Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? (39356 Views)

Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony? / Is It Proper To Ask A Girl You Want To Marry If She Committed Abortion Before? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Obakoolex(m): 11:21pm On Apr 09, 2020
Me ask her out over the phone this coro period shocked
So she can get free visa to dey ask me money abi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by wjames(m): 11:23pm On Apr 09, 2020
It all depends on how you can pass your message.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by 4gunners(m): 11:24pm On Apr 09, 2020
womenareapes:
what the f*** is wrong with you? undecided
you are still asking those piece of shiit called Naija girls out!

this will be the biggest mistake you would make in your lifetime. asking those apes out undecided

find something productive doing instead. leave those miserable piece of shiit alone biko!
grin grin Bro, what have they done to you?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by StrongandMighty: 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
24kmagic:

Nairaland na bias forum right from time na.
The only reason why the mod bring this thing come front page na because say him know op.
If not nothing suppose make this thing come front page.
exactly
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by ElonMosque(m): 11:25pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

no.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
naijaguy1234:
Love is in the air. Do it gradually on the phone and finish it off in person. If you toast her fully on the phone she may form a big girl. How about you start over the phone about her likes and dislikes? Foods, movies, fashion, animals cities, etc.
[img]https://i./h4m.gif[/img]
You are right.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Kenydisharp1985: 11:26pm On Apr 09, 2020
You are very stupid. We are talking about covid 19 and people are hungry, u are here talking about asking out. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 11:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
lilmax:
It's okay to ask a girl under water

The most important thing is her answer to you

But why asking a girl out in 2020? That's LAME
Why is it lame, please? Can you explain
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by 1jimax: 11:29pm On Apr 09, 2020
Keep the convo going smooth and don't always act desperate. When she feels ur vibe ask her out. Hungry lions eyes dey scratch o

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Shakaranews2020: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2020
Wait for her to return.

Meanwhile, Aisha Yesufu Fires back at Burna Boy for BrokeShaming Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPj8GK73U3c
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by fabuloz1(m): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2020
Oga, ask her out anywhere. she will accept you if she's into you too.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by blowjohn(m): 11:35pm On Apr 09, 2020
chocboi78:
and how exactly do u plan to end it

Full force lockdown in abuja, lagos and ogun.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 09, 2020
Yes!
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Essencysun(m): 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:
Hello all...

There is this babe I have been crushing on since last year.

We finally got chatting around December, and I sincerely like her. I feel she likes me too.

I wanted to finally ask her out last month, but she travelled to Lagos to visit her parents. She was supposed to return a week after, but the corona lock down came up.

I really want to ask her out, so should I do it over the phone? Or wait for her return?

Guy tell her your thing, if she no agree make she go after all no be you go dey spend on her.
It's obtainable even in the western world where the lady will still foot her bills.
After all this is the period of social distancing.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Galactico4ever(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Am just here to get inspired by comments
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by AlexJustin(m): 11:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
[quote author=lilmax post=88274314]It's okay to ask a girl under water

The most important thing is her answer to you

But why asking a girl out in 2020? That's LAME[/qpuote]

So what do they do to girls in 2020?
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 11:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
NgUsReport:
No, you shouldn't

Be a man

anyway click the link in my signature and register to get 60k naira worth of bitcoin in this covid 19 lockdown wink
You do bitcoin? Let me know more about the bitcoin.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by realstars: 11:47pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
Well...It depends on how you present it! This is 5G age so it is allowed grin
Presentation Matters Most, But Must Gear Into The Right Direction, If "Not' He Will Wait For 6G Format.

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 09, 2020
Brunicekid:
You do bitcoin? Let me know more about the bitcoin.
check my signature in my profile
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 11:49pm On Apr 09, 2020
duality:

Before you ask her out what is your budget!

I'm serious with this question ooh

I will give you the best answer if you State your budget.

In case you don't know, some people it's when they are about to make progress, the devil will just give them a girlfriend.
POINT!!! GOD BLESS YOU FOR THIS POINT.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Erys(m): 11:50pm On Apr 09, 2020
I did ask my Baby out through phone though because we're kinda separated by distance. We were already familiar and have been best friends for five years, so it was more comfortable and understandable given the distance. Bottom line is, you have to take your chance either way but be sure you know her enough. However it is done, doesn't define the fate of the relationship if it happens but the efforts you put to it.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:

5G is full of conspiracy theories and what have you, he should present the issue one on one and face to face
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Papadoh(m): 11:51pm On Apr 09, 2020
dawnomike:
5G age ke? Chisos oh my goodness!

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by gowonmaharajah(m): 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2020
I'm drained,guys. just imagine a girl old enough to be my younger sister giving me headache.what to do?

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by dadarasak(m): 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So na that one dey bother you? Aradite

That's worse than Super Glue ooo. Original adhesive! grin grin
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by E2000: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2020
ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face
That's her headache.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by dayorich: 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Honestly, I perceive you are "chicken livered... you don't have the guts to ask her face to face".
Otherwise, you would have asked her out since December. Haba, wake up bros!!!

ublight:

what if she thinks i am chicken livered that i dont have the guts to ask her face to face
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Brunicekid(m): 11:55pm On Apr 09, 2020
Mac12:
Well my husband asked me out through the phone.
Someone that will take you serious will definitely take you serious.
wow...Interesting.
Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by Papadoh(m): 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2020
Go for it man, if she's feeling you, i don't see any reason why she'd refuse.

Re: Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? by dadarasak(m): 11:57pm On Apr 09, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
I'm drained,guys. just imagine a girl old enough to be my younger sister giving me headache.what to do?

Naso e dey be na. See finish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple? / I Think My Girlfriend Is In Love With Someone Else.. / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.