Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28559 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 17, 2022
It was around 2016 in waru village apo Abj... My family was doing night vigil that night... It was past 12 am... My younger bro went to pee outside.... I followed him to pee... As we were letting the water out....my Lil bro just started running and looking in the direction of a big Mango tree some feets away... I surprised at the rate which he ran all of a sudden.... I was still peeing and looked at the direction he was staring at... Lore and behold my eyes caught this dwarf figure with all black veil with hood under the Mango tree and his face was darkness and he or she saw me too and seemed to be approaching me without walking...immediately I got goosebumps and felt like my head was expanding.... Damn I took off and ran inside and we both told our parents what we saw... And the prayers continued.... Shit was really intense.... This world is really deep.... Deeper than we can imagine!
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2022
Another creepy shit happened when I was way younger.... I and my family visited the village that Xmas.... That faithful night... The whole compound were outside.... Elders were gisting and children were playing.... After playing I joined my mom and my aunt outside our hut then... I did not know when I fell asleep... When I woke up it was midnight and as I looked up I saw this tall slim figure.... Very fucking tall that I couldn't see it's head just standing at my front... I screamed and ran Inside and woke mom up... Told her what happened... She comforted me... That night I couldn't sleep... I was trying to figure out what I saw outside
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 17, 2022
Now this shit happened of recent... Last year cant remember the month.... I couldn't sleep that night.... I took a chair outside and lit up my weed.... It was past 1am....the back off my fence is directly a mountain.... So I was blowing my smoke and all of a sudden I heard heavy footsteps asif a battalion of soldiers were marching behind the fence but no voice back... It lasted for 7 minutes... Then I didn't hear the footsteps again..... Finished my smoke and got Inside... Can't still figure out what happened that night
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by LincolnOnyeabor: 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2022
starbuck:

Yea.. I have experienced this too but the last one that happened, I left my house and journeyed into a known environment that i have been in my dream state before... When I was done, i tried rushing back to my body so that my people won't declare me dead physically, someone kept preventing me from coming back, he went as far as cloning someone to 2 and gave me option to choose among the person that it would be my way out...

At that moment, I began to struggle both in my dream state and tried returning to my body, immediately i returned, i couldn't move my body, saw am image stooping near my room watching me struggle, i tried calling on God, i couldn't, tried calling out for help in my mind,still they couldn't let me... My only grace was those morning criers that normally preach early in the morning shouted 'In the mighty Name of Jesus' as she was about beginning to pray, i was let loose at the moment...

Whoever said the Name of Jesus isn't mighty doesn't know anything!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 7:17am On Aug 18, 2022
Joeeasy:
I swear man! Once in awhile, I do have this super real dreams or should I call it hallucinations or out of body experience?

You know that feeling when you're asleep but fully aware of your environment? Yes, I experience this once in a while.

The first time I experienced this was in 2018 then I was sleeping alone in a very big office which was demarcated into subspaces. I choose this particular space because it has AC and rugs. While I was asleep, I heard someone talking, yes I felt the presence of someone around. The person then opened the door and walked to my head area(I usually sleep backing the door because I love facing the AC). He was so close to my head area and this experience was super real that I could barely tell if it's a dream. But the moment I gather the momentum to get up, everything just dissolves.

I also had another experience like this while I was living in an Airbnb apartment but the most recent one that happens today made me start giving thoughts to it because of the reoccurrence.
Then I stumbled on this post.

I'm currently in a new apartment I rented less than a month ago but I've gotten this trance-like experience twice, first one was with the groceries I bought from spar before the lockdown, I think I was just tired that day I left them in my kitchen inside the polybag, but something was playing with it(wasn't a rat, wasn't roaches) but the moment I decided I want to get up, it just stops.

Today's own, shit I can't remember anymore(will edit once I do) but I felt the presence of something or someone it felt like I was been starred at.

I don't interpret it as anything yet, but what puzzles me is the reoccurrence of this experience and fact that it felt so real that even inside the experience I'll question whether it's a dream.

If you're reading this response, YOU'RE Lucky, you need to visit a pastor or an Alfa, you have spiritual spouse who's always around you , might cause problems for you financially or having serious issues in relationships. Well, that's if your spiritual spouse isn't jealous type. You need to visit a cleric asap please do not ignore. I didn't come here with the intention of posting, just read and scroll but your topic caught my attention
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 7:33am On Aug 18, 2022
CheedyJ:

Ok..would sure keep that in mind...

Yes and also keep it in mind that it's mostly spiritual attacks, don't let one random perosn make you feel relaxed when you truly should be concerned. My best advice from personal experience, thanks.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 7:39am On Aug 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
that's called a lucid dream

That is no lucid dream you naive chicken. What have you seen in life ? It's the presence of a spiritual spouse, If you haven't personally experienced any of such, then you have no business interfering in this innocent man's post.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 7:54am On Aug 18, 2022
sexylassie2:

So goats just gathering together made you fear.

Your superstitious believe took over you.
Give it a rest already and stop saying people are being superstitious, you're just a naive girl in a cold world, what have you experienced when it comes to " spiritual" if you doubt it so much, drop your first name and your mother's name then we will show you the world of jinns and demons that will get to you with the speed of light. Don't joke sis.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by seanwilliam(m): 8:55am On Aug 18, 2022
Uncle96:

That is no lucid dream you naive chicken. What have you seen in life ? It's the presence of a spiritual spouse, If you haven't personally experienced any of such, then you have no business interfering in this innocent man's post.

lol . Baba called me naïve chicken grin

You might be right but that’s my opinion sha and I’ve experienced it before
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 9:13am On Aug 18, 2022
It was a silent midnight when my cousins and I were all in a room at my grandma's house. We do sleep late due to random gists at night about our daily events. We were about 6 sleeping on a very big bed. Age range of 13-14-15-16 . The room lights were off because it was bed time. About 3 of us were still up while the other three fell asleep already.

Next thing I noticed a very bright light reflection on a side of the room wall coming from outside, the colour of the reflection is of a fire, this was very strange and random. Out of curiosity, I jumped at the window to see what it was and also two of my cousins did...

OMO! Life is spiritual.

I saw a big bird in fire form. Then it was making this wired sound of weezle blowing. Next thing it was flying towards the sky and was fading away till it finally vanished into the sky., this was real fire but inform if a bird. The next thing I heard a pastor living in the same coumpund praying and spraying water or something around the coumpund against evil.

This shit was real and I wasn't hallucinating, years later I brought it up with my cousins and they all still remember.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by IceDune: 6:19pm On Aug 18, 2022
Uncle96:
It was a silent midnight when my cousins and I were all in a room at my grandma's house. We do sleep late due to random gists at night about our daily events. We were about 6 sleeping on a very big bed. Age range of 13-14-15-16 . The room lights were off because it was bed time. About 3 of us were still up while the other three fell asleep already.

Next thing I noticed a very bright ligh

OMO! Life is spiritual.

I saw a big bird in fire form. Then it was making this wired sound of weezle blowing. Next thing it was flying towards the sky and was fading away till it finally vanished into the sky., this was real fire but inform if a bird. The next thing I heard a pastor living in the same coumpund praying and spraying water or something around the coumpund against evil.

This shit was real and I wasn't hallucinating, years later I brought it up with my cousins and they all still remember.

grin bros your own Bobo na pro max. Lmao
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 12:07am On Aug 19, 2022
IceDune:

grin bros your own Bobo na pro max. Lmao

Fck outta here, jokes are jokes, facts are facts

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sharpwriter(m): 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
Uncle96:
Give it a rest already and stop saying people are being superstitious, you're just a naive girl in a cold world, what have you experienced when it comes to " spiritual" if you doubt it so much, drop your first name and your mother's name then we will show you the world of jinns and demons that will get to you with the speed of light. Don't joke sis.
What are the differences between djinns and demons?
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Uncle96(m): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2022
sharpwriter:

What are the differences between djinns and demons?

We have good jins and bad jins. Demons are generally bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / 20 Dirty Questions To Ask A Girl And Make Her Wet / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.