Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16843 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 2:29am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
how has any of my statement have to do with racism?...always playing the victim's card...where is the racism?...did I insult any race here ?...saying Egyptians aint Negros is racism?. Do you know what the word means

And you are ignorant not to know that the Negro race has physical characteristic...

https://www.jstor.org/stable/25104999?seq=1#metadata_info_tab_contents
You can go through that

What the Bleep is wrong with you. I am going to enjoy destroying your racist paper written by the set of scumbags who once proved that the negro had no soul. First page, second paragraph, kemet is far older than 5000 BC. Third paragraph, Egypt was never believed to be part of Asia and has never seen themselves as anything but African. That's why they made so much trips to the interior of Africa and even interacted with the interior of Africa a thousand times more than out of Africa. Only a fool would believe that BS. Kingdom of axum and yam are prime examples of places they frequently traded with. You know what, f you and your racist paper. I refuse to fill my head with YOUR racist propaganda. I am too educated for that bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

What the Bleep is wrong with you. I am going to enjoy destroying your racist paper written by the set of scumbags who once proved that the negro had no soul. First page, second paragraph, kemet is far older than 5000 BC. Third paragraph, Egypt was never believed to be part of Asia and has never seen themselves as anything but African. That's why they made so much trips to the interior of Africa and even interacted with the interior of Africa a thousand times more than out of Africa. Only a fool would believe that BS. Kingdom of axum and yam are prime examples of places they frequently traded with. You know what, f you and your racist paper. I refuse to fill my head with YOUR racist propaganda. I am too educated for that bullshit.
where is the racism in all what I say?...why being emotional?... Which statement did I make that is racist?...you can't even have an intellectual argument because I am countering your views ?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 2:57am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
where is the racism in all what I say?...why being emotional?... Which statement did I make that is racist?...you can't even have an intellectual argument because I am countering your views ?

Because you are stupid. You and your paper are stupid. And there is so much stupidity in the first page that I refuse to read anymore. Neither will I stoop so low to read any thing about ancient Africa that has the word aryan in it. Get that into your thick skull. There's nothing aryan about ancient Africa except they are students from Greece. Even ancient Indians are dravidians and not aryans. The aryans only came later and mingled with the indigenous darker skin indians
Now get your racist bullshit outta my face.

I tried having an intellectual conversation with you before you pasted the link to your racist paper. I refuse to be part of your bullshit. Go find someone else to play your game. Anything that has to do with ancient Africa that has aryan in it must be because of Greece which was established less than 6000 years ago because that's the age of the mutated Caucasian gene, else, I don't want to fucking see it.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:03am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

My brother there's nothing to argue as far as this topic is concerned, this is a topic that has piqued my interest since over 30 years ago after reading "How Europe underdeveloped Africa," initially bought his ideas as a youth then but with time and more knowledge and experience and exposure and more exposure I saw that that book was just a small story inside a larger drama. It wasn't Europe that underdeveloped Africa, Europeans built big ships to cross the oceans to get here, that means they already had their own development. While our own ancestors were rowing canoes that couldn't cross small rivers. We still have the same mindset today. Didn't you hear a senator of the federal republic recently boasting of "producing 27 children?" This is a speech in year 2020 of a university educated congressman! Are you still wondering why Africa is backward? But this is not to say we don't have some bright minds we do but they are too few and most do not have the emotional intelligence to be strategic and to work with other black minds. White people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their attitude is to break frontiers and they are busy at it. I recently finished Elon Musk's book and you will be amazed how he has already taken it for granted that humans must colonize space starting with Mars, it's mind blowing! Meanwhile we are here in Africa and we are satisfied with living on this planet without a care about the moon for another 2 million years, my care mostly is how to be a big boy here in poor shithole naija but my age mate is already building the technology that will colonize Mars! But trust us 100 years down the line my children will write thesis on how Elon Musk stole Hus ideas all of them from my farm in suleja, hahahaha. We are toast we blacks

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?
#Copied

RelecutantAdult
I understand what you are saying and by the way I'm a woman.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:06am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
do you know the atrocities black commit in Africa. Even this country Nigeria is enough to see...do you know the genocides, war and massacres we blacks have done to ourselves in Africa,will you blame the white man for that ?

I'm taking about in my world not yours.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:10am On Jun 01, 2020
So many empires came and fell, the Egyptians fell, the Sumerians in Asia present day Iraq fell, the ancient Chinese, the ancient Indians, the olmec empire, the mayan empire, the greek empire, the roman empire, the Mongolian empire, the Ottoman empire. Why the Bleep are you guys not asking these other empires the same questions. Hey, why are you no longer great? The brain doesn't expire so what happened. But for some reason, that question only comes when it is ohhhh, Africa and Africans. F you

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:11am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
the ancient Egyptians were of dark shade but not negroe black...they weren't negroes

I never said they were negroes, negroes are Hebrews. There are dark/black races in this world who are not of African decent but Egypt is part of Africa.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:14am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:
So many empires came and fell, the Egyptians fell, the Sumerians in Asia present day Iraq fell, the ancient Chinese, the ancient Indians, the olmec empire, the mayan empire, the greek empire, the roman empire, the Mongolian empire, the Ottoman empire. Why the Bleep are you guys not asking these other empires the same questions. Hey, why are you no longer great? The brain doesn't expire so what happened. But for some reason, that question only comes when it is ohhhh, Africa and Africans. F you
They have been brainwashed to believe that Africa/Africans are inferior.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:16am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

I never said they were negroes, negroes are Hebrews. There are dark/black races in this world who are not of African decent.

And Israel was a colony of Egypt. You need to pull yourself outta of that bloody religious mindset. Your yahweh you are waiting for to save you is nothing but a Volcan deity from the fields of Edom which was created after the Egyptians withdrew from that part of the territory. Your so called Israelites are nothing but hibirus or apirus or habiri (refugees) within the territory of Egypt. People who later mixed with the canaanites.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:17am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Because you are stupid. You and your paper are stupid. And there is so much stupidity in the first page that I refuse to read anymore. Neither will I stop low to read any thing about ancient Africa that has the word aryan in it. Get that into your thick skull. There's nothing aryan about ancient Africa except they are students from Greece. Even ancient Indians are dravidians and not aryans. The aryans only came later and mingled with the indigenous darker skin indians

I tried having an intellectual conversation with you before you pasted the link to your racist paper. I refuse to be part of your bullshit. Go find someone else to play your game. Anything that has to do with ancient Africa that has aryan in it must be because of Greece which was established less than 6000 years ago because that's the age of the mutated Caucasian gene, else, I don't want to fucking see it.

Bowing Down!!!!! That's right!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 3:22am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

And Israel was a colony of Egypt. You need to pull yourself outta of that bloody religious mindset. Your yahweh you are waiting for to save you is nothing but a Volcan deity from the fields of Edom which was created after the Egyptians withdrew from that part of the territory. Your so called Israelites are nothing but hibirus or apirus or habiri (refugees) within the territory of Egypt. People who later mixed with the canaanites.

grin grin grin I'm not religious.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

grin grin grin I'm not religious.

Good for you.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 3:39am On Jun 01, 2020
Ilamina:

My jamaican friend said the world will be a better place without white people

Tell that pot smoking ganja man to shut up.
Look at every country run by black people and what do you see? Nigeria is an independent country where one woman will steal 20 billion USD from government and nothing will happen to her. Still yet no infrastructure any where. That can't happen in any white government.

I'm sorry but the majority of our fellow black people are chaotic and backward as Bleep. Majority of us don't think far enough to adequately plan out a thriving, modern civilization.
It's not the most feel good thing to say, but I am merely a speaker of facts. This is the sole reason we all run to these white countries when we get tired of our own backward selves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by 2buffagain(m): 3:45am On Jun 01, 2020
GeneralPula:
Life would be good..

They stole 70% of what they’re having today..

They’re the biggest thief in this whole world.

There is still a lot of resources in Nigeria right now even with all this stealing. Oil was the last to join this list of resources.

Why did oil not work for you?
Ask this question and you will see your problem is us as a people. We are cowards and arm chair warriors.
Your leaders sell the resource, and instead of using it to better the land like Dubai , decide to eat it and leave their civilization to rot. And we do nothing about it. Not a phucking single thing. In fact, like utter phucking morons, we vote for the same thieving APCPDP leaders all over again and hail and defend them... While laughing at potentialleaders who actually want the best for us when they are imprisoned e.g Sowore. Nigerians are complete and utter phucking morons.

It is not the white man's responsibility to wipe your ass and think for you.
They have their own civilizations to worry about. They have fought and largely won their own wars. What have we done since Independence? Did things not even get worse?!

We must hold ourselves and our leaders accountable and stop all this b*tching about white/green/yellow man. It is the passtime of idle, clueless and pathetic minds.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 7:55am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

I never said they were negroes, negroes are Hebrews. There are dark/black races in this world who are not of African decent but Egypt is part of Africa.
geographically part of Africa.na white man call am Africa sef
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 7:58am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Because you are stupid. You and your paper are stupid. And there is so much stupidity in the first page that I refuse to read anymore. Neither will I stoop so low to read any thing about ancient Africa that has the word aryan in it. Get that into your thick skull. There's nothing aryan about ancient Africa except they are students from Greece. Even ancient Indians are dravidians and not aryans. The aryans only came later and mingled with the indigenous darker skin indians

so where is the racism in my words...

You are having been shouting black and Egypt, so did the white man mysteriously made away with the negro man's brain that they aren't productive anymore like building another pyramid as you claim.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by khia: 8:11am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
geographically part of Africa.na white man call am Africa sef
Kemit/Egypt (land of the blacks) is part of Alkebulan/Africa(garden of Eden).
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:

You are having been shouting black and Egypt, so did the white man mysteriously made away with the negro man's brain that they aren't productive anymore like building another pyramid as you claim.
The problem I have with these people is that the history they are regurgitating was still written by the white man in their own language and letters none of them was written with any African alphabet and they are swallowing it hook line and sinker and still claiming superiority. The black race was never brilliant and it's still showing till today. Whitewash them all you want, the fact remains that the world would still be in the stone age without the westerners. The good health care, tech devices they are using to come here to yap, the organised sports we enjoy, the convenient means of transportation, modern architecture, even our barbaric way of life was changed by the westerners. Yet some lots are here telling us about the history they don't know when and in what alphabet it was written. I pity those who don't want to embrace the truth so we can progress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Whatever any one is reading about the black history today is an after thought because the blacks didn't record anything about themselves. They didn't have any organised system of writing. The ancient writings we know came in form of Latin, Greek, Aramaic, Arabic, etc and all the languages exist till today. The blacks now embraced the Bible and the Koran originally written in languages alien to Africa. Ask a Yoruba man his origin he would be talking about how God sent Oduduwa from heaven. Ask an Igbo man, he will start talking about how Eri came down from Israel. Those things are fallacy because they were never recorded and so cannot be proven.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by sexylassie2(f): 10:45am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

AUNTY, get sense, even if na small. I referenced ethopia and stated Amharic, you said that I am wrong that Amharic is the ethopian language. Does that even make sense to you? You said that ethopia is located at the horn of Africa, if ethopians are horn Africans, who are Somalians. I told you that the ethopian language is the nearest thing to the language that Jesus spoke, you said that it is a lie, that they are two distinct cities, did I tell you otherwise? You said that there was never a time that an ethopian lived in Jerusalem!!! Hmmmm... The queen Sheba, who went to Jerusalem and got pregnant for king Solomon is from where? And you said that the ethopians are not blacks, I agree, no body is black, not the negros, the nilotes, the pygmies, the bantus, the khoi khoi or San. Black was a European term designated for people with a darker skin hue living in the African continent. Now, shuuuu, go find your mate. AND IF EUROPEANS NEVER CAME TO AFRICA, THEY WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN CAVES.

another gabage.

1- Pls read about horn of africa(about 5 countries are in the horn of africa)
2- There is Amharic and aramaic ( Amharic is Ethiopia language while Aramaic is a Syrian language, the original language jesus spoke)
3. I never said there was never a time an Ethiopian lived in isreal, i said Ethiopians were never in isreal, they had their own country, culture and lived in their own country.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:

NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING EXTREMELY STUPID, WHEN THE WHITE MAN WENT TO INDIA, THEY MURDRRED, RAPED, LOOTED, PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEADS AND HAVE BEEN EXTRACTING THEIR RESOURCES, EVEN DIVIDED THEIR COUNTRY INTO THREE, INDIA, PAKISTAN AND BANGLADESH IN ORDER TO PLEASE THE MUSLIMS WITH INDIA STILL STRUGGLING WITH THAT PAST TILL THIS DAY. LET'S NOT EVEN FORGET THAT THEY WERE ALSO USED AS SLAVES IN AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.

WAS INDIA NOT A DEVEOPED SOCIETY AT THE TIME?

WENT TO CHINA, KILL, LOOTED, PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEADS AND HAVE BEEN DRAINING THEM OF THEIR RESOURCES UNTIL CHINA TURNED THE TABLES ON THEM, FLOODED CHINA WITH HARD DRUGS AND WHEN THE EMPEROR TRIED TO KICK THEM OUT, STARTED KILLING OFF INDEGENOUS CHINESE AND ONLY STOPPED WHEN THE EMPEROR APPEASED THEM WITH HONG KONG FOR A PERIOD OF 99 YEARS.

CHINA WAS FAR ADVANCED THAN EUROPE AT THE TIME. STILL STRUGGLING WITH THIS PAST REGARDLESS OF THEIR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT.

INCA & MAYAN EMPIRE: THE EUROPEAN POPES WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TO SHARE THE GOSPEL. ENDED UP KILLING MILLIONS, ENSLAVING THE REST AND ONLY STOPPED BECAUSE THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE DYING IN THE FIELDS. AFTER WHICH THEY OPTED TO USE THE NEGRO MAN INSTEAD BECAUSE ACCORDING TO EUROPEANS THE NEGRO MAN HAS NO SOUL. THEY BURNT DOWN THOUSANDS OF MAYAN BOOKS BECAUSE THEY WERE THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL AND ALMOST EXTERMINATED THE REST THROUGH THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW DISEASES.

TODAY, SMILES, THERE ARE NO PURE BLOODED MAYANS OR INCAS. THAT HISTORY AND CULTURE IS LOST AND LOST FOREVER. NO ONE WILL REVIVE IT BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER HAVE A PURE RACE OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE. EVEN THEIR DESCENDANTS NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN.

I COULD CALL TIBET, MAYBE THE GHANA EMPIRE, ETC

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS, WHEN CHINA AND INDIA WERE DOING AS BAD AS AFRICANS. WHY DID YOU NOT SAY, HEY WHERE IS YOUR GREAT CIVILIZATION, WHY CAN YOU NO LONGER BUILD THINGS, THE BRAIN DOESN'T EXPIRE.

How dare you paste the link of a paper try to link Egypt with the aryan race, and yet claim not to be racist. A paper that specifically stated that Egypt is not an African country but an Asian country when the whole of the Middle East was not even considered Asia at the time. ARE YOU Normal? YOU ARE A RACIST.

2 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
sexylassie2:

another gabage.

1- Pls read about horn of africa(about 5 countries are in the horn of africa)
2- There is Amharic and aramaic ( Amharic is Ethiopia language while Aramaic is a Syrian language, the original language jesus spoke)
3. I never said there was never a time an Ethiopian lived in isreal, i said Ethiopians were never in isreal, they had their own country, culture and lived in their own country.

Aunty, I am done with you. Go look for your mate. I never said that there was never a time an ETHOPIAN lived in Israel, I said ETHOPIANS were never lived in Israel. It's like saying I never said that there was never a time a Nigerian lived in Ghana, I said Nigerians were never in Ghana, because Nigeria is a separate country. If ten people from Nigeria move to Ghana, they are Nigerians jack ass.

The fact that you are arguing this horn Africa thing with me shows your level of education. somalis, are the primary occupiers of the horn of Africa. In addition, Somalians and ethopians are two distinct and separate people.

I also told you that Amharic is the CLOSEST language to the one Jesus spoke, that's not an ASSUMPTION BUT A FACT. The relationship between these two kingdoms were so close that ethopians are rumored to be in possession of the ark of the covenant, they had the earliest copies of the Bible even before the Europeans ever had a religious book to read, had their own churches before anyone else and the first ethopian son of Solomon became the FIRST EMPEROR OF ETHOPIA.

As I said, go and look for your mate.

I am talking about language Jesus spoke and you are making noise about syriac Aramaic. It's like referring to Latin and someone says people still speak French. la copy la paste people. THERE'S A REASON THEY CALL IT SYRIAC ARAMAIC. IT'S LIKE TALKING TO A BRICK Wall. FYI, WE STILL GO TO FARMS WITH CUTLASSESS. HOW IS THIS EVEN AN INSULT. IT'S LIKE SAYING WITHOUT THE EUROPEANS, WE WOULD STILL BE SWALLOWING POUNDED YAM WITH OUR HANDS. HELL YEA, WE STILL DO DUMBASS

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING EXTREMELY STUPID, WHEN THE WHITE MAN WENT TO INDIA, THEY MURDRRED, RAPED, LOOTED, PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEADS AND HAVE BEEN EXTRACTING THEIR RESOURCES, EVEN DIVIDED THEIR COUNTRY INTO THREE, INDIA, PAKISTAN AND BANGLADESH IN ORDER TO PLEASE THE MUSLIMS WITH INDIA STILL STRUGGLING WITH THAT PAST TILL THIS DAY. LET'S NOT EVEN FORGET THAT THEY WERE ALSO USED AS SLAVES IN AFRICA AND SOUTH AMERICA.

WAS INDIA NOT A DEVEOPED SOCIETY AT THE TIME?

WENT TO CHINA, KILL, LOOTED, PUT A GUN TO THEIR HEADS AND HAVE BEEN DRAINING THEM OF THEIR RESOURCES UNTIL CHINA TURNED THE TABLES ON THEM, FLOODED CHINA WITH HARD DRUGS AND WHEN THE EMPEROR TRIED TO KICK THEM OUT, STARTED KILLING OFF INDEGENOUS CHINESE AND ONLY STOPPED WHEN THE EMPEROR APPEASED THEM WITH HONG KONG FOR A PERIOD OF 99 YEARS.

CHINA WAS FAR ADVANCED THAN EUROPE AT THE TIME. STILL STRUGGLING WITH THIS PAST REGARDLESS OF THEIR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENT.

INCA & MAYAN EMPIRE: THE EUROPEAN POPES WENT TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD TO SHARE THE GOSPEL. ENDED UP KILLING MILLIONS, ENSLAVING THE REST AND ONLY STOPPED BECAUSE THE NATIVE AMERICANS WERE DYING IN THE FIELDS. AFTER WHICH THEY OPTED TO USE THE NEGRO MAN INSTEAD BECAUSE ACCORDING TO EUROPEANS THE NEGRO MAN HAS NO SOUL. THEY BURNT DOWN THOUSANDS OF MAYAN BOOKS BECAUSE THEY WERE THE WORKS OF THE DEVIL AND ALMOST EXTERMINATED THE REST THROUGH THE INTRODUCTION OF NEW DISEASES.

TODAY, SMILES, THERE ARE NO PURE BLOODED MAYANS OR INCAS. THAT HISTORY AND CULTURE IS LOST AND LOST FOREVER. NO ONE WILL REVIVE IT BECAUSE THEY NO LONGER HAVE A PURE RACE OF THEIR OWN PEOPLE. EVEN THEIR DESCENDANTS NO LONGER GIVE A DAMN.

I COULD CALL TIBET, MAYBE THE GHANA EMPIRE, ETC

MY QUESTION TO YOU IS THIS, WHEN CHINA AND INDIA WERE DOING AS BAD AS AFRICANS. WHY DID YOU NOT SAY, HEY WHERE IS YOUR GREAT CIVILIZATION, WHY CAN YOU NO LONGER BUILD THINGS, THE BRAIN DOESN'T EXPIRE.

How dare you paste the link of a paper try to link Egypt with the aryan race, and yet claim not to be racist. A paper that specifically stated that Egypt is not an African country but an Asian country when the whole of the Middle East was not even considered Asia at the time. ARE YOU Normal? YOU ARE A RACIST.

China and India are doing very great and all can see them. China issue was with the Japanese not Europeans. And you say the Europeans put a gun on the Chinese ?...there was no time in history China was colonized or forced by the Europeans. All of a sudden the Europeans are the devil. Do wickedness have color?... Men are capable of all wickedness.

Your history is very bad. Bangladesh and Pakistan secession was nothing to do with the Europeans. Infact Bangladesh succession was supported by India because of the Pakistani bad blood. Why blame everything on the Europeans. Are you saying the black man haven't committed atrocities to themselves and still going on?

You want to blame everything on the Europeans. Next 100 years when the African man is still killing themselves because of self hate you will still be blaming Europeans... Move!
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
China and India are doing very great and all can see them. China issue was with the Japanese not Europeans. And you say the Europeans put a gun on the Chinese ?...there was no time in history China was colonized or forced by the Europeans. All of a sudden the Europeans are the devil. Do wickedness have color?... Men are capable of all wickedness.

Your history is very bad. Bangladesh and Pakistan secession was nothing to do with the Europeans. Infact Bangladesh succession was supported by India because of the Pakistani bad blood. Why blame everything on the Europeans. Are you saying the black man haven't committed atrocities to themselves and still going on?

You want to blame everything on the Europeans. Next 100 years when the African man is still killing themselves because of self hate you will still be blaming Europeans... Move!

Dealing with first paragraph.
China doing very great recently, yes. Apart from that the rest is total garbage. India has a large economy but a very poor society. In fact, India and China were combating to become the world's poverty head quarters not too long ago. Europeans beat up Chinese so bad (even took some of them as slaves in Africa and South America) that the emperor at the time swore that a time will come that the Chinese will no longer listen to the white man. China is on a revenge mission. Lol

LOL, I won't even answer you on that India, Pakistan and Bangladesh argument. There's no difference between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh except religion. In fact, the word Indus kush, the Indus Valley, from where the word India comes from is in Pakistan.

I am not blaming Europeans for anything, I am just stating facts. Empires rise and fall. The Europeans are already on their way down, if China succeeds in annexing Africa and South America, that's game over for them. And the USA will follow soon. That is the way of the world. Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall.

And I have never downplayed the contributions of Europeans to the development of the world. I don't think anyone does regardless of past atrocities. In fact, it is the Europeans who go about downplaying the contributions of others to the world.

If Europeans would say, we did this, you did that, you did those..... Let's play along to get along. We won't have a problem.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

China doing very great recently, yes. Apart from that the rest is total garbage. India has a large economy but a very poor society. In fact, India and China were combating to become the world's poverty head quarters not too long ago.

LOL, I won't even answer you on that India, Pakistan and Bangladesh argument. There's no difference between India, Pakistan and Bangladesh except religion. In fact, the word Indus kush, the Indus Valley, from where the word India comes from is in Pakistan.

I am not blaming Europeans for anything, I am just stating facts. Empires rise and fall. The Europeans are already on their way down, if China succeeds in annexing Africa and South America, that's game over for them. And the USA will follow soon. That is the way of the world. Kingdoms rise and kingdoms fall.

And I have never downplayed the contributions of Europeans to the development of the world. I don't think anyone does regardless of past atrocities. In fact, it is the Europeans who go about downplaying the contributions of others to the world.

If Europeans would say, we did this, you did that, you did those..... Let's play along to get along. We won't have a problem.
China and India poverty issues was/is because of the large population. No country will have a billion people and not suffer so I don't know why you are blaming Europeans on India's socio-economic issues because of their large population. Mind you both Bangladesh and Pakistani are predominantly Muslim but a predominantly Hindu country which is India supported Bangladesh secession. Yes India and Pakistan secession was due to religion, in these whole matter I don't get why you are blaming Europeans for their inherent issues...

If China annex Africa...So you see Africans complain and are still used as pawns...who are you to blame this time?...Africa should blame themselves for allowing themselves to be tossed up and down. Tomorrow we will say Africa started Civilization, Africa centuries ago was this and that. You know one thing with the world, it is not fair and yelling how you were great and playing victim's card won't do you anything. If Africans were great as they speak they can still he great now. Like I said all these European blaming doesn't make sense. Japan was once ravaged, the Jews were once totally ravaged but they never complained and duell in their complaint. They forged ahead to prove their strengths...so all these "it is the Europeans that did this and that...even the slave trade don't you know Africans were accomplice and facilitated it ...

What are we not saying
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by rationalhuman(m): 3:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
How you measure the poverty? I mean your own parameters to judge poverty? like percentage of population? Middles income etc?

Cause as i am reading various parameters, India`s society is well off. It has massive middle class, not to mention due to Currency valuation and Price Index, Indian Middle class can be compared to Upper Middle class of this continent.

That is why i wnat to know your parameters.
jorion:

China doing very great recently, yes. Apart from that the rest is total garbage. India has a large economy but a very poor society. In fact, India and China were combating to become the world's poverty head quarters not too long ago. Europeans beat up Chinese so bad (even took some of them as slaves in Africa and South America) that the emperor at the time swore that a time will come that the Chinese will no longer listen to the white man. China is on a revenge mission. Lol

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
China and India poverty issues was on the large population. No country will have a billion people and not suffer so I don't know why you are blaming Europeans on India's socio economic issues because of their large population. Mind you both Bngkadesh and Pakistani are predominantly Muslim but a predominantly Hindu country India supported Bangladesh secession. Yes India and Pakistan secession was due to religion, in these whole matter I don't get why you are blaming Europeans for their inherent issues...

If China annex Africa. So you see Afriacans complain and are still used as pawns...who are you to blame this time?...Africa should blame themselves for allowing themselves to be tossed up and down. Tomorrow we will say Africa started Civilization, Africa centuries agobwas this and that. You know one thing with the world, it is not fair and yelling how you were great and playing victim's card won't do you anything. If Africans were great as they speak they can still he great now. Like I said all these European blaming doesn't make sense. Japan was once ravaged, the Jews were once totally ravaged but they never complained and duell in their complaint. They forged ahead to prove their strengths...so all these "it is the Europeans that did this and that...even the slave trade don't you know Africans were accomplice and facilitated it ...

What are we not saying

First paragraph is totally rubbish because you continue to undermine the impact of European colonization whilst overstating the incoming Chinese colonization. I see nothing but bias and double standards. One for the Europeans and another for the Chinese even though they are doing or did exactly the same thing except the Chinese don't eradicate indegenous tribes.

Secondly, do you even know how Islam came to India. There's a reason why Indians has a deep seated hatred for Islam. And has nothing to do with roses and flowers.

Thirdly, a poverty capital is still a poverty capital no matter how you try to paint it. There's a reason many Chinese still eat rats even till this very hour.

The slave trade was facilitated by the powerful Africans, just as the enormous corruption is still being facilitated by the powerful Africans. What's your point?

And who said that Africa won't be great again? You!!!

THE JAPANESE ARE SIMPLY PLAYING ALONG FOR NOW, THEY AIN'T STUPID NEITHER DO THEY WANT A THIRD ATOMIC BOMB DROPPED ON THEIR HEADS BY EITHER THE EUROPEANS OR THE CHINESE.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT JEWISH ISRAELI BULLSHIT. THAT'S A DIFFERENT TOPIC ON IT'S OWN.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by Swtbabyvee(f): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
HOPE Y’ALL ARE AWARE , THIS POST IS RACIST

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
HOPE Y’ALL ARE AWARE , THIS POST IS RACIST

Don't mind that black racist. No one his dealing with his racist shit.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

First paragraph is totally rubbish because you continue to undermine the impact of European colonization whilst overstating the incoming Chinese colonization. I see nothing but bias and double standards. One for the Europeans and another for the Chinese even though they are doing or did exactly the same thing except the Chinese don't eradicate indegenous tribes.

Secondly, do you even know how Islam came to India. There's a reason why Indians has a deep seated hatred for Islam. And has nothing to do with roses and flowers.

Thirdly, a poverty capital is still a poverty capital no matter how you try to paint it. There's a reason many Chinese still eat rats even till this very hour.

The slave trade was facilitated by the powerful Africans, just as the enormous corruption is still being facilitated by the powerful Africans. What's your point?

And who said that Africa won't be great again? You!!!

THE JAPANESE ARE SIMPLY PLAYING ALONG FOR NOW, THEY AIN'T STUPID NEITHER DO THEY WANT A THIRD ATOMIC BOMB DROPPED ON THEIR HEADS BY EITHER THE EUROPEANS OR THE CHINESE.

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT JEWISH ISRAELI BULLSHIT. THAT'S A DIFFERENT TOPIC ON IT'S OWN.
so you want to blame Islam on the Europeans in India. A black muslim won't like what you say you know that?... How did Europeans make Hindus hate Islam or was Islam spread not from the Arab to the Persians and Indian region, where did the Europeans have to do with this...My point in the first paragraphs is all about blaming and complaining. If Africans wish to be great again as your preach no one will do it for them...pity you seek won't come and the world ain't fair...

The Jews I called was just an example of how being ravaged shouldn't be duelt upon or use to determine your future. If you want to change things you can...whatever bias or narrative you have for the Jews is your opinion as everyone sees them differently. My message is basically saying since you preach of greatness then nothing stops you from showing it at this time but yourself
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
so you want to blame Islam on the Europeans in India. A black muslim won't like what you say you know that?... How did Europeans make Hindus hate Islam or was Islam spread not from the Arab to the Persians and Indian region, where did the Europeans have to do with this...My point in the first paragraphs is all about blaming and complaining. If Africans wish to be great again as your preach no one will do it for them...pity you seek won't come and the world ain't fair...

The Jews I called was just an example of how being ravaged shouldn't be duelt upon or use to determine your future. If you want to change things you can...whatever bias or narrative you have for the Jews is your opinion as everyone sees them differently. My message is basically saying since you preach of greatness then nothing stops you from showing it at this time but yourself

Firstly, you saw only what we wanted to see. You are always looking for a way to defend the Europeans even when I was clearly not referring to them. Are you of European descent?

Secondly, I don't care about what Muslims think, don't care if he/she is blue, black, yellow, white, brown or purple, don't care if it's the Shia, sunni, salafist, ISWAP, boko haram, isis, AL qaeda. They can all kiss my well rounded black ass.

Please, don't bring up the Jewish (not Jews) people, there's a difference . I have no beef with them and I hope it remains so.

LOL, THE PITY I SEEK. GO LOOK AT HOW SOME OF THE DESCENDANTS OF THOSE RACIST BOERS ARE ENJOYING. NOW, THAT'S A PITIFUL STATE AND YOU ARE RIGHT, PITY IS FOR THE WEAK AND SOME PEOPLE (NOT POINTING FINGERS) WON'T GET ANY.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Firstly, you saw only what we wanted to see. You are always looking for a way to defend the Europeans even when I was clearly not referring to them. Are you of European descent?

Secondly, I don't care about what Muslims thing, don't care if he/she is blue, black, yellow, white, brown or purple, don't care if it's the Shia, sunni, salafist, ISWAP, boko haram, isis, AL qaeda. They can all kiss my well rounded black ass.

Please, don't bring up the Jewish (not Jews), there's a difference . I have no beef with them and I hope it remains so.

LOL, THE PITY I SEEK. GO LOOK HOW SOME OF THE DESCENDANTS OF THOSE RACIST BOERS ARE ENJOYING. NOW, THAT'S A PITIFUL STATE AND YOU ARE RIGHT, PITY IS FOR THE WEAK AND THE SOME PEOPLE (NOT POINTING FINGERS) WON'T GET ANY.
I get your point... Insightful dialogue !

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Bored, Lonely, Starting To Hate Nigerian Men: / Excerpt From ROYAL MAJESTIES GROUP In House Career Seminar / Joeboy Biography, Networth, personal life, girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.