Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument (26638 Views)

My Boyfriend Slapped Me! / My Sister In Law Slapped Me / My Husband Slapped Me Twice And Now He's Not Talking To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by BigBenoski(m): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2011
@poster
Virgin till 25? shocked, why won't he jerk off in 5seconds, your husband was an efficient 'mas=turb=ting machine', or still is. He needs a therapist, there is no way around this one. If dem de tell una 'leave soap and water' una no go hia.u c am?
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Busybody2(f): 1:49am On Jan 24, 2011
naijafrend:

@ busy_body

looks like you are more miffed with the abuses hurled at your madame's husband, well well , now I get it lipsrsealed

why don't you stuff that foot inside your mouth and remain quiet? who on earth invited you to get in between me and that w***ch ? Do you think only she can abuse anyone and anybody? Well I haven't even started, let me know if you need your share, randee kahin ki, badi aayi mujhse panga lene, !

I referenced her as the devil's spawn and she responded, wow, you are the true offspring of your father true true lipsrsealed

Sorry oh, Mrs-the-owner, i apologise for not glancing up quicker to see you name has now replaced Seun Osewa as the new owner. Since Nairaland has now changed hands and you now own the forum, what are you gonna do if I don't keep quiet or stop meddling and posting wherever I freaking want, shoot, freaking brainless hyprocrite, accusing someone of being abusive yet doing exactly the same thing and even boasting of continuing, see her mouth like "who invited you . . .", how old are you again, 5 years old odoyo undecided Apoda oshi, alainironu jatijati oshi, and the psycho claims she is not jobless, akuri elepa Kano undecided Cos i said the insult was one of the lowest of the low ones on NL, she is now feeling like a "G", na ya type, and  as if her sorry pathetic a/r/s/e was the one I was addressing in the first instance

Who is who's Madame here, abi dem swear for this odensin, I'm saying i used to act worse than Jennykadry sometimes and she used to caution me, now the only way your porous cheesy brain could decipher this was to conclude she is my Madam undecided Its my fault for giving you credit by acknowledging your vacuous existence as the devil's spawn when the devil himself is already under my feet, sorry, carry go with your aids and malaria campaign and gutter antics, to insult the living daylight out of Jennykadry to rid your forum of her presence, psssffft undecided

Oya start abusing me, the suspense is unbearable and i am already shaking in my boots, shior, *rolls eyes* undecided
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by IyaBasira: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2011
@ Busybody and Jenny kadry;

Before we start saying the IVYNWA is wrong, maybe you should take a look at these comments

Quote from: jennykadry on January 20, 2011, 11:25 AM
Ok I forgive you because I know you were dream typing when you typed these and I don't blame you, Ujujoan's known for keeping dayokanu up all night all in the name of showing dayo that he has to take care of her 100% not 50-50, and went ahead to prove her point for inside room. so yea you must be exhausted but if your balls brains don cool down small can you please read my reply with your two eyes open?thank you

Seriously now, you men should appreciate we women, how many of us kick butts/balls because we want to make love? how many of us slap our husbands on the cheeks? how many of us run to friends to report our husbands? how many of us wanna leave a 2month old marriage because our men can't fucckkk our damn brains out?

Seriously how many of us will go back and slap our men 30mins after we received a slap parcel?

[b]Both are not Nigerians? little wonder her brain couldn't grasp small info

It got to a stage I wanted to ask of her mother's whereabouts but thought against it before she starts thinking I am insulting the innocent woman,she obviously did not have a good chat with her mum/a mother figure about marriage if not no woman will wanna walk out of a 2 MONTHS OLD marriage just like that. We nigerians have good mothers(not all) that put us through countless of marriage councelling sessions to prepare us for the bittersweet journey ahead.

Well what can I say?feel free to walk out of your marriage, thats what you wanna hear right?
[/b]

[b]Una still dey hiaaaa?

I think alot of people on here should channel their energy on getting themselves life partners as time is ticking slowly instead of wasting their time on another woman's( whose brain cells ain't complete) marriage

@BB

Abeg ekuro lo naaa jare, since you've won the title of "Achebe the peace maker" we no go hear word again.
[/b]

Lol some people are busy writing long epistles here for people that really don't care if an animal(the epistle writers) exists.

One question;
Were any of these insults TRULY necessary?

Some of your comments were just daft. Saying something like " We nigerians have mothers who put us through countless marriage counselling sessions to prepare us for the bittersweet journey ahead" , and as a result you are wondering if she had a mother, was just plain wrong. Even with a mother, can you tell me that you got everything right when you first got married?

You might say that it's none of Ivynwa's business and that she's in the wrong, but if I had seen this topic earlier, I might have said exactly the same thing she said. A lot of posters have deduced that the woman in question and her husband are simply immature.

That being said, there was no need to insult her the way you did. It was completely unnecessary and to add to that , the poster herself seems more mature than you are, because she simply ignored your comments and that of Genius whatever- his - name -is. You are obviously trying to provoke her into having a battle of words with you and unfortunately for you, she knows why she is here. She is here to seek ADVICE, and not unprovoked insults.

I have never been a fan of the saying that Elders deserve respect because not all elders deserve to be respected. The insults you threw at this woman today makes you living proof of that.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by naijafrend: 8:57am On Jan 24, 2011
Busy_body:

Hmmm, I am going to call you out as a Christian, Ivynwa, you are in the wrong here, you have just said in your last statement despite posting about 5,000 lines, that you refuse to be drawn into any argument with Jennykadry, so pray tell how many lines would you have typed if you wanted to give her the time of day, 85,000,000 tongue Oops, sorry, just had to slip this in . . . er . . . for research purposes only, yeah thats it embarassed tongue

You are a Christian, we are not supposed to condemn people nor judge them nor look down our nose on them because of a flaw we might deem they have.  cheesy If at all we feel the need to intervene, we are supposed to chastise with love, admonish with love, pray on their behalf, intercede on their behalf, etc, not call them out to mock them and deride them and rub it in their face that we are better than them.   grin grin grin
Once the egos and pride and anger has dissipated, people all round need to apologise to one another and pray that God will meet everyone of you at the point of your needs, be each other's Brother's keepers, look out for one another, life is too short and precious to be dabbling into such childish and petty mudslinging such as this, and in the Family section too. It is well. tongue

/quote]

Busy_body link=topic=587840.msg7590230#msg7590230 date=1295830144:

I referenced her as the devil's spawn and she responded, wow, you are the true offspring of your father true true lipsrsealed

Sorry oh, Mrs-the-owner, i apologise for not glancing up quicker to see you name has now replaced Seun Osewa as the new owner. Since Nairaland has now changed hands and you now own the forum, what are you gonna do if I don't keep quiet or stop meddling and posting wherever I freaking want, shoot, freaking brainless hyprocrite, accusing someone of being abusive yet doing exactly the same thing and even boasting of continuing, see her mouth like "who invited you . . .", how old are you again, 5 years old odoyo undecided Apoda oshi, alainironu jatijati oshi, and the psycho claims she is not jobless, akuri elepa Kano undecided Cos i said the insult was one of the lowest of the low ones on NL, she is now feeling like a "G", na ya type, and  as if her sorry pathetic a/r/s/e was the one I was addressing in the first instance

Who is who's Madame here, abi dem swear for this odensin, I'm saying i used to act worse than Jennykadry sometimes and she used to caution me, now the only way your porous cheesy brain could decipher this was to conclude she is my Madam undecided Its my fault for giving you credit by acknowledging your vacuous existence as the devil's spawn when the devil himself is already under my feet, sorry, carry go with your aids and malaria campaign and gutter antics, to insult the living daylight out of Jennykadry to rid [b]your forum of her presence, psssffft undecided[/b]Oya start abusing me, the suspense is unbearable and i am already shaking in my boots, shior, *rolls eyes* undecided

Ah, all those who have been reading lengthy posts written by this baby christian taking baby steps, see for yourself how her "christianity" has come out in open !
My point proven !!! Woman, preach what you practice

N.B : I'm still surprised why jennykadry is quiet here and this one is out there like a mad woman defending her.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by blank(f): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2011
What's with all these insults? Thought we were mature people in this section. All this drama is why I left the Romance section. Let's cool down n offer constructive advice.

@ JK, what u said 2 Ivynwa is some of the most callous things I av ever heard. How can u mock someone 4 not being married n not aving kids? Count ur blessings and bless instead of cursing. Don't lose d substance and start chasing shadows.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2011
Na wa for these incredible cat-fights going on in here oh. All because a certain nagger wife earned a slap from her naggee husband? Ha!
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by naijafrend: 10:08am On Jan 24, 2011
@ All

I dont know Ivynwa in person or otherwise. But the statement that Jennykadri made about not finding a man and there upon not having a child seriously bothered me. Shouldn't we be appreciting her for not falling for all and sundry who came her way and instead wait for the right person ?

Remember, it is for god to give someone a husband/child and the same god can take it all back before you could even wink your eyes.

JK mentioned in her previous posts about having a good mother who teaches the value of blah blah blah (there again she insulted somebody's mother, doesn't that count at all because the poster is a foreigner?? Mind you, a mother is a mother, foreigner or not). Wish you had learned from your own mom how not to insult someone with things like this.

JK and BB felt bad when I started using their language. How do you think others would feel when you talk this kind of rubbish to them ? Before you go about with your abuses take time to read through your posts (atleast in this thread) and see where it all started.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2011
Lol na my case una dey handle for hiaaaa cry cry cry grin

blank:

@ JK, what u said 2 Ivynwa is some[b] of the most callous things I av ever heard.[/b] How can u mock someone 4 not being married n not aving kids? Count your blessings and bless instead of cursing. Don't lose d substance and start chasing shadows. 

Really? ok wait you will hear more. undecided I will say some more "callous things" that you wouldn't know which is worse off.

@Iya basira

yes she might not have a mother and that was the reason why I refused to go further into her mother's life. Second off I said I doubt if she had a mother or a mother figure because yet it did occur to me that she might not have a mother or not be in good terms with her mum hence the "mother figure" which could be anybody who has seen life and experienced it in full. I never insulted her mum

@BB
Please I am the heartless one angry tongue , first off when the OP started her thread at first I replied in the first page and asked why she did not sort out the twisting arm issue before marriage and she replied saying he was never like that before marriage or so. . . . then I decided to just view the thread without posting it was then I kind of realized that the OP is someone that loves having her way and stuffs , I also saw CC trying to talk some sense into her but she just wanted to be the right one and me I am not someone that will pat your back and tell you sorry, I will tell you things the way I see it , you might agree with me you might not but seriously do I care? undecided

And then Ivnywa just came in like the old lunatic that she is to say poo ,there was a thread she actually referred to me in her post , i knew it was me ,I quoted her and told her to jump off the cliff but this particular thread I was not even talking to her , if I was I will quote her and tell her off I don't believe in doing hide and seek and what did she come back with?

Come back to talk about my family? undecided the supposed kids she does not even know about? a husband she has no idea how I live with him? telling me indirectly that she feels for my kids ? undecided innocent children that knows nothing not to talk of what I do on NLD, and someone expects me to come on here and laugh with her without putting her in her place and reminding her of her single hood because if she did have a child then she will know what it feels like if some eediot like her comes on some forum and talks poo  about her kids.

As for naijafrend that one is just an attention seeking bast[i]a[/i]rd, you even get time to reply am cheesy , abeg leave that oponu and mind useful people ojare cheesy

And yes ivynwa deserved every word I told her, you don't just talk about someone else's family because you dont have yours.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by naijafrend: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2011
jennykadry:

As for naijafrend that one is just an attention seeking bast[i]a[/i]rd, you even get time to reply am cheesy , abeg leave that oponu and mind useful people ojare cheesy

Thatz your father
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2011
^^na today grin grin grin
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2011
@ivnywa

Anu ofia cheesy old ninny, abeg go sitdon amke I hear word, like BB said , you have typed over a million lines and still claim you dont wanna get into an argument with me, I think your frustrated self is beginning to leave you with some trace of dementia  grin

I have told you to go and make a family before you come here and spew your barren sperm all over these forum.

old gay
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2011
IyaBasira:

One question;

yes it was necessary and do you really think I want some respect from some invisible person on the internet? shocked

think again honey, I don't give a "f" if anybody respects me on here or not, NLD is not my life. cool

That been said, even the insult on BB which you quoted, BB actually has brains that alot of people on NLD don't have and could see the humour in my post, but like I said NLD is life and home to people and some people seem to pick on every point, Ujujoan laughed at one of my post, is she not single? why didn't she get offended when I mentioned single ladies chanelling their energies on getting themselves some blokes?

Some people my dear have a life outside NLD and some people have brains to decode other forumites posts , they decode it and they know when that person is been insultive or not.

Pity not all nlders have that

And as for ivynwa's insults, yes , hers was intentional, she deserved it and I will give it to her again if need be kiss
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by unsuregirl: 11:29am On Jan 24, 2011
After a few days of a cool down time and some thinking, we have finally talked our issues out and we have settled on seeing a counsellor so that we can tackle the problems and temper issues,
I guess a marriage deserves atleast one sincere shot, And marriage or no marriage, counselling is a must for both of us right now so that we can stop being as toxic as we both have become ever since we began to live under one roof,
So, thanks to some of you whose words mattered and who took interest in my posts!
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2011
unsuregirl:

After a few days of a cool down time and some thinking, we have finally talked our issues out and we have settled on seeing a counsellor so that we can tackle the problems and temper issues,
I guess a marriage deserves atleast one sincere shot, And marriage or no marriage, counselling is a must for both of us right now so that we can stop being as toxic as we both have become ever since we began to live under one roof,
So, thanks to some of you whose words mattered and who took interest in my posts!

Good for you lady . . . I think you guys are taking the right decision. Good luck!
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by johnterry1: 12:34pm On Jan 24, 2011
jennykadry,

u are such a shameless monkey.did i hear u yab a fellow woman abt her not getting married,having kids,no husband and getting to menopause.damn.u even called her condemned vag!na.with all these,i strongly doubt your sanity.how can a sane woman tell another woman that gravity must have affected her body?same will happen to u too.i read the poo u wrote,was pissed and so left the thread.it was only d bigrod that pointed out the droppings u wrote.the guy that paid your dowry is in deep trouble.am sure u give him more hell than all these we are discussing.i would advice that u change your ways since u are not just a married woman but a mother.do u think that u are better than those that are not yet married.u are uncultured,local and useless.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 24, 2011
^^^ Sheesh!
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Busybody2(f): 12:54pm On Jan 24, 2011
IyaBasira:

@ Busybody and Jenny kadry;

Before we start saying the IVYNWA is wrong, maybe you should take a look at these comments

Lol some people are busy writing long epistles here for people that really don't care if an animal(the epistle writers) exists.

One question;

Some of your comments were just daft. Saying something like " We nigerians have mothers who put us through countless marriage counselling sessions to prepare us for the bittersweet journey ahead" , and as a result you are wondering if she had a mother, was just plain wrong. Even with a mother, can you tell me that you got everything right when you first got married?

You might say that it's none of Ivynwa's business and that she's in the wrong, but if I had seen this topic earlier, I might have said exactly the same thing she said. A lot of posters have deduced that the woman in question and her husband are simply immature.

That being said, there was no need to insult her the way you did. It was completely unnecessary and to add to that , the poster herself seems more mature than you are, because she simply ignored your comments and that of Genius whatever- his - name -is. You are obviously trying to provoke her into having a battle of words with you and unfortunately for you, she knows why she is here. She is here to seek ADVICE, and not unprovoked insults.

I have never been a fan of the saying that Elders deserve respect because not all elders deserve to be respected. The insults you threw at this woman today makes you living proof of that.

With regards to that exchange between her and Dayokanu and Ujujoan, it was some kinda running joke which i guess only they were privy to wink

Right to the nitty gritty, in my own opinion, when Ivynwa posted and Jennykadry responded with that one line saying she had no time for epistle writing animals, Ivynwa should have left it at that. There was no need to come back to claim the moral highground whilst at the same time questionning someone's ability as a Mother, that is asking for it. She already "knows" Jenny's character and it was a foolhardy thing to do walking into the lion's den, AND WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN YOU STEP ON A LION'S TOES? (sorry oh Jenny for calling you a lion, as least it is better than saying "Ivynwa should have let sleeping dogs lie tongue ), hence reason I tried introducing the common denominator of Christianity into the mix to appeal to their good nature. For example, even if Jenny was a thief tied down in the market square to be burnt at the stake, Ivynwa as a Christian would have been better off looking away, rather than joining in the fray asking for tyre to be thrown on her neck, WHICH IS EXACTLY WHAT WAS UNWITTINGLY HAPPENING IN THIS CASE WITH HER ADDING FUEL TO THE FLAME TO EXPOSE AND EXPUNGE THE SINNER JENNYKADRY FROM OUR MIDST, when what the Bible said was "let he who is without sin . . . "

The thing is, when Ivynwa opened the said thread where they initially clashed, she chopped a lot of vicious insult, far worse than this, from around 80% of the respondents Jennykadry included (okay i was there too and was sitting on the fence as usual tongue Okay we've made up embarassed ), but she goodnaturedly took it in her stride and walked away with her heads held high with her feathers unruffled, hence the reason It might appear I am acting  nonchalant and cold and biased for not picking up Jennykadry's insult again. That thread trashed the issue already and Ivynwa left with her dignity intact and the final words that she had a thick skin and didn't give a hoot.

I am not here on a fault-finding mission, but just here to get people to practise tolerance, like I said people are different and are not going to toe the same line so we need to learn to live and let live. I have had people pull me up on my posts sometimes and i don't hesitate to tell them to "mind ya, that I have the right to a dissenting opinion and make dem waka pass free me as not everyone would like all of their whatever number of post count they have too, and in such instance, it is hard for them to mutter a comeback. Both Jennykadry and Ivynwa has interacted amicably since that said thread, hence reason I was wondering why the recent turn of event, and then concluded jokingly that it had to be because of a man. There is no use casting aspersions hence reason I said I would only be squarely facing Ivynwa the rational one.

If I had approached Jennykadry in this current state (she has a right to be miffed too) all her response to me would have been Ivynwa deserves it, she was only getting paid back in her own coin, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera, and that would not resolve the issue on the ground nor  help it one bit, hence reason for my appeal to Ivynwa.  And like you rightly deduced, unsuregirl did not rise to Jenny and Genius100's bait and was able to singlehandedly handle them adequately without needing any backup, no one would have done a better job of putting them in their place than she already had, hence reason i did not broach the issue.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by naijafrend: 12:59pm On Jan 24, 2011
@ jenny kadry

Keep barking ! If not bone, someone would atleast throw a stone at you !
Disgraceful creature!

1 Like

Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 24, 2011
johnterry1:

jennykadry,

u are such a shameless monkey.did i hear u yab a fellow woman abt her not getting married,having kids,no husband and getting to menopause.damn.u even called her condemned vag!na.with all these,i strongly doubt your sanity.how can a sane woman tell another woman that gravity must have affected her body?same will happen to u too.i read the poo u wrote,was pissed and so left the thread.it was only d bigrod that pointed out the droppings u wrote.the guy that paid your dowry is in deep trouble.am sure u give him more hell than all these we are discussing.i would advice that u change your ways since u are not just a married woman but a mother.do u think that u are better than those that are not yet married.u are uncultured,local and useless.

Ujujoan:

^^^ Sheesh!

ROTFLMSGBO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
Busy_body:

There was no need to come back to claim the moral highground whilst at the same time questionning someone's ability as a Mother, that is asking for it.

Lol The more reason why I wasn't bothered when I called her a single old hag(which she really is anyways) cheesy It takes a woman with a child to pick out that bolded part from ivynwa's post and understand it's meaning, some people just don't read in between the line , they just read blindly and post, do I blame them?I honestly don't regret reminding her that menopause is fast approaching and if I have to do it again I will grin with pleasure cool

@Iya basira

Lol did iya basira call my posts daft? shocked shocked shocked I just saw that, anyways I no blame you, no be 19 yr old you be, wait until you get married have a child and have someone tell you indirectly how unlucky your kids are for having you, then you will understand better smiley

Especially when the person is a used and dumped frog like ivynwa who hasn't even seen a second hand man before marriage talk less of experiencing birth pain or having to balance motherhood and wifehood cheesy

Lol some people just have to read in between the lines to understand some posts but like I said some lack the ability to, pity sad
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by johnterry1: 1:26pm On Jan 24, 2011
busy body,

why are u supporting that goat ? cos she is ur friend,huh?? that  woman is so stu**pid.i never knew men marry animals like jennykadry

Ujujoan:

^^^ Sheesh!

u no wan talk cos she is ur friend too.if na another person,u for carry all of us go court.
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ujujoan:

^^^ Sheesh!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2011
blank:

@ JK, what u said 2 Ivynwa is some of the most callous things I av ever heard. How can u mock [b]someone 4 not being married n not aving kids? [/b]Count your blessings and bless instead of cursing. Don't lose d substance and start chasing shadows. 

And you are so blind that you did not notice that same "someone" questioned her fellow "woman's ability as a mother" ?

You and your husband are newly weds right? I wish you well with having kids, and I pray God blesses you with both male and female or gives it to you as you want, you know why I am praying this prayer for you? because I know when you have kid/kids you will be able to define the word "callous" properly when your motherhood is been questioned by an eediot
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by unsuregirl: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2011
This is not my place to interfere but just a small suggestion - why don't u guys take up a new thread to discuss the glories of JK. Thankful as I am to some of you for having rightly pointed out things to a girl like me from another land, now you are sending wrong signals about the Nigerian Spirit to people from a foreign culture.  
Now everyone should kiss and make up, your posts are just full of verbal abuses and unless this is a common thing in nairaland (in which case, I just graciously step aside as I am an outsider) , just try to stop it,
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by unsuregirl: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2011
Peace!! And happiness!!
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by johnterry1: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
[b]
jennykadry:

If this is the attitude you display in real life then now I understand why no man wants to take you under his roof as a wife. Please put all your energy into finding yourself a man instead of wasting your time on here because menopause is calling soon. Do you know that younger women these days get to see their menopause as well? or do you think it only happens when one approaches 50? undecided

God down on your knees and ask God to work in your life and make you new for your man, because with the way I see you, your body should reacting to gravity now and the wrinkles should be knocking at your door anytime from now.

I thought you were making up Id's looking for any man to marry you since you are 35 yrs old? when did you leave opening your threads to come say balderdash?

You are just some old frustrated ninny. You need a life and whilst you are at it please hug you pillow tonight for warmth because I can see you desperately need someone to hold you tight and make you feel like the woman you are not

ujujjoan and bb.
am sure jenny was refering to ur guys too with this.she feels she is a better person cos she is married to one lunatic.
[/b]
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2011
johnterry1:

ujujjoan and bb.
am sure jenny was refering to your guys too with this.she feels she is a better person cos she is married to one lunatic.

ROTFLMAO . . .

People and their tiny brains! cheesy

Didn't I just shush a while ago? undecided
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Busybody2(f): 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2011
naijafrend:

@ jenny kadry

Keep barking ! If not bone, someone would atleast throw a stone at you !
Disgraceful creature!

You said she should come back, now she is back, why is it the back of the sole of your feet we are seeing, are you running grin Again just asking cheesy

naijafrend:
Ah, all those who have been reading lengthy posts written by this baby christian taking baby steps, see for yourself how her "christianity" has come out in open !
My point proven !!! Woman, preach what you practice

N.B : I'm still surprised why  jennykadry is quiet here and this one is out there like a mad woman defending her.

Another one bites the dust, lol Look at this knucklehead, you just wasted my time letting me shiver in my boot for nothing in anticipation of all the insults you claimed were whinging their way to me, shior angry You have to insult me today today oh, whether you like it or not or me and you will enter one knicker angry cheesy

Anyhoo, for your information, though i doubt your thick head would be able to comprehend much, I am still a baby i.e. as a bornagain Christian, I am now a new creature in Christ, old things are passed away and all things become new, meaning I am  just starting out all over again, i am expected to stumble, take faltering steps and the likes and my Heavenly Father understands this, I am still at the stage where I am a babbling gooey dribbling baby so the World will not end if i don't start preaching rightaway, so you can go suck on a lemon or piss on a transformer if e dey pain your matter cool

naijafrend:

@ All

I dont know Ivynwa in person or otherwise. But the statement that Jennykadri made about not finding a man and there upon not having a child seriously bothered me. Shouldn't we be appreciting her for not falling for all and sundry who came her way and instead wait for the right person ?

Remember, it is for god to give someone a husband/child and the same god can take it all back before you could even wink your eyes.

JK mentioned in her previous posts about having a good mother who teaches the value of blah blah blah (there again she insulted somebody's mother, doesn't that count at all because the poster is a foreigner?? Mind you, a mother is a mother, foreigner or not). Wish you had learned from your own mom how not to insult someone with things like this.

JK and BB felt bad when I started using their language. How do you think others would feel when you talk this kind of rubbish to them ? Before you go about with your abuses take time to read through your posts (atleast in this thread) and see where it all started.

He he he, see this odoyo feeling funky trying to prove she can be a rational being toocheesy See her shoving it down our face that she has that light bulb moment phenomenon too and has something up top, only that in her case it is an event that occurs once every lunar moon cheesy

Anyway seeing as I have been preaching love and whatnot all over the place, I shouldn't be knocking your hustle for exorcising yourself of your guilt trip and trying to expel the evil vein coursing through you, i will not mock you, you are on the right path, now run along and make it hasty, whilst I go and propagate this glorious epiphany of yours to all and sundry cheesy You took your time getting there though, slowcoach, oh well all is well that ends well,  shake hands cheesy
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by unsuregirl: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2011
@naijafrend, how do you know hindi gali "randi kahi ki, badi aayi mujhse panga lene?" grin
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Busybody2(f): 2:23pm On Jan 24, 2011
unsuregirl:

This is not my place to interfere but just a small suggestion - why don't u guys take up a new thread to discuss the glories of JK. Thankful as I am to some of you for having rightly pointed out things to a girl like me from another land, now you are sending wrong signals about the Nigerian Spirit to people from a foreign culture.  
Now everyone should kiss and make up, your posts are just full of verbal abuses and unless this is a common thing in nairaland (in which case, I just graciously step aside as I am an outsider) , just try to stop it,

Hey don't worry your pretty head love, it is PMS season and this is how we slug it out, give it at most 3 hours and our hormones would have regulated itself cheesy Happy for you to have taken the majority advice on board and decided to give your husband a second chance, but then you are not saying this is it after this one more attempt shocked I thought marriage was a together-forever universal thing, come what may undecided Wish you all the best though kiss Peace be unto your household. Here's one i found earlier;

A Hindu Prayer for Peace  

O God, lead us from the unreal to the Real.
O God lead us from darkness to light.
O God, lead us from death to immortality.
Shanti, Shanti, Shanti unto all.
O Lord God almighty,
May there be peace in celestial regions.
May there be peace on earth.
May the waters be appeasing.
May herbs be wholesome, and
May trees and plants bring peace to all.
May all beneficent beings bring peace to us.
May your Vedic Law propagate peace all through the world.
May all things be a source of peace to us.
And may your peace itself bestow peace on all, and
May that peace come to me also.

Note: This is one of the twelve prayers for peace prayed in Assisi, Italy

unsuregirl:

@naijafrend, how do you know hindi gali "randi kahi ki, badi aayi mujhse panga lene?" grin

angry angry angry Dang naijafrend beat me to it angry Please unsuregirl, don't let her know she has a brain, or we will not hear the last of it grin So kindly refrain from acknowledging her post, infact delete it tongue tongue tongue
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by johnterry1: 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2011
Ujujoan:

ROTFLMAO . . .

People and their tiny brains! cheesy

Didn't I just shush a while ago? undecided

mumu,jennykadry has adviced u to go get a man to treat like a woman u are not.she also said that u shld knw dat your body is depreciating .all thanks to gravity.go get your man and go psycho like jennykadry
Re: Husband Slapped Me Over An Argument by Busybody2(f): 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2011
johnterry1:

busy body,

why are u supporting that goat ? cos she is your friend,huh?? that  woman is so stu**pid.i never knew men marry animals like jennykadry

u no wan talk cos she is your friend too.if na another person,u for carry all of us go court.

Thing is, if you read Ivynwa's post, she commented that it seems people are scared to take on Jennykadry unbeknown to her that she'd always been like that, and infact used to get banned almost on a weekly basis for this, until they prolly realised that save for washing her innards with acid, it is better the "live and let live" mantra was applied to her case and she was left to her own device. They usually make people like her Moderators to curtail their excesses though, dunno what happened in Jenny's case, lol tongue

johnterry1:

ujujjoan and bb.
am sure jenny was refering to your guys too with this.she feels she is a better person cos she is married to one lunatic.

Now, now, now, come here my friend, I can joke with anything but not with you calling my potential future Husband a lunatic angry I don't know why, but she has this knack of making me see her love conquest in a new light as if i've got on rose-tinted specs, hence reason i have snatched  Tumfulu, Vanweed, Siena, etc from her, and their is a high chance I am gonna be making a move on Mr Jennykadry soon, so mind how you talk to my man angry Okay, my-man-to-be grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Husband Was Beaten Mercilessly When Caught With Another Man’s Wife —wife / Suggest A Name For My Baby Girl: The Naming Ceremony Of My Baby Is Tomorrow / I Hereby Denounce Feminism With Everything In Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.