Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28552 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by starbuck(f): 7:05pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

you were "Dada" from birth,not surprising..
4 years back I lost my brother,the evening he died I was on my way to work on an interstate issue when a fight broke out between our company's ibadan trailer drivers nd some of our crazy senior staffs,I was attacked with charms and machete so I ran like crazy without my bags,phone and shoes,at that same time an older friend of mine in OAU law department with qualities like yours was calling my phone to tell me of a reoccurring dream he has been having about my brother's death which he believes is gonna happen soon,he didn't call my people because he might be tagged an "evil dreamer"..
he told me that my brother soul came to him twice,one was that he saw my brother crying in his dream,the second was that my brother came to him in a trance nd told him "don't beat yourself,my death was accordingly although you tried your best to warn my brother"..
with my grounded knowledge and research in mind psychology,evolution theory,extraterrestrial life forms,big bang and all I could have tagged these as schizophrenia, disorders,mind-brain game etc but no,I have had inexplicable bizarre experience of demonic level...
I love your statement "I have accepted who I am" and the fact that you recognize the light..

May your Brother's soul rest well. Amen

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Jacqueline22(f): 7:57pm On May 11, 2020
Mine is Bleep..g scary.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by myles16(m): 8:03pm On May 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Mine is Bleep..g scary.

Tell us now
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 11, 2020
StacyO:

Your own is a deceiving one tongue
I know a true alien when I sense one grin
don't allow your encounter with other wicked aliens to cover my sweet gentle and kind heart
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by rtdCivilservant: 8:57pm On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
don't allow your encounter with other wicked aliens to cover my sweet gentle and kind heart
Both of u should carry this love affair else where let us focus on our creepiest experiences.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 11, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Both of u should carry this love affair else where let us focus on our creepiest experiences.
no this is not love affair sir
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by rtdCivilservant: 9:06pm On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
no this is not love affair sir
Me I de see am like say u want take style toast her, u just de use 'ALIEN' format de follow her.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by DeltaBachelor(m): 9:09pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

"sir",drop the honorifics,lol,i'm just slightly above 20 in age.
alright bro. Noted. Thanks anyways

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 11, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Me I de see am like say u want take style toast her, u just de use 'ALIEN' format de follow her.
grin no am a single young guy who's not ready for relationship besides I don't know how to toast
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by rtdCivilservant: 9:11pm On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
grin no am a single young guy who's not ready for relationship besides I don't know how to toast
Use her practice na, me I no de against u toasting her I just talk say make una carry am go else where, like make una communicate through una email.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 11, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Use her practice na, me I no de against u toasting her I just talk say make una carry am go else where, like make una communicate through una email.
oh never knew one could do that ....it will be rude to use her to learn how to toast
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by rtdCivilservant: 9:18pm On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
oh never knew one could do that ....it will be rude to use her to learn how to toast
Oga free me! Who u want come use practice? I suspect say na just to fucck her de ur mind.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 9:19pm On May 11, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

no be lie,speaking on TV ,i once saw a popular pastor in ondo state advising people who have bad dreams to kill any wall gecko they see around their room immediately they awoke..
why must he generalize,is every bad dream spiritual or must the spiritual ones be caused by a witch in wall gecko form,I pity the innocent wall geckos
Ha ha may God help us o. sad
me am sha okay wit my self make i no go dey see winch up nd down sad

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:27pm On May 11, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Oga free me! Who u want come use practice? I suspect say na just to fucck her de ur mind.
no women are not sex tools bro hmmmm I don't plan to sleep with her I respect her nothing intimate I Neva see am before

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by rtdCivilservant: 9:30pm On May 11, 2020
Viciheaka:
no women are not sex tools bro hmmmm I don't plan to sleep with her I respect her nothing intimate I Neva see am before
Sha no fucck am.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by imiski(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
I go through this same shit almost every night. I've been wondering what is the cause.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 11, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Sha no fucck am.
yes man
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 11, 2020
starbuck:

May your Brother's soul rest well. Amen
amen

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by IamPlato(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2020
Tominix:
This shi do happen when am coming from a vigil.
it once happened to my mum buh they were dogs lined up round the road then they saw her and created a way for her to pass through them
and she passed? your mama get mind oh
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by IamPlato(m): 11:41pm On May 11, 2020
Jacqueline22:
Mine is Bleep..g scary.
Start Talking
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 7:39am On May 12, 2020
StacyO:

Lol
grin grin grin grin
Please I don't have much ribs to crack grin
good morning hey
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On May 12, 2020
imiski:
I go through this same shit almost every night. I've been wondering what is the cause.
sleep paralysis completely normal, try wiggiling your little toe when this attack happens don't try to shout or move it doesn't help , wiggle your little toe it would jerk you up
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kingsteve(m): 7:45am On May 12, 2020
Things are happening...
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by cappucino925(m): 8:03am On May 12, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
it is called sleeping paralysis
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by cappucino925(m): 8:04am On May 12, 2020
imiski:
sleeping paralysis
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 8:43am On May 12, 2020
IamPlato:
and she passed? your mama get mind oh
The time was about 1am wetin she go do And she was coming from ajah
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 8:47am On May 12, 2020
. . . .
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tominix(m): 8:52am On May 12, 2020
TheSourcerer:
sleep paralysis completely normal, try wiggiling your little toe when this attack happens don't try to shout or move it doesn't help , wiggle your little toe it would jerk you up
It dnt work cos.
1:: it is hard to wriggle our little toe on normal circumstances not when we are under a sub_conscious state. . .
Our mind wakes b4 our body that is the cause our eyes likewise b_cos it noticed an unusual movement in ur room
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:41am On May 12, 2020
One sunday morning it hapen dat i needed to withraw money so i had 2 vist d closest bank. Got there the atm was paying. There was a small queue so i joind . As a result We were nt close to each other. De guards allow one peson at a time into d premesis to use the atm machine so i was waitin for my turn. Next tin the guy directly be4 me, such a hansom welldresd youngman. screamed loudly, imediately began freefall just like a tree. Before i could figure out what was about happening he landed with such a great thud.crashin the back of his skull on the concrete interlock floor. Began shakin profusely , his pupil eyes going up, blood slowly goshing throug his nostrils and ears. Pple absconded excpt I n 1 oda guy. We were detemind to help. Initialy feard the guy will die havin lost blood true the ear n nose but after a while he stoped vibratin was totaly stil. Som gud samaritan wit courage also cam t join us in d effort.. By dis tym he had regaind concious n could stnd a bit. I lft without mkin d witrawal

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 7:18pm On May 12, 2020
You wrong,its so real and it aint sleep paralysis.

I used to feel exactly d same,i tried to touch the person pressing me and i felt d body was hairy like really hairy...

sexylassie2:

Read about sleep paralysis or night hag, many people have experienced it, no demon was pressing you.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
I love your sigbature bro.

And yes demons exist i believe it.

You were really lucky ooo

Anigreat:

I went to all night programme getting there it was bored, i didn't feel as if i was in the presence of God, so i decided to returned back to the house. The time was about 2a.m . Since the church wasn't far from my house so i leave without any iota of fear in me.

As i was heading back to the house , my torch pointed at something, i didn't get the clearer picture of it, so i pointed at the the spot again. Gosh! what i saw was terrifying. Imagining you seeing a child of about two years old at such an odd hour of the night. i summoned up courage and walked to the spot the boy was standing, i thought maybe there was an adult close by, but i noticed there was nobody there. I was terribly frightened, goosebumps appears allover my body.

I pointed the torch at the boy's face, what happened give me the shocker of my life.

He hissed loudly

And a boy of that age to speak my local dialet, fluently was another shocker.

He said, you're lucky, i came to observe today, i didn't come to kill. After he said that, he walked away and entered one bush track i believe he came out from there.

Oh my! i stood there for almost 5minutes , i was so heavy, it seems the whole world has fallen on me. I regret leaving the church at such an hour.

It was so scary that anytime i remember that scenario, I'm always scared even up till now.

Though i reported the incident to my parents, my dad start telling stories about that very spot, and caution me very well never to try that again.

Demons exist, it's not a myth. let's becareful brothers and sisters. God will keep on protecting us.

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2020
CheedyJ:

it happens to me too, immediately I wake up, everything disappears

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.