Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) (93667 Views)

Apocalypse!! Plague Of Locusts In Billions Hits Dubai! Insects Are Everywhere / Oil Spill In Mauritius Turns Crystal Clear Indian Ocean Black (Photos) / Billions Of Locusts Swarm Over East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
Are you the only religious person here?
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts
grin grin the guy is mentally sick.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Actually this is an appropriate thread for his rantings.
the religious section should be enough for him angry angry
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by alphaRego01(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2020
Yes na
NA DE ENLIGHTENED ONES NA.
THEY SHOWED IT TO US IN THE BIBLE.
THEY HAVE THEIR HANDS IN THE WRITING OF THE BIBLE AND THE BOOK OF REVELATION.
ITS ALL PREMEDITATED.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by shugabasbn: 4:42pm On May 26, 2020
God is warning us that He is not pleased with our sin, imagine from Covid19 to Locust in billions. He did it during the time of Moses now repeating.
Please God, we have sinned n please forgive us of our sin n don't perish us for our shortcoming. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 4:42pm On May 26, 2020
Millennialaku:

angry angry angry angry
NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY

he is a serious pest, same with YORUBAKINGING
#SPITS

Why does his post bite so hard on all of you

If you dont like it and have nothing to do with it why not move onto the next

It seems his post torments your conscience in other words your conscience isn't a good one ! Please change and accept Christ...its simple

6 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/billions-locusts-filmed-swarming-across-22088559

I knew it had to be the northern parts of India...

Two things happen frequently in that part of India. Namely: locust invasions and violent dust storms.

Like the dust storms, these locusts also cross the Thar desert to pounce on India.

Now, I know my geography teacher wasn't talking nonsense back then.

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
Last Week was Flood.. This week Locust..

The KING of Kings is Passing A Huge Message..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

We need to Fear GOD and Submit to His ways..

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

The World is being Grounded...

Everything we can see or Touch is going...

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

GOD IS Merciful, Gracious and Loving..

But HE is also a Consuning Fire.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

Don't be Deceived or Feel Comfortable with their so called Peace and Unity.

There is No Peace without THE PRINCE OF PEACE, JESUS CHRIST..

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

Insult me but Accept JESUS...

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All
Absolute bullshiit!! you have no proofs to this ridiculous hogwash.

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by fr3do(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
The decreased pollution in the light of this pandemic probably allowed this to happen.

Enjoy nature India.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nigerialagos: 4:43pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Like Wale Adenuga Production says " We are Nothing but Pencils in the Hands of GOD"

All the Palaces, Edifice, Automobiles, Architectural wonders, etc just Name it! Everything is Going.....

Just Last week Michigan in the USA witnessed the Flood they have not seen in 500 years.

And some of us are seeing all these Happenings and we do not see Reasons to Humble ourselves before GOD and Accept JESUS CHRIST.

The Bible says " IT is a Fearful thing to fall into the Hands of The Living GOD.

The only Solution is for We all to Submit to Him and Accept JESUS CHRIST.irrespective of Nation, Continent, Religion, Race, tribe .

As for My Brothers and Sisters who will Quote to insult me as usual, pls insult me but don't Joke with the Message!

I know some of you who pour insults on me will be Saved and Accept JESUS one way or the Other by the Mercy of GOD. When we meet on the streets of Gold in Heaven , you will come to Appreciate me For bringing you the Truth.

I Love you All

Stop spamming all threads

5 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Millennialaku(m): 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
HIPROFILE:

It seems his post torments you conscience in other words your conscience isn't a good one ! Please change and accept Christ...its simple
you are pointless. even the bible says too much of every thing is not good angry angry

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by PlainJoe: 4:44pm On May 26, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, please we need your help. For over 3 months now I have not been working due to my failing health condition. Today, I have exhausted the little savings I had not and even food to eat again. Wife is heavily pregnant and will be put to bed by next month. Please come to our aid. We really need your help please. Help us any way you can.

To reach out to us, please check the thread I opened on my profile.

You can also call me directly on: 0803.0890.848
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All
You are completely mad no remedy embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Manna from heaven, grin they should collect the locusts fiy them, locust meat is very good for protein. nice!
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
sassysure:

Didn't u see awiigu?

Larva ABI caterpillar of this thing.
It destroys farmland eeh.

Some people will go to harvest it, fry and eat.

I remembered I almost cried when mummy said I should join other kids to pick them cheesy

I’ve seen that before. The black stuff right?

Makes my skin crawl.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
Macsjebs:
Scary Movie shocked
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/billions-locusts-filmed-swarming-across-22088559

Asides the attacks on crops which could lead to hunger and losses to farmers, there is nothing really scary about this.

To me, it does look beautiful.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:45pm On May 26, 2020
BeerParIour:
[s][/s]

Enough of this rubbish here!
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract.

Your post is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts

that guy is the biggest idiot currently on nairaland.

Righteousness89, better go and work on your life and be productive, this act won't take u anywhere in life. Before u become frustrated and bitter

3 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by iqiq: 4:46pm On May 26, 2020
Seems they have been affected too. Covid19 is chasing them out of the bush
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Asides the attacks on crops which could lead to hunger and losses to farmers, there is nothing really scary about this.

Weirdo wink, lol grin
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Vickho6(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2020
End time plague cry
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
HIPROFILE:

It seems his post torments you conscience in other words your conscience isn't a good one ! Please change and accept Christ...its simple

You can't force your religion on people, you just can't! you retar.ded ignorant braindead religious idiots

3 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:47pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love you All
You've tried and still trying your best on the good message for bad folks to repent from their evil ways but trust me..

Everyone knows what he or she is doing whether good or bad..

There's no excuse whatsoever for a justified judgment to be passed on every man on earth by God Almighty.

Enough of it brother.

In my own candid opinion.. You ve tried here.

Continue this good work around your vicinity and in your village.. Ok

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Vickho6(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Beutiful for where,,, another lockdown
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Jeromejnr(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
gypsey:
Absolute bullshiit!! you have no proofs to this ridiculous hogwash.

That's the issue with you guys. Can't you do research for yourselves?

If you had done so, you would have known that the order of events happening in the world now follow that which was shown and prophesied in the bible.

But you guys will just sit down assume and suppress all truths.

Afterall, its the same thing that happened in the days of Noah with people mocking.

3 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Neddyogu(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2020
I hear locusts make a crunchy snack.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2020
Macsjebs:

Weirdo wink, lol grin

People call me that all the time but I am not.

smiley

I just love watching nature manifesting its first to the fullest.
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sapientia(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2020
See protein
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by sesameq: 4:52pm On May 26, 2020
those tiny little guys can eat the hell out of any crop they come across.
but i think there are ways of controlling them.
advanced guys like india will cook something up
Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
mansakhalifa:

People call me that all the time but I am not.
smiley
I just love watching nature manifesting its first to the fullest.
Yeah, cool
You sure aren't, just kidding
wehdone Sir

1 Like

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by Enwhen(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2020
[quote author=BeerParIour post=89983710][s][/s]

[s]Enough of this rubbish here!
You behave as if Jesus gave you alone a special contract[/s]

[s]Your posts is becoming annoying, in fact, you don overthrown that BBQ dead meat seller on making annoying posts[/s]

Read and move forward, ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE READING IT ?, why e dey vex u ?..u go like wahala , don't be a Terrorist, aye po gon

2 Likes

Re: Millions Of Locusts Attack India, Residential Areas Turning Sky Black (Photos) by dxdiag(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2020
All i can see is finger of God,
People need to take heed and listen to God.
For many shall perish, God please count me and my household worthy to reign with you at the end before the great tribulation set into earth.
People don't know all this occurrence are sign of the Lord’s coming. It will be like a flash of light and everyone will be surprised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. / "It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / Two Kenyan Government Staff In Sex Act. Photo Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.