Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Will The World Be Without White People - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will The World Be Without White People (16869 Views)

Would Our World Be Better Without Premarital Sex? / Why Are German White People So Nice To Blacks / My Jamaican Friend, The World Will Be A Better Place Without White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2020
arabmoney14:
Please let's just Channel our energy to suggest ideas on how Nigeria can become better on another thread instead of these useless arguments. Arguments will not bring better change, it will only waste our time and divide us more.
Nigeria is going from bad to worse and now will be the best time for us to WAKE UP

Being better is about belief and mindset. Under this present climate, Africa is not going to get better anytime soon. Even if the Chinese build us infrastructures, it will all eventually crumble like those that were built before.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:42pm On May 31, 2020
sexylassie2:

Why do you like to write garbage.
Their is Aramaic and Amharic,

Aramaic is what Jesus spoke, now, the language is still spoken in a town in Syria.

Amharic is ethopia language, there was never a time Ethiopian were living in Isreal, they have always been a distinct culture and people living in the horn of Africa, Ethiopian do not even look like blacks.

If European didn't come to black Africa, nobody would have known about Soyinka, Achebe and the rest, you will still be living in a hut, by now, you will coming back from your farm with cutlass in your hand.

AUNTY, get sense, even if na small. I referenced ethopia and stated Amharic, you said that I am wrong that Amharic is the ethopian language. Does that even make sense to you? You said that ethopia is located at the horn of Africa, if ethopians are horn Africans, who are Somalians. I told you that the ethopian language is the nearest thing to the language that Jesus spoke, you said that it is a lie, that they are two distinct cities, did I tell you otherwise? You said that there was never a time that an ethopian lived in Jerusalem!!! Hmmmm... The queen Sheba, who went to Jerusalem and got pregnant for king Solomon is from where? And you said that the ethopians are not blacks, I agree, no body is black, not the negros, the nilotes, the pygmies, the bantus, the khoi khoi or San. Black was a European term designated for people with a darker skin hue living in the African continent. Now, shuuuu, go find your mate. AND IF EUROPEANS NEVER CAME TO AFRICA, THEY WOULD STILL BE LIVING IN CAVES.

3 Likes

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 10:48pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

I am trying to get your point but I seriously can't. Really, I tried. You said we didn't give the orld anything but the supposed father of modern medicine was a scholar of Egypt. You said we didn't give the world anything but the English language is a combination of the metu neta and the phoenician alphabets. You siad we did use the resources we had for our betterment but all the cities in your bible except Rome, Greece and syria are in this continent. Just say what you want to say, YOU WANT TO SAY THE BLACK MAN IS INFERIOR BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF HISTORY. Even the greatest European artists to ever live clearly stated that the inspiration of their art works were African arts. I don try open people eyes but it seems I will have to wait for the next generation before my message will start making sense.
What I'm saying is that we should stop boasting with mundane things. It's like boasting that you have eyes, hell everybody have eyes. The art, ancient cities, language etc, other races have them too but can we boast of their technological advancements? Hell no. Tell me something with which we are greater than them. Some of those things you wrote there are pure falacy. You can't tell me that people that were killing twins and don't even know the cause of sickle cell anemia thereby terming those unfortunate kids ogbanje, burying the king with twelve slaves, and a lot of other atrocities committed out of ignorance are advanced. Infact if you are a twin you need to visit the Mary Slessor grave at calabar and pay homage because you could have been killed at birth. Yes Slessor is a westerner. Whenever you have a bacteria infection, remember to thank Alexander Fleming . These are the people you owe the modern lifestyle you enjoy not some phantom Egyptian or any African for that matter.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by arabmoney14: 10:50pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Being better is about belief and mindset. Under this present climate, Africa is not going to get better anytime soon. Even if the Chinese build us infrastructures, it will all eventually crumble like those that were built before.

Exactly! Let's build dat mindset now and start pressurizing our leaders to do the right thing. there are indegenous construction companies in Nigeria, who just need some boost. There is innoson who we can give full support now by patronizing them. Let the government provide 24hrs electricity, support science and technology. This is what we should be discussing!

I remember watching a Lagos lawmaker on a show. He came to discuss a particular bill. At the end of the show the presenters digressed and asked him why the house is not purchasing innoson motors..u should watch how he was stammering to give an answer, until they had to close the show cause time was up

Dats the type of leaders we have, and we have to be united and demand they do the right thing.
Africa and Africans have a lot of POTENTIAL. but unless the leaders and followers resolve to taking actions for our greeater good, it will remain potentials and not DEVELOPMENT
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:51pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

What I'm saying is that we should stop boasting with mundane things. It's like boasting that you have eyes, hell everybody have eyes. The art, ancient cities, language etc, other races have them too but can we boast of their technological advancements? Hell no. Tell me something with which we are greater than them. Some of those things you wrote there are pure falacy. You can't tell me that people that were killing twins and don't even know the cause of sickle cell anemia thereby terming those unfortunate kids ogbanje, burying the king with twelve slaves, and a lot of other atrocities committed out of ignorance are advanced. Infact if you are a twin you need to visit the Mary Slessor grave at calabar and pay homage because you could have been killed at birth. Yes Slessor is a westerner. Whenever you have a bacteria infection, remember to thank Alexander Fleming . These are the people you owe the modern lifestyle you enjoy not some phantom Egyptian or any African for that matter.

I am not boasting, it is a fact. And I believe that we do not have problems with innovation, we have problems with leadership. These are two separate things. Our present socio economic system has to change if we are to move forward. Even the Chinese understood this, that's why they created a system of government that suited their needs.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:52pm On May 31, 2020
arabmoney14:

Exactly! Let's build dat mindset now and start pressurizing our leaders to do the right thing. there are indegenous construction companies in Nigeria, who just need some boost. There is innoson who we can give full support now by patronizing them. Let the government provide 24hrs electricity, support science and technology. This is what we should be discussing!

I remember watching a Lagos lawmaker on a show. He came to discuss a particular bill. At the end of the show the presenters digressed and asked him why the house is not purchasing innoson motors..u should watch how he was stammering to give an answer, until they had to close the show cause time was up

Dats the type of leaders we have, and we have to be united and demand they do the right thing.
Africa and Africans have a lot of POTENTIAL. but unless the leaders and followers resolve to taking actions for our greeater good, it will remain potentials and not DEVELOPMENT

I completely agree

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Like any other community, we had our own problems just like the Europeans also have theirs. Instead of focusing on the negative and trying to use that to pull down the whole race, come up with solutions and push your own agenda. Good thing that Nigerians know better now and are calling for a revolution.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by derealj(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
jorion:

Like any other community, we had our own problems just like the Europeans also have theirs. Instead of focus on the negative and trying to use that to pull down the whole race, come up with solutions and push your own agenda. Good thing that Nigerians know better now and are calling for a revolution.
Las Las I don't believe that Nigeria is going to get any better no matter who takes that leadership position. The leadership problem the black man is having shows that something is fundamentally wrong with the black mind. If you want to contribute anything meaningful to the world, better go and join them in the west just like Emeagwali and Omalu did. Africa especially Nigeria will kill any good dream you have. Few good people might try to effect a change but when the empty ones are greater in number, nothing can be done. Peace.

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 11:20pm On May 31, 2020
derealj:

Las Las I don't believe that Nigeria is going to get any better no matter who takes that leadership position. The leadership problem the black man is having shows that something is fundamentally wrong with the black mind. If you want to contribute anything meaningful to the world, better go and join them in the west just like Emeagwali and Omalu did. Africa especially Nigeria will kill any good dream you have. Few good people might try to effect a change but when the empty ones are greater in number, nothing can be done. Peace.

Finally, you said it. I already knew that's your mindset. It's not a new thing to see Africans with such mentality. In fact, you guys are the majority. I used to be like you but that was before I got my masters degree in the UK. Well, I believe that the cycle will eventually come back to Africa.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2020
SirMichael1:
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.
Are you an Egyptian now...same white man told you Egypt is in Africa
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 12:53am On Jun 01, 2020
SirMichael1:
Civilization started in Africa, right here in Egypt. Even the whites can't explain how we Egyptians built the pyramids and i understand their confusion. They came here, took our initiatives and left with it. While walking in a sacred path in one of the pyramid, my father told me of how the whites tried to destroy it but couldn't, instead, they were met their demise. So yeah.
Are you an Egyptian now...same white man told you Egypt is in Africa and gave the name Africa
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 12:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 12:58am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

The ancient Egyptians were black. The only things whites did is what they always do, steal, destroy, rape, lie and murder.
the ancient Egyptians were of dark shade but not negroe black...they weren't negroes
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:00am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

Only whites murder simply because of a person skin color with nothing to gain.
do you know the atrocities black commit in Africa. Even this country Nigeria is enough to see...do you know the genocides, war and massacres we blacks have done to ourselves in Africa,will you blame the white man for that ?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:01am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
do you know the atrocities black commit in Africa. Even this country Nigeria is enough to see...do you know the genocides, war and massacres we blacks have done to ourselves in Africa,will you blame the white man for that ?

What are the attributes of a negro?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:04am On Jun 01, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?
you have said it all

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:05am On Jun 01, 2020
khia:

No, they learned it from the African continent, AKA Egyptians.
This is exactly my reasoning.
The brain doesn't expire. If we were capable of being so powerful and building amazing structures and societies back then, shouldn't we be able to do even better today?

Except the white man stole our brains as well, then the whole black civilization stories are bullshit.

My brother there's nothing to argue as far as this topic is concerned, this is a topic that has piqued my interest since over 30 years ago after reading "How Europe underdeveloped Africa," initially bought his ideas as a youth then but with time and more knowledge and experience and exposure and more exposure I saw that that book was just a small story inside a larger drama. It wasn't Europe that underdeveloped Africa, Europeans built big ships to cross the oceans to get here, that means they already had their own development. While our own ancestors were rowing canoes that couldn't cross small rivers. We still have the same mindset today. Didn't you hear a senator of the federal republic recently boasting of "producing 27 children?" This is a speech in year 2020 of a university educated congressman! Are you still wondering why Africa is backward? But this is not to say we don't have some bright minds we do but they are too few and most do not have the emotional intelligence to be strategic and to work with other black minds. White people don't need to prove anything to anybody, their attitude is to break frontiers and they are busy at it. I recently finished Elon Musk's book and you will be amazed how he has already taken it for granted that humans must colonize space starting with Mars, it's mind blowing! Meanwhile we are here in Africa and we are satisfied with living on this planet without a care about the moon for another 2 million years, my care mostly is how to be a big boy here in poor shithole naija but my age mate is already building the technology that will colonize Mars! But trust us 100 years down the line my children will write thesis on how Elon Musk stole Hus ideas all of them from my farm in suleja, hahahaha. We are toast we blacks

Natural disasters decimate Western cities but just give it a little time and everything's back to normal and even better. Why can't we say the same for us?
#Copied

RelecutantAdult
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:06am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

What are the attributes of a negro?
do tell me
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
do tell me

You made an affirmative and categorical statement that the Egyptians were not negro black and you don't even know the attributes of a negro black? Then how did you come to the conclusion or were you told without verification. The negros are probably the easiest race of humans to identify, so what are their attributes?
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

You made an affirmative and categorical statement that the Egyptians were not negro black and you don't even know the attributes of a negro black? Then how did you come to the conclusion or were you told without verification. The negros are probably the easiest race of humans to identify, so what are their attributes?
you mean that...having a dark shade doesn't make you negro. The people of Nubia, Arabs of Yemeni/ the the Arabian desert, the Berbers, Ethiopians Amhara's etc though are black are not negros. Negro black race is primarily Bantu and people of west African and south Africa decent or primarily sub-sahara Africa and their facial characteristics is quite different ...

Have I answered you
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:22am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
you mean that...having a dark shade doesn't make you negro. The people of Nubia, Arabs of Yemeni/ the the Arabian desert, the Berbers, Ethiopians Amhara's etc though are black are not negros. Negro black race is primarily Bantu and people of west African and south Africa decent or primarily sub-sahara Africa and their facial characteristics is quite different ...

Have I answered you

Bantus are the product of the reproduction of a negro black and other black. Try again. What are the attributes of a negro? What do you mean by facial features because no two negro have the same facial feature.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:27am On Jun 01, 2020
Let me make it easy for you. Is this a negro black. This handsome man looks like me. Do you know who he is?

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:38am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Bantus are the product of the reproduction of a negro black and other black. Try again. What are the attributes of a negro? What do you mean by facial features because no two negro have the same facial feature.
how do forensic scientist tell from the skull and skull structure that this is a Caucasian male or female or negro or Asian male or female ...what are you saying, this I say you know is fact...the Egyptian blacks are truly Nubians are stocks from Nubian etc...those guyz ain't negros
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:40am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
how do forensic scientist tell from the skull and skull structure that this is a Caucasian male or female or negro or Asian male or female ...what are you saying, this I say you know is fact...the Egyptian blacks are truly Nubians are stocks from Nubian etc...those guyz ain't negros

Calm down. I made it easy for you. Check the following post. DON'T DEFLECT AND ANSWER MY QUESTION, IS THAT A SCULPTURE HEAD OF NEGRO. SECONDLY, WHO IS ORU/ERU/HERU/HORU/HORUS? I don't know who you are but how dare you refer to any black person as stocks, how dare you?

1 Like

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 1:50am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Calm down. I made it easy for you. Check the following post. DON'T DEFLECT AND ANSWER MY QUESTION, IS THAT A SCULPTURE HEAD OF NEGRO. SECONDLY, WHO IS ORU/ERU/HERU/HORU/HORUS? I don't know who you are but how dare you refer to any black person as stocks, how dare you. We are not cattle, neither are we chickens. You know what, Bleep you. Yes, to hell with you.
we ain't quarreling...why do "blacks" or "Africans" feel there should be a sense that "we are one"...even the word black in terms of race has a wide division
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 1:55am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
we ain't quarreling...why do "blacks" or "Africans" feel there should be a sense that "we are one"...even the word black in terms of race has a wide division

Many black people are really annoying me. Nubian right. Let's get taharqa, a nubian. He rule after the Egypt pharaohs lost control of egypt. Is he a negro? Mind you, this is the king who conquered the Assyrians when they besieged Jerusalem. And later, king hezekiah thought it was the angels of yahweh who came to their aid.

Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:02am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Many black people are really annoying me. Nubian right. Let's get taharqa, a nubian. He rule after the Egypt pharaohs lost control of egypt. Is he a negro? Mind you, this is the king who conquered the Assyrians when they besieged Jerusalem. And later, king hezekiah thought it was yahweh who came to their aid.
Nubians ain't Negros
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

Many black people are really annoying me. Nubian right. Let's get taharqa, a nubian. He rule after the Egypt pharaohs lost control of egypt. Is he a negro? Mind you, this is the king who conquered the Assyrians when they besieged Jerusalem. And later, king hezekiah thought it was the angels of yahweh who came to their aid.
have you seen the people of Arabia of that time with their seemingly olive and dark skin,you can merely say they are black because their color is black
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 2:04am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
Nubians ain't Negros

I asked you a simple question. Just one, what the the attributes of a negro? If you can't answer, then shut it. OK. Are they nilotics, bantu, horn African, khoi khoi, pygmy or San. Those are the only categories of people in Africa. Minus you know, the descendants of the Ottomans, Greeks and romans. Pick one let's compare their attributes
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:07am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

I asked you a simple question. Just one, what the the attributes of a negro? If you can't answer, then shut it.
stop being emotional. If you are smart you won't call ancient European negros. This is very easy and the classification is free to investigate online. Type of Google "Negro" and come with your findings

And yes, Egyptians had slaves that were darker are possibly negros
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by jorion(m): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2020
mvem:
stop being emotional. If you are smart you won't call ancient European negros. This is very easy and the classification is free to investigate online. Type of Google "Negro" and come with your findings

And yes, Egyptians had slaves that were darker are possibly negros

So the negros were the slaves. I see. You are such a fucking racist. I could smell it from afar. Lol. You better get used to those images because they sure ain't you. And what type of a slowpoke thinks that Egypt is the same as nubia. And the fact that I showed you two kings, and you referred to slaves tells me exactly what I need to know about you.
Re: How Will The World Be Without White People by mvem(m): 2:22am On Jun 01, 2020
jorion:

So the negros were the slaves. I see. You are such a fucking racist. I could smell it from afar. Lol. You better get used to those images because they sure ain't you. And what type of a slowpoke thinks that Egypt is the same as nubia. And the fact that I showed you two kings, and you referred to slaves tells me exactly what I need to know about you.
how has any of my statement have to do with racism?...always playing the victim's card...where is the racism?...did I insult any race here ?...saying Egyptians aint Negros is racism?. Do you know what the word means

And you are ignorant not to know that the Negro race has physical characteristic...

https://www.jstor.org/stable/25104999?seq=1#metadata_info_tab_contents
You can go through that

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / At 30+ You Have Failed In Life If You Are broke as a lady - Feminist Coach(vid) / A Broken Heart Isn't A Broken Dream Nor A Broken Hope : My Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.