Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? (28560 Views)

Wtf: The Creepiest Picture I Have Seen Today! (PICTURE) / 8 Creepiest Things I Observed When Cleaning A Corpse. (graphic Images) / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:16pm On May 12, 2020
[
Haba bro its possible....u can see its out of curiosity.

If its me,i may approach d boy depending on d situation,at least trying to help.

I believe his story....it soubds real. When u study a geniue story u wil know.

But i believe he is yimmu,original yimmu grin cheesy

quote author=CheedyJ post=89377723]
Yinmu at it's peak so,u saw a baby at dat ungodly hour & u had d mind to move closer & even pointed ur torch at it bkus u are God himself abi...I for say u get liver only that I no bliv d story ,maybe u were hallucinating..[/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2020
Plz share! Share! Share! Share!

Plzzzzz i love this thread

VickyRotex:
This thread gave me the chills shocked shocked shocked

If all these stories are real, nkan nbe o shocked shocked

I mean, I have experienced somethings too but time would not permit me to share.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:54pm On May 12, 2020
Wow its a great tesrimony ooo

So astral travelling no be moi moi

starbuck:

Yea.. I have experienced this too but the last one that happened, I left my house and journeyed into a known environment that i have been in my dream state before... When I was done, i tried rushing back to my body so that my people won't declare me dead physically, someone kept preventing me from coming back, he went as far as cloning someone to 2 and gave me option to choose among the person that it would be my way out...

At that moment, I began to struggle both in my dream state and tried returning to my body, immediately i returned, i couldn't move my body, saw am image stooping near my room watching me struggle, i tried calling on God, i couldn't, tried calling out for help in my mind,still they couldn't let me... My only grace was those morning criers that normally preach early in the morning shouted 'In the mighty Name of Jesus' as she was about beginning to pray, i was let loose at the moment...
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2020
[

Very spooky and creepy dear....

I do see goats at night gather but i dont put my mind on what they do there.

Things really are happening in this world.

Hope you had a blissful day

quote author=placeofallure post=89378113]

Yeah! I have seen a sight like that before. I lived outside the campus, but my house was close to the school. I went to read and I said since my house was close, I could still get home. Then I saw them, Goats. In the dead of the night, they formed a circle and were sitting like they were in a meeting. I was so scared I had to run past them.

Now to the real creepy one. I was much younger, maybe 14 or 15. I used to go fetch water down the road, about a junction away. I love to go early before others wake up to avoid the early morning traffic at the public tap as I almost always needed to fill a whole drum.. I had fetched my water, placed the bucket on my head and was walking home. Then right at the other end of the road, I saw this plain white and big cat walking towards me. You know cats normally sneak, but not this one if not I might not have noticed it. The cat was walking right in the middle of the road and was walking with gait towards me. I stood transfixed! I was wondering what to do whether to scream or dig the ground and hide, then all of a sudden, I couldn't see the cat again. That was when I became jolted. I ran home with the speed of lightning, panting. I couldn't tell anyone. No be me fetch the remaining water and since that day, any traffic wey wan catch me for tap, make e catch me. Spooky, Weird, Creepy! Yes![/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by placeofallure(f): 9:35pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Rawhumper post=89481701][

Very spooky and creepy dear....

I do see goats at night gather but i dont put my mind on what they do there.

Things really are happening in this world.

Hope you had a blissful day

quote author=placeofallure post=89378113]

You find me come here? Well, I did thanks.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by cassbeat(m): 10:00pm On May 12, 2020
I've experienced sleep paralysis quite a few times maybe twice.. But the most scary one was when I was sick in 2017.. Lying down on my back it was like I was sleeping but I was seeing things, scary things and I started saying I don't want to die till someone came around...
Another one was in December 2016 the last week of the year, my mum was really ill, I was wondering, how will I and my younger siblings survive if my mom died, 8th January 2017 I got a call from my uncle by some minutes past 2 that my mum is dead, I was suppose to take her to an hospital the day before but the madam I was working for told me to hold on till the next day.... It was crazy mehn cos we are orphans now no father no mother lost my dad 12years before mom's death.....
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 10:05pm On May 12, 2020
Rawhumper:

Plz share! Share! Share! Share!

Plzzzzz i love this thread

lol this thread still dey shocked

bros, no let me share abeg. cheesy

The least I can share is that when I was little, (maybe around age 4 or 5) our housemaid turned to a cat (or at least that's what we saw) in the middle of the night. I am not joking, I will never forget how my mum prayed that night.

PS: maybe she turn to cat, maybe she no turn, but how do you explain my mum coming to wake us up in the middle of the night, and she saw a cat lying where our maid sleeps? Before she could turn to call my dad, and bring a Bible our maid was back.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Kingsteve(m): 10:23pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

The least I can share is that when I was little, (maybe around age 4 or 5) our housemaid turned to a cat (or at least that's what we saw) in the middle of the night. I am not joking, I will never forget how my mum prayed that night.

PS: maybe she turn to cat, maybe she no turn, but how do you explain my mum coming to wake us up in the middle of the night, and she saw a cat lying where our maid sleeps? Before she could turn to call my dad, and bring a Bible our maid was back.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 10:31pm On May 12, 2020
[quote author=Kingsteve post=89484386][/quote]

cheesy cheesy I'm not even joking. undecided
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 11:26pm On May 12, 2020
VickyRotex:

cool shocked shocked

Please share more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by malcom1X: 12:02am On May 13, 2020
IamPlato:
When Goodluck Was Still President walking Late At Night In Badagry Was Safe; i Was Return From Vigil rehearsals at 1am because I Was Not Use To Being Scared, the Streets Were Full Of Light So I Was Not worried but The Street That Led To My Street Was Seriously Dark And No Street Lights There

As I Walked Past an Open Compound i Flashed My Torch and i Saw A Group Of Goats Gathered together Like People Having Meeting, I Swear To God I Immediately Got Chills As Those Motherfvckers Stared At Me Till I Past then Continued Looking At Themselves again.

They Were Black And It Was Very Weird

Yes this actually happened to me and in my case they spoke, I won't lie. One said, why is he walking at night, the other said leave him, I know him. (I pass there always)

I felt cold run through my back.

Second one that happened was walking at night going home from a party or night class then this mad man was following me shouting that I was a ghost, (my hair stood up) I couldn't run, because we have armed guards on my street. I just kept calm till he branched somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by ruggedtimi(m): 12:04am On May 13, 2020
Collinsaik:
One sunday morning it hapen dat i needed to withraw money so i had 2 vist d closest bank. Got there the atm was paying. There was a small queue so i joind . As a result We were nt close to each other. De guards allow one peson at a time into d premesis to use the atm machine so i was waitin for my turn. Next tin the guy directly be4 me, such a hansom welldresd youngman. screamed loudly, imediately began freefall just like a tree. Before i could figure out what was about happening he landed with such a great thud.crashin the back of his skull on the concrete interlock floor. Began shakin profusely , his pupil eyes going up, blood slowly goshing throug his nostrils and ears. Pple absconded excpt I n 1 oda guy. We were detemind to help. Initialy feard the guy will die havin lost blood true the ear n nose but after a while he stoped vibratin was totaly stil. Som gud samaritan wit courage also cam t join us in d effort.. By dis tym he had regaind concious n could stnd a bit. I lft without mkin d witrawal
a case of epilepsy
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 3:33am On May 13, 2020
[

Wow like seriously?

I guess she was d one,it was no coincidence.

You said d least u could share,now tell d worst you can share with me...share! Share!! Share!!!

Plzzzzzzz!!!!

quote author=VickyRotex post=89483828]

[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 3:38am On May 13, 2020
[

Have you forgiven me?

Don't say u have, when things aren't d way d were.

I openly accept I really messed up exchanging words with that thing over there....
Friendship is all about correction and love remember.

One more chance wont make u a lesser lady plzzzzzz....

quote author=placeofallure post=89482839][/quote]
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 4:09am On May 13, 2020
U are a wise guy....i just gave u one like and one extra share cool

Kevsmart88:
Had this weird experience years back. Travelled home with family for the Christmas celebration. Mum insisted I attend a vigil with my cousins in their church against my wish. An hour or so into the vigil I got fed up prolly cos I wasn't feeling the whole thing, decided to walk back home alone. It was few minutes to 12am and I headed home. The church was a bit far from home and I had to take a long and lonely path. Halfway into the journey home, I started feeling uneasy like something or someone was behind me, I looked back and saw this creepy old and very short man and I just knew I was in for a bumpy ride. The scary part was for every one step I took, the creature was ten steps closer to me, at that point I knew it wasn't business as usual and I took to my heels..Be a man, no be when you jam wetin pass man....
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 4:23am On May 13, 2020
Your story emmm...sorry experience reminded me of a very pretty fair gal(she was Joseph Yobos wife child friend...she showed me their pictures) , that never entered a guys room in my hostel.

One day she approached me and we became friends.

She later started sleeping in my room,she told me she me she had attacks whenever she was in her room in the night.

She also confided in me she had ring in her belly,I never told anybody till now.

Now I can place my mind on her,there used to b bloody footprints on the floor of our hostel students were scared.
I once saw it in my room but my mind didn't place her but now I think she was d one doing that.

I don't feel scared cos I have seen things in at hands if girls some are secrets about d gals I met, I can never reveal.
Anybody can take it or leave it even a girl turns into a snake stay calm,she wont harm u esp if u aren't her mark maybe u just met her by chance....it works all u need is courage.

Any reaction out of fear from u,may either make her kill you or vanish but if u stay calm. I bet she will come back to a normal being.
All u need is to assure her u never talk.

Hope this helps.....

purples25:
I don't know if i was imagining, but i saw a very beautiful woman wave me as if saying bye.... And then she vanished. I regret not telling her bye back, she was smiling, gentle looking, very pretty. Well maybe i was imagining, since i was a child then.

Another time i was going through trauma and i started to see a ragged man inching to my bed every night. I would wake up every time he gets closer. But every night he gets closer. I dubbed it as psychological because i was having emotional pains. I couldn't sleep every night, it took a real toll on me. But i felt i would be laughed at if i told anyone. Until the night i fell asleep, and my eyes were forced open. My eyes were forced to look at him from his feet to his head. It was different from sleep paralysis, which i know. I was very awake, and i had been seeing this guy for long, now he was in my bed.

Right next to me. I wanted to scream, but couldn't. What he forced me to see, he was an old man black as charcoal, wearing black clothes. He had a black cane for walking. His eyes were red and he grinned at me with a very wide unnatural grin. Right next to me, we were face to face. He made me look at him for a long time. He made me unable to close my eyes. When i broke out of the trance, i cried in terror all night. My roomy was so nice, she gave me her cross chain to wear, calmed me to sleep. The next day i cried all the way home. They had to do deep prayers for me. I was always roaming round the hostel after that. And i hardly pray. Luckily, there was this room where they were madly nice to me, they always invited me in, gave me so much love and expected me to sleep there. That was what i was doing until the next semester.

That thing looked much more like a monster than a human.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 5:02am On May 13, 2020
malcom1X:

Yes this actually happened to me and in my case they spoke, I won't lie. One said, why is he walking at night, the other said leave him, I know him. (I pass there always)

I felt cold run through my back.

Second one that happened was walking at night going home from a party or night class then this mad man was following me shouting that I was a ghost. I couldn't run, because we have armed guards on my street. I just kept calm till he branched somewhere else.

Same thing with one of our family friend that doesn't believe in shit like these, they said "Leave him, He's not one of us" shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 12:12pm On May 13, 2020
Joeeasy:

cool shocked shocked

Please share more cheesy

I no dey share ooo. cheesy cheesy I'll pass.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 12:14pm On May 13, 2020
Rawhumper:

Wow like seriously?

I guess she was d one,it was no coincidence.

You said d least u could share,now tell d worst you can share with me...share! Share!! Share!!!

Plzzzzzzz!!!!

cheesy
Ahhhh bros, make we just leave am for there. I can't share more. undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by fabuloz1(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2020
Do u know that anytime I'm very sick somebody comes to slap me very hard at my back?
I've once seen the person,he was fair, wearing a white polo
He slapped me very hard and when I woke up, I didn't see him again but I could hear the resounding sound of the slap and the spot where it happened but I won't feel any pain

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by fabuloz1(m): 12:36pm On May 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

I no dey share ooo. cheesy cheesy I'll pass.
Haaa!! Babes, share nah!
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 1:26pm On May 13, 2020
fabuloz1:
Do u know that anytime I'm very sick somebody comes to slap me very hard at my back?
I've once seen the person,he was fair, wearing a white polo
He slapped me very hard and when I woke up, I didn't see him again but I could hear the resounding sound of the slap and the spot where it happened but I won't feel any pain

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked For real? are you sure its not the drugs you take when you're sick that's causing hallucination? grin wink

fabuloz1:

Haaa!! Babes, share nah!

I no dey share o. cheesy I will run away from this thread o embarassed
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked For real? are you sure its not the drugs you take when you're sick that's causing hallucination? grin wink

I no dey share o. cheesy I will run away from this thread o embarassed

grin grin grin grin
Your's has been the most interesting so far, make we hear the rest beg grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by fabuloz1(m): 1:45pm On May 13, 2020
I no dey share o. cheesy I will run away from this thread o embarassed[/quote] Don't run please. We might even send you something to encourage you

1 Like

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 1:55pm On May 13, 2020
Joeeasy:

grin grin grin grin
Your's has been the most interesting so far, make we hear the rest beg grin grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy

What!! Nah nah not true.
Seriously not going to share. grin grin Those are moments not worth remembering. undecided
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 1:56pm On May 13, 2020
fabuloz1:

Don't run please. We might even send you something to encourage you

Hahaha make una no worry. Other people go share more. Make una encourage them. grin grin
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Rawhumper(m): 3:38pm On May 13, 2020
Plzzxzzzzxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......

Am waiting dear.....plzzzzz

VickyRotex:

cheesy
Ahhhh bros, make we just leave am for there. I can't share more. undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by fabuloz1(m): 4:34pm On May 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Hahaha make una no worry. Other people go share more. Make una encourage them. grin grin
We are waiting oh! don't disappoint our brains grin
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by VickyRotex(f): 6:53pm On May 13, 2020
fabuloz1:

We are waiting oh! don't disappoint our brains grin

grin Abeg make una no wait. I don disappoint una already. undecided
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by Joeeasy(m): 7:02pm On May 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by paix(m): 7:18pm On May 13, 2020
Alooone:
once saw a lizard swallow another lizard live...uptill today i dont know how to explain that scenario
I witnessed one too.
Re: Whats The Creepiest Thing You've Seen That You Haven't Shared Anywhere? by fabuloz1(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

mehn! you no get joy at all. grin Ok,I'll send you 10k flat

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! / Ladies, What Are The Qualities You Want A Man To Have Before Dating Him? / What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.