Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29965 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^How can you alone understand yourself and mislead others?
This is a public forum,make your views clear and simple,aiight!!

So far you are the only one that hasn't understood the English I wrote.

MzD@rkSkin:

LMFAO. OK. All of a sudden when I make a comparison, it doesn't make sense? perhaps it's because I am not supportive of your view point, i dunno maybe? I am simply discussing anger/ reaction vs. self control, it doesn't get more obvious than how I laid it out before. Read & comprehension is a basic skill. Age, toddler, adult hood is beside the point on a literal scale, it's the actual anger and appropriate reaction (of real men) that I am discussing. So i am saying a real man would discipline a woman as a woman would do a child which is accordingly (not too much, but enough to get the point across), and most definitely would not beat her like another man if she is not out to kill him. Bottom line.

@MOBO, Sharrap dia!

Hmm, no Madame. Like I said earlier, I am very impartial. Best not to bring children into this, however, as they are categorised as helpless in such situations. I understand where you're coming from. I won't lynch you because my views oppose your own. You really have to picture this scenario though. I, Ogugua, cannot slap and beat a man and then expect him to sit there during my moment of hysteria. I certainly can't expect him to wait until he's near dying to retaliate either. Some of the things mentioned sound like they've been pulled out from emotional romance novels, or someone's diary lmao.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Hmm, no Madame. Like I said earlier, I am very impartial. Best not to bring children into this, however, as they are categorised as helpless in such situations. I understand where you're coming from. I won't lynch you because my views oppose your own. You really have to picture this scenario though. I, Ogugua, cannot slap and beat a man and then expect him to sit there during my moment of hysteria. I certainly can't expect him to wait until he's near dying to retaliate either. Some of the things mentioned sound like they've been pulled out from emotional romance novels, or someone's diary lmao.

Your opinion. Women defending recognition of strength and clear thinking vs. women who want to appear as "relatable" to men. classic rivaly, it's nothing cool Nothing I said was fairy tale or from a novel but rather experience.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Yes,because it is one thing to write in English, and another thing to understand it.just be clear next time so that I can understand.tata

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:04am On Jan 23, 2011
Lawd have murcee Mygoldie and Mz. Dark! I done corrupted my sister! But I so proud! grin Handle that arse!

Mz. Dark,

You stood your ground chile and you made sense. Nothing you said was out of turn.

Mygoldie,

Are you hating on Dsense kisses to me? Come here Dsense, I got some more for ya! (looking at Mygoldie with a side look)
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 12:07am On Jan 23, 2011
ain't hating on him, he goes both ways!!! stop kissing him. ''pull Mrseve away from Desense embrace'' grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=22pt]GaSPED![/size]

He is gay? (looking at Dsense with a disgusted look)
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2011
^^^YES D-SENSE IS FRUITIER THAN A CHICK-FIL-A  FRUIT CUPgrin grin

*but you aint hear that from me*
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Your opinion. Women defending recognition of strength and clear thinking vs. women who want to appear as "relatable" to men. classic rivaly, it's nothing  cool Nothing I said was fairy tale or from a novel but rather experience.

How you can call it trying to relate to men is beyond me lol. I'm simply expressing myself. I told you I had nothing against you even with our disagreements and you still went ahead and categorized me lol.

In response: Madame you are a goat. Are you not the one that started that other thread entitled: "Why do some ppl insist on provoking their parters?"

Here is your response to the first post made by kay-money:

MzD@rkSkin:

^^LOL exactly. I just don't get it. I have done it in the past UNKNOWINGLY (talk to guys/give them hugs and he sees. . .gets mad etc) and I have seen the type of reaction is generates, so why would I want to do it on purpose?

So I'm @ work,, enjoying some mango lol and she write me on FB, with this crap! then had the nerve to ask me if I want to witness this tonight! I said heck no! If he kicks them both, I won't have any sympathy!

Fence-straddler.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 23, 2011
@MyGoldie, Una no sabi read.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:22am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=22pt]Debate Summary[/size]

The Women Wrapper Militants vs The Feminist's Voice

The militants claimed that regardless if a woman is weaker than a man that still does not give her the right to TOUCH A MAN.  It doesn't matter if she mushes him (they do not know what that mean), grazed up against him, or pop him in the face she deserve to get her ARSE whooped like she STOLE SOMETHING.  

The Feminist's voice claimed that they support a man right to defend himself when such force is used however, if a woman touch you in a manner that does not justify her being sent to the hospital the man is a coward.  If no such force is used why would you use a force that was not used just because she touch you?  Why would you beat her until she blue in the face SIMPLY BECAUSE SHE bumped into you?  

The self defense law states that the force used must be the same exact or similar force used upon the defensee from the defensor.  If the defensee use a force that is greater than the defensor then the defensee will suffer the great prosecution than the defensor.  Now this apply in both USA and UK.  If a woman is beaten in Nigeria most likely it will be look upon as she deserve it rather than look at the activities that led up to it.  Often time the women that are been battered do not cause the act of abuse rather than prolonged it because they stay in the abusive relationship.  Women will provoke a man who has anger problem easier than a man who will provoke another man who doesn't have anger problem.

If you look at today's society you will see men fighting women more than you would see men fighting other men.  However, it is the women fault because we are raising them to disrespect women by beating regardless if she just grazed against him.  A woman who take pride in beating a man has been battered in previous relationship or was raised in the environment where fighting men were natural.  

To sum all this up, boys justify beating a woman to teach her to respect a man and a woman justify beating a man to take revenge on a previous abusive relationship.  The woman suffers more than a man.  

I want to end this post with this question:

What is this was your daughter or your favorite female relative? and all she did was grazed him?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2011
Women dumb enough to hit a man. . . smh.

If I go pick a fight with a bear, probably won't turn out well for me.

Dunno why anyone is trying to use this gender stuff as an excuse. Women wanna have it both ways. . . independent women, equality, etc. All of the benefits, none of the responsibilities. Cannot have your cake and eat it undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2011
damnnn we got u, we understand YOU ARE A PROFESSIONAL WOMAN BEATER,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

@MyGoldie, Una no sabi read.

No,teach me how to read teacher.U go University of dullchester?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:27am On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

Oh lawd! Come here sis! I see you got your butterknife! shocked
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

*cough, chokes on Kool-Aid!* grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by aminalib(f): 12:29am On Jan 23, 2011
lol but i keep seeing him post about the same thing, we understand u, jeez
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

It was an example of a classic analogy, a subject you should have learned in grade school. If u no know am, na u sabi. Not my wahala. I don tiya for una illiteracy matter. Free me abeg.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

It was an example of a classic analogy, a subject you should have learned in grade school. If u no know am, na u sabi. Not my wahala. I don tiya for una illiteracy matter. Free me abeg.

Una? who are you referring to in this "yall"? because I am very much so literate. I passed reading and comprehension in the first grade, not as a twenty something year old.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2011
aminalib:

I get paid by the punch. Gotta pay the bills somehow grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

I get paid by the punch. Gotta pay the bills somehow grin

so you are owning up to this shameful accusation?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Una? who are you referring to in this "yall"? because I am very much so literate. I passed reading and comprehension in the first grade, not as a twenty something year old.

No names were mentioned so why are you defending your literacy? You dey hide something? shocked
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

^^You free yourself,na you be the illiterate here,if you no know.How only you go write something when nobody understand??
abeg go bed jare,i can't be bothered with your self praise and so-called pointless analogy.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

so you are owning up to this shameful accusation?

Yes o! Nothing more enjoyable than beating women. . . after all, that is what anybody must secretly be thinking if that they have a right to protect themselves or retaliate.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

^^You free yourself,na you be the illiterate here,if you no know.How only you go write something when nobody understand??
abeg go bed jare,i can't be bothered with your self praise and so-called pointless analogy.

Self-praise? Na only you and the other one who didn't understand my comment or anything else I said as I've been correcting one or both of you throughout this thread. In addition, MzD@rkSkin has been preaching restraint in this thread and preaching the opposite in another. And she's your crony. So sort yourselves. And MzD@rkSkin, clear the air. As of now I don't know whether you are for restraint or you don't mind that guy beating up girls like you said in your thread.

See as una don releash the naggy Igbo woman wey dey in hiding since.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

No names were mentioned so why are you defending your literacy? You dey hide something? shocked

No need to defend my literacy, however I made a point to show you couldn't possibly be talking about me, hence my asking WHO you are talking about. Everyone seems to have the ability to read/understand the other person's reply without complication. . .but you. hmmm.

As for the "other one" if you cannot spell it, copy and paste it, fake backside ragdollz.

eku_bear:

Yes o! Nothing more enjoyable than beating women. . . after all, that is what anybody must secretly be thinking if that they have a right to protect themselves or retaliate.

Murder yourself.  angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 12:42am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

Self-praise? Na only you and the other one who didn't understand my comment or anything else I said as I've been correcting one or both of you throughout this thread. In addition, MzD@rkSkin has been preaching restraint in this thread and preaching the opposite in another. And she's your crony. So sort yourselves. And MzD@rkSkin, clear the air. As of now I don't know whether you are for restraint or you don't mind that guy beating up girls like you said in your thread.

So you have been hiding under your tiger skin?ok unleash yourself then.
by the way,get off my case,cause you are boring me already!!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 12:43am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Murder yourself.  angry

Might want to reread, a bit more carefully. Especially the second part, which you seem to have skipped (or maybe my typos made it hard to understand, lol)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2011
Ladies!  

You have noticed no one comment to answer my question when I asked what if this WAS YOUR DAUGHTER OR YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE RELATIVE?  

What if this was your MOTHER, AUNT, GRANDMOTHER, FEMALE COUSIN, SISTER, AND GREAT GRANDMOTHER?  It is okay for a man to beat them like they stole something and I am sure you LOVELY MEN were raised by DECENT WOMEN.  undecided

So why would a decent women hit a man to the point where he is sending her to the hospital?  

Or you was raised by a hood female relative?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

And MzD@rkSkin, clear the air. As of now I don't know whether you are for restraint or you don't mind that guy beating up girls like you said in your thread.

Igbo or no Igbo some women like to nag, just because.  tongue

As for clearing the air, no need. Your glasses are foggy and in need of wiping because only you have an issue with seeing the big picture. The only person whose argument makes little to no sense is you. How can a woman have a problem with other women being outraged at Nairalander men who support the idea of beating "btches black and blue" for simply slapping them without the intent to kill or damage them?

@Eku. . .please lol. dont try to clean up your image now.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

No need to defend my literacy, however I made a point to show you couldn't possibly be talking about me, hence my asking WHO you are talking about. Everyone seems to have the ability to reach the other person's reply without complication. . .but you. hmmm.

MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]Una? who are you referring to in this "yall"? because I am very much so literate. I passed reading and comprehension in the first grade, not as a twenty something year old.

That's called defending, especially when names weren't mentioned and you dragged yourself into it.
MzD@rkSkin:

As for the "other one" if you cannot spell it, copy and paste it, fake backside ragdollz.

My bumbum is not in my display pic, hence it cannot be judged. As for your own,

Ngwanu, you won't answer about your contradicting posts abi? Anu mpam. You're displaying the same behavior that's been complained about in this thread. Lack of responsibility. At least I went back and clarified my analogy for those of you who couldn't understand the basic English the first time.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2011
she's a he.^^ can't you see?@Mzdark,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.