Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (124041 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nwaonyishi69: 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
Richardonald:
waiting for the elders
Some of this children fiction love stories should not bother anybody.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ayomidexj8(f): 3:18pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
i don't know thay you will also reason the same way i do.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by jaxxy(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

Use u in what way? Eating ur Money? Well she’s is a student so expect to help her her and there bt not Smtn regular and definitely not this soon. I think it’s too early to ask for money hair and stuff unless it’s a one off, she shud show concern for u and what ur trying to accomplish, basically the type of conversations u have will determine if she’s serious or trying to use u. Pay a lot of attention to her conversations with u. On the bf u can verify that by asking certain direct questions and also know the history of that relationship and why exactly she broke up with him besides u being interested in her or else she might just be a user.

Don’t give her money for awhile and see how she reacts also. Fake ur broke and she what she has to say and what she does. That’s when a gal shows her true colors.

Don’t rush anything bt take it slow and observe more. These hoes ain’t loyal bt hopefully she not a hoe bt If she is u know what to do.

She slept with u on the 1st real date not a great sign cos even though uve known her since her IT u barely communicated so how did sex jump in so fast. I won’t be quick to judge bt it may not be a good sign or it may be nothing.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ayomidexj8(f): 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.
aswear

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by TruthHurts100: 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
She asked you for transport to visit you.

She left school to pass the night at your place.
(If your own daughter did that, will you say she's responsible?)

You guys had sex without any resistance from her.

She asked you to send airtime.

She asked you for money to fix her hair, you gave her and she complained that it's small.

Both of you are stupidddddd.
But that girl is dangerous. Run whilst you still can.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by CuteYvonne777: 3:20pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Shuku: 3:23pm On May 18, 2020
Oga, you want to use that girl and dump her.

And you appear to be very, very, veeeerrryyyy stingy as well.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:23pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by robosky02(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
Na wao
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by wallarwallar(m): 3:25pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

You gave her 3k 4 transport and to make hair after u don jingo her front and back.. humm u con dey ask us idiotic question if she dey use u or not... Well my take be say u dey use am and she dey use u too. Bt bro na u enjoy pass even low cost olosho na 5k per night and she no go cook or clean ur house

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Olarewaju89: 3:27pm On May 18, 2020
Oyo. Meaning, you're on your own. Next pls
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

As in eh! If you see how I was boiling when reading it. I wanted to quote the whole thing and write FOOL. The guy sounds like he is mentally challenged.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Patoski7(m): 3:28pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again
so op na u they use the babe now bad nigarrrr
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:29pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Omim: 3:29pm On May 18, 2020
Guy. Just ��
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Olabode971(f): 3:29pm On May 18, 2020
Bros, at first time meeting you don give the girl knockdown nau... Who knows maybe you don bleep her more than 7times self. Abeg, if your are tired of her,just post her to another state... Just like Naija NYSC program. #MrBleeper grin

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
The worst mistake of my life was to date a girl in the university..
Op I won't talk too much here,but all I know is that ,the girl wants to start manipulating you.. Use your head ..

Stop giving people wrong advice. A lot of my course mates got married while in university.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Abikeade11(f): 3:30pm On May 18, 2020
Na you dey use the girl biko...As in my friend pls borrow me transport fare, I want to go and visit my boyfriend. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by iCauseTrouble: 3:31pm On May 18, 2020
Bros, no vex o. How old are you?
goodman41:

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 18, 2020
yettymuse:
You sef don dey carry woman!. Small change wey you suppose dey use hold body and soul. Now you don nack paradise, your eyes no see road again.

Pele... join your fellow brothers in the queue...

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by wizod(m): 3:33pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again
Continue with the sex. It is the only thing they got to offer in a relationship
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by LaJoe2: 3:34pm On May 18, 2020

Just get tired of all this poverty mindset behaviour. Where are the women of substance in this Country, have they all gone with the wind.

You meet a guy, first day your asking for money for TP. Ok, pass that, next week money for recharge card, money for hair.

These things irritate me. 'Give me, give me cos my name is Jimmy' mindset. No form of self respect, so quick to show how hungry you are. This has nothing to do with the fact that she is poor, it has to do with values, principles, mindset.

Sickens me!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by nurex01(m): 3:35pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

na u wan use her, you have trust issues. Na she you go marry. If she didn't agree that day, you go tell us say she de form
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mightyhaiz: 3:35pm On May 18, 2020
Who be dis guy?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DAVE5(m): 3:36pm On May 18, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Bro!!! She's the one dating you. To be honest someone like her isn't meant to be in a relationship. She's too needy. And u know what happens when the cash is no more? She dumps u

And you forgot he took advantage of her and had sex with after claoming he didn't care about sex?

What's wrong in keeping his dïck in check?

If she was ur sister, would you still say she's needy?

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ambber(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=goodman41 post=88162638

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k

[/quote]
Ta! If I hear! Na you Dey use this girl. You knew what you were doing all along. You scripted the sex thing and are tight fisted. See boasting of spending 3k on a date self. On what? Popcorn and coke?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by doggedfighter(f): 3:36pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
she is nice girl if she ask and I didn't give she will not be angry she will just be cool with it
And you foolishly brought her matter here to be dissected for what? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by doggedfighter(f): 3:38pm On May 18, 2020
fkj950ax:

Sorry o.

I think you are the one using yourself. The girl has got nothing on you. You are the one who is just uncertain of what you want.

She went to lay on the bed. You joined her and expected her to lead praise and worship abi?

She should borrow from a friend before coming, you smashed her and gave her 4k and 2k and nonsense.
That guy is an a.s.shole and a user undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by AsawanaDgreat: 3:39pm On May 18, 2020
She is more serious than you. So consider her
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:40pm On May 18, 2020
[God bless you...let him be asking stupid question quote author=4reala post=88163703]Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.[/quote]
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Eberex(m): 3:42pm On May 18, 2020
Interesting story. Let me clear my table and go home first before I comment.
Because if I decide to comment now, traffic go too much for road.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
Any lady that open her kpekus on the first visit is simply a cheerful giver. Thus cheerfully take urs and leave the rest for Mathias.... In other words u r dating ursef ,she is sleeping around..... Based on personal experience.....
goodman41:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.