Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument (26603 Views)

My Boyfriend Slapped Me! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 25, 2011
just read ur latest comment, it's good to hear u have grown up
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Lovemee(f): 11:35am On Jan 25, 2011
Just to say that I have learnt a lot from this post.  From personality traits of individuals to what have u.

But in all one thing is paramount -  "Do unto others what you want them do unto you" and "to each his own".
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Lovemee(f): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2011
Just to say that I have learnt a lot from this post.  
From personality traits of individuals to what have u.

But in all one thing is paramount -  "Do unto others what you want them do unto you"
and "to each his own".
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Lovemee(f): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2011
From personality threats of individuals to what have u.

But in all one thing is paramount -  "Do unto others what you want them do unto you"
and "To each his own". kiss
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Lovemee(f): 11:40am On Jan 25, 2011
From personality traits of individuals to what have u.

and "To each his own". kiss
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2011
chika98:

I will categorically say that I visit here to STALK DAYOKANU. Very romantic and I am not even trying to patronize you at all.
PLS try and look at me and consider me

I appreciate the Honesty and I would include you on my list of admirers cool cool.

rasputinn:

Which girls?you wish

Ask Busybody, Jennykadry, Ujujoan, Ifyalways, Ivynwa, Nike4luv and recently Chika98. even Mrs CC dey cut eye give me sef.

jennykadry:

@Dayo

egbe enu'e dake jare angry angry ta lo'n je Gods gift to women? angry the last time I checked you out no be say your yekini fit even reach a woman's canaan land angry angry

Why you come dey fight other women over me, See as una don remove and tear weaveon all over the place . Stay cool wait for your time, I am enough to go round.

Believe me sweety, I got enough to feed all. Either one by one or multiple at a time I am game.

cool cool cool
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 25, 2011
@poster, It's been some time since the first post, but I hope you've changed since then. You obviously have a firecracker on your hands. He shouldn't be hitting you, but it sounded from that your first post like you are the kind of woman that frustrates a man to his very CORE. I can assure you that you will get nothing good unless you change that aspect of your behavior.

No man enjoys a nagging woman. I mean, seriously, you just blurted out that you nag him for MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR! and you didn't even feel like that is a terrible thing.
Do you know how much frustration this gives to a man? It eventually makes him LOCK UP.

When you know how to work your man (which I hope you've freaking LEARNED by now), you are happier because it becomes easier to live with him and still get what you want, and he is happy because he is able to do things for you untriggered by frustration and you are easier to live with.

Like me, when a woman becomes too much of a nag, try as much as I can, I really just can't take anything she says seriously anymore. Her words loose their worth to my brain.
Prolong that psychological torture for MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR, everyday, for a week and she might as well be nagging to a wall because I'm not listening to her anymore, no matter how legitimate her request is.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by chika98: 1:33am On Jan 26, 2011
dayokanu:

I appreciate the Honesty and I would include you on my list of admirers cool cool.
cool cool cool

I appreciate the sense of humor. LOL
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2011
^^^ I hope he appreciates the 'list' too . . cheesy
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Lex87: 7:10pm On Jan 26, 2011
Quote from: chika98 on Yesterday at 09:21:20 AM
I will categorically say that I visit here to STALK DAYOKANU. Very romantic and I am not even trying to patronize you at all.
PLS try and look at me and consider me

I appreciate the Honesty and I would include you on my list of admirers Cool Cool.

Quote from: rasputinn on Yesterday at 10:21:46 AM
Which girls?you wish

Ask Busybody, Jennykadry, Ujujoan, Ifyalways, Ivynwa, Nike4luv and recently Chika98. even Mrs CC dey cut eye give me sef.

Quote from: jennykadry on Yesterday at 04:31:19 AM
@Dayo

egbe enu'e dake jare Angry Angry ta lo'n je Gods gift to women? Angry the last time I checked you out no be say your yekini fit even reach a woman's canaan land Angry Angry

Why you come dey fight other women over me, See as una don remove and tear weaveon all over the place .Someone needs sexual harassment training, don't they? Stay cool wait for your time, I am enough to go round.

Believe me sweety, I got enough to feed all. Either one by one or multiple at a time I am game.

Cool Cool Cool

"I will categorically say that I visit here to STALK DAYOKANU."  That's hilarious - you've made my day! lol
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by chika98: 8:49pm On Jan 26, 2011
Ujujoan:

^^^ I hope he appreciates the 'list' too . . cheesy

LOL I think this one has been overturned to something else.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2011
i didnt know dayo was so popular
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2011
What did you think before?

All these women even married ones are chasing me all over
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 11:57pm On Jan 26, 2011
i just thought u were local champion
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Jan 26, 2011
I am an international champ.

WHen are you coming to this side
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 12:00am On Jan 27, 2011
lmao i hear you
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Jan 27, 2011
Dont only hear me, WHen are you coming over. That petite but fierce girl who loves to slap bigger ppl is waiting
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 12:14am On Jan 27, 2011
wen i finish that dry meat of a girl,
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Jan 27, 2011
Aint you supposed to walk away since you are bigger and stronger like you suggested in the other thread
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 12:26am On Jan 27, 2011
yes of course, but i know u want to see an act, so i will perform for u grin
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 1:13am On Jan 27, 2011
I want to see an act but not that kind of act, i want to see you act on my bed tongue tongue
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 1:14am On Jan 27, 2011
smh typical
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 1:15am On Jan 27, 2011
Yes, Happy to be consistently typical.

Stop shaking your head cos next time you move your head this way, Imma stick a pipe in your mouth tongue
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2011
ok sure stick it but when i bit on that pipe like i bite chicken, don't be too mad
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 6:31am On Jan 27, 2011
Sure you wont bite it more like suck it
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 6:59am On Jan 27, 2011
I normally can suck the meat off the bone, but then i bite the bone into dust, grin
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 7:09am On Jan 27, 2011
Just come over real quick and promise you wont get addicted
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2011
please dont flatter urself buddy
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by dayokanu(m): 7:45am On Jan 27, 2011
when are you coming over, and make sure you dont come with any boyfriend oo
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by aminalib(f): 7:56am On Jan 27, 2011
lmaooo u won't accommodate us?
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 27, 2011
Dayo ashewo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by johnterry1: 10:05am On Jan 27, 2011
aminalib and dayokanu,

i have a room for u guys.just in case u need condom,dont hesitate to ask me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Heartwarming Video Of Daughter And Father Dancing At Her Wedding / Controversy As Mother Of 3 Dumped By Business Man Lover Battles Mental Illness / Can You Attend The Marriage Of A Gay Brother Or Relative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.