Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (124028 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by PattyMike(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2020
But bro u stingy small o. I cant even have 10k to spend and think of inviting a girl over for a weekend, i go dey fear ni cus e no fit reach anything. You come dey give am 2k for tfare, and she collect? She's actually a good gal, her eyes never tear yet. 3k for hair and tfare, kwa. Nowadays 3k gan no dey reach woman do hair again. You no really like the gal joor, I feel you just wan date am for dating sake thats why u dont wanna spend your money on her. Currently I dey drag with my fiancee like this cus she wan buy shade 7k plus delivery fee. Shades wey be like welder glass, I don tire for women olohun.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by JoshEnigma(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2020
Just reading comments. grin grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by humilitypays(m): 4:05pm On May 18, 2020
Genset:
Stingy broke fool! User oshi.... U re whining here because of ordinary 1k and 2k. See bros no vex me this hot afternoon. Free the babe abeg. Nonsense and ingredients
I don't think he's complaining about the money he spent on her, he is worried about wasting his time and energy on a girl who is not ready for marital commitment.

My advice remains that guys looking for a wife should forget about undergraduate girls. Go for those done with their NYSC
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:10pm On May 18, 2020
Guy if u know u not into her beta let her go.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by JoshEnigma(m): 4:11pm On May 18, 2020
PattyMike:
But bro u stingy small o. I cant even have 10k to spend and think of inviting a girl over for a weekend. You come dey give am 2k for tfare, 3k for hair and tfare. nowadays 3k gan no dey reach woman do hair again. You no really like the gal joor, I feel you just wan date am for dating sake thats why u dont wanna spend your money on her.
bro haba, 3k sef too much 4 dis pandemic era.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kachifo3: 4:12pm On May 18, 2020
So after 7 rounds of sex and cooking ,u gave her 3k for her hair and transport ?

nawa for u, Bia Nwokem send that babe 10k..
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bizzibodi(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
Is she a marriage material?ask yuresf that Q/S if she can hav sex with u on 1st day,why wont she gave it to others on 1st day,as an undergraduate she is using her pussycat to sustain herself.N3k here,N4k there will amount to substantial amount.if u cnt give her money,she can scrape frm other guys.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Town20: 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
My dear what advice do you need ? Your the one using her, Na she suppose come nairaland to seek for advice.

That girl just give her self so cheaply to you. is it quite unfortunate that she is in love with you so stop disturbing our peace here and love her with a clear mind stop giving her attitude.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Eberex(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2020
KristaPretty:
Confused children.
Will you go and pick up your handwriting note.

Money for hair, i cook, she ask for 3k, she say she end relationship, she cook, i don't like sex, i romance, i watch movie with laptop, bla bla bla yen yen yen.

Let me pretend I didn't see this today. angry

Same thing I dey think too.
The guy never mature

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by OkpanachiMax: 4:14pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again

Osheeee baddest! grin

Someone you met for the first time, when you get STDs now you will come on Nairaland to disturb us further angry
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DUBES(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
Your write kept cracking me up. I have laughed so hard that I just had to reply and let you know, that was deep and made a whole lot of sense. Big ups

Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MrMacinterchi1: 4:16pm On May 18, 2020
Oga, you yourself, are you serious with that lady. This your story self sounds as if you are the manipulator here. All of a sudden after her IT you want something serious with her. You don't like sex still u knack the first visit.
Both of you deserve each other. May you both not out play each other in this game. Best of luck.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Godwin616: 4:20pm On May 18, 2020
Shuku:
Oga, you want to use that girl and dump her.

And you appear to be very, very, veeeerrryyyy stingy as well.
Yes he's a stingy type and he doesn't appear to be really serious for a relationship. There is nothing wrong with the lady. Is it because she did not turn down your sex request or is it because she told you she has a boyfriend. You are simply jealous unnecessarily. Don't take her openness as being a flirt, there is no saint anywhere including yourself. There are certain things you need to take your eyes away from once both of you have agreed that the relationship is for real. That's part of the emotional maturity required of a man. It may take a little time for both of you to understand each other better though.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

grin grin
[/s]
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Risentouch(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2020

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Forget girls matter and look for a job. I bet you that's what you need more now.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by pk2me: 4:25pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland has turned to something else nowadays with the kind of topics that we see on the front page.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by larryking540: 4:27pm On May 18, 2020
xareal:
Bro if you're looking for a wife,stay away from an undergraduate..e get why oooo

Brother abeg tell them ooo
Many up coming guys will not understand y o
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Christmasdon(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2020
Guy start making babies with her immediately o. dont match break o. when she don born 4 her head will come down for you alone. she won't have the urge to cheat or look elsewhere cause that his former boy friend go don reject am for u alone. can u give her a test and if she passes that test. mai man marry her. but be very careful setting that test it could backfire or ruin everything. give her everything to make u her number one.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by emmy4life02(m): 4:29pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again
Having sex on the first day is not really a big deal. For most girls to allow u in the might have feeling for u or are comfortable with u since u already told her u are looking for someone to marry. U need 2 keep communication to maintain & built ur relationship with her. Forget all this undergraduate shit ppl are talking about, what might work for u wouldn't work for another. Try to understand her beyond sex, see if she is homely(is she a good cook? does she know how to clean? How is her behavior around ur friend & neighborhood? is she sociable? can she keep a home?) Those are simple question u need 2 ask ur self. Also pray to God for guidance.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ngoze: 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
Exactly my point. The man is not ready for marriage. He is looking for bedmate, he doesn't know what it entails to be in a serious relationship.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Taywon: 4:30pm On May 18, 2020
This relationship is going nowhere.... Am telling u..

Na small shit they spoil yanch.... U beta look else where 4 anytin serious not all this undergraduate girls hopping from one relationship to anoda....

I pray u dont experience premium tears
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by simplesearch: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
How can the Holy spirit breathe on such a relationship as this that's faulty from the start? We many times bank on our fragile wisdom to undermine that of God. Unfortunately after cutting through many thorns and thistle like the prodigal son, ears are now clear enough to listen but not without a scar to show for the past disobedience. Let's obey God once and for all and it will be well with us in all we do.

-1 Corinthians 6:18 KJV
"Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body."

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
OP she seem decent but maybe she’s acting because you promised her marriage at the start of the relationship, it’s normal to spend on your woman and occasionally send her credit
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by timmybabyface: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
How much have you spent that you thinking she want to use you ? Don’t test a woman loyalty with poverty bro . Love her and take good care of your woman �
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by larryking540: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:

Oga, is it because she tells him the truth or do u want her to lie DAT she doesn't have a boyfriend. Must she marry the person she is friending when she has discovered some character trace in him that makes her feel otherwise?

So y waste her time and the ex time ,if she wasn't interested in him in the first place,,,,see this is how ladies waste their life for nothing there by ending up in Shiloh
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by larryking540: 4:31pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:

Oga, is it because she tells him the truth or do u want her to lie DAT she doesn't have a boyfriend. Must she marry the person she is friending when she has discovered some character trace in him that makes her feel otherwise?

So y waste her own time and the ex time ,if she wasn't interested in him in the first place,,,,see this is how ladies waste their life for nothing there by ending up in Shiloh
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by PrimadonnaO(f): 4:32pm On May 18, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Bro!!! She's the one dating you. To be honest someone like her isn't meant to be in a relationship. She's too needy. And u know what happens when the cash is no more? She dumps u

You people are very funny. Which cash, biko? 2k and 7k. Mtchewww.

I just don’t know why some babes won’t be wise!

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by larryking540: 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
The worst mistake of my life was to date a girl in the university..
Op I won't talk too much here,but all I know is that ,the girl wants to start manipulating you.. Use your head ..

University undergrad are mostly manipulative ,even while in campus back then ,I have met and sat with fellow colleagues who manipulate serious guys ,just because they want to follow their room mate advise who Know nothing about relationships

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bencarson007(m): 4:36pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=goodman41 post=88162638]I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?[/quote

Be who you want her to be

You are selfish bro.
Are you sure you are looking for a wife or a kpanshing material.

Why don't you be a good man and let nature do the rest...

My opinion though.
Bye
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by jayworld15(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Op I hope you used PROTECTION otherwise OYO is your case. Imagine fucking someone with a boyfriend whose medical records you know nothing about. I pray the day you go for a test, you don’t see HIV+, HERPES+ and HEP B+. Just pray hard.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Temysteve(m): 4:39pm On May 18, 2020
Quality20:
Is ds how campus girls are spoiled? Moving around town n campus sampling men n getting money while ppl think they are studying?
na so oo, one junior lecturer dey my hostel for sch, this man don sample all the 100/200 Levels students finished. Na everyday diff babe, the worst part na say these gals are BTW 18/21 yrs of age.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.