Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (124020 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Czartega(m): 3:43pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

Mr man! Who is using who? She told you that she has a boyfriend, you invited her to your house and bleeped her, then you come and start asking stupid question.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by riches4me(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
@Op when are you planning of settling down with her?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by KristaPretty(f): 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
Confused children.
Will you go and pick up your handwriting note.

Money for hair, i cook, she ask for 3k, she say she end relationship, she cook, i don't like sex, i romance, i watch movie with laptop, bla bla bla yen yen yen.

Let me pretend I didn't see this today. angry
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Paul112(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Now that you have tasted her honey pot, d decision is best known to you if she is serious or unserious. If she hasn't given it to you, i know by now u will b d one calling her frequently. Bros do d right thing
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:45pm On May 18, 2020
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.

There's a deep and scary thought.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by allytinted: 3:48pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
Lmfao.....lolz.....Rotflol......Hahahah.....Ooooo o
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by doggedfighter(f): 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
makinson2865:
I hate girl that is fond of demanding. I want to plait my hair today, I need airtime tomoro and bla bla. Well, kip spending on her as per maga you be.
Lass lass your eyes go clear when she returns to her real bf maybe till "your ancestors whisper" son we disown you from this family. Gbewu dani omo
So 2k and 3k is s what you call spending.
You don't know the meaning of maga.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Lifecanbeamazin: 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
My dear! You asked if she has a boyfriend and she answered in the affirmative. She asked for airtime, you refused to send it and she didn't get angry. Asked for money to do her hair, the money you gave was not enough and she didn't mind adding hers. Lastly she requested that you call her daily so that the love can grow stronger. Can you remind me, what your question was again or fears? W.hatelse do you need to know that she's into you for who are not what you have. That's your girl, so develop the habit of calling her daily. If you both meant for eachother then everything will fall into place. Best of luck, dear.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by hedonistic: 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
Which kain mumu levels be this one biko nu?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by West2019(m): 3:49pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

you are a guy man I see nothing bad on this but dnt too.much take her so serious
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:50pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
yes she do, she even told me that she like me before I even collected her number, she has not gone through my phone before but she use to give me her phone
Then what are you waiting for? Do you know is gold to be in love with someone that obviously loves you as much? You've got to admire your relationship man
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by doggedfighter(f): 3:50pm On May 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
This look like one of those stories a guy named 'stupidity' could cook up cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is funny
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
Medicine after death
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Goalnaldo(m): 3:52pm On May 18, 2020
doggedfighter:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this is funny
have you checked out his threads to confirm? grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ifeco232(m): 3:53pm On May 18, 2020
So which one come be the wife material now, sometimes most ladies that started this way in their relationships turns out to be good and understanding, I think what this lady needs is a good mentorship and nothing else

Harshreality:

Do you really think that this woman is wife material?
Like really?

You're using your korokor eyes to see fire and you still want to enter it.

Someone that is dating someone she can't marry is the one you want to wife.

You'll just use your hand to purchase problems
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Buchyke8(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
Oga to make hair u gave her 3k plus tfare fear God na
goodman41:
so you want me to parck all my money and give her without knowing her aim towards me
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by frog12: 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
take your sex stories away and dont come back to this board!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by OgaRico(m): 3:54pm On May 18, 2020
CrazyOptimist:
What's the world turned to? Pre marital sex has become a normal thing. People dont even hide it any longer On nairaland, its sex sex sex.
Judgement day should kuku come fast fast

Oga, slow down na. Who offend you wey dey make you hurry judgement day? We many wey never ready o
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by doggedfighter(f): 3:55pm On May 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
have you checked out his threads to confirm? grin
I do read his threads and he will say it's with photos. Photos you won't see grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by BENEFICIAL12(m): 3:55pm On May 18, 2020
3-4-3...

So you've already spent 10k.

Besides you won't marry her eventually.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Goalnaldo(m): 3:56pm On May 18, 2020
doggedfighter:

I do read his threads and he will say it's with photos. Photos you won't see grin grin grin grin grin grin.

you know him too well. I checked on him only to discover he has deactivated.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by austinofo(m): 3:57pm On May 18, 2020
I hate it when people say I never intended doing it, so long as you did then you intentionally did, you weren't forced remember.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DoubleEngine007: 3:58pm On May 18, 2020
Nooil:

Stop giving people wrong advice. A lot of my course mates got married while in university.
Its not how far,but how well... No be by say person marry.. I know what I'm talking about hanty..

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 3:59pm On May 18, 2020
Zabiboy:

Which level is she??
Infact....once u r dating a girl in the university, Never take it serious...until she convocates and finish NYSC too..
If you are looking for a wife, look somewhere else....

My 2 cents tho

GL cool
2 gold medal for you. That's the painful truth. If u try to date a girl still schooling or want to marry her, ure just wasting ur time. Ur reward is sex, not even regular. All ur money goes to her bf in same sch who bleeps her regularly. Guys, pls dnt try this. It always end in tears.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by amordi: 4:00pm On May 18, 2020
I'm not a preacher of LOVE.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 18, 2020
Pikin when like sex wan become husband for under-graduate side. Guy wear sense small. U be like pretender sef. First you say you no like sex but as you dey laptop your koro turn to antenna ba. Shege yaro.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by doggedfighter(f): 4:01pm On May 18, 2020
Goalnaldo:
you know him too well. I checked on him only to discover he has deactivated.
Oooooops, our entertainer. Why, why??
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Genset: 4:02pm On May 18, 2020
Stingy broke fool! User oshi.... U re whining here because of ordinary 1k and 2k. See bros no vex me this hot afternoon. Free the babe abeg. Nonsense and ingredients
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Francejaik(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
What is the title of this movie?

goodman41:

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by humilitypays(m): 4:03pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

if you are truly ready to settle down and marry, forget girls below 25yrs and any girl still in the university or polytechnic or college of education or nursing school. Forget them. They are only good as girlfriend and mistresses for fun. Yes it may sound harsh but that is the reality almost anywhere in the world, not just in Nigeria.

Girls start having sense from 25yrs and above, some from 27yrs above....if you want a wife, search within the age bracket of 27yrs and above, that's if you want a happy marriage devoid of girlie nonsense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.