pm On May 18, 2020
Common dont be a foolyou already no the answer to ur question you are hear asking stupid question.the girl Is a slut fucking you an the other guy for money.it is very clear.dont be so surprise she they even Bleep 5 other guys.for a girl to tell u she can't marry the guy she is dating you now think you are the girl prince charming right.keep deceiving ursef awoo. Ur eyes go soon neat.who quote me for saying truth should hug transformer
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by xcelentattitude(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2020
You ask her if you could join her on the bed and she agreed undecided

Bunch of unserious adults.

"She is doing promise and fail"

Meanwhile....

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MedicH: 5:04pm On May 18, 2020
airminem:
She needs to be LOCKED DOWN so she can move slower in order NOT to be HIT again and DUMPed

so that you will be the one to provide her money for hair abi?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by VicM6: 5:07pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Op, the truth is that she is not using u. you are using your self... imagine telling a gril you want a relationship from her and you started behaving the way you just wrote..... Nawa o
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by airminem(f): 5:13pm On May 18, 2020
Mugu must pay na. Do you know how many of your kind provide money for her hair at a go?
MedicH:

so that you will be the one to provide her money for hair abi?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by OsuIgboIpob: 5:14pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
I'm sure you didn't use condom...

I pity your generation...
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Dyoungstar: 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
What's the world turned to?
Pre marital sex has become a normal thing.
People dont even hide it any longer
On nairaland, its sex sex sex.

Judgement day should kuku come fast fast

Oga respect yourself o.

Make we no fvck again?

Stop calling rapture biko, we like the world like this till our time is over.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by tellsblinks(m): 5:15pm On May 18, 2020
schumastic:

I swear down, is better if he had just given her the 3k for her transport alone without including hair, attachment alone is 800-1,500 that’s the least and some ladies will use two, not to talk more of making the hair. I don’t want to believe the op meant what he said.

stingy ko? what if op no get the money?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by GreatChizzy: 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:

Oga, is it because she tells him the truth or do u want her to lie DAT she doesn't have a boyfriend. Must she marry the person she is friending when she has discovered some character trace in him that makes her feel otherwise?
Bros so you believe say she was truthful?
Both of them are playing a mind game on each other. The girl thinks she is gonna be using him for sex and money, the guy wants someone who would give him sex and rest of mind too without spending much, that was why he played the marriage card with her.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ChiefRocker(m): 5:16pm On May 18, 2020
Bros u r using her already.... Allow her to use u too... Don't be TOO stingy as long as she has small small things to offer... Remember she's a student, she needs small small support from u especially if she's not double dating...she can be keeping u company, cooking for u and helping you with the house chores.... But watch her don't fall in love yet
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Charly68: 5:17pm On May 18, 2020
She came; clean your house ,put everything in order,cook for you and also advised you not to be eating outside,for this ,she possessed good housewife quality. Check her background,if she has little or no financial backbone,then her demand from you is justified..afterall no pain no gain in this life. Your coming to her life is to make her life better,she must not be materialistic or inconsiderate anyway...but for now,I can see some qualities of an average African wife material in her...Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MedicH: 5:19pm On May 18, 2020
airminem:
Mugu must pay na. Do you know how many of your kind provide money for her hair at a go?

exactly the point... as long as u wont be there to give her money for hair in the lockdown u propose, allow her to be waming beds and be getting it
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by friendl: 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
There is no prefect girl ,if she is nice to you ,....take it serious ,.....

With time you get to know ,...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.