Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75789 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Abasmillaz(m): 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
some foolish questions how did he knows his daughters boobs and ass size while buying for her daughter too
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by atandaoriyomi23: 1:30pm On May 05, 2020
He said he took them out including his children, what he did is not bad, it means his niece chooses what she wants
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Mishydoo(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
Then you'll goan be checking when this new one is worn..Oshey grin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by tunize(m): 1:31pm On May 05, 2020
Me i don't even know wat to say self but to blame you. You married ur wife abi? Bros u ar the man sir not the woman. Its fair enough to respect ur wife with love but while doing that u still have to let her know u are the man. Nor go give woman controlling power over you even to the point that u wud start seeking permission from her to even given ur mom or dad money.
I'm not married shall but i doubt if i get married i wud give my wife money for smtn she go do another tin why should that be. Sorry to sey this sir your wife is selfish and knows no love. That poor girl she is treating like one common being go shock her with success for life.... rules of life is simple treat ppl well even those that have nothing to add to ur life because u nvr can tell.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
Gosamezu:
The little girl made her choice and you paid. As for me see nothing wrong about that. If may ask, what was the woman observing until her husband continue taking the children for choping. (She must be a lazy woman). Anyway, my fellow bothers, it is better to dwell in a corner of a housetop, than to stay with a brawling woman in a wide house. Proverb 21:9.

You made complete sense unlike some pussy kind of men insulting and blaming the guy.

If I was in the guy's shoe. I would tell her that she ain't see nothing yet.
I would continue to do the same until she changes her evil character or better still tell her to return the poor girl back to her parents. Seeing her suffer in my house could make me sick.

Nonsense and haemoglobin.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by greatseed: 1:32pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?
Well Bros, until we hear ur wife's side of the story, I can jump into conclusions based on ur own story alone. Shikena shocked
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by femi4: 1:33pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
she won't buy it...you should know how troublemaker behave
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Macon1212: 1:34pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Absolutely wrong your wife will be suspecting you and why don't you give your wife money to buy it for her
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by xaviercasmir(m): 1:35pm On May 05, 2020
[quote author=Caringfather post=89118039]Good evening all

Your wife is to be blamed, you said that you have lived with the girl for two years and all her clothes are old and your wife do not saw how old her clothes are? And finds fault because you did what she can't do?.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by TPound(m): 1:38pm On May 05, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Hell no!!! angry

I feel like abusing your wife... She's the abusive type.. For her to ignore her niece, she can ignore her children too when she's broke.

If she can be this wicked to her own niece...I believe she has no human sympathy
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Aysneh07: 1:42pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
you no be better person ooo.. u just murder d innocent man... lol
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ajsmart(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2020
Good intentions, bad move. You could have bought her clothes et al and handed the money to your wife to purchase her niece the underwears.

Underwears are deep, private matters and should only be purchased for one’s significant other, close family member or children.

Caringfather:
Good evening all

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ramatintin(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2020
darknez:
Lol.

If I have a daughter that is up to 15 years old, I do not think I will be the one to buy underwear for her. Either my wife does it or better still, she buys it herself. If I won't do it for a daughter of that age then I will not for a niece.

I am not saying it is a bad practice when your mind is clean but it is just odd to me. I think a 15-year-old can buy those things herself. I sympathise with your wife though, probably she is thinking how you knew her niece needed underwears grin

Anyways, since she does not like it then let the young girl buy her underwear herself.
some of you just comment for d likes without reading through,very annoying.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by slowice(m): 1:43pm On May 05, 2020
Some people are getting it all wrong.... He didn't just buy her the underwears by himself, he took his kids shopping including the said niece and I guess she picked what she wanted.... Oga you have done well, you re a good man so please don't let your wife's reaction change you, her niece under your roof is also your responsibility and if something bad happens to her in your house, you too will be held responsible. Nobody will single your wife out to be blamed.

You have done nothing wrong, your wife is deliberately making things difficult, obviously, she dislikes her niece. I mean 2years and she is wearing same clothes she came with, native for that matter.. I can imagine how worn out the clothes are.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by zedegit: 1:44pm On May 05, 2020
verifiablefacts:
They say,when a man bought an underwear for a woman, one day he will love to see how it fits the woman. Just an old sayings, maybe the wife had that in mind.

You are being very silly and it looks like you are sick.

Op said she chose it for herself in front of his children.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Tribalism123(m): 1:45pm On May 05, 2020
U did wrong...
Private part I'd private part.

Buy her shirts and shoes and if she needs bra and panties, let her aunty get such for her. Unless if the niece is like 1 to 8yrs and in ur sight what she wears aren't good, u can do such. But if the niece is of poverty age and above, guy steer clear.

Someday, u might be tempted to see the color of pant u bought for her last.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ademujacob: 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
Your wife did not try.Having given her the money to buy wears for her niece and she refused.Involve your religious leader or any close family friend to talk to your wife.If not,let her niece leave your house to avoid further suspicion.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by benueman1(m): 1:46pm On May 05, 2020
"I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months"

My brother, you are a good man /good husband, God will bless you always, U have done nothing wrong, your conscience is clear, you only marry a bad woman, she has low self esteem, very insecure for competing with a small girl from the village " her niece" she should be grateful to you for allowing her niece in your home, so your wife didn't trust you.
please don't stop been nice, teach your children to be kind before your wife teach them wickedness,.. caution ur wife never never to rubbish your image or else you will sent the young girl back to her village.
Any way don't mind any body blaming you, you gave her money for 2years she refuse to buy the cloths for the niece she must be a shameless selfish wife, she need to repent.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by tayebest(m): 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Ladycewhy:
good question ,in a country where child molestation is in the increase and the cases of men sleeping with their own daughters is on the increase I will be skeptical of a grown man buying under wears for my niece husband or not.

So, you'll be skeptical if your husband buy underwears for your daughter? undecided

You are EVIL! angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by johnsonomidiji: 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Ningen:
You did nothing wrong.

Actually, you should be pissed off by your wife's insinuation. She's painting you as a paedophile,
a molester and an adulterer. That's so wrong.

If that's the image she has of you, it's so arggg!
You have to fix that!

You can't be this lighthearted. No.
Bro your reputation is on the line here, WTF.

Bros did you read through at all,
He said he took all the kids for shopping
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by iPresh4s(m): 1:48pm On May 05, 2020
The whole thing is confusing!

You gave your wife money to buy stuff, she didn't and you didn't query her

Now you bought them yourself, she is complaining

Something is definitely wrong somewhere!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

Perv!!! grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by grandstar(m): 1:49pm On May 05, 2020
Trojan8:

Apologize to a wife that called her husband a pedophile for doing absolutely nothing. Nothing Musa no go see for gate.

Op, the issue here is that you are weak. There's a strong power tussle going on currently and your wife is blackmailing you. First, she disrespected you by utilizing the money you gave her for something else. Then she still had the guts to accuse you of sleeping with a kid. Do you even realize the weight of that accusations? You have to man up bro, you have to fast. The only reason you still have a lil respect in that house is because you are the breadwinner. If that should change, you will become a totally useless. CONTROL your home asap

Caringfather
Please ignore this advice.

Apostle Paul said, "as far as it is possible, be peaceable with all men". Try and maintain peace with your wife despite her bad spots. You have kids. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Do not repay evil with evil.

Most importantly, call your kids and ask how will they like to be treated if they were in their niece's shoes. Say, "tomorrow, I may lose my job and I have no money again. In order for you not to suffer, I send you to stay with your aunt (mention a name), how would you like her to treat you? Would you like her to buy her children's clothes and not buy you clothes? Will that make you happy or sad? How will you feel if her children are going out in fine clothes and you're going out in bad clothes? Show them Proverbs 19:17

Only do that if they are old enough to understand or if their mother is poisoning their mind.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by seanjy4konji: 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
did you not read the part he has given her money to buy hings for the so niece but only bought for her kids and ignored the niece staying wiyt them?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by GIdiata(m): 1:53pm On May 05, 2020
Abasmillaz:
some foolish questions how did he knows his daughters boobs and ass size while buying for her daughter too

you dey mind that foolish idiot?

he's even comparing what d man did to his colleague buying his 15 year old G-string. u no SUPPOSE answer that mumu
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by arduino: 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
HarunaWest:

Your wife accused you wrongly and you stood there speaking English. I will daze her immediately for factory reset what nonsense.. angry..or her to accuse you like that, that is a symptom of her emerging rudeness and nagging angry. You have to nip it in the bud before situation escalates.
First of all, send her niece packing immediately. angrySome Naija mother's are so wicked and mean to relative kids. Am yet to find a woman like my mum though, she took care of my step siblings and cousins even more than we her biological children.
Seems we share same mum.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Lokoyen(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
Of all the things in the world, Na pata u see buy for your inlaw. U no get sense!
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by dingbang(m): 1:59pm On May 05, 2020
Poloyanabo1:
Mr dingbat read between the lines too, his first daughter is 11 and already wearing bra.
Your moniker tho coolMr dingbat read between the lines too, his first daughter is 11 and already wearing bra.
Your moniker tho
my moniker is dingbang with a 'g'. I'm sure you are not blind. Dont be stupid.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ladycewhy(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
tayebest:

So, you'll be skeptical if your husband buy underwears for your daughter? undecided

You are EVIL! angry
bla bla bla tell that to the wives of these men.

https://www.nairaland.com/5818176/father-arrested-raping-13-year-old-daughter/4#88900912

https://www.nairaland.com/5038188/father-rapes-two-daughters-oyo/2

https://www.nairaland.com/1370973/man-arrested-raping-daughter

https://www.nairaland.com/4300730/heartless-45-year-old-man-r

https://www.nairaland.com/435158/man-rapes-own-daughters.

Even grandfathers can't even be trusted with their toddler grandkids , instead of focusing on the men who are devil's defiling young children you are here spewing trash. I think it has gotten to the stage where men need to bow their heads in shame for becoming monsters who can't be left to look after little girls .what a perverted breed of men we have these days ,spits !

When I was growing up girls of 15 could still bathe outside without fear of being watched by perverted eyes of useless men but now ,I can't even be comfortable allowing a 5 year old child go on an errand for a man before e use finger tear her hymen , useless men angry

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by koladebrainiac(m): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
If I were you
I would either get so pissed off that she don't try insinuating such with me.
Imagine you are the one who accused her of such what do you think she will say.
Secondly I think the woman never want to do good for the girl at all

If I were you I would ask my wife to take the girl away from the family since I can't treat her as one of my kids
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by DonsoloJ: 2:02pm On May 05, 2020
You get sense at all? What has bring friend into this matter,dude this is Family matter,and to my understanding i see nothing wrong buying dress or undies for his wife's neice...Some Nigerians with crazy mindset.. shocked
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by hope4nigeria(m): 2:05pm On May 05, 2020
NextD18:

these are the type of people that are sending Nigeria backward,they will never see anything good in good stuff. Fvk off with your opinion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (20) (Reply)

What I Did To The Cultist That Slapped My Sister / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? / Kenyan Man Returns Home To Meet Wife’s Illicit Lover In His Room Wearing A Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.