Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29917 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dsense(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

D-sense , bro, are u tryin to sweet talk Mrs Chima? bro, what u afta? tongue
YEP. . . .I am grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by deniyor: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2011
some ladies say they will move out once a man raises his hand on the lady ( even if she started the violent act). That is perfectly fine too. I will not tolerate physical abuse from any lady. Once she raises her hand on me, I will give her double portion of it right back, then kick her out. It is done. In all, we are all on the same page.  tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 190: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2011
If a woman hits me,

I would quietly lay her on the bed

Take off her bra and pants

Take off my boxer's pants

And the next thing you gon hear is bird's singing in the air,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^mschew!

I am amazed @ these men trying to "pretty up" their 'woman beating' nature.

I bet if I even breathe in your directions I would get btch slapped! Sheesh! angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrCork17: 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2011
190:

If a woman hits me,

I would quietly lay her on the bed

Take off her bra and pants

Take off my boxer's pants

And the next thing you gon hear is bird's singing in the air,

great move from Nairalands favourite crackhead angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^^mschew!

I am amazed @ these men trying to "pretty up" their 'woman beating' nature.

I bet if I even breathe in your directions I would get btch slapped! Sheesh! angry

I personally do not like getting violent with a GIRL (A real woman won't even start that situation. Menses doesn't make you a woman).
I'm a fairly mellow guy who loves peace in my life and loves to treat my woman to wonderful things and good humor. However, the day she decides to go
"I'm a boss btch now" and attack me physically. She can bet levels go change.

Afterwards, that encounter will serve in the history of her life as a testament to the stupidity of starting what she could not finish. She will look back at it and go "that was dumb of me" and she'll never try it again with the next man she gets involved with (Cuz it would definitely be over between us).
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^I'm not @ all suggesting that it is ok to hit a man just because of the difference in strength, I am saying however that if she only slaps you, or mushes you that is not enough to beat her black and blue. If she is trying to kill or severely damage you then that is a different story. Bottom line.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dsense(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^You are fighting moi? . . . . . I said Hi but no response undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. You have to watch the movie then. She got angry at him and threw pepper soup in his eyes because he asked if he could have one piece of meat. You wouldn't get angry abi? I don't think it has much to do with men thinking women should stay in their place. Women, today, push their boundaries and get away with a lot. Women are nowhere near perfect, just as men. With that sad, if a woman instigates and abuses a man, I won't feel sorry for her when he retaliates, JUST AS I won't feel sorry for any man who instigates and abuses a woman and she retaliates. I'm very impartial. If I see wahala, I'll tell you I see it whether it be man or woman. You can't have equality and then play the gender card lol. Pick one or the other.

Mrs, Chima, are you trying to tell me you've never watched a movie and imagined yourself as one of the characters in that film? That's not called alpha male syndrome. That's called being human.

you can say that again dear

some when use the women card though here we aint supporting abusives men

women are abusive too lets not try to defend them like points that where raised by mrs chima to defend them

men or women it is wrong to hit your partner
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 190: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mr, Cork:

great move from Nairalands favourite crackhead angry

BESTEST RESPONSES FROM NAIRALAND FAVOURITE CHICKEN

MR.AND MRS.COCK SARAH

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by harakiri(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
@all these women you keep yapping "real men" don't hit women. . .i hope you still hold the same view when your beloved son gets whacked in the face at every "emotional outburst" from his wife. The same women jabbering impracticalties here are the same ones that would call their son a weakling and embarassment to the family name after which they will gang up with their daughters,sisters,aunts,friends and every female and head to the son's house to beat christ,santa maria and dr dolittle out of the dumb bimbo's a$$. They say a real man must wait until his life is in actual danger before defending himself. Do you ladies even listen to yourselves or you just love to hear yourselves talk?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ShyOne(f): 9:58pm On Jan 22, 2011
harakiri:

@all these women you keep yapping "real men" don't hit women. . .i hope you still hold the same view when your beloved son gets whacked in the face at every "emotional outburst" from his wife. The same women jabbering impracticalties here are the same ones that would call their son a weakling and embarassment to the family name after which they will gang up with their daughters,sisters,aunts,friends and every female and head to the son's house to beat christ,santa maria and dr dolittle out of the dumb bimbo's a$$. They say a real man must wait until his life is in actual danger before defending himself. Do you ladies even listen to yourselves or you just love to hear yourselves talk?

I agree
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
D-sense:

^^^You are fighting moi? . . . . . I said Hi but no response undecided

no im not fighting u sweetie. i am logged in but not active lol. im on another site plus I am @ work so I'm not ignoring u sweetheart! how are you though?   wink

harakiri:

No woman will hit my brothers much less my future son(s), IF they are not deserving. Some times you men do things that hurt us women to our core, so much that it is like every fiber of our being. . .our soul is irked and torn and simply cursing is not enough to heal out wounds if even temporary so we react in several ways. Sometimes not even tears can move you men, and when this is realized a woman who is in pain will do anything without thinking. My brothers and my unborn son(s) are not to be an exception when I saw men can be douche bags, so I cannot blame a woman for feeling as I described, so long as she realizes (which I will tell her) that it is not to be constant or repeated if she can help it.

You fail to realize there is a difference in a woman trying to kill or venting. It is NOT right as I stated but your strength is twice that of ours, you do the math. You walk away, simple.

I'm not gonna repeat myself again.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2011
harakiri:

Imagine. One said alpha male syndrome. Alpha female nko? After the man is laying nearly lifeless and coughing blood, that's when he's supposed to retaliate? How? Lmao.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Imagine. One said alpha male syndrome. Alpha female nko? After the man is laying nearly lifeless and coughing blood, that's when he's supposed to retaliate? How? Lmao.

You let a man box you like another man after you maybe shove him and then we will see if it is funny. Any man who stands there when a woman comes @ him with a weapon is a DUNCE, if she is not coming @ u with a weapon, push her and physically restrain and then leave if even temporary or forever.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dsense(m): 10:54pm On Jan 22, 2011
Good to hear that . . I'M GOOD . . Guess you are too kiss
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2011
Desense you too dey kiss people ah!!! tongue tongue
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 22, 2011
D-sense:

Good to hear that . . I'M GOOD . . Guess you are too kiss

that's good to hear.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

You let a man box you like another man after you maybe shove him and then we will see if it is funny. Any man who stands there when a woman comes @ him with a weapon is a DUNCE, if she is not coming @ u with a weapon, push her and physically restrain and then leave if even temporary or forever.

Madame does that sound practical? Men are simply that. Men. They're not robots that will act accordingly at every turn. Women sabi yan. Rude insults usually follow their slaps. Asking a man to practice restraint in such a situation is like telling passengers to remain calm when a plane is spiraling out of control.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2011
Where art thy man, Mzdark? or did he go clubbing? undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Madame does that sound practical? Men are simply that. Men. They're not robots that will act accordingly at every turn. Women sabi yan. Rude insults usually follow their slaps. Asking a man to practice restraint in such a situation is like telling passengers to remain calm when a plane is spiraling out of control.

where is the control if a man retaliates back?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

where is the control if a man retaliates back?

*sighs*

The control reference was to the plane analogy I made. Make una read these comments before una reply o.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

It's beyond practical. If a man cannot control his strength or know when to use it then he is just as bad as the woman who hit him. period. its logic. are you going to kick a toddler like a soccer ball because he or she smacks you from a temper tantrum? my point exactly. you might "pop" them and keep it moving or give them time out but you won't stomp them to death or beat them black and blue unless u are a mad woman. same for the men. if a woman is half your size and not as strong as you and she swings if you can restrain her then what is the sense in beating her silly? come on now. lets not ignore facts.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

It's beyond practical. If a man cannot control his strength or know when to use it then he is just as bad as the woman who hit him. period. its logic. are you going to kick a toddler like a soccer ball because he or she smacks you from a temper tantrum? my point exactly. you might "pop" them and keep it moving or give them time out but you won't stomp them to death or beat them black and blue unless u are a mad woman. same for the men. if a woman is half your size and not as strong as you and she swings if you can restrain her then what is the sense in beating her silly? come on now. lets not ignore facts.

I don't see your point as you've deviated to apples and oranges. The man and woman we've all assumed to be adults.

Don't be nit-picky lol. We said man and woman. If you want, you can start discussing the height and weight of the woman and height and weight of the man. If you like, discuss man and grasscutter too. And make a chart, so it's clear.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dsense(m): 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mygoldie:

Desense you too dey kiss people ah!!! tongue tongue
Witch!!!      Witch!!!   Witch!!! cry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

I don't see your point as you've deviated to apples and oranges. The man and woman we've all assumed to be adults.

Don't be nit-picky lol. We said man and woman. If you want, you can start discussing the height and weight of the woman and height and weight of the man. Make a chart too, so it's clear.

Please you are not trying to see my point. So I won't waste any more time. Apple and Oranges, I will take that but it's far better than your airplane example. please go back and actually read the thread responses,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Please you are not trying to see my point. So I won't waste any more time. Apple and Oranges, I will take that but it's far better than your airplane example. please go back and actually read the thread responses,

It wasn't better. You mentioned a child, who is defenseless by all means.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

*sighs*

The control reference was to the plane analogy I made. Make una read these comments before una reply o.

What is control??
of course i know its just an analogy,but if a man cannot control himself and goes on to reciprocate,it means he is totally out of control.Hence you made the analogy,relating it to the topic,so my dear don't misunderstand yourself.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Mygoldie:

What is control??
of course i know its just an analogy,but if a man cannot control himself and goes on to reciprocate,it means he is totally out of control.Hence you made the analogy,relating it to the topic,so my dear don't misunderstand yourself.

*sighs*

Man is to passengers as woman is to spiraling plane.

I'm the one that wrote what I said. I understand it very well. Thank you for your expressed concern however.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^How can you alone understand yourself and mislead others?
This is a public forum,make Ur views clear and simple,aiight!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 190: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^Goldie i dey house
No clubbing for me today, I wan enter church!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2011
ogugua88:

It wasn't better. You mentioned a child, who is defenseless by all means.

LMFAO. OK. All of a sudden when I make a comparison, it doesn't make sense? perhaps it's because I am not supportive of your view point, i dunno maybe? I am simply discussing anger/ reaction vs. self control, it doesn't get more obvious than how I laid it out before. Read & comprehension is a basic skill. Age, toddler, adult hood is beside the point on a literal scale, it's the actual anger and appropriate reaction (of real men) that I am discussing. So i am saying a real man would discipline a woman as a woman would do a child which is accordingly (not too much, but enough to get the point across), and most definitely would not beat her like another man if she is not out to kill him. Bottom line.

MOBO444:

I dont see anything wrong in giving her a few slaps here and there, it add spice to the relationship.

@MOBO, Sharrap dia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Am Torn Between HIM And Masters Degree / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman / My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.