Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28556 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Maxxim: 7:56pm On May 13, 2020
I do have nightmares where I try to draw out some one from drowning in a pool or well, if I fail to the next morning I'll get news that we've lost a very close relation.
I've lost so many people due to this including those who are so dear to me, my grandma and my lovely aunt.
Dis days I kept seeing some one at the brink of water and I'm really scared dis days because I'm scared of losing another person.
Sometimes I felt so guilty after having this kind of dreams trust me its scary.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 8:00pm On May 13, 2020
fabuloz1:

mehn! you no get joy at all. grin Ok,I'll send you 10k flat

cheesy cheesy bros honestly no worry. Thanks but I no dey share grin

People dey this thread wey go happy to share. Give them the 10k. cool
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TFLASHOGEE(m): 8:04pm On May 13, 2020
Nice thread I learned so much thou I have experienced some of the things stated here and if you are here and still doubt this things just tune in to CBS reality by Saturday evening they got an paranormal survival series.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by placeofallure(f): 8:12pm On May 13, 2020
[quote author=placeofallure post=89482839][/quote]
Hey! This open place? I love modesty Rawhumper. Let's go where we usually go.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by starbuck(f): 8:32pm On May 13, 2020
Ok....

This afternoon, I sent my kids to their grandpa's so i can have an alone time... From taking a nap to a deep slumber, in the dream state, i saw myself lying in the exact position i was physically and all of a sudden, i started having an attack, the image tried to swift my neck again but this time, i was able to subdue it since my subconscious mind was there too....

I hope to be keeping you all updated same way i update on my journal..

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by myles16(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2020
starbuck:
Ok....

This afternoon, I sent my kids to their grandpa's so i can have an alone time... From taking a nap to a deep slumber, in the dream state, i saw myself lying in the exact position i was physically and all of a sudden, i started having an attack, the image tried to swift my neck again but this time, i was able to subdue it since my subconscious mind was there too....

waiting for update

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 9:41pm On May 13, 2020
My apologies my lady,I felt really bad about the whole thing cry.

Thanks I appreciate.

quote author=placeofallure post=89515215]
Hey! This open place? I love modesty Rawhumper. Let's go where we usually go.[/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Johnnycife(m): 7:00am On May 14, 2020
Remembered In Sec Sch. A Classmate Began Singing Worship Songs While We Were All Seating In Class. Then Suddently She Began To Screen; Am Catching Cold Repeatedly.We Never Understood What The Cold Was All About. We'd All Thought May Be The Holy Was On Her. Then Our Mistress Came Around, Because She Hearing The Voice From Her Office. And Deliverance Started. The Evil Spirit Claimed Tht The Parents Of D Girl Owe Him. That They Were Looking For A Child, And They Came To Him To Help And Promised To Renew Their Covenant With Him From Time To Time. As The Spirit Continued Talking, Her mum Who Was Living Very Far, Came Around, With One Subtance In A Foodflask. I Don't Know How She Managed To Know. The Mistress Warned Her That If She Applys That Subtance We Were Going To Stop Praying. But No The Mum Would Not Listen. That Was How She Used It. Whn We Gotho We All Had Strange Experiences After That Encounter Of Strange Beings Moving About Our Hom. After A While The Spirit Came Again, But This Time We All Avoided Her.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 7:28am On May 14, 2020
illicit:
Year 2000/2001, I was in jss1/2 I was in school during test period then I finished my test earlier than the others and was heading to d cafe to buy snacks, I have to pass the school gate area, I saw my senior, a lady in ss1/2 (they were not writing tests) walking with her boyfriend to the gate, the boyfriend was in mufti.(which was unusual as visitors are not usually allowed into the school premises except parents and etc but not guys or girls) they were lovey dovey and holding hands. (another unusual thing in a sec sch premises)

they kissed briefly and the guy stepped out the gate. when the girl was walking back to her class, she stopped and whistled to the guy and he looked back, then she picked a big stone and threw it over the gate, it hit the guy on the forehead, they both laughed.

Then the guy carried a bigger stone and threw it over the gate, it just landed on the girls head, gbam.
I even heard it. they both stood motionless for a minute and then they started laughing as the girl collapsed and the guy ran away. I ran away too.

throughout this incidence I never thought they noticed me but I was very near to the gate. they seem oblivious of me and then when I got to the cafe, I realized that the gate man was unusually
not there at his post and no other senior student was around.

everything was surreal.

on my way back from the cafe, my class mates had finished their test and were on the field now, I couldn't find the senior where she collapsed but the gate man was at his post listening to radio and acting unperturbed.

Till now I never told anyone this story because it will be hard to convince anyone that I actually saw it happened.
Hallucination?
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by illicit(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2020
Squillaci:
Hallucination?
Honestly... I don't know but I witnessed this incidence one way or the other
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Frankicent(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2020
Johnnycife:
Remembered In Sec Sch. A Classmate Began Singing Worship Songs While We Were All Seating In Class. Then Suddently She Began To Screen; Am Catching Cold Repeatedly.We Never Understood What The Cold Was All About. We'd All Thought May Be The Holy Was On Her. Then Our Mistress Came Around, Because She Hearing The Voice From Her Office. And Deliverance Started. The Evil Spirit Claimed Tht The Parents Of D Girl Owe Him. That They Were Looking For A Child, And They Came To Him To Help And Promised To Renew Their Covenant With Him From Time To Time. As The Spirit Continued Talking, Her mum Who Was Living Very Far, Came Around, With One Subtance In A Foodflask. I Don't Know How She Managed To Know. The Mistress Warned Her That If She Applys That Subtance We Were Going To Stop Praying. But No The Mum Would Not Listen. That Was How She Used It. Whn We Gotho We All Had Strange Experiences After That Encounter Of Strange Beings Moving About Our Hom. After A While The Spirit Came Again, But This Time We All Avoided Her.

Chai continue more story.. I feel you
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
Johnnycife:

shocked shocked shocked I've only seen this in the movies, are you for real bro!
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Johnnycife(m): 5:42pm On May 14, 2020
Joeeasy:

shocked shocked shocked I've only seen this in the movies, are you for real bro!
I Was There Live. The Last Time I Saw The Girl, She Was Not Looking Presentable. I Forgot To Mention That The Spirit Threatend To Take Her, As Soon As She Goes Close To River. The Spirit Said, It Would Make Her Varnish Forever. Thats Why Guys Have To Be Careful Of The Type Of Girls They Have Sex With. Some Of Them Have Big Waist, B**bs, Pink Lips, And Sexy Eyes. But They Are A Tool Through Which Men Come To Nothing.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2020
You like talk about aliens as if you can stand if you meet one.

You like watching alien films like mars attack, star wars etc.

Anyways I did like to meet those aliens you talked about

quote author=StacyO post=89434590]

Contact me with this alien number if truly you're a sorcerer cheesy
8886976alivukubae111111[/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:22pm On May 14, 2020
How do you mean please?

quote author=Jacqueline22 post=89442471]Mine is Bleep..g scary.[/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by patwilly(m): 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
sexylassie2:

So goats just gathering together made you fear.

Your superstitious believe took over you.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by rriiccaarrddoo(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2020
I love this topic. I was about 17 years and a very good Christian, following Christ was my everything. One evening before I when to bed I ask God to review to me if I will make heaven at that particular time. Behold, will I call it trance or dream. I saw my self on the bed and my spirit let my body. I was looking at my body on bed, while my spirit being was ascending to heaven, at of fear and shock my spirit began to descend and enter my body back of bed and I woke up immediately my heart started beating so fast.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kingsteve(m): 10:30pm On May 14, 2020
rriiccaarrddoo:
I love this topic. I was about 17 years and a very good Christian, following Christ was my everything. One evening before I when to bed I ask God to review to me if I will make heaven at that particular time. Behold, will I call it trance or dream. I saw my self on the bed and my spirit let my body. I was looking at my body on bed, while my spirit being was ascending to heaven, at of fear and shock my spirit began to descend and enter my body back of bed and I woke up immediately my heart started beating so fast.

What you seek, is seeking you.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by cutievik: 11:11pm On May 14, 2020
Leonyluiz:

This made me laugh a little at the subtle ignorance. No offence intended bro, but shit is real. I get a bunch of fake stories are here but there truly are things we cant explain, things that defy all logical explanation or science.

I've seen my fair share of it. It has gotten to a stage where nothing ... i mean nothing scares me. 2015 i spent almost 9 months in UCH, Ibadan. This morning a man in our ward SW3 died and very late at night 11...ish. I saw him standing outside (gated balcony). I stood up and wanted to go to him but something screamed at me to sit the Bleep back down and i did. continued watching a movie on my phone.

The next morning i tried to tell the matron about it cos we was close and she smiled and told me to just mind my business.
Why do you feel she said that? Was she aware of something you weren't??
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sorority11(m): 11:27pm On May 14, 2020
I woke up around 1am-2am or so to watch a movie while everyone was asleep, as I had to keep up with the series my siblings were watching as at that time, as preparation for jamb was holding me back. Around that period we just concluded the burial of our Landlady( info will come in handy later). So I went to my palour put on the T.V and started watching. 5 minutes later I heard someone sweeping our compound with broom, I dismissed it as probably our Neighbors or maybe the next compound people sweeping or so but it actually felt like it was our Compound.
45 minutes Later, the sound of the sweeping continued and it was becoming unbearable then the thought of the supernatural came in, lest I remind you, our compound that time was very dirty, actually the dirtiest it has ever been.
I decided to check the window, the security lights outside were ON. I shift the curtains slowly while my heart was beating like the tempo of a kindergarten first time drumming a set. I had only moved the curtain by 1cm until I said "what if I see what I am not meant to see" that is how I switched of the T.V and ran back to my bed to sleep as I shut my eyes to forcefully put me to sleep because I couldn't bear the horrific lullaby of that sound that felt as if someone is sweeping. Worst of it all the sweeping sound had no particular tempo just the sound of someone randomly sweeping.

I woke up early that morning feeling weak, hoping the compound would be very neat, yea and behold it was as dirty as ever. I had to do the needful of sweeping the entire compound including our Neighbors side as well.
I then thought maybe the dead Lady which I mentioned earlier was angry, and since no one refuse to sweep her compound she had to do it anyway but funny enough she is just a ghost. At least that was my conclusion.

Based On A True Story
The Experience Still Gives Me The Chill As I Type This.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by cutievik: 11:29pm On May 14, 2020
fabuloz1:
Do u know that anytime I'm very sick somebody comes to slap me very hard at my back?
I've once seen the person,he was fair, wearing a white polo
He slapped me very hard and when I woke up, I didn't see him again but I could hear the resounding sound of the slap and the spot where it happened but I won't feel any pain
Same here happened to me once, a blow on my mouth while i was lying on the bed in my room in sunny afternoon. I just got up and started praying..
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:03am On May 15, 2020
Rawhumper:
You like talk about aliens as if you can stand if you meet one.

You like watching alien films like mars attack, star wars etc.

Anyways I did like to meet those aliens you talked about

quote author=StacyO post=89434590]

Contact me with this alien number if truly you're a sorcerer cheesy
8886976alivukubae111111

grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by engrelvis(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2020
Squillaci:

Hallucination?
resend yr mail
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2020
Am serious what to see......

So how do we go about it?

StacyO:

grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Benprass(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2020
Let me drop this, i will not say I have see creepy things, but back then in school AAU, Anybody that graduated from that school will know what will call Bush part so I decided to take that road cuz I was tired after reading for so long, men we have like 3 pash part so I decided to take the one that lead to 1t4 towards school clinic dam it immediately I was at the middle of that road an angle walk to me, he told me that someone just got rob that i should go home fast, I say thank you sir when I was going home I decided to look back men in less than 5 seconds I didt see that guy men I ran like mad.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Jaspaman: 6:48pm On May 15, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..

Factz.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Leonyluiz(m): 9:54pm On May 15, 2020
cutievik:
Why do you feel she said that? Was she aware of something you weren't??

not sure. and to be honest. didnt really care much for knowing things that werent my business truly.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Realhommie(m): 12:26pm On May 16, 2020
Semperty:
This thread na horror movie shocked
Lol.. I've seen quite scarier threads on this same forum.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Realhommie(m): 1:50pm On May 16, 2020
starbuck:
Ok....

You've had some scary experiences. How about you try not being alone?

And do mention me for any update. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
illicit:
Year 2000/2001, I was in jss1/2 I was in school during test period then I finished my test earlier than the others and was heading to d cafe to buy snacks, I have to pass the school gate area, I saw my senior, a lady in ss1/2 (they were not writing tests) walking with her boyfriend to the gate, the boyfriend was in mufti.(which was unusual as visitors are not usually allowed into the school premises except parents and etc but not guys or girls) they were lovey dovey and holding hands. (another unusual thing in a sec sch premises)

they kissed briefly and the guy stepped out the gate. when the girl was walking back to her class, she stopped and whistled to the guy and he looked back, then she picked a big stone and threw it over the gate, it hit the guy on the forehead, they both laughed.

Then the guy carried a bigger stone and threw it over the gate, it just landed on the girls head, gbam.
I even heard it. they both stood motionless for a minute and then they started laughing as the girl collapsed and the guy ran away. I ran away too.

throughout this incidence I never thought they noticed me but I was very near to the gate. they seem oblivious of me and then when I got to the cafe, I realized that the gate man was unusually
not there at his post nor other teachers or any other senior student was around.

everything was surreal.

on my way back from the cafe, my class mates had finished their test and were on the field now, I couldn't find the senior where she collapsed but the gate man was at his post listening to radio and acting unperturbed.

Till now I never told anyone this story because it will be hard to convince anyone that I actually saw it happened.
It was probably a dream.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by illicit(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
KingAzubuike:

It was probably a dream.

I still find it hard to believe, myself.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by KingAzubuike(f): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2022
illicit:

I still find it hard to believe, myself.
Most dreams can be so intense .

Also dreams always have a way of stealing from reality. Such as sounds or people talking in real life meddling into certain scenes of your dream.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.