Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28549 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Trupz: 7:12pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
I was kidnapped by aliens embarassed

Na too much cartoon and animation dey worry you

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Stevyne: 7:12pm On May 09, 2020
IamPlato:
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

They Were Black And It Was Very Weird
I can relate.
2013 or 2014,
I and my mom were coming from Vigil around 3.
On getting to my street, At the T junction saw a black goat that raised its legs up.

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by James4bright(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2020
Mine was I was in a dark room with my senior brother, we were a whole lot younger then. And it was just the two of us at home.

So my uncle horned with his car because he needed someone to come out and open the gate for him.

My senior bro left me in the dark room all by myself lying on the bed. I wasn't really bothered, but immediately he left, I could feel someone's hand on the bed trying to touch me, I had to slide to the extreme with so much fright, I was praying asf. But the hand won't just stop hitting the bed. You know that moment when you are lying down, and someone hits the bed and you know someone did, because you could feel it and at the same time hear it.

Then my uncle car drove in and the car light shone through the passage, and the light reflected in my room, now I could see clearly but didn't see anything, I ran out with utmost speed. Though, my mom died early, so I felt maybe there was a connection.

I told my senior bro, he told me I should stop staying in a dark room, I should have left with him. Till date everyone in my family doesn't sleep without flashlight, but me I keep my phone close each time I sleep when there isn't electricity. Not because of that incident though, just an advise my dad always give, because of the experiences he has had, growing up in the east back then, "never sleep without a flashlight".

I've got more tales to tell sha, if you wanna know let me know. Lol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2020
Stevyne:
I can relate.
2013 or 2014,
On getting to my street, At the T junction saw a black goat that raised its legs up.
IamPlato:
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

Stevyne:
I can relate.
2013 or 2014,

LMFAO why would you be scared of goats. They were probably having a good time doing goat- activities grin

13 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 09, 2020
James4bright:
Mine was I was in a dark room with my senior brother, we were a whole lot younger then. And it was just the two of us at home.

So my uncle horned with his car because he needed someone to come out and open the gate for him.

My senior bro left me in the dark room all by myself lying on the bed. I wasn't really bothered, but immediately he left, I could feel someone's hand on the bed trying to touch me, I had to slide to the extreme with so much fright, I was praying asf. But the hand won't just stop hitting the bed. You know that moment when you are lying down, and someone hits the bed and you know someone did, because you could feel it and at the same time hear it.

Then my uncle car drove in and the car light shone through the passage, and the light reflected in my room, now I could see clearly but didn't see anything, I ran out with utmost speed. Though, my mom died early, so I felt maybe there was a connection.

I told my senior bro, he told me I should stop staying in a dark room, I should have left with him. Till date everyone in my family doesn't sleep without flashlight, but me I keep my phone close each time I sleep when there isn't electricity. Not because of that incident though, just an advise my dad always give, because of the experiences he has had, growing up in the east back then, "never sleep without a flashlight".

I've got more tales to tell sha, if you wanna know let me know. Lol
WOW... Keep 'em coming
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by kemicalreact: 7:51pm On May 09, 2020
CheedyJ:
Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..
Sleep Paralysis

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Annonymox: 7:57pm On May 09, 2020
Mine is more of a paranormal event. When i was still in primary school, I was staying with Grandma in same room. It was a flat, but i prefer sharing grandma room. I was grandma's pet and i love her so much. She help me do my chores and never let anyone beat me. I was over-pampered.

Then it happened that she became ill. dad took her to the hospital. For days i will ask about her, they'll tell me she went to the village. To cut the story short, on that very fateful day, i was in school. It was in the morning and i just started feeling uneasy. I left the school at small-break time. I sneaked out cos i didnt really know why i needed to go home. While going home, I decided to take the market side, then i saw grandma, she asked why i left school, i said i missed her.Asked when she came back, she said shes just on her way home and i should go back to school. She gave me fruits (local fruits) she had with her and said she needed to get stuff for dad.

She briefly told me how much she missed me and left. Something still tells me to go home. I headed straight home. Met my dad, mum and neighbors outside. I asked what happened, they said nothing. I entered the room, came out told them i saw grandma, blah blah blah.

The second day, i absonded from school again, my dad wasnt around, saw my mum, asked her why she didnt tell me grandma died, she was too shocked to reply. I didnt even know why i asked cos no one told me. I was too small then to know what been dead really mean. Sha she told me to go inside. I left to the field with my area bro, Gafar.

Then days after burial, i would always hear her talk to me in the room when alone, but interpreting what she was saying became hard. it stopped few days later. But i was never scared of the dark or been alone

Whenever i remember this, it still give me chills....knowing there's some activity after death

22 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by seankafor(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2020
Have never had nor seen such creepy things before maybe because I don't give a fvck about them.

But I have had close experience.. like when I was in jss1 in seminary boarding school. One night like that at around 12-1am midnight, we were woken by sounds of prayers in my hostel by one of the inmates.. he claimed he saw some ghost or some sorts walkin around the hostel.. everybody was scared to the bone marrow including me.
Although few claimed to have saw same but me.i didnt see shiit.. and more so there was one boy in our opposite hostel that was said t be possessed that is responsible for those attacks.. the boy was feared until he quitted in our jss2 or sort.. but funny thing is he receives communion and attends prayers with us..

But shaa remembering these things now,I have come to conclude these fears are as results to figments of our own imaginations..
We probably tend to have a near real life experience either in dream or imagination of things we mostly think about or obsessed to.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by davillian(m): 7:58pm On May 09, 2020
I went out to club though not far from house so walked....
It was around 2am I left the place started going home....
Got to one junction saw about 6 black goats seating they formed a circle my eyes cleared.
I just jejely reversed took a longer route back home and was saying blood of Jesus..

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 09, 2020
paulolee:
lol....dm plenty n since its a faceless forum here let me list them
1..seeing a rich man bk den in p.h having sex with a crippled bea in my street in an uncompleted block..i bin wan burst them bcoz i think say na rape or jazz tinz n we bin go there go smoke bt my guy say mk i chill n watch d live show bcoz we wr above dm bt gat the shock of my life when the man gave the bea cash after the boring sex and the girl accepted bt dosnt look happy..we approach dm n threaten to raise alarm n d man settled us with 40k cash...na letter my friend play me say the movement na ritual tinz bt dnt kno if the crippled girl dey aware or in her right mind bcoz she looks too cool n forced to do dt..
2..seeing a live snake swallowing a goat live back in anambra state...went for a burial and was strolling with a guy n saw this very big snake swallowing a goat live in a bush...wantes to attack bt the guy said we shud jus walk away because the snake na gods of the land
3..seeing a neighbor back den running aboniki balm on his condom before aving sex with his bea...him jus rub am on top d c.d and spray small airfreshner 4 d ous xo d bea for no code..leta ask am Y n he say na punishment for d bea cheating on him n na best breakup sex b dt..say d tin pepe bea private n ber ass and the bea say she don de wash both since dm finish sex and e still de burn her...to me dts too estreme punishment na...wat if d c.d kum go burst..
Damn bro, first one was sick, sad and creepy asl...

The snake was only being NATURAL by FEEDING on its prey, nothing GODLY about that but it's great you didn't kill it though...

Damn your neibour wildin' LMAO

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by sexylassie2(f): 8:16pm On May 09, 2020
Dicktion:
Been seeing creepy things all my life.
I have seen different kinds of ghosts and ghouls from age 10 -19 and if I'm to pen down the experiences my thumbs will bloat up, sorry embarassed

Now It's been years that I saw a non-human figure tho. But I saw one walk passed my window few days ago around 1am while I was awake running some errands on some sites. It passed the first time I noticed but I acted like I don't care cos I like minding my business. Dude passed again dunno if it was a most for it to get my attention but it kinda worked cos this time I froze with shivers and a dark cold ignited in me, then fear dived in. But as an elderly man that has come of experience and can't be weighed low by fear I had to sharperly replace the fear with anger then I popped the question "who's that? May I know who the fvck's that"? But there was no answer. Now every sane man would grab that's it's no human out there, at least not in their human form.

I had to rush out with my friend who's around to go catch the roving creature and courteously advise it not to be going about people's windows at times like that but it was nowhere to be found angry And this is a compound that's fenced and the gate is locked from inside one can't jump the fence cos it's thorned with wires. So don't Coman start thinking if it was one of my neighbors unless you didn't read the first paragraph of this post embarassed

have you told your parent?

How often do you see this things?

i hope you are not schizophrenic
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Tozic: 8:24pm On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

... these..... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Katier00(f): 8:32pm On May 09, 2020
vanida6:
Mine was in 2011 wen i return back from shcool,,i was drop around 12:30am in d midnight,i call everybody at home dere phones re switch off acept our gateman nd e did not pick my calls,,so i decide to walk down to house cuz i cant find any bike man or taxi at dat middle of night,,on my way home i saw one old women in white dress with white goat and a pot in her hand my mind begin to shake seriouse,so i take a chill nd stop walkin nd hide in one place to just view her in 4G,,she begin summond different Gods names den after she finish she just bury dis goat alive with d pot in ground at dat momment my father just call me nd my phone was not in silent i feel like bury mysef wit fear cuz my phone is in my bag keep ringing louder,,shuuu dis old mama just stare everywhere just to know where d phone is ringin to God who save my life dat night i saw a car coming nd i stop d car to help me reach my house wit beggin nd beggin so he take me back to my house,,its not even take a week i come hear one rich man died in dat area ooh,,,up till today i dont trust old peoples wit dere evil acts .
how did she dig the grave in which she used in burying the goat

14 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Zendinho(m): 8:56pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=CheedyJ post=89366629]Mine is I'd be sleeping then all of a sudden I'd feel a force pin me down with brute force such that I'd be motionless & voiceless & before I know it I'd be gasping for air while still struggling to free myself but after about 30 to 50 secs I'd regain freedom & I immediately I go run commot room go parlour...still happens to me once in a while & I'm over 30 now..

Have had this experience once in a while... Can you tell what's the meaning for that.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by callmeRichie(m): 9:06pm On May 09, 2020
Myself and my hostel gee were returning home from a place not too far to our hostel around to 12am sha. There was this short turn corner we were used to taking beside a main road. So when we were some steps to get to the low bushy turning corner, I switched on my phone's torch. Mind you there was this mad woman used to sleeping at that bushy corner. So immediately I switched on the torch, and we walked some steps to the corner, a man in fine Ankara clothe rose up from the bushy corner!

Menhh he was f*cking this mad woman!!! I was scared as hell at first before I could got what he was doing, cuz it was damn unexpected! The man was like "who's that??!!, who are you??, what are you doing here??" as he was running away!!!

Nobody needs to tell me, this wasn't ordinary! No sane man would f*ck a mad woman abeg!!

Things these rich people do ehnn?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Godsonjolly: 9:06pm On May 09, 2020
IamPlato:

grin very funny. That's how goats are at nights. They act strange and evil. They're objects for witchcraft. Have seen many in lagos and I don't scared anymore

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by lapazi(m): 9:10pm On May 09, 2020
juniorboma:
Copied from reddit

I wish nairaland could be a lot cooler like reddit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by CheedyJ(m): 9:11pm On May 09, 2020
[quote author=Zendinho post=89371591][/quote]
I think it's sleep paralysis ,u could Google it up for comprehensive info but I won't lie back then I use to think it was some spiritual attacks...
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Twizzy30(m): 9:12pm On May 09, 2020
Frankicent:
Where did you get this? Link
read Reddit and quora

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 09, 2020
lapazi:

I wish nairaland could be a lot cooler like reddit
Reddit is based asl, but mostly bc it's super popular, wholesome and same time toxic
haha those are reddit context I quoted
As a plus reddit has amazing features while nairaland still cosplay these boring ass old features
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by CheedyJ(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2020
kemicalreact:
Sleep Paralysis
Thanks for d info but I used to think it had some spiritual undertone all this while..quite scary sha

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by joek(m): 9:44pm On May 09, 2020
Mine was when I was in primary 6 or JSS1. It was in my village. I went to farm with my father. While coming back home, there is a stream with bridge that we normally cross. My father was in front already and I was following him. I wanted to drink water from the stream and I saw a being like human, coming out under the bridge, beckoning at me me to come. The face looked non human. I quickened my steps and abandoned my intention of drinking water. Till today I am still wondering the mission/ intention of the being.

11 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 09, 2020
This thread na horror movie shocked

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
I am the alien

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 09, 2020
finalboss:

Lies from "the pit of hell"
oh so you know since you've been to the pit of hell oga pls say your own
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by joek(m): 10:06pm On May 09, 2020
Another one; we lost if the Christian sisters in my fellowship in the village many years ago. One of her brothers said he believed it was not God's will that she should die prematurely. We were then encouraged to go to the burial ground in the night secretly(because it was Anglican cemetery) to pray and bring her back to life. We got there around 12 am. We digged out the corpse and opened the coffin. We couldn't turn on our Torchlight because we didn't want the security to know we were there. We prayed, spoke in tongues and one of the brothers lay on the corpse to command life into it but it was all futile. After all the prayers, we now agreed that it was the will of God to take her away. After many months, I would still perceive the embalment perfume from the corpse. I would pray that God should take away the unusual smell and finally He did it. I can never believe I participated in this scary activity.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by kkash: 10:14pm On May 09, 2020
At work,we were warned not to fish, buh some ppl wont hear.....on this fateful morning, one bros went to fish after our morning safety meeting, all of a sudden he started screaming, claiming d fish was dragging him in, 1 oda person joined but d same thing, dey had to let go, buh wah baffled me is which kind fish be dat? mind u, only barracuda and smaller fishes are around der.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by DawnEden(m): 10:16pm On May 09, 2020
IamPlato:

Damn, my mother experienced this event somewhat similar. She went into labor then having my kid brother at middle of the night and the hospital was some 15 minutes walk to where we were staying. Then my dad's car was faulty and he had to walk her to hospital so when they were like 5 mins close to the hospital, my mom said she saw a gathering of white sheep forming a circle under a street light and in the middle of them was a black goat. She was terrified that she recalled saying this in yoruba and on repetition " I did not come to disturb you, I'm going on my way minding my business". This story sometimes give me the creeps whenever I remember it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 10:17pm On May 09, 2020
StacyO:
what race? what happened ? howd you get to know they were aliens?

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Alitair(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2020
When I was about 8, I remember seeing a member of my church passing our house. I greeted him about three times but he didn't even stare at me not to talk of replying. That felt weird as this was one man that never failed to answer my greetings.
I went inside and told my mum about it but she hushed me almost immediately and told me that the man died in the early hours of that same morning.
That was weird and eerie..

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 10:18pm On May 09, 2020
kkash:
At work,we were warned not to fish, buh some ppl wont hear.....on this fateful morning, one bros went to fish after our morning safety meeting, all of a sudden he started screaming, claiming d fish was dragging him in, 1 oda person joined but d same thing, dey had to let go, buh wah baffled me is which kind fish be dat? mind u, only barracuda and smaller fishes are around der.
did they say they saw a bigger fish? because there should definatly be bigger fishes there

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by TheSourcerer: 10:28pm On May 09, 2020
sexylassie2:

i hope you are not schizophrenic
it is obviously

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Does "you Make Me Feel Like A Woman" Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.