Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market (31949 Views)

Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw, Itsekiri And Other Eastern Minorities / Ijaw, Itsekiri Unite Against Oil Companies, 20 Years After Warri War / Asaba Massacre Nostalgia, Isoko, Urhobo, Ijaw, Itsekiri Let's Weep Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 11:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

[s]Don't ever quote me again.

I don't entertain any Ipob Miscreants on my quote.

Why not pack the whole nigeria and call it Igbos.

Someone as useless as kanu and his fellow miscreants needs to be nuked down by dynamite[/s].

Shut up you are making noise, we know our people and a bloated pig like you can't tell us who we are and who we are not.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Iriruaga100(m): 11:59am On Jun 09, 2020
Datazone:

Funnily how Urhobos keep peddling same unverified lies every now and then. According to TA Salubi, a renowned Urhobo historian and one of the founding fathers of the UPU (Urhobo Progressive Union) in one of their statements on the ownership of Warri he said that the Itsekiris leased land from them to build a Warri town hall. It was never stated that Itsekiris pay okumagba for a palace whatever. If you doubt, I challenge you from now till the end of this year to bring hard facts. Use Google, ask any Urhobo historian you know. Stop selling lies. I ask you, what is the market called by Urhobos before Nigeria's independence?

FACT: In old Warri, itsekiri is taught as a language in all schools in Warri.

I have read history of warri over time and again.. Itsekiri don't own the land on wish Olu palace sit on.. Rather Okumagba of blessed memory leased out land to Itsekiri's to farm on since they like their Ijaw counterpart live on waterside (River bank). How then do you own warri?? Naming the larger Warri, Warri don't mean you own the city... The whole of Ajamunuga, ekrede Itsekiri was given to you guys to farm on by Okumagba.. Who sold the land world of life was built on to Papa Ayo Oritsejafor?? Ask your self why is there gbokodo-okpe and gbokodo-itsekiri ?? Your all are land grabbers

8 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by IFNOTGOD(m): 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2020
Japhtee:

My house is along Osubi road close to Lawfab hotel. I have been living at warri since my youth service days. You talk as if the 2003 fight was and is the only Ijaw and Itshekiri fight. If I ask you why majority of APC supporters are from Itshekiri what will your answer be. They fought 2013 over who becomes chairman of warri north and their was renewed tension. Itshekiris as a result felt Ijaws are backed by Good luck.

Well you can meet me at Solidas hotel in the evening let's take some bottles

so u live in Osubi na u dey talk like dis?

u can't compare d 2013 fight with d one dat happened before d coming of GEJ, the 2003 fight is d major fight dat changed warri n made people to move to places like Udu n environs n we not talking of APC here.

If u had mentioned d fight if 2013 I won't even mention u but 2013 was not really a fight though it was settled before it escalated
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by caleboxylic: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Don't mind these Ijaws I don't know if they are the Fulanis we have over here. They claim everyone and everything is Ijaw. I wonder the kind of weed the smoke.

There eyes go clear soon. Let igbo nation emerge first.
See this Ijaw thief. they wanted to install a chief at opobo but were chased by our people there.
They went to bonny and started introducing a language but still failed. The bonny indigenes still use their native language (igbo) to communicate.
We will chase them back to creeks and swamps passionately.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 12:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

[s]It's not my job to educated empty shallow brainless fools like you. If you can't spot the errors in your delusional post, then you need to find a night school and start from scratch. Retarded brainwashed IPOB semi educated "umbllela, Blead, bloda" gala hawking fool on the streets of Lagos monkey.
I have more advance education in my pinky finger than your whole clan.

STFU and GET LOST[/s].

Lol you'll still mention Igbos again the way you brought Igbos into Ijaw and Itsekiri thread grin can't you see you are our bond maids??
Keep talking about school you did not even have experience of cos its clearly written all over you that you are a stark illiterate or a half baked free education benefactor, imagine an Afonja telling an Imolite about education, wonders shall never cease. Start Thinking of how to coin Igbos in on another thread than wasting your time here blowing hot air. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2020
caleboxylic:

There eyes go clear soon. Let igbo nation emerge first.
See this Ijaw thief. they wanted to install a chief at opobo but were chased by our people there.
They went to bonny and started introducing a language but still failed. The bonny indigenes still use their native language (igbo) to communicate.
We will chase them back to creeks and swamps passionately.

Imagine!

It's now that I'm beginning to figure who these people really are and their mindset. They are of the same traits as the Fulanis, the reason they don't want to join Biafra is because they like being the emperor and the overall boss just like the Fulani and wouldn't want anyone to checkmate them, but they have Igbos to contend with, no other tribe shall follow them to their Niger Delta country, let them stay on their own.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

[s]Typical case of a butterfly that thinks itself a bird grin
The only thing(s) yorroobas are better in all ramifications are skull mining AKA ritual killings and body parts transactions, losing your ports, lands, market economy, lands, and even a whole territory to your Hausa/Fulani and Igbo masters. Stop flattering yourself with mundane self-adulations...we sabi una pass una sef[/s]

Igbo people are the scum of the earth, this is widely known.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sammy07:

Lol, it is.
I get isoko girl from delta

So, she has urhobos friends cool
then she lied to you cheesy grin[right][/right]
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Shut up you are making noise, we know our people and a bloated pig like you can't tell us who we are and who we are not.

Which your people?

How many are you?
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by ArticleBeast: 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kennyfancy:
ur father is a coward
k
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Kwashiman: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
DuwaRepublic:

Igbo people are the scum of the earth, this is widely known.
If I post ritual killings from Ogun state alone this thread no go finish grin, do you really want to do this to yourself my slave? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Which your people?

How many are you?
1) All our people..

2) As many as we need...
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by favinvest: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2020
as someone that ran away from Warri during the Warri crises.

I will advise these itsekiri youth to learn from their elders... cos the last war was a big disaster to the itsekiri people.

I still remember how they burnt all their houses/investments in Warri city and chased them from the riverside to Sapele, Benin etc.

Ibori had created the so-called artificial boundaries, that have made Warri to be peaceful ever since, please let everyone irrespective of tribe
stick to it.

Also, instead of fighting a lost war, over one dirty market, please let all Warri people ( Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Area, waffi.. etc) join hands to build the city..

ever since Shell (SPDC) left, the town has been poverty headquarters, youths with Msc are suffering, riding Keke etc... these should be our problem. that we should be fighting to solve.
Our Oil wells will soon be auction in this marginal field rounds by the FGN, how many of these fields can our communities have...??

at least is not a crime for a community to have a legal oil & gas exploration & Production company

lets think big...

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
*tuah* money ritualists baby sellers. I don’t care what you post. You Bleep your mothers, get them pregnant, so you can sell your siblings. Then kill your bloda over a mango. Wicked people who will kill their so called kinsman for money talking clan...bunch of scammers *spit* u disgust me.

Kwashiman:

[s]If I post ritual killings from Ogun state alone this thread no go finish grin, do you really want to do this to yourself my slave? grin[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by caleboxylic: 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Imagine!

It's now that I'm beginning to figure who these people really are and their mindset. They are of the same traits as the Fulanis, the reason they don't want to join Biafra is because they like being the emperor and the overall boss just like the Fulani and wouldn't want anyone to checkmate them, but they have Igbos to contend with, no other tribe shall follow them to their Niger Delta country, let them stay on their own.

They are worst than Fulani and less educated too. What they don't have is the numbers and financial muscle.
I pray for an igbo nation to emerge and they will learn through the hard way.

They have no city to call capital that's why they attach to Asaba, PH, Calabar, warri or Uyo.

They wanted to claim gelege, warri, pH and among others. What about those that have nothing to do with them in terms of language and culture? As long as you have a clan along the niger delta coastline, these swamp dwellers will lay claim to the land.

The hour is fast approaching. We will deal with them without mercy. You see them laying claim to bonny and Opobo. These people are thieves.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by betterpikinn: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

Typical case of a butterfly that thinks itself a bird grin
The only thing(s) yorroobas are better in all ramifications are skull mining AKA ritual killings and body parts transactions, losing your ports, lands, market economy, lands, and even a whole territory to your Hausa/Fulani and Igbo masters. Stop flattering yourself with mundane self-adulations...we sabi una pass una sef

Keep fooling yourself.

They just said your fathers in Anambra raped their daughters widely during the lockdown.
Please be honest with yourself.
Which tribe in this country has TARNISHED the name of the country the most in crime?
I'm sure that your conscience won't deceive you even if you deceive yourself grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Sammy07: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
then she lied to you cheesy grin[right][/right]

You're joking cool

Or probably you didn't spell it right
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Kwashiman: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
DuwaRepublic:
*tuah* money ritualists baby sellers. I don’t care what you post. You Bleep your mothers, get them pregnant, so you can sell your siblings. Then kill your bloda over a mango. Wicked people who will kill the kinsman for money talking clan...bunch of scammers *spit* u disgust me.

Cause deep down you know I'll make you my biTch if we have to do it your way, make we start to dey post ritual killings stats? grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Kfed4ril(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

The case is actually the reverse. It is the Igbos that will find ways to involve other tribes even if the fight is strictly between Igbos. They will say "Instead of fighting each other why not fight the Fulanis" or just blame Buhari and Fulanis for anything that happens even in Yebo land. You must be new to NL.
Retardation is very prevalent in your land, sure seem like you have been affected too. Pls don't pass it on to the next generation.

Any sane person will know you’re the retarded one, first your monika.
Second the tread was about ijaw and itshekiri, but you found a way to involve Igbos into this.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Kwashiman: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
betterpikinn:

Keep fooling yourself.

They just said your fathers in Anambra raped their daughters widely during the lockdown.
Please be honest with yourself.
Which tribe in this country has TARNISHED the name of the country the most in crime?
I'm sure that your conscience won't deceive you even if you deceive yourself grin
The first major act of crudity and terrorism on British soil was committed by two yaribanza pigs. Nothing comes close to that per ANY crime committed by Igbos!

For every report of rapes in Anambra, 20 more have been recorded in all the SW states. We all know incest, ritual killings, armed robbery were all pioneered by yorrooba pigs. The first most notorious armed robbers in Nigeria were yorooba pigs, remember say we (and the greater part of history) get una files grin. Highest rape index nationwide had SW states topping the list, if you talk too much now I'll serenade you with facts cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
caleboxylic:

They are worst than Fulani and less educated too. What they don't have is the numbers and financial muscle.
I pray for an igbo nation to emerge and they will learn through the hard way.

They have no city to call capital that's why they attach to Asaba, PH, Calabar, warri or Uyo.

They wanted to claim gelege, warri, pH and among others. What about those that have nothing to do with them in terms of language and culture? As long as you have a clan along the niger delta coastline, these swamp dwellers will lay claim to the land.

The hour is fast approaching. We will deal with them without mercy. You see them laying claim to bonny and Opobo. These people are thieves.
Gbamsolutely correct.
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by IpobAntidote: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Kfed4ril:

Any sane person will know you’re the retarded one, first your monika.
Second the tread was about ijaw and itshekiri, but you found a way to involve Igbos into this.
[/s]
Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by MansoryMX(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2020
SlayQueenIG:

Pack one side abegi

Na only to dey make mouth una sabi.

I see the way Hausa_fulani have taken over many places in Warri to the extent that on Fridays they block main road to pray.
They even blocked market road on market day and nothing happened.
They lay mats in your own roads and you did nothing.

Make we here word abeg

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by meforyou1(m): 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2020
feldido:

Why not say the Opobos and the Igbani people of Bonny are also Ibos cos they have IBO names
Opobo and bonny people are igbos. u know jaja of opobo is from nkwerre in imo state.

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by betterpikinn: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

The first major act of crudity and terrorism on British soil was committed by two yaribanza pigs. Nothing comes close to that per ANY crime committed by Igbos!

For every report of rapes in Anambra, 20 more have been recorded in all the SW states. We all know incest, ritual killings, armed robbery were all pioneered by yorrooba pigs. The first most notorious armed robbers in Nigeria were yorooba pigs, remember say we (and the greater part of history) get una files grin. Highest rape index nationwide had SW states topping the list, if you talk too much now I'll serenade you with facts cheesy
Hahahaha
Keep fabricating senseless stories grin

Funny thing is that you know the truth but just being stupîd to admit it.

Even the Anambra rape new was given be an OSU fellow.

What a Shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by IpobAntidote: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2020
[s]
Johnandv:

Lol you'll still mention Igbos again the way you brought Igbos into Ijaw and Itsekiri thread grin can't you see you are our bond maids??
Keep talking about school you did not even have experience of cos its clearly written all over you that you are a stark illiterate or a half baked free education benefactor, imagine an Afonja telling an Imolite about education, wonders shall never cease. Start Thinking of how to coin Igbos in on another thread than wasting your time here blowing hot air. grin
[/s]

Typical ranting of a delusional braggadocious empty barrel. better get back to hawking you plantain and Gala in Lagos traffic instead of wasting your little income on spreading your stupidity and imbecility on NL.

Utter none sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:
[s][/s]

[s]Typical ranting of a delusional braggadocious empty barrel. better get back to hawking you plantain and Gala in Lagos traffic instead of wasting your little income on spreading your stupidity and imbecility on NL.

Utter none sense[/s].

Full blown Madness will soon take over you by the time I'm done with you. When next step you mentioning Igbos and Ipob?, you can't afford to disappoint grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Kwashiman: 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
betterpikinn:

Hahahaha
Keep fabricating senseless stories grin

Funny thing is that you know the truth but just being stupîd to admit it.

Even the Anambra rape new was given be an OSU fellow.

What a Shame!
See that list according to NBS, I'm sure updates data reports won't change much. See how your states top the list, no single SE state. I have the rape statistics per region, make I continue? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by IpobAntidote: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Johnandv:

Full blown Madness will soon take over you by the time I'm done with you. When next step you mentioning Igbos and Ipob?, you can't afford to disappoint grin grin

Bastard IPOB MONKEY, you will soon appear naked at the market square. You insanity in about to go to the next level. Hope your family can tie you down before you cross the express way on your way to the market square butt naked.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by betterpikinn: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kwashiman:

See that list according to NBS, I'm sure updates data reports won't change much. See how your states top the list, no single SE state. I have the rape statistics per region, make I continue? grin
Lol
What is NBS?

National Biafra Service?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw, Itsekiri Communities At War Over Ogbe-Ijoh Market by Johnandv: 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2020
IpobAntidote:

[s]Bastard IPOB MONKEY, you will soon appear naked at the market square. You insanity in about to go to the next level. Hope your family can tie you down before you cross the express way on your way to the market square butt naked.[/s]

Yes it is coming gradually, the brain cells are on a speed decline, soon you'd start romancing your father grin. When next step you mentioning Igbos and Ipob, that's the question bondmaid!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" / Jonathan Made Nigeria A Laughing Stock – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.